All Comments on 'Aunt Megan Ch. 02'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Beautifully written

Living what most nephews only consider a dream. A nice smooth erotic pace that is so real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How many days are in 6 weeks?

The nephew and the aunt are on a journey that neither one will ever forget. The lessons learned will be the best ones of there lives. Let’s just hope that she will be able to keep up with him once he gets started.

God help his girlfriend when he returns home.

Waiting for #3 thru # ? Maybe #10 would be a good idea.

FIVESTARS

DunkirkDunkirkabout 4 years ago

Auntie having her cunt filled with her nephews cum is what they both should enjoy.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 4 years ago
More please!

Lovely, more please , and please make them a bit longer . Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
this time...if you finish the story....(unlike other authors on this site

This next chapter.........

please write a few pages. It loses interest if you stop after a page and a half. Will give it another chance if you do....

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Great Follow.Up

Very nice second part and I look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to Aunt Megan teaching young Nate how to fill all her holes.And him possibly teaching her a few things as he learns how to please a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please Explain

The 1-5-sentence stretch on Page 1 written in Third-person.

yakboy69yakboy69over 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous.

Just a quick response to the anonymous reader who asked about the change to third-person perspective to one point in this story. The answer is very simple. Rooky error. I failed to pick that one up in the editing process. Sorry if it was distracting. I hope it didn't ruin the story for you.

Campus77Campus77about 2 months ago

I know someone like Megan. Late 20's single and very open minded. I was not related, but 19 and she taught me things that made future women happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES