Aunt Millie

Story Info
Two boys learn their lesson.
1.8k words
4.39
26.8k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie was driving down the long winding and wooded road to her sister's house. She had agreed to stay over the three day weekend to watch her nephews while her sister and husband got a way. In reality, she knew they were escaping to a couple's retreat. The last few years had been rough on their marriage, and statistically one of the frequent times couples got divorced was when they became empty nesters. Their two boys, twins, were finishing up high school and going off to college, so they really needed this escape.

As her Porsche pulled up the long driveway, she soaked in the forest air. Her windows rolled down, she breathed a big breath of alpine infused air. She saw her sister Maggie and her husband Kyle walking out to greet her.

As she got out of her car, she hugged them both.

"Go on with you two" she smiled at them. "I'll have the boys help me unload."

Maggie and Kyle loaded into his Dodge Ram pickup and drove off. As they did, the twins were walking out and quickly giving Millie bear hugs.

"Look at you two! You are men, not boys!" she said, as she gave their biceps a hard squeeze. "How did you get to 18 so fast?"

"We missed you, Aunt Millie," they chorused. "Open the trunk, and we'll get your luggage."

She tapped the fob and her car beeped as the trunk popped open. Each boy grabbed a small suitcase. As they followed her in the house, Todd elbow bumped Tyler, nodding towards Millie. She was wearing a thong, and her tight office skirt did not in any way hide it. In fact, her two cheeks were gloriously ripe from their view.

"I'll start making dinner in a bit," she called over her shoulder as she walked into the kitchen. She pulled open the fridge and smiled as she brought out a bottle of whiskey. She found some tumblers and poured in a generous shot, followed by some ice and coke. She saw the boys go out to the back patio and start hitting the bench press. She watched from behind the counter as the two shirtless boys worked up a sheen of sweat across their strapping chest muscles.

"Well fuck me gently" she muttered gently under her breath.

*****

She was on her third drink as she stirred the pasta, chicken cooking in a pan right next to it. The boys walked in pumped and swollen, glistening with sweat. They flexed in front of her, and then smiled.

"That smells amazing Aunt Millie!"

"Thank you, it's my favorite Chicken Alfredo recipe. Go shower before your body odor makes me gag. Go on now!" She slapped Todd's toned ass as he walked by.

The boys ran upstairs laughing. Millie smiled as she took another swig.

When they came back down, they were dressed in t-shirts, and shorts. The fit of the shirts were a little tight from their post workout pump. As they ate, the boys talked to themselves as they were known to do. Aunt Millie just listened and was amused to hear one say something that piqued her interest.

"Wait wait wait...did I hear you right? Are you saying your virgins? She gasped.

"Uh..." they both stammered. They were so comfortable around Millie they forgot she was there.

"Yeah, we've had girls interested in us, but it always seems like it's a weird fascination with us being twins." Tyler said.

"I was interested in this girl, but she kept asking about Tyler," Todd lamented.

"And vice versa" echoed Tyler.

"Oh my gosh! And you didn't take advantage?" Millie squealed.

"What do you mean?" They mirrored each other.

"They probably wanted to be double teamed!" Aunt Millie blurted out.

The boys looked at her with open mouths, shocked she had said the quiet part out loud. A silence filled the space between them.

"Yeah, we figured that out." Tyler said. "But we didn't feel comfortable being together if we haven't even done it yet." Todd finished.

"Hmm, it sounds like you just need an introduction." Millie said, finishing her mixed drink.

She put the glass down, and walked around the counter, placing a hand on each of their shoulders. "I'm going to take a shower in the guest room, and I want you both in bed when I come out."

She walked off, both boys watching her peach of an ass strut as she did. They started following her.

When she entered the room, she started taking off her clothes, and dropped it as she walked into the restroom. She left the door open as she put her hair in a bun, topless. The boys watched as she dropped her panties and ran the water in the shower. She turned to them, hips cocked to the side, smiling.

Her breasts stood up, supported by her many pilates classes. She smirked at them, placing her finger at her lips, teasing them. She stepped in the shower, giving her nice round posterior a little shake.

She didn't take long before she was out of the shower, and found the boys on the bed, nude, with her cocks rigid in anticipation.

"Hmm, such nice big cocks you boys have!" She crawled suggestively onto the bed, the boys adjusted for her. She blew air on their cocks, alternating between both of them. Her hands massaged each of their roots, making them groan with delight.

"First thing you need to know is girls will love having a guy with a big dick. You boys are very lucky to be endowed."

