All Comments on 'Aunt Megan Ch. 07'

by yakboy69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
So exciting

Enticing explanation of dad and Aunt Megan. Now so many possibilities have entered the fold.

larry74403larry74403almost 4 years ago

Fantastic story.

I hope you write more.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago

cant wait to see what's next this has been a great series

Valekjames83Valekjames83almost 4 years ago
Keep it going

Really enjoying. This series, hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it going

This was an awesome story but if u could continue it it would be amazing and maybe have Nate go back and do anal with megan

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Smooth Goodbye

You did that very smoothly, I was hoping for more but that was very well done especially since he sees something with Naomi in the future. I was hoping he was staying with Megan as a happily ever after type of ending, I hope you explain the issues with his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Future book?

Erotica or not this is just about the best I've ever read. Sex , yes. A story line , yes. Most stories are built to hold more sex , but yours was a story with sex. Just saying this wasnt just about sex and that is what made this a good read. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

Beautifully done - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

This would be one of the best series I have read.

I hope it will continue in some form

writerjabwriterjabalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

I always prefer the “dance” of family members coming to grips with their attraction as it seems more realistic than leaping in the sack. But also it was so good to see Nate struggle with his self-awareness and confidence as a lover. In some respects that seems like a lifelong struggle. I also liked that Megan was a free spirit and one can’t help wondering if there’s “hereditary” aspects of that given Nate’s father and how he addressed his sister. Maybe the one thing that was so odd was how did Nate’s parents hook up or why? Still a HOT series that leaves me missing the sweet affection of a 30-something woman! :)

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Makes me wonder!?!

I noticed that your multi-chapter stories come out really close together like you write it all then submit each chapter a few days apart. If that's the case then this is the end of the story because you've already written other's. This makes me wonder... did you not have an ending planned past this? what happens when Nate talks with his mother? What happens with Naomi? and many other questions. while that was a good way to end the chapter I personally think it sucks for the end of the story.

chiefhalchiefhalalmost 3 years ago

Needs another chapter or 10!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

yakboy69:- I enjoyed your story very much, thanks.

And just a note here to Fuzzy_Kbear, that yakboy69 will probably agree with: -

Literotica's publishing process can have significant delays between submission and publication, as you will probably have noted with your (currently) two published works. If you read the Lit. FACs, they already have a response for the likes of "Why has my work taken so long to be published?".

So, even if you submit your (say) six separate chapters of a work on the same day, they are likely to actually be published up to five or six days apart (but often less).

That has certainly happened to my multi-chapter submissions.

danielle1955danielle1955almost 2 years ago

Story was excellent! I really enjoyed reading it. But to echo some of my fellow readers, this needs a final chapter, too much is laying open. I hope you do that soon.

HighflierCplHighflierCplabout 1 year ago

Very cool story, the characters were cleverly detailed and the story filled with "joie de vive" 😎

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PART8 AN 9 DO NATE GO BACK TO MEGAN

Plus I THINK NATE AS FALLING IN LOVE WITH MEGAN ?

Campus77Campus77about 2 months ago

That was a beautiful series. While I would love to see a continuation of the story including Naomi and Megan, the story ended just right. It was complete and lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryakboy69@yakboy69
It's been a long time since I have posted anything on here but I do love writing. I wasn't in the right headspace for a very long time but it's amazing how a supportive partner can bring out your creative side. I hope to release some new writing very soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt Megan Ch. 06 Previous Part
Aunt Megan Series Info