Aunt Needs Nephew's Assistance

Story Info
She had a special request for him.
3.5k words
4.24
83k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

Andrew didn't know what to think when his aunt, Sandy, called him at 11 PM to come to her apartment as soon as possible. Not just because of the timing of her request, which itself was quite annoying and more than a bit alarming, but mostly because of the specific relationship the two of them had.

Despite being his aunt, she was just two years older than him, which inevitably meant that their relationship was much different than what most men have with their fathers' sisters. He knew much more about her than most of the rest of their family did. He often partied with her and her friends. His grandparents were proud of her for having calmed down in the last few years, but he knew very well that they had no real idea just how wild her previous lifestyle truly was.

As he reluctantly got into his cheap, used-up car, the warm summer night thankfully saving him from needing anything else than the clothes he was already wearing, he felt anxiety quickly creeping upon him. He couldn't help it. He knew what the worst possible scenarios for why his aunt needed him in her apartment were, and he also knew exactly just how likely it was that those worst scenarios were, in fact, actually happening right now.

Sure, she had changed in the last few years. Her parents were suitably proud of her because of that and kept talking about it just as annoyingly incessantly as could be expected. Sure, she cut off some of her most toxic friends, got engaged to a nice guy with a good job, and didn't seem to have as much as touched a bottle of alcohol in the last few months especially.

But still, it simply wasn't possible for the chick she was just two years ago to have disappeared completely, and this was the only thing he could think about the entire 20-minute drive to her apartment complex.

"Comiiing!" she called out as her feminine footsteps started rushing towards her apartment's entrance door, her loud and energetic reply painfully contrasting with the soft knocks he had dealt the door before so as not to disturb any of her neighbors, her demeanor already giving him an uncomfortable indication as to what was the answer to the question he was thinking about in the car before.

Then, she opened the door and confirmed his worst fears to be true.

"Finally you're here," she said right after opening the door, before bending forward slightly as she outstretched her hand towards him and motioned for him to enter, his eyes fixing on her plump breasts that seemed ready to slip out of the thin, tiny piece of fabric covering them as she did so. It probably wasn't the sluttiest outfit she had ever worn, but it damn sure was a strong contender for that title.

"You sure must've been sure that grandma and grandpa won't come with me," he said as he stepped into the apartment.

"Hah, you sure have your way with words, Andy," she replied as she closed the door behind him. "Of course I knew Mom and Dad wouldn't be coming with you. Am I supposed to believe that Mister Sleeps-for-ten-hours would even think of taking the extra ten-minute journey to get them at this hour?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm a lazy bastard and yadda yadda. Whateves Sandy, heard it a million times by now," he replied as he sat on one of the two couches she had in her living room. "All jokes aside, that stuff looks like something a cheap street hooker would throw away. Don't tell me you're going back to your old bullshit, just when they are getting so proud of you. Grandpa especially deserves better after everything he was through."

"Dude, don't worry," she said as she sat on the other couch, and he could hear her tone change to a much more serious one as her body visibly tensed up. "I want them to be proud of me, to know that I'm doing well and am on the right path in my life. That's why I'm wearing this. Rob likes it when I wear clothes like this, and you know that I don't hate it either..."

"Really?" her nephew reacted, surprised and amused at this suddenly revealed stain on his seemingly perfect future uncle-in-law's image. "Heh. Guess I could've expected that, he's marrying a woman a decade younger than him, of course he probably likes it a bit wilder."

"Damn, somebody call the news or something, the only guy on this planet who doesn't like hot chicks who show off their tits is flexing his superiority in my living room," she replied, in a deadpan and clearly annoyed tone.

"Sorry," he apologized, far from sincerely, before stretching himself on the couch. "So, why exactly do I have to be there when I have a lecture tomorrow right in the morning, with you in clothes like these?"

"Well..." his young aunt spoke, unsure of herself, as she started fidgeting with her black hair in an almost exaggeratedly nervous and insecure manner. "I, need your help, Andrew," she added, her cold blue eyes rolling around to avoid his gaze.

