Aunt Meg Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Becky as she was leaving and gave her $100. I said, "Get a couple bottles of a good wine. I feel like celebrating."

Becky tried to give me the money back but I refused and went to my bedroom to change. I put on a black and white Tiger striped bikini. It was a halter top with bottoms that tied on the sides. Not too racy but I think Wes was already worked up. Come to think of it I was as well.

I walked out back and saw Wes already in the pool. I laid down on the chaise and started reading my book. I can't believe how nervous I was. Yesterday I was in charge but now I feel that he has taken control.

Before long he said, "Aunt Meg you look really sexy in that suit, come join me."

I knew I shouldn't go in but I couldn't help myself. I was drawn to his charming good looks as well as his strength. I waded into the pool and rested my arms on the edge.

He swam up behind me and pressed into my back. I tensed up not knowing what to do when suddenly I felt his arms wrap around my waist bringing himself into me. Oh my gosh I could feel his hardness pushing up against me as he gently began to kiss and nibble on my ear.

He continued to press up against me as his hands slowly started to caress my stomach. My God his cock was so hard. I'm having these wicked thought, my lust for him was wrong and dangerous but my resolve faded away.

I felt his lips on my neck as he gently whispered "Aunt Meg you are so sexy." His hands rose to my breast and gently cupped them. I basked in the illicit feelings running through my body. I moaned as his fingers toyed with my nipples through my top.

I pushed back to feel the hardness of his cock. I felt the ties to my halter top being undone as his hands came in direct contact with my tits. He mewed, "Does that feel good Aunt Meg?"

All I could do was nod my head and purr as he continued to pull and rub my now very erect nipples.

He spun me around and his lips descended on mine. Our first kiss was sensually soft. I was drunk with desire and my arms reached around his neck to pull him closer to me as our kisses increased in intensity. I opened my lips and allowed his tongue inside, our mouths opened wider as our desire increased. I had not kissed anyone like this since in such a long time. I was delirious with lust as my hips ground into his manhood.

He placed my hand on his cock and whispered, "Feel how hard you've made me." He pulled his trunks down exposing his hard cock. Slowly my fingers wrapped around its girth and stroked it close to my body. I felt the heat and power of his cock grow in my tiny hand as our bodies meshed.

He broke our heated embrace and pulled himself onto the edge of the pool. He brought me in between his legs and said, "Aunt Meg make me cum! Suck my cock. You have me ready to explode."

Tremors shot through me as I slowly stroked his cock, I was captivated by its strength and beauty. My lips opened and I pushed down on its head letting my tongue swirl its underneath.

He groaned, "Oh yes baby. That feels so good. It won't take long." I felt his hand tug at my breast and pull on my nipple. I was in heaven as he stimulated my nipple so that my juices started to flow into my bottom. I sucked as much of his cock as I could into my mouth while stroking its bottom shaft with my hand.

I cupped his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze causing him to groan, "Oh Aunt Meg I'm going to cum."

Hearing those words I stroked his cock faster as my head bobbed up and down on its head. Soon I felt his cock start to twitch and I moaned, "Give me your cum Wes. I want to take it all. Cum in my mouth."

His cock began to spasm in my hand and soon I felt the delicious heat of his gooey sperm shooting down my throat. Over and over he squirted powerful streams of his hot sperm into my mouth.

My body filled with mini tremors as my lips clamped on his pulsating cock making sure to swallow every last drop. Finally his cock stopped spasming and he said, "Aunt Meg that was so good. I can't believe I came so fast."

I smiled and continued to lick and clean his cock thoroughly pleased that I had made him feel so good. I felt his arms grab me and pull me up into his body. I molded myself into his arms and basked in the pleasure of being held so lovingly. His arms once again ravishing my body as his mouth devoured mine with an intensity that I had been yearning for so long.

He led me out of the pool and inside. We went into his room, my room, our room. His fingers pulled on the strings exposing my wet pussy and gently laid me down on the bed. I closed my eyes as I felt his fingers roam along my wet slit. I spread my legs wider and moaned in anticipation. He licked and kissed around my pussy. It had been such a long time since I've had my pussy eaten.

