Aunt Peggy Comes to Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like the other first experiences with Peggy, the first taste of her sweet nectar set my very soul on fire for her. She was like a Goddess laying there, and I was her subject born to please only her. Peggy cooed and gasped while she guided my mouth all around her amazing pussy, showing me with her fingers where to lick and where to suck, then had me slip my finger inside her snug hot cunt.

Peggy showed me how to curl my finger up and press on her G-spot, guiding me exactly where to press and massage inside her, while I sucked on her throbbing clit. I could feel her begin to shake and her breathing was becoming very heavy and erratic. It was not long after that the first spasm of her pleasure, ran through her as she exploded into her orgasm.

Peggy grabbed my head, grinding her pussy hard against my face, with each powerful surge, crying out so loudly, I thought the neighbors would hear her.

I continued massaging her insides with my finger until she reached down to pull me out of her, the oversensitivity now working through her. I was then able to open my mouth fully on her opening and drink in all her sweet juices, feeling the thin fluid running down my throat as she slowly came down from her climax.

Peggy took my face in her hands once more and pulled me up to her face. She smiled through her blissful facial expression and said, "THAT is how you please a woman with your mouth, Justin! Wow, you are an amazingly quick learner!"

Peggy then pulled me into another deep long intense kiss as she wrapped her legs and arms around me. My cock had gotten hard again and was pushing against her inner leg as we made out feverishly. I moved a little and the head of it started pushing against her still soaking wet pussy. Peggy moaned hard into our kissing and I pressed forward as her opening began to welcome me back inside her. Her tender passageway was like molten lava, as it enveloped my organ, slowly until I was completely inside her.

This feeling of making love to a woman, the intense heat wrapped around my flesh, and the bond of being inside her, all of which encased my entire being at this very moment, while I kissed Peggy and pressed my pubic bone against her, pushing hard on her clit on each long slow deep thrust into her. Our sounds of passion filling the entire house as we made love.

I pulled Peggy close to me and rolled us over with her now on top of me. She sat up, putting her hands on my chest and moved her hips back and forth on me, taking me even deeper as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. I reached up and massaged her sweet breasts, tweaking her nipples gently between my thumb and forefinger. Peggy squeaked in pleasure and started to grind on me harder, her breathing getting crazy erratic once more.

She then froze on me for a moment, then started to go into an intense spasm as another orgasm rocketed through her. I could feel the wetness coating my prick and flooding out of her, making everything down there even slipperier than it was before.

Peggy then cried out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU FEEL SO GOOD IN ME! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK CUUMMMMMMMINNNNGGGG!"

All I could do was hold on to her hips to keep her from flying off me from her powerful climax. Peggy then collapsed on me, breathing so hard that I thought she would hyperventilate. I moved my hands down around her tight ass and massaged her cheeks while I continuing to thrust my cock in and out of her.

Peggy then moved to the side and off me, my prick slipping from her sweet heat, then got up on all fours, and in a barely audible whisper from her heavy breathing, told me to get behind her. I quickly moved behind her, taking my prick in my hand and guiding the head to her soaking wet opening. My God she looked so sexy from that view! I pressed against her folds and slid right back inside her with ease, pushing myself all the way back into her until I felt like I could go no further. Peggy groaned deeply as I held there for just a moment, savoring the feeling of her insides molding around me again.

I held her hips and began thrusting in and out of her, looking down to watch my prick invade her sweet cunt over and over. I watched her insides come out slightly each time I pulled out, as if they were trying to keep me in and never let me go. If it were up to me, at that point, I would stay inside her forever. My whole body was humming now, and my deep thrusts into Peggy became faster as I felt my climax beginning to work its way up.

Peggy had her face buried into the bed, moaning, groaning, crying out, whimpering my name, then said loudly, "FUCK ME HARDER, BABY! FUCK MY CUNT! SLAM IT! IT BELONGS TO YOU NOW! NOW FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!"

I could not believe the words I was hearing from Peggy, but I was not about to disappoint her one little bit as I slammed my fat prick in and out of her tender pussy. I felt the surge of pleasure rush up inside me and I rammed as far as I could in her, forcing her down on the bed, as I fell on top of her, my cum erupting from me in such a force, I felt like I was shooting off bullets inside her, instead of my hot liquid seed.

The pulses of each orgasmic spasm, racking through my body, caused me to grind on her harder, sending Peggy into another fit of her own insane orgasm. If anyone had been outside the house, they would have sworn someone was being murdered inside, the way we were both carrying on.

We laid like that for several minutes, while the two of us tried in vain to catch our breath. I kissed along her shoulders up to the back of her neck, eliciting more sounds of pleasure and cooing from Peggy. I pulled out of her and rolled her back over on her back, then quickly climbed between her legs and slid back inside her again. Peggy wrapped her arms and legs around me once again and we began tenderly kissing once more.