Meanwhile, he stared at her, intently and quietly. In a bit of a shock even. The sight of her reaction, not to mention her referring to him with his actual name was, unusual, to say the least. It definitely wasn't what he was expecting, and he could already tell that he probably wasn't ready for what she needed him here for, nor could he even really guess what it was.

"You're scaring me a bit," he said with a brief burst of nervous laughter as his body tensed up to match her nervous posture. "Sandy, what is it?"

She sighed deeply, before lifting her head and looking into his eyes for the first time in what seemed to be a much longer period of time than it actually was.

"Look, I know how this stuff works. I'm, especially I, I'm not some naive girl who was born yesterday and binges romcoms. I know that, If I blow this with Rob, I most likely won't ever find such a good, successful guy like him," she said, before going back to awkwardly staring at the floor. "I can put on this stuff by myself easily," she added while squeezing her almost-exposed breasts and making them jiggle a bit, prompting him to look away for a change, "But, there's some stuff for which I need assistance."

"You mean," he breathed out, unsure of whether he was understanding what she seemed to be implying correctly. "You can't..."

"Yes," Sandy replied resolutely as she looked into his eyes again. "I need help from a guy whom I can trust to help, be discreet about it, and who has roughly Rob's body proportion, and you're just a bit taller than him."

For some reason, Andrew suddenly looked at his phone. Meanwhile, the couch he was sitting on all of a sudden started feeling rather uncomfortable. Just as uncomfortable as this weird situation was, if not more so, at least so far. After shuffling himself on the couch for a while and awkwardly scrolling through his phone, he finally decided to ask the obvious question.

"OK, spit it out, what you need me for?" he asked, after putting his phone down.

"Rob likes shower sex," she blurted out, matter of factly, then went quiet to let his mind fully digest those four words.

"You're kidding me."

"It's only for a couple of minutes!" she replied, almost pleadingly. "Just until I'll get a hold of it, I promise. We'll never speak of this again."

"This is crazy," her nephew replied, though something in his voice told her that he was slowly accepting defeat. "You want me to..."

"Well, of course we won't be taking our clothes with us," she said with a laugh. "And, well, it would be for the best if there was some direct, actual contact happening."

"You're my aunt."

"Yeah, exactly! I mean, we aren't even all that related when you think about think."

Andrew thought of something to reply to the woman whom he had pretty much grown up with, and who he was now sure was starting to go crazy, before realizing there was nothing he could say. He knew her too well to think that she would ever back down when it came to something she cared about this much. It was either her way or the highway.

Very well then. Sighing to himself, he stood up from the couch and started walking toward her bathroom, she eagerly and happily waltzing behind him of course. Pieces of their clothing started, predictably, falling on the ground as they neared their destination.

"Hoh-oh-okay!" she stammered after turning around to look at him when they arrived at their destination, her tone distinctly happy and surprised.

"What's the matt-ehh," he tried to reply, before turning around and being affected in the same way she was.

"Seems like I spoke too soon when I said that you were only a bit taller than Rob," she explained with a giggle, as her gaze switched between his head, which was already touching the header of the bathroom door, and a certain part of his body she hadn't gotten a good look at ever before.

He just grunted affirmatively, before motioning for her to get into the bathtub.

"Ladies first," he said under his breath, almost derisively, when she passed by him. Well, it was that, and this insanity was her idea in the first place, so of course it was up to her to take the initiative.

And maybe, just maybe, though he probably wouldn't have admitted it to her yet, he wanted to take a good look at her naked body while it moved, sending all the right parts and curves of it bouncing and jiggling and shaking as it did so.

Just like she did to him, he took a good look at her nude form and liked what he saw. Sure, he had already fantasized about her a couple of times before, but this was the first time he had gotten to see how sexy she truly was. While she probably wouldn't have made it into a centerpiece of some magazine, she wasn't someone who would be laughed at if she considered herself a contender for such a position either. Her face wasn't stunningly beautiful, her breasts weren't a health hazard that could make your eyes pop out of your sockets, her legs didn't leave people questioning how she had enough oxygen to save herself from fainting and her hips and ass were far from resembling bowling balls, but all of those features still came in together in just the right way and Andrew only now realized how loudly and quickly his heart was beating.

