Aunt my neighbour

Story Info
Aunt of my neighbour fucked by my hard cock.
839 words
3.88
21.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt my neighbour

Hi friends, It is a 3-year-old story. I was staying in Delhi in a rented flat.

I was on 4′th floor and the flat owner's aunt was staying on 3'rd floor.

She was 38-year-old. I used to order a lot from Swiggy and Zomato since I was too lazy to cook.

Slowly from hi and hello we started talking to each other, and she was a very fun loving woman. Once she was having some trouble with her laptop, so I rectified it.

So once she saw me smoking on the terrace and gave me a pause after sometimes she asked me for a cigarette and she said "it's been a while since I smoked!!!"

Her husband was a sales executive in a private firm, so he used to be out of the city for 2 to 3 days in a week or for a full week too.

Later I said to aunt that I am good at palmistry.

So she was very keen to know her thing by palm reading. I told whatever I knew. At last I said you have high sexual desire. After listening to this, she just smiled and said nothing.

Later one fine afternoon she called me for lunch as it was Sunday and her husband was out of town. She started liking my company.

After finishing lunch, we were talking and her cleavage from her suit was visible.

After some time she said, "you maintained your body well."

She smiled and said, "I too maintained my figure," and we both laughed.

I just pulled her leg and said, "you maintained or the yearning maintained."

She replied, "both maintained."

She was a little upset. I then asked " your husband fulfilling you high sexual desire or not?"

She said "once a week is a great deal."

Then I left her place. She again called me at 8pm in the night.

This time she greeted me with a tight hug and said to me "everything that happens between us with consent of both only." And you triggered my sexual desire.

After that, she bought condoms and lube. Suddenly I also got aroused, and I just grabbed her boobs and she said "did you only want to be like my husband who only made his work by pressing my boobs and ass."

She just pushed me onto the couch and asked me to undress her.

To which I did slowly. Her bra was tight. Because of her tight bra, she got strap mark on her shoulders.

I just twisted her nipples, and she got fully turned on by that act. Then I started smooching her, and we both were enjoying each other.

Then I knelt down at her to my cock and she was in her panties only, but I was fully naked in front of her mouth.

I had no hairs on my penis that I removed today onwards and she liked it too. Because her husband used to keep long pubes.

She said "it's my first time."

I was shocked and asked "what?"

She said "I didn't suck any cock till now."

She was hesitating in sucking my cock, but I was enjoying that hesitation and I was insisting to suck my cock.

And I said "okay then only lock my cock once.

She was feeling nervous, but I was feeling great, like fucking a fucking a virgin.

She started to lick my cokehead and started feeling bad in her mouth, then took my cock out.

Then I said her to come to 69 position.

I removed her one piece panty and her clean shaved wet pussy was in front of my red face.

She blushed and said, "I removed my pubics today for you only, in daytime when you made me lusty. I wanted to fuck you but I let you go because I had long, long pubics."

I said "okay then let me taste."

We both came in 69 and first I started and when she got on high, she took my cock in one shot in her mouth and started sucking.

It was a nice blowjob she was enjoying, too.

She came into my mouth. I licked and cleaned all her stuff and then I came in her mouth.

After sometimes rest, my cock again erected in full power.

Later, I applied condoms and put my dick in her pussy.

Her pussy was tight. I don't know why. I took some oil and put on her boobs and while fucking; I was massaging her with my hand. After some time I gave love bite on her collarbone to which she became a little angry, but later on she was okay. I sometime fucked her with penis and sometimes with my fingers.

We both had a wonderful sex session at that night. She even scratched my back with her nails. After that night, we have fucked many times.

Many times we had tried fucking session after 8 months. I left Delhi, but still I am in touch with her.