Aunt Meg Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt Meg moves in.
5.7k words
4.73
86.8k
157

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,265 Followers

WES

It was a beautiful Florida March afternoon. Not a cloud in the sky and not hint of the oppressive summer humidity. My name is Wes James and I'm an 18 year old high school senior. I'm 6' 180 lbs with sandy brown hair and brown eyes. Walking back from school I was relishing the upcoming weekend.

Tonight I had another date with this cute little bombshell. Casey oozed sex appeal and more sex appeal. She was a petite 5'2" with wavy blonde hair. Her tits were to die for as was her tight little ass. I was looking forward to bringing Casey home once mom was asleep and having my way with her. I got hard just thinking about that.

My mom, Becky, is a single parent who works hard to provide for us. My dad left us a long time ago so it's only been Mom and I for as long as I can remember. Mom is very attractive. She has a great body accented by her beautiful blue eyes and short blonde hair. She looks younger than her 40 years and all my friends love dropping by to hang out by our pool hoping to see her in a bikini. I always wondered what it would be like to fuck my mom.

Mom called me from work and said, "I need to ask for a favor."

I said, "Sure mom, anything you want."

Mom continued, "Thank you Wes. Aunt Meg is coming to live with us for a while. I would like for her to have your room as it has its own private bathroom. Would you mind sleeping in the guest bedroom until she finds a place for herself?"

I said, "Sure mom. Anything else I can do to help?"

She sheepishly said, "She will be arriving later this afternoon.Could you move your necessities into the guest room before she arrives? Also please be careful around Aunt Meg. She is not in a good place right now. We need to make sure she doesn't feel like she is intruding."

I said, "No problem mom. I don't have any classes this afternoon so I was just going to hang out by the pool. I'll move my stuff into the guest room before she arrives. Do you know how long she will be staying with us?"

"I don't know but she will stay with us until I feel like she is ready to be on her own."

"Geez mom it sounds like she is a mess."

Mom scolded me, "Wesley she is not a mess. She just needs our support. I have to go. I'll see you later today. I love you."

"I love you too. Goodbye."

I moved all my stuff into the guest room then made lunch. I grabbed some water and headed out back to chill for the remainder of the afternoon. I plopped on a chaise and promptly fell asleep. At some point I was awaken by a woman's voice calling my name. Not sure if I was dreaming but then I looked back towards the house and saw the sexiest woman I had ever seen. She waived, "Hi Wes it's me Aunt Meg. The front door was locked so I came around back."

I can't remember the last time I saw Aunt Meg as she lives in North Carolina and never really visited. I thought this is going to be really awkward living with her. My cock was already twitching with excitement.

I was at a loss for words as my eyes took in her beauty. She was mom's younger sister by 5 years so that must put her around 35 years old.

She came through the gate wearing a pair of tight white shorts with a blue tee shirt that did little to hide her incredible breasts. I stood to meet her and she wrapped me into her arms crushing her breasts onto my bare chest.

She stepped back and said, "My god you are such a handsome young man. Last time I saw you was ten years ago. My oh my. I bet you have all the girls chasing you."

I blushed and said, "Let me show you to your room. Are your bags up front?"

She giggled, "One big bag and yes it's in my car."

I got her situated and went back out by the pool. Before long I heard the lanai doors slide open and turned to see Aunt Meg walking towards me wearing a swimsuit coverup. She smiled as she pulled a chaise next to me and said, "What a beautiful afternoon. What time does Becky get home?"

I said, "Usually around 5:30 depending on traffic."

She pulled off her coverup and my eyes bugged out. Holy shit I thought. She looked smoking hot in her bikini. The strings on her bottom were pulled up high on her hips and covered very little. Her top consisted of two triangle patches that she had narrowed to show as much of her gorgeous tits.

I let out a whistle and said, "Jesus Aunt Meg, that suit looks hot on you."

I can't believe I said that. I hope she doesn't think I'm perving on her.

She looked at me, I think a little taken back by my comments, before allowing a little smirk to grow across her lips.

I quickly apologized, "I'm sorry Aunt Meg. I shouldn't have made those comments. Please don't tell mom."

She reached over and patted my leg, "Thank you Wes. It's nice to know that a handsome young man finds me attractive."

I watched as she applied sun tan lotion to her front. Man I better be careful, she is definitely looking very hot right now. I closed my eyes and tried to distract my cock from hardening any more than it already had. We laid there for awhile, soaking up the rays and relaxing.

