Aunt Mom and Uncle Daddy

Story Info
This time I write about a family's incest.
3.3k words
4.3
24.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

I'm back again with another story. This time I write about a family secret.

~

Sara ushered the last of the well-wishers out the front door of her parent's one story Victorian style house just as the afternoon was turning to evening. They'd dropped by to celebrate her mom's miraculous recovery from a rare disease.

After closing the door she sighed deeply as she turned and walked into the kitchen, where her mom Darby and her momma Leslie who was her birth mother were both sitting at the table. She looked at the women and smiled. It was like looking in a mirror. She'd inherited their good looks and great ass.

"Thank goodness that's over," said Darby. "I appreciate all of their well wishes, but I hope we don't see those witches again anytime soon."

"Mom, they're just glad to see that you recovered."

"Pifftt, they feel guilty because they expected me to die."

"Darby you have to admit, it was touch and go for you for a minute," said Leslie.

"It really was mom," agreed Sara.

"Well thanks to you my sweet Sara, I'm still here," said Darby.

"It was my honor," responded Sara. "But it was the doctors and my bone marrow that saved you. I didn't do anything."

"You know what amazes me though mom, is that there was an infinitesimal chance of someone who wasn't your sibling, your parent, or your child being a match for you. How can it be that I was, but uncle Ronnie wasn't?"

"Well actually there is an explanation for that," Darby began tentatively as she made eye to eye contact with Leslie. "I'm not a religious woman, but I'm spiritual, and I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason. I think that perhaps my illness was a sign."

"Darby, what kind of good can come from nearly dying from a rare disease?" asked Leslie.

Sara raised an eyebrow but she kept quiet.

"Leslie I know you don't believe that the universe can communicate with us but it can," insisted Darby.

"Mom do you really believe that," asked Sara with a skeptical look on her face..

"I certainly do honey, she replied, then she took hold of one of Sara's hands and said, "We've never hidden from you that Leslie was impregnated by your surrogate father. Well there's a little detail we never told you.

"I believe my getting an illness that only you could cure was the cosmo's way of saying it's time for you to know who your father is."

Darby then told Sara everything your humble omniscient narrator is about to tell you.

~~

(Twenty one years ago in Darby and Leslie's kitchen.)

"Leslie, Bobby Ray changed his mind about giving us some of his sperm," said Darby after practically flinging her purse onto the kitchen table and flopping into a chair.

"Well, it is his sperm even if he's only going to waste it by shooting it on a napkin or flushing it down a toilet," said Leslie..... as she noticed that Darby's eyes were scanning her body. "Why're you looking at me like that sweetie?" she asked.

"You're really beautiful and sexy and gorgeous" said Darby in a sensual tone of voice.

"Thank you," responded Leslie. "Flattery will get you everywhere you know."

"I like that your nightie hides your breasts and pussy just enough to leave something to the imagination," said Darby.

"My mom always told me that a lady should maintain some mystery about her coochie," said Leslie. "Your man will get bored with you if you go around naked all the time," she added doing her best imitation of her mother's voice.

"Coochie is a funny sounding word." said Darby

"Really? What word should I use then?" asked Leslie.

"I don't know, vag I guess," suggested Darby.

"Hm, that sounds to ladylike. I think I'll stick with coochie or cooter, they're a little bit naughty but not as gross sounding as cunt or twat," stated Leslie. "Ooo, there's the buzzer. My cookies are ready."

"It's nice working from home huh. You don't have to get dressed and you can bake cookies while you're on the clock," commented Darby.

"Yep," agreed Leslie as she placed all but two of the cookies into a cookie jar, then fetched a jug of milk from the refrigerator. "Here you are.... have some warm cookies and cold milk with me. Now tell me what happened with Bobby Ray."

"My cousin Bobby Ray is a douche, that's what," responded Darby.

"Your cousin is not a douchebag," countered Leslie who never has anything bad to say about anyone.

"Yes he is," snapped Darby. "When I told him that you and I needed a sperm donor to fertilize one of your eggs he was interested in being our surrogate. But when I said that we were going to use a Turkey baster to impregnate you he frowned at me, then shook his head and said he wasn't gonna do none of that hippie stuff."

