Aunt Maggie and Jason Pt. 03: A Stranger

Story Info
Stranger wanks over Aunt Maggie, before nephew fucks her.
2.3k words
4.4
17.3k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUNT MAGGIE PART 3 -- Simon

Simon looked down helplessly as his older sister Vicky made him cum in his younger sister Rachel's sleeping face. Completely naked, his hands were tied behind his back with cable ties and his stronger, more violent sibling was jerking off his cock into Rachel's face, waking her up as he started to cum on her nose, mouth, cheeks and eyes. Vicky thought this was the funniest thing ever and started to laugh in her hysterical, evil way.

This was how Simon had grown up. His older sister Vicky had always beaten him up from an early age, so much so, that he had been sent away to live his teenage years with his aunt and uncle, returning home at 18, but Vicky had just started the abuse where she'd left off, only now there was a very strong sexual element to her abuse. It had started with her pulling his shorts off in the pool in front of her friends, exposing herself to him and getting her friends to do the same. She had made him masturbate at knifepoint, while she and one of her girlfriends watched and then laughed at him when he came. She had got one of her boyfriends to cum on her breasts, then shoved her boobs in his face and made him lick off his cum. The night he lost virginity was to his sister blackmailing him and she forced him to have sex with any of her friends that wanted it. Now that their younger sister was finally of age, she had begun to include her in her sick games too and as much as Simon hated it, he felt powerless against his big sister.

Simon had dropped out of school and was unable to find a job and could usually be found wandering the streets, avoiding people. In the summer, the beach was his favoured haunt and that's where he was today.

Simon watched as the two people swam and splashed around in the waves. They were of different ages, the woman quite a bit older than the young man and they were both naked. This was going to be the find of the summer. Simon stayed hidden in the bushes, slowly stroking his cock. This was a spot he'd been coming to for years to quell his voyeuristic tendencies and he'd never been caught yet. As he watched, the people came out of the water, the woman's breasts gently bouncing with every step, her nipples fully erect, the boy's semi-erect cock gently swaying. As the woman looked down at her companion's penis, she reached down and gave it a friendly tap, which instantly suggested that they weren't nudists or naturists or whatever they're called now. Their relationship was definitely sexual.

They had a blanket on the beach and got dressed into their clothes, the woman just putting a dress on over her naked body, without bothering with her bra and knickers, which she held in her hand instead. The boy just put on a pair of boardshorts and folded up the blanket. They started walking in the direction of the car park. Simon set out along his special, "invisible path" which would deliver him, unseen from his hiding spot to the car park.

At the car park, there was only one car and Simon watched as the two people got into it, throwing their blanket and things into the boot. Once they were sitting inside the car, they rolled all the windows down and Simon walked out from his hiding place. For these expeditions, Simon had a modified pair of shorts that had a hole in the front that he could open to reveal his cock and this is what he did now, his cock hardening as he walked into view.

The woman was the first to see him and acted like she'd had a fright. Simon walked straight up to the driver's window of the car.

"Hi," he said, not making any attempt to hide his penis, "nice day isn't it?"

"Um yes, lovely," said the woman, her gaze shifting from Simon's dick to his face and then back to his dick.

"I saw you down at the beach just now, swimming," said Simon, "naked. Naked swimming, skinny dipping. Together, the both of you."

'Oh yes," said the woman.

"You both looked wonderful, free," said Simon, "you and your..."

"Nephew," said the woman, "this is my nephew, Jason. And my name's Maggie."

"Nephew?" said Simon, "really? Family, huh?"

"Well, yes, we're family. Jason is my sister's son."

Simon leaned down to look in through the car window at Jason. "Hello Jason, me old mate, nice cock you have there my son. Very nice. I bet you get all the girls, not like me. Too ugly, me."

Simon then directed his attention back to Maggie, "Does your sister know you touched his cock down at the beach? As you were coming out of the water?"

"I'm not sure I know what you mean."

"Oh, I do, I know exactly what I mean, and I think you do too," Simon said, reaching down to start stroking his cock, "that sounds like incest to me and that sort of thing really gets me off. I wank over it all the time; mother and son, dad and daughter, even mother and daughter, that one's actually more common than people might think and yeah, aunt and nephew, that's a good one too. Makes me hard." Simon wanked his cock now in full view of the woman, then stopped, pulling his foreskin all the way back to reveal his hard, shiny head.

"Look at that, see how hard it makes me?"

"What do you want?" the woman asked him, trying hard not to look at his cock.

"Come on, you know what I want," Simon said, opening the car door, "I wanna see some live flesh, living porn. Gimme some titties." The woman was just sitting there, frozen to the spot, making it really easy for Simon to reach in and grab her by the neck. "Show me your tits," he hissed at her, "show me your fucking tits, Aunt Maggie. I saw them down at the beach, so I know you're not shy about getting them out and so I just want a turn on them. That's not too much to ask, is it? Your nephew can just sit there and watch."

"Um, yes, you can have a look if you want," said the woman, "take a look then."

"Oh no, I want you to show them to me while I hold you by the neck, plus I've got to pull myself off, don't I? I can't waste the opportunity of seeing a pair of tits as nice as yours without wanking myself over them. I want to cover them in my cum. Has your little nephew ever done that?"

"No," said the woman, "not yet."

"Not yet?" said Simon, then looking over at Jason and giving him a wink, "things are looking good for you mate!"

Then, increasing his grip on her neck, Simon said, "Come on now Maggie, show me those yummy, big aunty tits."

