Aunt Peggy Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, we heard the garage door begin to open! Mom was home from work! Peggy looked at me with a grin, then put her finger over her lips for me to be quiet about what had just happened. I nodded my head and she quickly got out, went into my bedroom, and closed the pocket door. I turned the water back on and slowly finished washing, my mind still in its euphoric blissful fog. I smiled, realizing that I had just gotten the first blowjob of my life. I finished my shower, dried off and got dressed quickly, before heading out to greet my Mom.

When I came out into the kitchen, she looked at me and said, "Well what have you two been up to today?"

My mind went blank for a second, then raced as I thought maybe some how she knew what had just happened. Somehow, she knew that Aunt Peggy just blew me in the shower.

Mom reached over to playfully knock on my head, then said with a laugh, "Hello? Anyone home inside there? What did you do today?"

I shook the cobwebs out and replied, "Oh, yeah, we went shopping for a little bit so Aunt Peggy could get a swimsuit, then we went to the beach for the rest of the day." Wow, I almost lost my mind there for a second.

Mom smiled and said, "Oh that sounds like you had a good day, and maybe Peggy is starting to feel a bit better."

I nodded, smiled at Mom, and said, "Yeah, she seemed in a lot better mood today, and I think she really enjoyed the beach."

My mind and heart began to settle down, but just then, Aunt Peggy came out of my room. Mom hugged her and said, "Justin said you two had fun today, shopping and going to the beach."

"Oh yeah, it was a great day! It felt good to feel the sun and ocean air again, and Justin kept my spirits up as usual, amongst other things," Peggy said to Mom, then turned to me with a grin and winked at me.

My face turned several shades of crimson and I had to look away to hide my embarrassment from my Mom.

Mom said cheerfully, "Ah, that's wonderful, Peggy. Hey, I'm not feeling like cooking today, you two, so how about some pizza and wings for dinner?"

"Sounds good to me, Mom," I said, feeling my face returning to a normal temperature.

Peggy also agreed and Mom said, "Great, I'll phone in the order, then I'm going to go in and get out of these work clothes."

Mom called the pizza place and I headed into the family room. When I heard Mom hang up the phone and go into her bedroom, Aunt Peggy came slinking around the corner into the family room, with that shit eating grin on her face again.

She came over and sat down beside me as I turned on the TV, and said in a low voice, almost a whisper, "Ah, what's the matter there Justin? You seemed a little flushed out there? Were you still thinking about my lips on your cock?"

She giggled, then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I felt my face flush again with both excitement and nervousness, with my Mom just down the hallway, and Peggy picked up on it right away.

She whispered, "Okay, I'll cut you some slack even though you always like to crack jokes at me, but can I just say this? I am very horny right now."

My mouth about hit the floor when Aunt Peggy said that and she giggled, then got up and headed back out into the kitchen, just as the garage door opened again, with my Dad coming home.

We sat around the table eating and I guess I was being a little too quiet. My mind was on one thing and she was sitting at the other end of the table grinning at me. My heart was pounding as the thought of having sex with my Aunt, thrilled me to the core.

Mom looked at me and said, "Well what's got you all quiet tonight, Justin? You seem to be off in space an awful lot this evening."

I quickly snapped back to reality and replied with the best story I could come up with, "Aw, nothing, just thinking about basic training coming up in a couple of weeks, so I was watching a couple of videos on YouTube and it seems like it isn't going to be too hard for me physically, since I'm in good shape and all."

Mom bought my story and Dad spoke up, "Just keep up on your pushups and running, and you won't have any problems at all."

I nodded at my Dad, knowing he knew full well what I was getting into since he was a retired Marine. My mind started to clear of all the naughty thoughts I was having about Aunt Peggy until we got finished with dinner. I looked her way and she winked at me with a grin again. I could not help but smile a little then look away, feeling a stir inside my shorts once more, as those thoughts of her in the shower with me earlier began to fill my head again.

Later that evening, after Mom and Dad had gone to bed, it was an exceptionally nice warm night, with just a slight breeze and a star filled sky, so I went out and sat down on a lounge chair on our back deck, to enjoy it. I was not out there long, when Aunt Peggy came out, and saw me sitting there.

She softly called over, "Do you mind if I join you?"