"And get this; he said he'd only been willing to do it because he thought he was gonna get some of your lesbian pussy."

"How lowlife is that? The scum. I wouldn't have a problem with someone fucking you if that's the only way to get you pregnant, but I don't have any interest in letting somebody use you to satisfy their kink."

Leslie crossed her arms and leaned against the kitchen counter at a loss as to what to say to her wife.

"Les, I think I know who will do this for us?" said Darby in a tone of voice that set off warning bells for Leslie. She glared at Darby before saying, "How do I know I'm not going to like what you're about to say."

"You might," suggested Darby.

"Try me," challenged Leslie.

"How about Ronnie?" said Darby.

"Your little nephew Ronnie,?" asked Leslie with a frown on her face.

"Little... Ronnie is 20 years old now," countered Darby.

"Darby he's too close to us. That'd feel like incest. Honestly I just don't see why we can't adopt."

"Because I want our child to have both of our flesh and blood, that's why." replied Darby firmly. "The last thing I want is somebody else's kid that's destined to be trouble because it's in their genes."

"Just because we share DNA with a child doesn't mean the they won't cause us problems someday." argued Leslie. "Didn't you just accuse your cousin Bobby Ray of being a douchebag and a scumbag?"

"Yep. I sure did," retorted Darby. "Cause he is. He's a lowlife too, but at least I already know that. I'm more concerned about the kid growing up to be a criminal, a ne'er-do-well, or a no account."

Leslie sighed and shook her head, then said, "Eat your cookie.... Did you ask anyone other than Bobby Ray?"

"I sent a group text to all of my guy cousins except for Pugsley. "

"And exactly what is wrong with your cousin Pugsley?"

"Um, I only know him a little bit from seeing him at a couple family gatherings," He seemed kinda weird."

"He's eccentric," suggested Leslie.

"Like I said, he's weird," insisted Darby. "He's been smoking cigars since he was in the third grade. Look, I want a cute kid. And a normal one. Just saying."

"Maybe another one of your cousins will get in touch with you. If not you can always reach out to Pugsley."

"Mmm-k, I guess," agreed Darby before eating her cookie in two bites and drinking half of her glass of milk, then she headed to her jobsite.

~~

Later that afternoon at Darby's work.

"Hello Ronnie, how's my favorite nephew?" asked Darby sounding like the perfect auntie that she was.

"Hi aunt Darby, I'm good. How about you?" replied Ronnie with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm good too," she responded.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I need your cum, that's what," she stated.

"Oh my effing God," responded Ronnie laughing. "You're unbelievable, but somehow that doesn't sound all that weird coming from the same woman who kissed me full on the mouth with tongue, in front of our family when we graduated from college. And then you had me as your only groomsman at your wedding when you married your girlfriend."

"Hahaha," laughed Darby. "Speaking of my wedding, Leslie told me that she thought you got a boner when you and her slow-danced at our reception," she added playfully.

"Crap. I was hoping she didn't feel it," stated Ronnie. "But it's not my fault, she shouldn't be so hot."

"That's fair," agreed Darby, then she circled back around to the topic she'd called to talk with him about. "Speaking of your cock... would you let me and Leslie use one of your sperm to fertilize one of her eggs?"

"Aunt Darby you know I'd do anything for you, but wow, I wasn't ready for that," he replied.

"But you're not saying no," she stated.

"No, I'm not saying no. It's just that I need to process it," he explained

"I'll sort it out with your mother. No one else needs to know," said Darby, certain that he'd do it for her.

~~

At Leslie and Darby's some time in the future.

"Do you have everything," asked Leslie as Darby was about to leave for work.

"Yep," replied Darby cheerfully.

"Don't think I haven't noticed how passive aggressive you've been the last few days," said Leslie with a playful smirk.

"What do you mean? I haven't said anything," responded Darby in her defense.

"My point exactly," stated Leslie as she stood near the door to the garage with her hands on her hips. "Alright, you win. You deserve a child who has your blood running through them too. If Ronnie is willing to help us I'm good with it."

Darby let out an ear piercing squeal before hugging and kissing Leslie all over her face.

~~

The next time Darby ovulated.

