Aunt Millie Ch. 02

Story Info
The boys continue their lessons.
1.8k words
4.49
8.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Millie woke up, the house was quiet and serene. The boys were gone, probably off in their rooms. She rolled over to the side and went to take a shower. As she felt the hot water cascade down her nude body, she ran her hands over her body, spreading the body wash over herself.

Her thoughts ran to the previous night, teaching the boys about sex. A glowing smile spread over her face as she finished washing up, and brushing her teeth. With a towel wrapped up around her hair like a turban, she walked into the guest room completely nude. Grabbing a thin and almost sheer bathrobe, she put it on but left the front open. Semi nude, she walked out to the patio deck.

The bench press the boys had used stood there silently.

Beyond it was a jacuzzi, covered up with a vinyl cover. She turned and stood at the railing, her pussy and breast exposed to the early morning air. Her nipples tightened as she thought about what to teach the boys next.

Since she was up early, she dressed and went for a 3 mile run in the wooded hills where her sister and husband bought their house. Any number of times she saw men looking at her as she ran. She knew she had a great body, nice full breasts and long glorious hair. Running cleared her mind and she entered a meditative state, it was one of the reasons she loved to run. She didn't acknowledge the wolf whistles but did smile when she saw other women out for a jog.

Entering the house, once she finished her run, she noticed the boys must still be sleeping as the house was quiet. She showered again, and this time got dressed in a light plum colored silk teddy. She made herself breakfast, some toast she buttered and a fruit filled parfait along with a strong dark coffee blend.

She had just started eating when the boys appeared. They sat at the counter opposite of her, and gave her appreciative looks. If they thought Millie was going to pretend yesterday didn't happen, the teddy was proof they weren't finished. The teddy was small enough to give views any man would appreciate, while covering her enough that she could walk through the house carefree.

The boys stared at her hungrily, and even made themselves bagels with cream cheese. They waited as Millie drew out their anticipation. She read celebrity news on her iPad as if they weren't there.

The sexual tension was building for the boys.

"Mmm, I think it's time we resumed boys!" she finally said as she finished her meal.

Wolf smiles appeared on both their faces. She noted this, and smiled in return. "Flip a coin or play rock-paper-scissors and decide who goes first."

Tyler and Todd looked at each other and quickly pumped their fists three times before shooting their choice. Todd showed paper, while Tyler showed a rock.

"Me!" Todd smiled.

Millie walked to the living room, and pushed the ottoman towards the couch. "Okay, Todd...show me what you learned yesterday." Millie spread a lap blanket across the couch and reclined herself on it.

Todd approached her and started kissing up and down her legs. Tyler sat across the room and watched. Todd's hands gently ran over Millie's body, massaging and groping her equally. It wasn't long before he was eating her pussy just as she had taught them. Moment's later he was delicately entering her pussy with a hard and strong erection.

"This time, I want you to fuck me like a porn star!"

There was a brief pause as Todd took in her words.

He spun her around and over so he could fuck her from behind. He grabbed her hips and started pounding her pussy, ramming her hard and fast.

"Yes, just like that! Fuck my slut pussy!" she panted.

Todd's cock grew harder hearing her dirty talk, and he used it to punish her. He started slapping her upturned ass as he beat her vulva like a dirty rug. Over and over, he pummeled her joy box.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! YES, like that!" she called out.

It was too much for Todd and his cock started spitting out his cum. She could feel her insides getting warm and sticky. Todd was breathing hard and catching his breath. His lungs filled and emptied with her as they started relaxing.

"Now Todd, I'm going to teach you something that will drive women crazy. You're really going to have to prepare yourself mentally, okay?"

"Okay," Todd said hesitantly.

"Eat my pussy and drink the cumpie you left in me." she said, as she turned over, opening her legs.

Todd didn't move, he just looked at her wanton lust filled body.

"If you don't, this is where your 'education' ends." she said looking into his eyes.

Todd hesitated, but went down on her and slowly started licking her pussy. Then he started swallowing his own cum, and eating her out right. He slurped away, licking, sucking and fulfilling her body's lust for orgasms. He finished and looked at her.

"Every girl or woman you sleep with is going to remember you for a very long time after you do that, okay?" she smiled at him.

"Okay," he smiled back.

"Tyler?" she looked at him.

Todd stood up and walked away giving Tyler to her. Tyler stood over Millie, stroking his engorged cock. His eyes blazing with lust, and a wicked grin on his face.