She lowered her lips on Todd's and then Tyler's cock.

"Mmmm ahhhh" they moaned.

She kept teasing them, making their Johnson's even harder. "But, the secret to making girls orgasm is focusing on giving her a good time, not you."

"Yes Aunt Millie!" they chorused.

After sucking them for a good while, each in turn, she scooted them off the bed and lay in the middle.

"You have to learn to eat pussy, the proper way." she said as she laid down and opened her long legs wide.

"Lay your tongue on my pussy flat, like you're licking a dripping ice cream. Then lick my lips just like you would an ice cream."

Todd was the first to lean in and do as instructed. When Millie started moaning, she nodded and Tyler did the same. She had them repeat it several times to practice.

"How do you like it? She asked.

"You taste so amazing, Aunt Millie!" they chimed in.

"Okay, now purse your lips like you are going to drink from a straw." They both did. She rubbed her lips and exposed her bean, flicking it to arouse it even more.

"This is the clit, now you're going to lick me again, but you are going to suck the clit into your lips just like a straw and you're going to suck on it."

Tyler was first this time, lapping her pussy like before then sucking her clit into his lips. He sucked it in and started bobbing his head between her legs. When Millie started groaning, Todd took over.

Once again she had them repeat it several times to get some really good practice.

"Every girl wants her pussy eaten good and long. Make sure you always start there, so her pussy is nice and stimulated. That is the secret to giving girls orgasms, make it about her. When you start fucking her, her body will respond much faster."

They both nodded.

"Now both of you take turns eating my pussy until I cum in your face!"

Todd obliged and went down on her. He made sure she was enjoying it and found he liked making her moan and groan. Before long he could feel her wetness increase and the flavor changed.

"Oh gawd! Yes! Right there!" she gushed out. "Now you Tyler. Make love to my pussy with your face, just like Todd did."

Tyler, who had been watching and paying attention, did the same. He did everything Todd did, but also added sucking her lips out from time to time and nibbling them, then sucking her clit some more, teasing her.

Like Todd, he tasted her change as she came on his face. The liquid nice and clear.

"Ahhhh yessss, just like that!" she exclaimed.

"Okay, when you're with a girl, you can't just shove it in. You have to let her get used to you. Tyler, place the tip at my pussy and tease me. Poke at my pussy, and rub it around."

Tyler's turgid cock wanted to take her, but he did as he was told. She held her legs wide open as he kneeled before her, placing the tip on her lips. He moved it up and down her slit, and poked at it like she said. After a few minutes, she nodded to Todd. he repeated what his brother had done.

"Okay, that's how you get her ready, now push slowly into me."

Todd did so, and found her flesh open up for him ever so slightly. It got tighter as he pushed.

"Do you feel that? Work it back and forth slowly to get me to open up."

Tyler took over and repeated Todd's lesson. He felt the tightness as well, and slowly pushed back and forth. He entered her deeper, then deeper.

"Okay, now start fucking me." she moaned breathlessly.

Tyler started going back and forth in her, as she pinned her legs open wide. Her large breasts swayed with the motion. Paying attention to Tyler, when he started picking up the pace, she asked for Todd.

Todd replaced Tyler and once he got to the tightness pushed past it and started stroking her good.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Once you get it, keep it going!"

Todd picked up the pace where Tyler had left off. He was ramming her and felt her body responding. She grabbed her tits and started licking her nipples, then biting them.

Todd continued, and felt his wad building up when Millie asked for Tyler.

Tyler did not hesitate once Todd had moved aside. He entered her and was soon ramming her as well. Millie tugged on Todd's cock, keeping him hard. She would go on to keep alternating between the two boys, never quite letting them cum.

Several times, they fucked her almost to completion.

"I'm edging you both, you have to remember to listen to your body. Do Not Just Fuck a Girl Till You Cum!" she was panting.

"Control yourself, make sure she's cumming first, always!" she gasped.

"Now fuck me all the way!!!" she begged.

Tyler and Todd now got to fuck her, and finished inside her. Todd didn't even notice he got the sloppy seconds, they both pounded her in a rushed climax and dropped their sperm bucket inside her.

When they finished, they were all breathing hard. They both cuddled her, one on each side of her. They licked her breasts as she panted and slowly came down from her sexual high.

"Millie, can we keep practicing this weekend?" They both said with that twin timing.

She smiled, then chuckled. "Boys, I'm all yours this weekend!"

She couldn't wait to be spit roasted by them. So many things she could teach them.