"Honey are you sure this is going to work?" asked Leslie as Darby approached her with a needleless syringe in her hand.

"Les alls I have to do is squirt Ronnie's spunk close to the entrance to your womb and let nature take its course."

~

After trying the Turkey baster method during two ovulation periods and Leslie still wasn't pregnant Darby was already getting impatient, so predictably she said, "Les, your cooter isn't cooperating. Maybe it's trying to tell us something."

"Like perhaps this is a bad idea," suggested Leslie.

"Nope. Like maybe it would prefer to conceive the old fashioned way, by fucking."

"Honey, I'm not going to let your... our nephew fuck me," stated Leslie leaving no room for debate, which Darby ignored.

"Les, a cock is a cock, and you've had plenty of em in you."

"You know I was still figuring out who I was those first two years in college."

"It doesn't matter," assured Darby. "I still love you the same. Besides I've had a cock or three in me too. Now let's get back to business here."

"The answer is still no," insisted Leslie.

~

The next time she ovulated.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," said Leslie shaking her head.

"Don't worry Les, I got this. I'm going to make sure the sheet keeps your vag covered while Ronnie stands beside the bed with his arms behind your knees. Are you ready?"

"Oh god no, of course I'm not ready for this," replied Leslie as she looked away, determined not to see his dick.

"Get into position Ronnie," said Darby. "I'm jacking his dick now Les. He'll be ready to shoot off soon."

Ronnie was wondering if stunt cocks in porn movies feel the way he felt at that moment as his aunt fluffed him to full mast and brought his nuts to a boil. "Now, now, now, put it in her. I'm gonna cum," he said suddenly, and with urgency.

"Get ready Les," said Darby as she guided the head of his cock to Leslie's opening. "Push Ronnie push."

"Oh. My. Fucking. God," said Leslie a second after Ronnie buried his cock in her to the hilt in one powerful thrust. "Why the hell didn't you tell me that he had a big dick?"

"Oh, uh, well you can take four of my fingers, so I figured you could handle it," said Darby with a smirk.

"It still helps to know what to expect for god's sake," countered Leslie as she came down from the high that resulted from the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Now you know," said Darby with a giggle.

She did know now, and therein laid the problem, she had a weakness for a really large cock. In spite of her attempts to keep Ronnie's momentary insertions of it as impersonal as possible, the pleasure she received from it was undeniable and she was affected by it mentally and emotionally.

~

After Ronnie pumped his cum into her vagina every day during two cycles of ovulation and she still didn't get pregnant Darby said, "Les, you might be more likely to conceive if you actually get fucked."

"Ronnie, sweetie, is that alright with you? Would you mind fucking your aunt Lesllie?" asked Darby.

"Sure, I guess," he replied as he did his best to hide his excitement at actually getting to fuck his gorgeous aunt, who could've passed for a runway model.

"Honey," said Leslie solemnly. "What we're doing is sort of a medical procedure, but if we fuck we're doing something else. Incest."

She was saying the right words but her pussy was sopping wet from the thought of feeling his big dick stuffing her tight hole repeatedly.

"I know Les, but maybe it'll help your cervix accept his sperm into it if your vag feels some thrusting," reasoned Darby.

"Honey I can't fuck our nephew," insisted Leslie even though she was getting on the bed. When she spread her legs to scoot herself into position to receive Ronnie, the sheet that she had wrapped around her lower half separated and gave Darby a full view of her pussy. Darby had smelled Leslie's arousal everytime she and Ronnie fucked, but she hadn't known that Leslie was so turned on til pussyjuice had been seeping out of her gash. Suddenly she realized how conflicted Leslie was about what they were doing.

"Les, you're going to do this," she stated decisively, hoping to ease her mind by appealing to her proclivity toward submissiveness. "I'm gonna be right here beside you holding your hand while it's happening." At that point Leslie consented. She'd needed Darby to take charge and force her to do it so her conscience would be clear.

"C'mon Ronnie, get on the bed between her legs."

When he climbed into the saddle for the first time and saw the neatly groomed triangle of dark hair that partially hid her thick pussylips he almost shot his wad.

Be careful not to lay on her. "Les, don't look down there, he just pulled his boxers down. Get ready for it, I have the head at your opening. Ronnie could feel the heat coming from inside of it, and when he slid into her depths he couldn't believe how wet she was.

