Aunt Peggy Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally set her feet back on the ground and asked, "How did you find me? How did you know where I was? I am so happy to see you, Peggy! How long can you stay?"

"Woa, slow down there, tiger, too many questions at once," she giggled, then added, "Let's talk inside, okay?"

I nodded and took her by the hand to lead her into my apartment. Once inside, I could not resist the urge to turn and kiss her again, just to make sure that she was not an apparition. We kissed like long lost lovers for several minutes before separating and taking a seat on the sofa.

Peggy smiled and said, "To answer your question, it was your Mom who told me where you were, and she gave me your address. I thought about calling you, but I wanted to surprise you, instead. The best part is, I only live across town, so when she told me you were here, I knew I had to see you, Justin."

"Isn't Mom still mad at you," I asked her.

Peggy replied, "No, we had a nice long talk about it, and even though she is still not happy about us fooling around under their roof, she knows that she can't stop us from loving each other, and Justin, I do love you. I thought by staying away, that my feelings would fade but they did not. I even went out on a few dates with guys that my co-workers had set me up with, but there was nothing there. All I could think about was you."

I smiled taking in everything she had to say and getting lost in those beautiful eyes of hers, once more, just made me feel whole again. When she was finished, I said with a half laugh, "I still can't believe that you are here sitting with me, Peggy, you don't know how much I missed you."

Her and I talked for hours before ordering up some food delivery, then Peggy spend the night with me. We made love on and off all night long that night and it was a good thing I was off work the next day, because neither of us managed to wake up before noon. After that, Peggy and I would trade off, nights at her place then at mine before she had me move into her place across town, which was a lot bigger and had direct access to the beach. It was sweet bliss, getting to be with her all the time like that and as far as we were concerned, all was right in the world.