The woman reached down and pulled her dress open, revealing her breasts.

"That's it," said Simon, jerking his cock once again, "good girl. Come on now, get them all the way out, nipples and all."

Once she had both of her breasts exposed, the woman's hands fell by her sides and she started to sob. As he wanked himself, Simon picked up one of her hands and held it in his. He aimed his cock squarely at her boobs and then took the woman's hand that he was holding and put it under his balls, so that she was cradling them. She toyed with the idea of crushing his testicles in her hand, but knew that, with an individual as disturbed as this guy clearly was, that would only lead to more trouble, Plus, she kind of liked having his balls in her hand and was looking forward to feeling him shoot his load.

"That's it Aunt Maggie," said Simon as he jerked his cock faster, "cup my balls, feel their weight. I know you're looking forward to feeling my cum start to shoot."

Jason didn't know what to do. This guy Simon was a bit bigger than him, but was also clearly a bit of a lunatic, which made him unpredictable and Simon wasn't that experienced as a fighter. Thankfully, he didn't have to uncomfortably watch for too long, as Simon started to shoot his load all over his aunt's breasts. It was a decent load, with impressive ropes landing on her tits, and face, running down Maggie's flesh as Simon continued to squeeze her neck and Maggie caressed his balls.

Jason watched as fresh semen ran down Maggie's tits and started to drip off her right nipple.

"That's it," said Simon, "that's it, I'm done." He looked down at Maggie and released his hand from her neck, then reached down and pulled Maggie's hand away from his balls, closing his shorts up and hiding his cock from view once again. Suddenly, he appeared startled, looking in the direction of the road and as Maggie and Jason looked in the direction of his stare, Simon departed the scene, disappearing as quickly as he'd appeared. Slowly, a tour coach packed with tourists entered the car park. Fortunately, they were far enough away to not really see into Maggie's car. Maggie quickly did her dress up again, in an attempt to conceal her boobs, while she simultaneously started the car and put it into gear. The driver's door slammed shut as the car lurched into motion and sped out of the car park onto the road. Jason tried not to look into the bus windows as they rushed past.

Out on the road, the Escort's engine revved past its normal comfort zone and Maggie seemed distracted as she shoved the gear lever into second and then third. Neither she nor Jason had spoken since they'd left the car park, but it was Maggie who broke the silence.

"We need to find somewhere," she said, as the car sped down the country road, open fields on either side, "somewhere we can just stop for a bit." Jason nodded. "Did you know that guy? He looked around your age. Do you maybe know him from school?" Jason shook his head. "That was certainly a bit odd. I wonder if he's doing that a lot, I wonder if he's always down at the beach. Have you seen him before?" Jason shook his head again. "That was very interesting," Maggie concluded.

Jason looked over at his aunt, with her braless, cum-covered breasts almost spilling out of her dress and he decided that a lot of the normal social mores no longer applied in their situation and that if he wanted to open her dress up and set her tits free, then that's exactly what he was going to do.

Along the road, a hedgerow had appeared. Maggie didn't say anything as Jason reached over and opened her dress to expose her breasts, but she did pull the car over and bring it to a stop in a gateway that broke up the hedgerow. Switching the engine off and pulling the handbrake on, she grabbed hold of the back of Jason's head, pulling it to her chest. "Clean me up," she demanded, "clean me up, nephew." Jason did as he was told, licking up the stranger's cum, kissing his aunt's tits, sucking on her nipples. "That's it," she said, "good boy."

Reaching down for the door handle, Maggie, released her grip on the back of Jason's head.

"Come on," she said, "let's get in the back seat."

Not bothering to cover herself, Maggie got out of the car just after someone had driven past, her breasts exposed. The driver could've seen her if they had looked in their rear-view mirror, but the car just kept going. Opening the back door, Maggie sat down on the back seat, facing outwards as Jason got out of his door and moved to stand in front of her. Jason looked down as he watched his aunt untie the string on his board shorts and pull them down to reveal his already stiff cock. Not wasting any time, she immediately took his cock in her mouth, sucking it down its full length like a pro. Jason felt the warm suction of his aunt's mouth and just wanted to explode, however, his aunt Maggie had other ideas, squeezing the base of his penis to make him hold off. "Not yet, nephew." Giving it a few more sucks, she then released him and lay down on the back seat of the car, hitching her skirt up as she did so. Jason kicked off his shorts and now, completely naked, lay down on top of his aunt, while she took hold of his dick and guided it into her. On that hot, sunny afternoon, Jason fucked his aunt in the back of her car on the side of a country road.

After a few minutes of enjoying the warm bliss of his aunt's hot, moist cunt, Jason couldn't hold back anymore and felt himself starting to cum.

"That's it," said Maggie, encouragingly, "let it go, shoot your load, pull your cock out and shoot it all over me, make me feel appreciated."

Jason did as he was told and pulled his cock out of his aunt, gave it a couple of strokes and then started to ejaculate wildly over her breasts and face, his cum mixing with the residue of the stranger's that had cum on her earlier.

Just as he released his last spurt onto his Aunt Maggie's boobs, a large truck drove past and gave a friendly toot as the car rocked slightly from the rush of wind caused by its passing. This made Maggie giggle, as she wiped some cum off her face and into her mouth. "Well, your cum certainly tastes better," she said, grinning. Then, getting up on her elbows, she said, "Come on, we'd better be going before we attract too much more attention."