The overwhelming feeling that was coursing through my body began to play hard on my emotions and I knew in that moment, that I was falling in love with Peggy. I loved her as my Aunt for years now, but the feeling now had begun to move way beyond that. I could not help myself, but I pulled back from our kissing and just blurted out, "I love you so much, Peggy."

Peggy smiled at me then kissed me again, another long slow soft loving kiss before saying, "I love you, too, Justin."

We held on to each other closely for some time until I felt my limp prick slowly slip from her. We moved a little, so I was now laying on my back and Peggy was snuggled closely up against my side, her head now laying on my chest and her silky red hair flowing across me as her fingers slowly moved up and down my abs, taking the time to trace around each muscle, neither of us saying anything, just lying there enjoying our post love making bliss.

After a bit, I kissed the top of Peggy's head and she looked up at me with tears welling up in her eyes and with a soft smile, said, "You are an amazing lover, Justin. For being a late bloomer when it comes to sex, you certainly made up for lost time. You are a natural at making love using your heart and not just your cock. Always keep that skill and you will always be the best."

I smiled and nodded at Peggy, taking every word she just said to heart. I did want to be the best and I wanted to be the best for her. The two of us were pretty much exhausted at that point and soon dozed off in each other's arms. It seemed like we were sleeping for just a little bit, but when I woke up, an hour had passed, and Peggy was no longer by my side. I called out to her and a moment later, she poked her head out of the bathroom.

She giggled, standing there naked with only a towel wrapped around her head, and said, "I had to take another shower, because I did not want your Mom to come home and smell sex on me. You better do the same because she is on her way home early from work."

My eyes got wide, and Peggy nodded as if to tell me to hurry up. I jumped up, quickly made up the bed, closed it up into the wall and dashed into the bathroom. Peggy just stood there giggling at me and when I passed her, she reached out and patted my ass. I grinned back at her as I jumped in the shower and started to scrub up and down. Peggy blew me a kiss and headed into my room to get dressed and all I could think about was how wonderful it would have been to just stay in bed with her all day.

That night, after Mom and Dad had gone to bed, and I was getting settled in to going to bed myself, I heard a whisper coming from the bathroom door. I had just lowered the murphy bed when I heard it, and turned to see Peggy standing at the door, with the lights in the bathroom turned off. She grinned when I looked at her, then reached down and opened her robe, to once more display that gorgeous sexy naked body for my eyes to take in.

I forgot what I was doing and just stood there while she did a little sexy dance, twirling around a couple of times, then motioning for me to come with her finger. I moved towards the bathroom and she turned, heading into my room. I followed as she dropped her robe to the floor and climbed into bed, then held up the covers for me. I wanted to just go dive in but was afraid to, with my parents just being down the hallway from us.

Peggy motioned for me to come closer, and she whispered, "Come on, and get in bed with me, Justin. We can be quiet, come on now, I want you again."

The grin on her face and the lust in her eyes, left little to deny the fact that Peggy was very horny and was not about to take no for an answer. What man in his right mind would say no anyway? Not me, so I stripped down and climbed in bed with her. Peggy's arms went around me immediately and pulled me into a deep hungry kiss, then she pulled back and scooted down the bed, taking my already hardening flesh into her hands and guided it to her mouth.

Oh my, the pleasure this woman gave me, as she took my rigid flesh in as far as she could go. She acted as if she had not eaten in days as she engulfed my prick, hungrily sucking on it like it was her last meal. It was all I could do not to moan out loud, so I stuffed part of the blanket into my mouth to help muffle my sounds of pleasure.

When Peggy was satisfied that she had me to full erection, she moved up on me like a cat stalking its prey, grabbed my prick around the base and aimed it towards the wet opening of her cunt. As soon as my glands touched her pussy, she thrust herself down on me, taking every inch all the way inside her, then grabbed a pillow to put over her face to help quiet her deep guttural groan of ecstasy, as my cock bounced off her cervix.

I was in dreamland once more, or more like I had died and gone to heaven. I would be forever addicted to the feeling of her pussy, wrapped so snugly around my thick meat. I wanted to fuck her forever, never tiring of filling her over and over. Peggy rode me hard, bouncing herself up and down on me, as quietly as she could until she began to shudder and spasm on me. Oh my, how was she going to keep quiet when she came?

I got my answer in the next second, when she went into convulsions and nearly ate the pillow to keep herself silenced. I held on for dear life but was not far behind her as my own tremors made their way out, as I bucked up into her, in bronco style fashion and began filling her amazing pussy with cum once more. Over and over we spasmed together, fighting the urges to scream out loud as we climaxed so violently together. Peggy fell off me to the side, and I pulled her close to me, as we both struggled to breathe. I do not know what was more tiring, our love making or desperately battling to keep quiet.

I looked over into her beautiful smiling face and kissed her gently, then whispered, "Oh my God, that was the most intense feeling ever, Peggy."

