Rocky Serves a Pool Party

Story Info
Rocky puts on a show for four MILFS.
2.1k words
4.22
32.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers

**Note: All characters are over 18**

The next day I arrived at Mrs. Robinson's house. I had been there many times to clean the pool and do any other chores that need doing but today I would be helping out with a pool party. Today she was having over about 4 of her neighborhood friends, and I would be responsible for serving the food and drinks. Mrs. Robinson lead me inside, she showed me how to mix Strawberry Daiquiris and where the meals were that needed to be heated up in the oven.

"Oh and one more thing Rocky, I got you this to wear for the party."

She held up a small black speedo.

"Throw it on and start bringing drinks outside."

My heart went up into my throat. I was going to be around all those women wearing only a speedo? I went into the bathroom and tried it on. Looking at myself in the mirror it was way too revealing, showing all of my abs, and it was lucky Mrs. Robinson shaved off my pubes or else those would be showing as well. At least my chest and bicepts looked good from swim team and lifting with Mike. But my cock looked like I had a kielbasa down there, it was way too obvious snaking off to the right. I walked back into the kitchen right as Mrs. Robinson strode back in.

"Hey Rocky let's go, get a move on!"

I barely was able to muster up the words.

"Mrs. Robinson, I can't go out there wearing this, you can see everything!"

Mrs. Robinson looked on with disbelief.

"Rocky, it's a pool party, we are all wearing bathing suits."

I looked out the window and she was right, 4 other women all sitting out in bikinis.

"She has me there..." I thought to myself.

"Here, take this, it will help you calm down."

Mrs. Robinson handed me a little blue pill. I tossed it back into my mouth without much thought.

"And wash it down with some Daiquiri."

She handed me one of the glasses and I took a sip. I was surprised at how good it tasted, I always thought alcohol burned and tasted awful. The drink immediately made me feel better. Mrs. Robinson put her hands on my shoulders.

"Rocky, this is going to go fine. These women are all my friends and are great people. You are going to have a good time."

She gazed down on me with her deep brown eyes. She looked so good in her black bikini, her long brown hair curled for the special occasion, and a thin white wrap around her hips. As I looked at her I felt something inside of me break, and I nodded my head.

"Lovely, I will be outside, bring us a tray of drinks!"

With that I got to work. Mrs. Robinson was right, once I got started everything went well. I was busy with a flurry of activity for the next two hours, bringing out lunch, bringing plates in and out, and refilling drinks the whole time. The ladies were having a blast, laughing and shouting and carrying on. I finally brought out the last tray. Mrs. Robinson thanked me.

"Thank you Rocky, you did such a wonderful job today."

The rest of the ladies chimed in as well.

"Yes thank you Rocky, you were wonderful, and so wonderful to look at!"

With that one of the women next to me reached up and put her hand on the back of my thigh. I immediately felt a twinge in my cock.

"Uh oh....something is different." I thought.

"Oh yes, so strong, you must work out?"

The blond to my right reached up and ran her hand over my bicep, I was worried that my cock visibly jumped when she did.

"I uhhh..."

I could feel my cock growing, like someone had turned on the hose filling up a water balloon, and now everyone was looking at me.

"I am more of a butt woman myself, Rocky turn around for us.

Mrs. Robinson stood up and chimed in.

"Yes Rocky, turn around."

She walked over to me and put her hands on my shoulders turning me around. Now two women had their hands on my smooth, hairless thighs. I looked up at Mrs. Robinson's face pleadingly, trying to signal to her that things were not right.

One woman reached up and slapped my ass and my cock immediately reacted, pushing up further along the waistband of my speedo, straining to get out.

"Let me just take a peek."

One of the woman pulled down the waistband, showing off my ass, resulting in a howl of approval. My cock was barely still inside the speedo, straining up against the waist out beyond past my hip bone. Mrs. Robinson spoke up.

"Don't worry ladies, Rocky loves putting on a show, or at least he did last night."

With that Mrs. Robinson turned me around revealing my rock hard erection to the group in front of me. My face was burning with embarrassment as the ladies let out a gasp. Some of the women put their hands up to their mouths as they saw the head of my nearly bursting out the top of my swimsuit. My size was immediately apparent.

"Oh my God, looks like someone has been having a good time today!"

"I don't know why the good lord made all these young men with such big hard cocks. Can you imagine seeing that?"

Mrs. Robinson spoke up again.

"Oh you don't have to imagine, let me show you."

With that Mrs. Robinson slid her thumbs into the waistband of my speedo and pulled down. It all happened so fast I only froze with embarrassment. There was one long moment of waiting as the swimsuit had to go nine inches down my legs before the fat cock head snapped free and sprang out. It was even harder and thicker than usual, pointing up to the faces of the women seated around me. The gasp from the women was instantaneous as they all leaned forward to get a better look. Mrs. Robinson kept the group moving though, keeping the woman teased and wanting more.