I asked, "Mom said you wouldn't be here until later in the day so you kind of caught me by surprise."

She smiled and said, "I got on the road early as I was excited to see you and Becky. It looks like you will have to keep me company for the next three hours until Becky gets home. I hope you don't mind."

I said, "I don't mind. It's just a lazy Friday afternoon in Florida." She laughed and I continued, "How long will you be staying with us?"

Aunt Meg gave me a pouty look and said, "Already trying to get rid of me?" I stuttered, "Not at all. as far as I concerned you can stay here forever." Geez talk about awkward!!!!

She laughed and said, "Relax Wes. It was just a joke. I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay but knowing that you said forever I might take you up on the offer."

I smiled and asked, "Aunt Meg is everything okay with you? Mom didn't say much to me. I hope you are doing okay."

She reached over and squeezed my hand. "Thanks for asking Wes. I just seem to have endless bad luck with men. It seems every relationship I'm in I end up being the one getting hurt. I'll be alright now that I'm here with my family. Enough of this seriousness. Would you do me a favor and put some suntan lotion on my back? I don't want to get to burnt my first day in Florida."

My cock was pretty hard so I knelt alongside hoping that my hardon would not be too obvious. I rubbed the lotion into her legs. Man they felt so soft. I worked both legs finally reaching her thighs. Her legs were parted so I rubbed up and down her thighs. She felt wonderful and I was really getting turned on. I lost myself in the smoothness of her thighs when I heard a little gasp of contentment escape her mouth. I continued caressing her thighs, I mean rubbing the lotion into her thighs, as my hands neared closer and closer to her crotch.

I said, "Done. Let's start on your shoulders."

Aunt Meg turned her head, eyes half open and softly said, "Don't forget my butt. My skin is very sensitive so make sure you get lotion everywhere."

I nervously massage her butt with lotion. It was so soft and pliable. I heard a little moan as I pulled her cheeks apart. I saw the edges of her pussy lips, inviting me to touch them, teasing me with their swollen wetness. I noticed Aunt Meg lift her hips off the chaise almost asking me to touch her sex. I was so turned on knowing I was so close to touching my Aunt's pussy.

Aunt Meg mewed, "Oh Wes that feels so good. Your hands are amazing."

She said, "Wes why don't you straddle my hips so you can do my back. Here let me untie my top so that you don't get any lotion on it."

I started to say, "I don't think that's a good idea." when she untied her top and laid her head down waiting for me to start on her back. I thought better of straddling her hips and stayed kneeling besides her as I rubbed the suntan lotion onto her back.

I eventually plopped back on my chaise hopeful that Aunt Meg hadn't noticed my erection. Feeling a little awkward lying next to my sexy Aunt with an erection I slowly got up and went into the pool hoping my erection would subside.

Aunt Meg said, "Man it sure is getting hot out here. How's the water Wes?"

"It's wonderful. Come join me." Oh my goodness why did I say that. Damn it!

"Sounds good Wes." She got up and walked slowly into the pool. I took a deep breath and told myself to resist my naughty lustful thoughts about my sexy Aunt Meg.

Aunt Meg swam to the opposite end before diving underneath and swimming back towards me. She came up to me from behind and wrapped her arms around me pressing her tits into my back.

She brought her lips to my ear and whispered, "Wes you look so nice. You're making it hard for me to think straight." She licked my ear as my body shivered with anticipation knowing that this was so wrong."

Aunt Meg licked and nibbled on my neck, her hands circling around my waist before dropping onto my crotch. She gently held my cock as she mewed, "Did Aunt Meg cause this Wes? Do you want Aunt Meg to take care of this for you?" God her hands felt so good I started to nod yes when we were startled by the sound of the lanai doors opening.

Shit it's mom. Why is she home early? Damn. Aunt Meg let go and dove underwater swimming away leaving me standing with a raging hardon.

I said, "Mom, you are home early."

She laughed and said, "Yes I was so excited to see my little sister I left early. Where is Aunt Meg?"

Just then Aunt Meg popped up from the other end of the pool. She smiled and said, "Hey sis. Are you going to join us?"

Mom laughed and said, "Not today, but definitely this weekend. Come out, we have a lot of catching up to do."

Mom turned and went inside. As Aunt Meg came by me she grabbed my cock and said, "Wes I love your cock. It's so big. I can't wait to play with it. Will you let Aunt Meg play with it Wes?" I had enough of her tease so I spun her around and grabbed her luscious ass pulling her into my hard cock.