The sparks and illicit tremors were firing inside me. His warm tongue ran over my outer folds then pressed inside my pussy to taste my juices. Easing a finger deep inside of me his tongue rose to lick my clit.

I purred, "Oh yes, don't stop. Oh my god." The sensations wrecking through my body were indescribable. I knew I was going to cum as my hips rocked against his face.

"Yes right there don't stop. Oh yes I am cumming."

A powerful orgasm cascaded throughout me. I rode his face as he kept fucking me with his fingers. It was an amazing feeling. My hips bucked and my legs thrashed lewdly. He looked up at me with a sexy smile and asked "Did my sexy little Aunt like that?"

Eyes still closed I grinned and contently nodded my head. Then I felt his tongue curl deep into my moist pussy. I twitched as he continued to tongue around my folds. He moved his tongue higher onto my clit again and teased it with quick little flicks. My body started to respond.

How can this be? I just came. He took my clit between his teeth and began to flick it with his tongue.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" I panted repeatedly while arching my back off the bed. He rammed his tongue into my pussy, my legs thrashed uncontrollably.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" I moaned excited by the tongue fucking he was giving me "Oh yes! Yes! Don't stop."

I felt his tongue reach up and suck my clit into his mouth. "Oh I am cumming. I'm cumming. Yes, yes yes." I hollered as my body erupted in another huge orgasm. I groaned mindlessly as my hips ground against his face, my pussy tried to milk his thrusting tongue. I once again pulled his face deeper into my pussy as my legs continued to thrash about.

He laid on top of me and kissed me with an unmatched ferocity. My arms wrapped around his back as we started to make out while our hips ground into each other. Our tongues darting. Our hands caressing our bodies.

My eyes opened up wide as I felt Wes's stiff cock slide up my slit. I looked down as Wes position himself at the entrance to my pussy. I let out a long sultry moan as he pushed into my pussy. I threw my head back in ecstasy, his cock stretching my walls as he drove further into me.

I whimpered and moaned, "Oh yes fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock! It feels so good."

I needed this. I needed to be fucked. It had been so long. I couldn't control myself as Wes fucked me.

I screamed, "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it."

My pussy was pulsing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking in his hard cock. I wrapped my arms around him and slammed my hips against him. I needed to be fucked hard and I continued to scream "Fuck me harder, harder, Deeper! Fuck your Aunt! I need your cock! Fuck me!"

My legs wrapped around him as he started to piston his hammer in and out of my pussy. "Oh. I am almost there. Don't stop. Fuck me. You're going to make me cum again."

I whimpered as Wes's big cock continued to stretch and fill my cock starved pussy. I kept bucking my hips. The sensations were indescribable. My head rolled, side to side. I babbled incoherently as I tried to ride this gigantic wave of pleasure ripping through my body. I wanted more. My body was milking his cock as I continued to savor the tremors.

He flipped me on my fours and shoved his cock back inside me from behind. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me harder and faster.

He reached below and flicked my clit. I could feel another orgasm approaching. "Oh yes. Don't stop. I'm cumming. God I'm cumming."

As the orgasm ripped through me, I fell flat onto the bed unable to control my body. My legs thrashed, my body shook and Wes kept pounding my pussy. He pulled me back onto my knees and kept fucking me. He was an animal as he pistoned his cock in and out of my well spent pussy. Finally, I felt Wes's body tense as he erupted inside me.

I felt his hot sperm coat my insides as I lay there too exhausted to do anything but enjoy the hot feeling inside me.

We lay there for God knows how long before he rolled me into his arms and gave me the softest sexiest kiss. He said, "Aunt Meg you are amazing. I can't get enough of you, I'm so glad you are here."

I caressed his face and said, "When we are alone I think you can call me Meg. I would like that my young lover."

We stayed molded into each other until I said, "I need to get washed and changed and you need to pick up Casey."

He kissed me and got out of his bed, my bed, our bed. This visit is turning out to be very interesting. I'm being so bad but I cant help myself. ive been so lonely and so much in need for a strong man.

I hope Becky doesnt mind but my little nephew is not so little.

12