I turned to see her in the dim light of the doorway and said, "I don't mind at all, grab a chair."

Peggy came over and sat in one of the other lounge chairs beside me and sighed. I looked at her and could tell that she had been crying again. I asked her, "Are you going to be okay, Aunt Peggy? It seemed like you were in better spirits today."

She nodded and said, "I was, well I still am feeling better, Justin. It's just going to take a lot of time to heal from this. Thank you for caring, though, it really means a lot to me."

"What is family for, right," I asked her then reached over and softly stroked her arm with a smile.

Peggy smiled back and said, "I do have a request though, please just call me Peggy, okay? Calling me Aunt Peggy makes me feel so old."

I grinned, not missing an opportunity, and said, "Well you are old."

Peggy looked at me and bit her lip with a grin then said, "You are such an ass."

I nodded with a big proud smile and said, "Yep, don't ever leave me an opening like that, because you know I'll torch you."

Peggy had an ace up her sleeve though as she sat there grinning for a few seconds, then replied, "Well you didn't think I was so old today when I had your cock in my mouth and I swallowed down all that sweet cum of yours now did you?"

I just about choked on my own spit and that started her giggling at me. Yep, I guess I deserved that as I nodded in agreement, saying, "I guess you got me there."

Peggy still laughing, said, "I know I did."

After a few minutes of silence between us as we pondered the night, Peggy turned and said in a serious manner, "Justin, I have to ask something, have you even been with a woman before? I don't mean a girlfriend as in dating or kissing, but really been with a woman, you know, sexually?"

I looked down towards the ground for a moment then replied, "Truthfully? No, I have never had sex with a woman. I have kissed girls a few times but was always too shy to try anything further since I have no experience. I was afraid that I would not be any good at it. You know how awkward I have always been and even though I changed my physical appearance, and gained confidence there, my mind is still backward when it comes to girls."

I looked at Peggy when I was finished and she was smiling, then she said, "Wow, so you mean today was the first time a woman has ever gone down on you?"

"Yep, and it was better than I ever could have imagined," I grinned at her.

Peggy sat there quietly for a few more minutes, deep in thought, then said, "Well, I would be more than willing to show you a lot more if you want?"

Peggy sat there looking at me with a grin again, waiting for my response, but I was at a loss for words for a bit. Did I hear that right? Was she offering to take my virginity?

My mind went into a tizzy as I tried to gather my thoughts but all I could blurt out was, "Yes, I would love that!"

Peggy smiled again, stood up, leaned over my chair, and kissed me. Once more, the gentle taste of her kiss sent my whole entire being on fire as my cock began to rapidly get hard in my shorts. She was kissing me so softly and passionately, like the people do in the old movies. Then I felt her tongue slip inside my lips, and I responded by doing the same. When she softly moaned into it, I knew that I was doing it right.

Peggy moved over me and straddled my lap, putting her knees into the chair on either side of me. I felt her crotch pressing against my erection as our kiss began to get deeper and hungrier. I felt her grind on me and I could not help but gasp in the warm feeling, through our clothes. Well at least my clothes because when she pulled back from our kiss, I glanced down, and realized she only had a night shirt on and the only material covering her hot pussy was a pair of flimsy pink panties.

Peggy looked at me with half closed eyes and whispered, "Oh my God, Justin, you feel so good against me, and I can't wait to feel you inside me."

My breathing was already heavy and all I could do was nod my head. Peggy moved her bottom back a little, reached down and undid my shorts, then reached in and pulled my rigid prick out of its confines. She let out a soft moan of approval then moved forward and pressed my hot flesh against her panties as she moved back and forth a little. I could feel her passionate heat flowing from her into me and I wanted her so badly.

Peggy then pulled her panties aside with her other hand and pressed my cock against her now exposed fat pussy lips. She moved back and forth some more until I felt the tip of my prick push into her slippery wet opening. Peggy gasped and pushed herself down on me, ever so slowly impaling herself on my fat cock until her pussy was resting on my groin.

Wow! I could not believe how good she felt! Her mouth felt amazing on me earlier today, but nothing could ever compare to the feeling of her gorgeous, sweet pussy now wrapped so tightly around me. I just sat there looking up at her with my mouth open, not sure if I really believed that this was happening or not.