Her eyes closed as my lips hungrily searched for hers. Finding them we softly meshed our lips lovingly caressing our mouths. Eventually I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth. I was filled with taboo desires and I opened my mouth letting her probe.

Finally I pushed her away and said, "Go inside before mom suspects what a hot little slut you are. Our time will come."

She looked flushed as she slowly got out of the pool and toweled off. She left me standing in the pool with a raging hardon.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. Mom ordered pizza for dinner. As we ate I saw Aunt Meg smirk at me. Damn this was going to get interesting real soon.

I left Mom and Aunt Meg talking in the kitchen. I was looking forward to seeing Casey especially after Aunt Meg's teasing this afternoon. We went to a movie and then stopped for some ice cream before I brought her home knowing that mom would be asleep.

It was 11:00 when Casey and I walked into my house. We had such a great time and we were both looking for some alone time. All the lights were off except for the kitchen light. Both cars were home so I smiled at Casey and said, "Everyone is asleep." Casey reached up and gave me a soft kiss before I led her into our family room.

Casey was wearing a red halter top that did little to hide her gorgeous tits. Her small little denim skirt made her legs look longer than they were. Needless to say she looked delicious. I pulled her onto my lap and began to make out.

I reached up and cupped her large firm tits, lifted them slightly, then squeezed them. God her tits felt wonderful. Casey was stroking my hard cock as I continued to maul her tits. She moaned in my mouth, "Hmmm baby you are so hard what's gotten into you tonight?"

I moaned, "Casey you are dressed like a hot little vixen that's what's gotten into me." I pulled her halter down exposing both tits and started playing with her now naked tits. I pinched and rolled her hard nipples with my thumb and forefinger eliciting a soft murmur from her lips.

Casey was stroking my cock as I unbuttoned my shorts to allow access for her hand. I nibbled on her tits and said, "Casey pull my cock out and play with it baby,"

Casey's little hand grabbed my big cock and pulled it out as I tormented her erect nipples. As she continued with her hand job I slid my hand up her skirt and snaked in to find her wet little pussy. She squirmed and moaned as my fingers went in and out of her pussy.

She let out a soft moan, "Oh Wes I'm going to cum baby. Please don't stop." I sucked on her tits as my cock started to hump her hand. Casey let out a low guttural groan, "Oh yes. I'm cumming Wes. I'm cumming." I saw her eyes roll into the back of her head, as her body erupted on my hand, her little hand working hard on my big cock.

Once her orgasm subsided I pulled Casey off me and walked her around the couch. I bent her down onto the armrest and slid her short little skirt over her hips. Pushing her wet panties down her her legs. I licked up and down her opening before positioning my cock on her wet pussy lips. Casey let out a soft moan as my cock pushed into her.

I moaned, "Oh yes baby. You feel so good." I was in a nice rhythm fucking her hot little pussy when I heard a noise from down the hall. Holding on to Casey's sweet little ass I kept pounding her but saw my Aunt Meg leaning against the wall, one hand on her tit the other hand smashed into her pussy.

Holy shit, Aunt Meg is one hot little slut. I kept staring at her hoping that she would open her eyes. Casey was softly moaning, "Cum in my pussy Wes. I can feel your cock getting bigger. Give it to me baby,"

I sped my pace never taking my eyes off Aunt Meg. Finally my orgasm arrived and I groaned, "Oh yes baby I'm cumming." Just then Aunt Meg's body convulsed and she slid down the wall onto the floor.

Her eyes opened to see me staring at her as I came inside Casey's tight little pussy. Aunt Meg crawled away as I collapsed on top of my petite little vixen. I leaned over and kissed her.

Holy crap. I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to. On the drive home I let Casey know about everything that happened with Aunt Meg. She laughed, "I knew you were worked up for more than just my little skirt. I can't wait to meet her."

I said, "Yeah I'm thinking sometime this weekend." I kissed her good night and made sure she entered her house before driving home.

By the time I got home is well past midnight. I brushed my teeth and hopped into my new temporary bed. I was still worked up struggling to process everything that happened today. I know I'm just an 18 year old kid but today felt like the best day of my short life. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Doing my best to fall asleep I noticed my door slowly open, my eyes adjusting to the darkness made out the figure of my Aunt Meg. She quietly got on my bed and hungrily kissed me. She was just wearing a tee shirt as I felt her hand snake down to my rapidly hardening cock.

She moaned into my ear, "Wes you have me so worked up watching you fuck your young little slut."