Seconds later Leslie was squeezing Darby's hand and biting her own bottom lip as Ronnie's big dick pistoned in and out of her pussy. She did her best to keep Darby from knowing that she'd come when he emptied his big balls into her, but it was obvious to him that she'd orgasmed by the way her inner walls clamped tightly around his dick.

"Ronnie don't pull out yet," instructed Darby. "Les I'm sorry, but you need to milk all the cum out of his cock with your pussy."

"Oh honey, I shouldn't," said Leslie with a frown, but her pussy had already been milking him and she'd had another small climax.

After several tries Darby still didn't get pregnant.

~

"Les, we've been trying for six months. I think you're still tense," suggested Darby. "Why don't you just let go and enjoy it. Fuck slow and easy as though you're making love. Maybe that'll do the trick."

"I wouldn't feel right enjoying it," protested Leslie, though she'd been coming pretty much every time Ronnie stuck his dick into her.

"Les, just try it once, I want you to fuck him," pleaded Darby. Ronnie get naked. Les look at his dick. Maybe that'll activate your pussy somehow to help you conceive."

"Darby I just can't. Please let's just keep doing what we've been doing a little bit longer."

Darby agreed and they fucked that way several days in a row, which wore Ronnie out. On the fifth day of the marathon of fucking Darby said, "What's the matter honey?" when he couldn't get it up.

"He's probably getting bored with me," suggested Leslie with a hurt look on her face.

"Shush," said Darby. "Nobody could ever get tired of fucking you. He just needs a little inspiration. Here let me suck it." Which she did without saying a word about it to Ronnie.

His eyes bugged out and his butthole puckered as soon as he felt the extreme suction his aunt applied to the head of his dick. His whole body tensed and he gritted his teeth as he received the best blowjob he'd experienced up til that time in his life.

"Darby are you sure you should be doing that to him?" asked Leslie as she saw how much Ronnie was enjoying it.

"Yep," replied Darby. "I wasn't blowing him... I was assisting him." Then she giggled as she pulled back the sheet and exposed Leslie's naked body. "Now look at him too."

Honey no," said Leslie, but her submissive side loved it when Darby gently grasped her chin and turned her head to face Ronnie. She had to stiffen her body to suppress her moan when she saw the magnificent meat pole dangling from his groin. She turned away after a couple of seconds, more so to regain her composure than anything else.

"Les, Ronnie is gonna lay on you this time, skin to skin and I want you to guide his dick into you."

"Darby no," protested Leslie. "I don't think I should touch him."

"Les, you're supposed to be enjoying fucking him, remember?"

After sighing dramatically Leslie grasped his dick, then she looked into Darby's eyes while she gave it a few pumps.

"That's it Les," said Darby enthusiastically. "Play with his balls too. Yep just like that."

By that time Leslie was biting her bottom lip and breathing heavily. Little did Darby know that she loved fondling a man's cock and balls.

"There you go Les, you have him leaking pre-cum. Don't want to waste it though. There's sperm in it," she said with a giggle.

"Ronnie, are you ready to go for it?" she asked.

"Uh huh," he grunted.

"Ok Les, he's close. There you go. Raise your legs. You look sexy. Put it in her Ronnie. Give it your all Les. Work your pussy. Get all the way in Ronnie. Take him balls deep Les. There you go my sweet baby-boy, flood her womb with your cum."

~

Darby finally got pregnant.

~~

Back to the present.

"So Sara, that's why your bone marrow was a match for mine. Ronnie is your uncle and your father, and I'm your aunt as well as your other mom," said Darby.

"Oh wow, that's amazing," exclaimed Sara. "So that's why uncle Ronnie is so good to me. I always thought he was just being the best uncle a girl could ever have when he took me places, bought me things, did stuff with me, and came here to spend a couple of weeks with me in the summertime."

"Actually sweetie, he was coming here to spend time with me and your mom," said Leslie.

"Sara honey, your dad has been fucking your momma every since he helped her conceive.... And I've been sucking his dick since then too," explained Darby.

Sara raised her eyebrows as she looked at her momma, then her mom.