Peggy looked down at me and grinned, her breathing now heavy like my own and said, "Mmmmm, now you are a man, Justin, and oh my God, you feel so amazing inside me!"

I could not believe this was happening, I was no longer a virgin! I now had my cock inside a pussy for the first time in my life and it was absolutely amazing! All I could do was smile at Peggy as she began to slowly ride up and down on me, filling herself with my meat repeatedly. Peggy took my hands, moved them up under her night shirt and put them on her firm breasts, moving them around, showing me how to massage her hard nipples in just the right way.

In no time, Peggy began to shudder on me, as her climax began to overtake her. Trying desperately to be quiet, she loudly whispered, "Oh my God, I'm cumming Justin! Fuck yes, oh God yes, you feel so good!"

Her body went into spasms and she grinded hard on me as she rode out her intense orgasm. I could not hold back any longer, and I felt that first surge of pleasure rocketing up through my body. I grabbed her hips tightly, forcing my cock up into her as far as it would go, and started filling her amazing cunt with my hot seed.

Peggy fell against me, breathing extremely hard, trying to contain her vocal pleasure. I put my arms around her, feeling her slender body still shaking. I could never have imagined this feeling, the feeling of being so intimate with a woman, the feeling of her insides burning so hotly around me. The intensity of it all brought tears to my eyes and I could do nothing to stop them as they ran down my face.

Peggy looked at me and seeing the tears, she smiled and kissed my cheeks as if to kiss them away, then kissed me so tenderly on the lips again. Peggy felt like an angel in my arms, and I never wanted to let go of her. She stayed there laying against me, with her head on my shoulder, running her hand up and down my chest.

I finally managed to say to her in a half-controlled whisper, "That was so amazing, Peggy, and you feel incredible inside and out!"

Peggy looked at me in the eye and replied, "Oh you just wait, it only gets better from here, my sweet man." Peggy then kissed me for a moment then pulled back and said, "This is the only part of sex, that I do not like."

She slowly lifted herself off my softening prick and when it slipped from her pussy, I heard a slight sucking sound. Peggy immediately covered her pussy with her hand and then straightened her panties to keep our combined juices trapped inside her, as she climbed off me, and scurried inside the house. I just laid there in sweet euphoria, looking down at my limp prick laying against my shorts, with a trail of cum still leaking from me. I did not care as I was still enjoying the post sexual bliss until I heard the side door open. I hurriedly tucked myself away, zipped up and made sure I was decent just in case it was my Mom or Dad. I sighed in relief when it was Peggy returning.

She came over, slid the other lounge chair close to mine and sat down. Peggy took my hand as I looked over at her smiling face. She then asked, "Well, how do you feel now, Justin?"

I smiled and said, "I feel like I've died and went to heaven and you are an angel sitting here beside me."

Peggy giggled and said, "Easy there, tiger, you're not in heaven and I am far from being an angel, but I am glad that you enjoyed making love with me, because I REALLY enjoyed it with you."

"Enjoyed would be an understatement, you felt so amazing, and I am glad I had my first time with you, Peggy. Thank you so very much," I said to her in earnest.

Peggy squeezed my hand and replied, "Thank you, for making me feel like a desirable woman again and I have a feeling that big cock of yours is going to be making a lot of girls happy in the future, but only after I get done with it of course." She giggled again, then reached over patted my crotch.

I had to ask her, "Peggy, I've never really thought about it since the only other men I have seen erect were in porn, but am I really that big or are you just saying that to make me feel good?"

She looked at me with a grin and said emphatically, "YES, you are huge, and it was everything I could do to get you all the way inside me, but regardless of that, just remember, it's how you use it. Men can have a big dick but if all they do is pound a woman's pussy to get their rocks off, a woman is not going to enjoy it very much. I think I can show you how to make any girl happy, and not just with that big cock of yours, Nephew, but for now, I'm heading to bed."

Peggy stood up, leaned over me once more and kissed me, then winked and headed inside. I sat there for a while longer, looking up into the night sky and thanking the stars for making me the luckiest guy in the world right then. I had just lost my virginity to my very sexy Aunt, and she said that she is going to show me the ropes of just how to please a woman. How awesome is this going to be? I felt a stir in my shorts as my cock began to get hard again at the thoughts racing through my head.