"I want to think of the easiest girl at school, a real slut; the one guys talk about and how they would fuck her. Okay? Fuck me like that."

Tyler descended on her, he picked her up and promptly sat her on his cock as he stood there. With his strong arms and body, he carried her as she sat on his rigid meat, and started bouncing her up and down.

"Oh yeah baby, like that. Slam my pussy, destroy it!" she gasped.

He did exactly that, ratcheting her body up and down, their bodies clapping against each other. Her pussy crying from the pain and the pleasure.

"Make me feel cheap, fuck me like a cheap prostitute!"

Tyler set her down on the ottoman, and turned her around. He grabbed her long hair, and started pulling it hard as he began slamming her from behind. She grimaced as he yanked her hair, but her face became a sinful smile as he abused her, as he ravaged her.

"Oh...yes...more...harder...Harder!" she called out.

His pumping became a jackhammer, smashing her from behind until he suddenly went stiff. His shaft pumped her full of cum, twitching as he released his man's milk. Her body was shaking, and little vibrations goosebumped her skin. Tyler thought he could hear her purring.

He pulled out, and before she could tell him, sank to his knees and started eating her creampie soaked pussy. Millie was definitely purring now. A very satisfied smile spread across her face.

She stood, and beckoned over Todd, then kissed Tyler sweetly on the lips. Then she kissed Todd just as sweetly.

"What I taught you yesterday is the number 1 rule. Make her have a good time first and foremost. Once she is comfortable with you, test her boundaries. Suggest different positions, play with her ass, make it fun exploring each other. You will be surprised how much they will open up. And that is when you start fucking her like a whore. You build up to it, you slowly introduce her to being your slut. Understand?"

They both nodded.

"Now think of those girls that weirded you out. I want you to double team me. Because I want you to find one of those girls and your homework is to get her to a double team after this weekend."

They nodded again.

Tyler began by pushing her down, and shoving his cock in her mouth. He grabbed her hair, twisted into a knot, and began raping her mouth. Todd pulled her ass towards him and spread her legs. He let a big dollop of spit fall onto his swollen cock and shoved in her pussy without mercy. Spit was over her lips as she lubed Tyler's cock back and forth into her mouth.

"Gak gak gak," her mouth slurped.

Todd dug his nails into her hips as he slammed her from behind. The boys fucked her like a rag doll, using her to satisfy themselves. They both sensed this was for their pleasure, and she would greatly enjoy them using her.

After spit roasting her for a good long while, they lifted her and put her on the ottoman again. This time they switched. Laying on her back, Todd shoved his still engorged cock into her mouth as she slightly reclined it over the edge. Tyler opened her legs and shoved his heated meat stick into her quivering pussy. They pounded her body with their manhoods from both sides. No mercy, no kindness.

They used her just the way she had asked before.

At the same time, they pulled out and shot long stringy ropes of cum on her body. It covered her belly and tits. This time, she scooped it up and licked it off her fingers.

"Oh Gawd Yes!"

She smiled and chuckled, "I want more..!'

They picked her up, Todd laid down on the floor, Millie quickly sitting herself on his cock. Tyler came behind her and put his tip at her backside. She looked back, smiled and said "Do it!"

Both of them pierced her, her body instinctively tightened up for a second, then relaxed as her twin nephews began pumping her body again. Todd was licking her nipples as Tyler opened up her ass deeper.

"Bite my nipples Todd! Tyler, pull my hair!"

Both did as they were told. Over and over again they ravaged her body, her body open for anything they wanted. They spanked her, slapped her, pulled her hair, bit her, degraded her in any way they could think of.

"Yes, like that...don't stop!" she begged.

Millie spent the rest of the weekend as their whore. Either one could fuck and abuse her at any time, and often together. By the time they had to clean up the house, both boys were well versed in how to fuck a woman.

"So how were the boys?" Maggie asked as Kyle grabbed the luggage.

"Perfect gentlemen. I talked to them about college and their future plans. We had a really good time." Millie smiled demurely.

Tyler and Todd hugged Millie in the awkward way boys give obligatory hugs to family members.

"Boys, make sure you text me about those college plans and keep me in the loop with your last days of high school." Millie said as she drove off.

Later that week, Millie started receiving text messages from the boys. Both boys had girlfriends, and it wasn't long before they were sending pictures of them double teaming one girl after another. They even were sending her pictures of group sex with their girlfriends.

"Thank you for everything Aunt Millie!" it was signed.