Her hand stroked my now erect hard cock as her lips found mine. I thought holy crap today keeps getting better. I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth off mine. I said, "Did you cum hard as you watched me fuck my hot little slut?"

She groaned her hand furiously stroking my cock, "Oh yes Wes. Tell me what you want?"

I brought her lips back on mine and said, "Suck my cock Aunt Meg! I know you want it. Make me cum."

She scurried down to my cock and wrapped her lips around my big hard cock. Her tongue swirled and licked my head as her hand continued to stroke the base of my cock. It wasn't going to take long so I encouraged her, "That feels so good Aunt Meg. Don't stop. Are you going to be my hot little slut this summer?"

She didn't stop until my cock started to spasm. I groaned, "Oh shit Aunt Meg. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Oh yes!"

Aunt Meg swallowed it all even though I shot a huge load into her mouth. Finally when I was done I pulled her up and said, "That was amazing but we have to be careful as I don't want to hurt mom. Also just so you know my young little slut, Casey, was really turned on knowing you were watching us. She can't wait until she meets you."

I kissed her and said, "Go back to your room before mom wakes up."

As she left I pinched myself knowing this was going to be so much fun.

AUNT MEG

The next morning Becky and I went to her gym for a workout. When we got back we noticed that Wes was still in bed. We headed out to the Lanai, still in our workout gear, to enjoy the warm Florida morning.

I heard the lanai door slide open and turned to see Wes standing in the doorway wearing just a pair of flimsy gym shorts. My heart raced as I took in his young hard body.

Becky said, "Good morning sleepy head. It's almost noon, you almost slept the day away."

Wes said, "I'm sorry mom. I didn't sleep well. I think I was over tired."

I thought I bet you were tired based on all your late night frolics.

Becky asked, "Honey can you get us a couple of bottled waters?"

Wes headed inside and returned with the waters. I found it strange that rather than sitting at the table with us he plopped himself on the grass. He leaned back onto his elbows and smiled at me. It was only then that I realized he had positioned himself where he had perfect view of my crotch.

I sighed as I felt a dampness begin between my legs. I opened my legs to give him a better view of my pussy lips as they puffed against my tight exercise shorts.

Becky oblivious to her son's brazen move asked, "Honey what are your plans for the rest of the day?"

Wes said, "I'm just going to hang out by the pool this afternoon and then probably go see Casey tonight."

She said, "Oh this works out perfect. You can keep Aunt Meg company while I go to my 2:00 hair stylist appointment."

I chimed in, "Becky I don't need a babysitter I'll be fine on my own."

Before Becky could respond Wes looked at me and said, "Aunt Meg I don't mind spending time with you. It will be a lot of fun." My juices started to flow at his cryptic message. I wonder what kind of fun he had in mind.

Becky asked, "I'm going to stop at Whole Foods afterwards to get us a good dinner. Maybe we can just hang out here tonight. Wes why don't you see if Casey would be up for hanging out with us tonight."

Wes went inside to call Casey. It seemed like he was gone for a long time when we heard a knock on the lanai door. There stood Wes holding a tray filled with sandwiches, fruit, and chips. I got up and let him out. I noticed he had changed into his swim trunks.

I said, "Becky not only is Wes a handsome young man but he also knows his way around a kitchen. I'm jealous."

Becky laughed and said, "He is very handsome isn't he but more importantly he is such a nice young man."

Wes said, "Looking at you two I know where I got the good looking genes." I saw Becky blush so I took the opportunity to make her squirm. I asked, "Wes do you think your mom is beautiful?"

Wes took the bait and said, "Heck yes Aunt Meg. You should see her in a bikini."

Becky gasped, "Wesley stop that talk I'm your mother."

He said, "I know mom but that doesn't mean I don't think you are hot. All my friends think your the hottest MILF. Don't you see how they act around you?"

I jumped in noting Becky's obvious discomfort with this conversation, "What's a MILF?"

I saw Wes squirm before he softly said, "Mother I'd Like to Fuck."

Becky gasped and stood up, "Okay I'm done with this conversation. I'm going inside to get ready."

After Becky left Wes sat next to me and said, "What do you want to do this afternoon Aunt Meg?" His hand dropped to my thigh and brazenly caressed my leg. Oh my god I had to maintain control as I was quickly losing my resolve.

I removed his hand and said, "What happen to being careful?" I stood and went inside to get changed into my swimsuit.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,265 Followers
12