It took me awhile before I was able to go to sleep that night, but before I knew it, it was morning and I felt someone getting on the murphy bed as I slowly awakened. When I opened my eyes, there was Aunt Peggy sitting on the bed next to me wearing a bath robe. Her long red hair, still wet from her morning shower, hung down along the sides of her face, outlining her beautiful green eyes and that sweet smile of hers.

"Good morning, sleepy head, don't you think it's about time to get up," Peggy asked in a soft voice.

"Where's Dad and Mom," I asked her in a groggy tone.

"Oh, they left for work already. It's almost 8 am, Justin," Peggy half giggled.

I looked at here for a few moments as a grin began to form across my lips, and the thoughts of the night before started to replay in my head, as I looked at her smiling face and sweet lips.

Peggy half rolled her eyes and said, "What are you thinking about inside that head of yours?"

I reach up and pulled her down to me, as she let out a little squeak at my sudden movement and kissed her tender sweet lips. Peggy let out a soft moan and returned my kiss with hunger and passion as we rolled around together on that bed. It did not take long before her robe fell away, and her sexy naked body was against mine. My cock had already risen to its full glory and was straining to get out of my underwear, the only thing I had on in bed.

Peggy reached down and ran her hand up and down my length through the material, letting out another deep moan as we continued to kiss feverishly. Her hand then went until my waist band and began to stroke my throbbing flesh. I gasped at her amazing touch.

Peggy backed off our kiss and said with a grin, "Lessons start after I take care of this hard situation."

She then slid down my body, pushing my underwear down my legs and then took my cock back into her hands and slid her warm lips down over my bulbous pulsating head. Another gasp escaped my lips as she immediately began to work her excellent oral skills on my hard prick, taking me in and out of her mouth while she used her hands to stroke me at the same time. Her saliva soon coated my entire erection, giving her hands plenty of lubrication to work in perfect rhythm with her mouth. The sensation was more than I could take and in mere minutes, I felt my surge start to run up from my insides.

Peggy moaned around my flesh as if she knew what was going to happen and in the next instant my cock erupted in her mouth. Intense spasms railed through me as each pulse of cum filled her hungry mouth. I could hear her gulping between her soft moans and my own loud groans of pleasure filling the entire family room. I was in another realm of existence at the feeling of once again, emptying the contents of my balls into her.

As I began to come down from my orgasm, Peggy continued to squeeze and milk my relaxing cock, determined to get every last pearly drop from me. The over sensitivity began to hit me hard as each time her lips passed over my head, I nearly came out of my skin. Peggy giggled as she withdrew her mouth, but slowly continued to stroke my softening flesh.

"Mmmm, well I had my high protein breakfast," she said with a giggle.

I felt like I was floating in the air and all I could manage was a nod and a smile back at her. Her continued massaging of my prick, was still yielding the occasional pearly bead and she would bend down and quickly lick it off, sending me into another hard spasm and giving her another fit of giggles.

When Peggy was satisfied that she had gotten all of it, she patted my now soft flesh and said with a smile, "Well now that we have that taken care of, your lesson of pleasing a woman can now begin."

Peggy then laid back on the bed, her gorgeous hair blooming out across the pillow as she put her head back and then finished, "First thing to learn, is how to properly eat a woman's pussy."

My eyes got big, and I smiled back at her, then excitedly scurried down the bed to get between her spread legs. Her gorgeous pussy now on full display before me like a beautiful flower opening in the first morning sunlight. Her sexy red haired landing strip coming down over her pubis and stopping right at the beginning of her slit. Her puffy vulva, soft and smooth as if she just freshly shaved, and her perfect labia petals opening to reveal her swollen clit and glistening vaginal orifice.

"Mmhhmm, I love your enthusiasm, Nephew and I love that you did not just dive in headfirst but taking the time to appreciate a woman's sex with your eyes, is the essential first step in the art of cunnilingus," Peggy said in a seductive soft voice.

She ran her fingers across my lips and jawline, then guided me slowly down until my mouth was just inches away from her pussy. I could smell her musky scent emanating from her, like fresh flowers with just a hint of pungent to them. I breathed her in as her fingers guided me closer until my lips touched her sex. Peggy let out a soft pleasing moan at the contact and continued when I slid my tongue in between her labia, tasting her tangy fluids as they ran across it.