Sandy cautiously stepped into the bathtub.

"Oooh," she giggled as she tapped her bare feet against the tub's dry surface, "so weird not having any water in here." Bending forwards, she pressed her hands against the tiles for support. "OK, this is the position for me," she commented before turning her face towards her nephew, "and somebody should be behind me."

Andrew, who so far was focusing on awkwardly checking her out blushed involuntarily, before doing as she demanded and stepping in right behind her.

"Dad would kill me if he knew about this," he stated flatly as he positioned himself as comfortably as he could, still trying to keep as much of a distance between them as he could, but finding it impossible not to touch her soft buttcheeks with his erect cock.

"I actually wanted to ask him for this first, he is almost Rob's age after all, but the two of us have a much better bond," she added with a nervous, almost ashamed giggle, fully realizing just what she was saying.

"Oh God," her nephew breathed out in a manner that sounded much less disgusted than he had hoped for, as he started slowly sliding the tip of his cock down her ass.

"Not much God in here," she admitted, some shame still palpable in her voice, before starting to shake her butt. "Just put it in, the sooner you do so, the sooner this ends. And be gentle, please. I've heard a lot of horror stories of how painful this can be. I'll repay you, don't worry, Rob's money will be mine as well when we tie the knot, and he's far from short on it."

"We're doing this for money, aren't we?" he asked, her words prompting him to cut straight to the chase of what they were skirting around ever since he came here.

"Basically," she admitted, this time quite shamelessly, before whatever else she hoped to say got replaced by a pained, high-pitched squeal as the tip of his cock roughly pushed her buttcheeks apart as he entered her anus, the rest of his cock following immediately after.

"You, uh, never did this before?" he asked, breathing heavily before he slammed his cock up her poop chute two more times. "Cause, ah, damn-ah, you sure are pretty tight."

"Just a bit, but, damn! Never with guys like you," Sandy replied, prompting him to laugh a little.

She probably didn't mean other relatives of hers, but at this point, he couldn't be sure...

Grabbing her hips for balance, he looked down at her and immediately realized two things.

First, was just how limited his movements were. He didn't realize it before, being much more focused on about a thousand more important things about the situation she had now gotten him into, but there wasn't much room for maneuver for him in there, and it made him understand why exactly she wanted to train how to do this. He could move about a foot backward if he wanted, and that was it.

The second, predictably, was him finally fully realizing the reality of their situation. Of him, naked, with his equally naked aunt, a blood relative whom he had grown up with, in her bathtub, his erect cock slowly, repeatedly penetrating her tight, warm asshole. The, rather late, realization of this made him snap out of whatever autopilot he was on, a weird kind of numbness leaving his fingers, the feeling of her flesh in her hands suddenly feeling twice as real as his cock went under full manual control, leaving him enjoying every inch of it as it slowly slipped deeper and deeper.

"Ooof, Andreew," she cooed in pleasure, the pain she was afraid of before disappearing and being replaced with a similar pleasure he was feeling now. "Why can't I marry you?"

"Shouldn't we uf, ahh, be quiet I think, your neighbors are a pain, uhh, in the ass," her nephew replied, pun unintended, trying to take the dialogue in a different direction.

"Turn on the water," his aunt commanded, likewise trying to determine the course of their conversation.

Her attempt was the successful one. Although he took the time to thrust his dick up her ass four more times, each one deeper and longer than the previous one though her moans were equally lustful and satisfied with all of them, he eventually bent forward, inevitably sending his rock-hard prick up her poop chute once again, and pushed the lever above the shower arm, sending streams of cold water straight on his aunt's head.

"Oh God," he moaned, much more excitedly than he said those words before, as he took that one step backward that he could and resumed sodomizing her even harder than he did before.