"Rocky, we were all about to go lay beside the pool, come join us."

Mrs. Robinson grabbed me by the hand and pulled me towards the lounge chairs, I kicked off the suit from around my ankles and walked behind her. My cock bounced in front of me like a dog's tail as I laid down in a lounge next to Mrs. Robinson. My cock stuck up huge and obvious in the air in front of me as Mrs. Robinson handed me the suntan lotion.

"Here, be sure to put it on."

As the other women laid down next to us they all began the small talk to cover up the silence. I did as I was told, rubbing the lotion on my chest and abs, giving me a fine sheen. As I rubbed next to the shaved base of my cock I could feel the conversation pause as all eyes trained on me. The tension was palpable, was I going to rub it up as well? I didn't know what to do until some perverse part of my brain just said "Fuck it!"

I squeezed out a big handful of sunscreen and rubbed in on both of my hands. Then with both hands I started giving myself long slow strokes, squeezing up from the base of my cock until the head became flared and red from all the blood being pushed into it. I was totally lost in the moment until I heard-

"How much does it shoot?"

All eyes turned to the smallest member of the group. She was probably 29, a young Asian woman with jet black hair hanging down over her shoulder.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry. I was just wondering."

She looked genuinely saddened that she had spoken up. But the other ladies joined in.

"Oh no, come on Rocky, show us!"

I looked to Mrs. Robinson to know what to do, but she just nodded a yes and barely looked in my direction.

"Do it Rocky, show them."

She handed me a bottle of Aloe Vera gel.

"Here, use this."

I did as I was told, now starting to enjoy being the center of attention. I spread the Aloe Vera gel on thick, making my cock shine wetly as I worked it up and down. I saw one of the women take out her phone and take a selfie with me jacking off behind her. It was then I started really putting on a show. I put one hand behind my head, grabbing on to the chair behind me and flexing my bicep as a rotated the wrist working my cock. I began panting and moaning, thrusting my hips up to fuck my fist as my cock strained up into the air.

The women were really loving it now. I panted out to Mrs. Robinson.

"Please, play with your tits."

She responded back cooly.

"No honey, but you keep going and cum for us."

I was sad I was wasn't going to be able to see those gorgeous breasts again but I kept going, feeling my orgasm building from the base of my cock. I panted out.

"I'm going to cum, oh God I'm going to cum."

The women all cheered as the first shot flew up and across my chest. Streak after streak of cum came out painting me all over. I kept the orgasm going for as long as possible, squeezing out the last drops. I looked at my own chest and abs that were a total wet mess, and at the shocked faces of the women around me and I just started laughing. The endorphins flowing through me just felt so good. I stood up, completely covered in cum and with an embarrassed smile on my face. Mrs. Robinson had me take a group picture with all the ladies, with me in the middle. Naked, hard, covered in cum but with a big goofy grin on my face before she sent me inside to go take a shower.

I walked off, turning around to smile at the women one last time, and turning my hips to give them one last glimpse of my cock. Walking up stairs I was surprised that my cock was still hard. I thought I might have to jack off one more time.

I stepped into the shower and let the warm water and bodywash get rid of all the sweat, suntan lotion, and cum. As I finished washing my hair I heard the door to the bathroom open and a second later Mrs. Robinson pulled back the shower curtain to look at my body one more time.

"Everyone has gone home. Did you have a good time?"

"I did." I replied.

"Was that viagra you gave me?"

"It was." She responded.

"One of my husband's, I thought the ladies would enjoy it."

I placed my hand on my cock and flicked it upwards, still hard.

"Want to watch me cum one more time?" I asked.

"No thanks, Honey. But here is your pay for the day, plus everyone wanted to leave a tip." She put the money down, 400$, not bad for an afternoon of work.

"Oh and I gave out your number in case any of the other women need your help with anything. Hopefully something good will come of all this."

With that she gave me one last glance before turning and walking out the door. I finished showering and stuffed my still hard cock back into my jeans before biking home. That night my cock was still looking big but had luckily gone down. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought for the first time "Maybe women could enjoy seeing me naked?"

Addendum: Mrs. Robinson's Perspective

Rocky isn't the hot shit he thinks he is. Sure he is cute and his body is sexy, but he still has a lot to learn. And I know he thinks he is blowing my mind, but he has no idea the sex my husband I have. I tell David what happened with me and Rocky while I am on my knees playing with my cock. I tease David until he can't take it any more and flips me on to the bed. He will fuck me from behind until we both cum hard on each other. And Rocky may have a beautiful cock, but David is still bigger. Maybe I will bring that kid over one day and show him how a real man fucks.

Turnout
Turnout
88 Followers