All Comments on 'Aunt Needs Nephew's Assistance'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great premise.

Good back story/buildup.

But when they got in the shower the eroticism ended.

Maybe he could have been more reluctant, and could have had difficulty getting hard. That would have opened up a whole raft of opportunities for her to get him hard...

She sure should have wanted/needed/asked for him to touch and play with her asshole before inserting his cock. Loosening up would have been desired before his big cock entered.

And maybe some lubrication?

And once his cock is in, he doesn't play with her tits? Or her pussy? Her clit?

And she doesn't reach back to play with his balls.

Three stars.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

"Poop chute"? You lost me right there. Other than that, I'm sure you'll get some awesome reviews.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

"Poop chute"? You lost me right there. Other than that, I'm sure you'll get some awesome reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
?

A gay anal story, YUK!

sheeversheeveralmost 2 years ago

well I liked the build up ... the mechanics is bye the bye but the premise is great . so your critics don't like the shower scene .. its a story .. its made up so its their right to stop reading if their sensibilities are troubled ..

Marvin2017Marvin2017almost 2 years ago

A little difficult to read through…some sentences didn’t seem to make sense.

And then there’s anal.

Liked the story otherwise. Agree with anon that there should be a little fore/after play. And lube is your friend in times like this.

Next chapter should be another lesson. Make them fall for each other, too.

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story and I hope you continue to build more on her we should get married statement plus lots more training...

HS98HS98almost 2 years agoAuthor

@First Anonymous

Thanks for the fair and constructive criticism. Yes, I should have definitely fleshed out that part of the story a bit. After all, good, hot, well-written sex scenes are one of the main things readers expect from stories on this site.

I'll definitely try my best to earn more stories from you next time.

@zoolicious

That's actually a bit of a shout out to another author on this site whom I've had a few pleasant conversations with. I can understand why you wouldn't like it, though.

@Second Anonymous

Ermm... there's anal in there, but gay it very much isn't.

@sheever

Thanks for the comment, I fully agree with you.

@Marvin2017

Thanks for the kind words and another bit of fair criticism.

@Time4Luv

I'm glad that you liked this story. Well, I'm not planning a sequel right now, but, as I always say, I never rule anything out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An interesting premise, and exciting ... but the writing was so inadequate that at times it didn't make sense. A great idea, need to work on the narrative and writing quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...