The sight of her wet body suddenly awakened something in him that he simply didn't know was there. With her wet hair getting glued together and to her skull, he could see just how small and feminine her head, and her entire frame, really was, and this sight sent an extra dose of boiling blood into his cock that already felt as if it was going to burst. His deepest, basest, most primitive caveman instincts were going crazy after being shaken out of their stupor, and the only thing he wanted, or could even think about, was claiming and fucking this small, helpless, vulnerable-looking young, fertile woman that was submissively and obediently giving herself to him and bowing herself for him to freely use.

"Aaaah, ah, ah, ahh, Andreeww!" she moaned in pleasure, each word sweeter and softer than the one before.

That was all he needed to be pushed over the edge.

Slamming his prick into her harder than ever before, almost sending her tumbling onto the cold and wet floor of the tub in the process, he prepared himself to fill her brown hole with his white seed.

"S-Sorry," he replied rather instinctively, before quickly slapping her asscheeks a couple of times, leaving a few bright red handprints etched on her soft, pale flesh.

"Oh, yeah, fuck, keep on coming, yeah, yeah," was the response she gave him, quite obviously even more overwhelmed by pleasure than he was.

He couldn't but agree. Putting his hands back on her backside, this time to once again keep them there and hold her in place instead of just slapping it, he quickened the pace of his thrusts and prepared himself for his incoming orgasm.

"Oh, yeah, Sandy, aaah, take it, aah, all!" he bellowed as he slammed his cock into her welcoming asshole again and again, completely sure that her annoying neighbors heard every single word. "You love this, don't you?" he asked, his almost uncannily even voice sounding like a calm before the storm.

"Yeah, yeah, yeaaahh!" Sandy roared as her body stiffened up and a surprisingly powerful orgasm exploded throughout it, her spasming form just barely able to hold onto the tiles and avoid falling.

"Oh shiiit!" her nephew added to her orgasmic screams, as her climax proved to be the last thing he needed to reach his own. "Oh, fuck," Andrew blurted out as his body stiffened up and the first of four cumshots ejaculated out of his spasming cock into her tight asshole.

Grunts, moans, and even a few random squeaks filled the air as the two members of the incestuous coupling orgasmed together. Slamming his deflating cock into her for the last few times, his stiff hands keeping their grip on her body, he breathed out in loud bursts with each thrust as his legs slowly weakened.

"Ah, ah, ah," Sandy breathed out as she finally descended on the floor, cum leaking out of her ass.

With two loud bangs, the 25-year-old aunt and her 23-year-old nephew fell on the wet floor of the bathtub.

For several very long, and even more uncomfortable moments, the two sat next to each other, an understanding of what they'd just done slowly creeping upon them as the post-orgasmic glow disappeared. Unable to take it any more, Andrew started to get out of the bathtub, a curse escaping his lips as he loudly, and painfully, hit his knee on the side of the tub.

"That sounded nasty," his aunt commented, before turning around to face him and turning off the water as she prepared to leave the tub as well.

"Not as nasty as what'll happen if this gets out," he replied, not fully thinking about what he was saying.

"Unless you get your mouth running..." she replied.

Following her two years younger nephew, she got, put a blanket on, and left the bathroom. As Andrew dried himself off and put his clothes back on, she just randomly strolled through the rather-small, one-bedroom apartment, as if she were oblivious to his presence.

Only when he got ready to open the door and leave did she once again acknowledge the presence of her relative whom she called in here in the first place to coerce him into doing the unthinkable.

"You know," she started, and he immediately knew what would follow, "no one's ever needed just one lesson for, well, anything really, at all. What're you doing next Tuesday?"

He had an incredible urge to, out of principle mostly, just slam the door behind him, but somehow managed to control himself. "I'll tell you on Monday," he replied, before closing the door much more quietly than he had first intended to.

As the grin on her face which he saw in the last few moments before the door closed betrayed to him, that was a much better answer than she had expected.

And, as he got into the car and started his 20-minute journey back home, he couldn't deny to himself anymore that there was only one way the next message he hastily proposed would go.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers