Aunt Megan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan seemed to stare at me longer than was necessary but having said that I was doing exactly the same thing. She had a towel wrapped around her that was just wide enough to hide her pussy from view and just cover her nipples. I could see the change of colour on her ample breasts where her nipples began so I know they were just barely covered.

After a couple of very intense seconds, Megan cleared her throat.

"Ahem.. sorry for barging in, I'm not used to other people in the house. I brought you a towel."

She looked down at the pile of discarded clothes on the bed. I couldn't believe it when she reached down and picked them up. She held them to her chest, using the same hand to make sure her towel didn't slip. She inhaled deeply, clearly, she could smell my cum. I was dying of embarrassment and I was sure she was about to call me dirty or nasty or just yell at me. What she actually did do shocked me to the core. She smiled a big smile and winked at me.

"Mmm, I love that smell."

With that, she turned and walked out of the room. What the actual fuck? I was in shock and to my surprise, my cock was beginning to show signs of life again. I decided to get in the shower before I lost all control again.

12