She nodded and whispered back, "I know, right? Trying to be quiet like that, just adds a whole next level of excitement to great sex."

We continued laying there for several more minutes until we had finally made a recovery, but kept holding on to each other, softly petting and stroking different sensitive areas. I ran my hand down the side of Peggy's face as she looked deep into my eyes and I could not help but whisper to her, "I am in love with you, Peggy."

Peggy continued looking at me, but her smile began to fade a little and she said softly, "I know you are, Justin, and I love you, too, but please remember our situation. Let us enjoy each other for now, and we will see what the future holds, okay?"

I nodded in agreement, but I knew what my heart felt, as we laid there a while longer enjoying the closeness of our bodies to one another before it was time for me to head out to my bed in the family room. I kissed Peggy once more, taking in her sweet loving smile and tiptoed out of the bedroom. I climbed into the murphy bed and in no time at all, I was off to dreamland with a smile on my face.

The next morning, as I was waking up and clearing the sleep fog from my head, I felt like someone was watching me, and when I rolled over, there was Mom sitting there in the chair glaring at me.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and said, "Mom? Shouldn't you be at work by now? What's going on?"

She just sat there quietly for another moment, tears now running down her face, before saying, "How could you have sex with Peggy? What the HELL were you thinking? Do you not realize that in incest? What is wrong with you?"

My heart sank, and I did not know what to do or say, all that would come out is, "How did you know? Where is Peggy?"

Mom stopped crying for a moment then said in angry disgust, "AUNT Peggy is gone! She told me what has been going on between you two, and I told her to get out of here and NOT come back! You had better hope that your Father does not find out about this!"

I got angry and said, "Mom, why would you do that? I love her!"

I threw the blankets off me and stormed into my bedroom, slamming the door shut behind me. I looked around to see that all of Peggy's stuff was gone and my heart sank even further. I sat on the bed, looking down at the floor, trying to think about what to do as tears began to fill my eyes. Yes, I was in love with Peggy, and I did not care about whatever social or moral laws I was breaking, I just wanted to be with her.

I grabbed my phone and sent Peggy a text message asking her where she was at, and that I needed to talk to her. I did not get a response, so I sent another one and yet still no word back from her. I sat there with my mind in a blur, not knowing what to do. My heart was aching terribly, and I just hung my head and cried.

After gathering myself back together after about an hour of feeling sorry for myself, I got up, went out to the family room, and put the murphy bed away. Then after taking a shower and getting dressed, I decided to walk down to the beach, just to get out of the house and breathe. As I was heading for the door, Mom stopped me in the kitchen where she was sitting drinking coffee.

Her tone a bit softer now as she said, "Justin, please try to understand that what you and Peggy did was wrong, and I just could not have that kind of immoral thing to go on in this house."

I turned to look at her, anger filling my mind and I said, "You hypocrite, you think because you are a bible thumper, that gives you the right to judge other people? Well, it does NOT! What you do not understand is that love is love regardless of your backward thinking! I'm out of here!"

I stormed out of the house, and headed down the street, filled with a rage that I had never experience before. I stayed away from the house for the rest of the day and spent some time at the beach, until late that evening, when I finally got a text message from Peggy.

"Justin, I'm sorry about what happened this morning. Maybe this is for the best. Please try to understand and please do not be mad at your Mom, this is my fault. Please take care and good luck with the Navy, I will be rooting you on from afar. I love you."

I frantically sent her a text back telling her that I loved her and needed to talk to her face to face. I waited and waited but did not get a response back from Peggy. I felt like my heart was shattering at that point and regardless of what Peggy said about not being mad at my Mom, I could not help but be mad at her.

It was probably close to 1 am in the morning before I went back to the house and as quiet as possible, I crept in the door and into my bedroom. I pulled out a couple of my bags and went to work packing up everything I was going to need for the short time I had before leaving for the Navy. Earlier, I texted a friend of mine who had his own place and asked him if I could stay there until I left for boot camp and he agreed.

I slept there at home that night but planned on heading over to my friend's place after getting up the next morning. When I came out, after getting a shower and getting dressed, Mom was sitting in the kitchen waiting for me.

She looked at me with a sad look in her eyes as asked me, "Justin, I know you are planning on leaving, but can you please sit down and talk to me?

I looked at her, no longer angry at her, but still frustrated that she acted the way she did with Peggy. I said, "Mom, I don't know what to say, okay? What happened between Peggy and I, is our business. We are both consenting adults and technically there is no law that says we cannot be together. Laws only apply to immediate family members and Peggy is only your half Sister."

She nodded, as tears began running down her face and said, "I know the laws, Justin, but it's just morally wrong, please understand that, okay? I cannot tell you who to love or who not to love, but please just respect my wishes under this roof, okay? Do not hate me and leave out of here upset. I want to spend time with you before you leave for the Navy because who knows when I will see you again."

I looked down at the floor and let out a heavy sigh, then said, "Well, it makes no matter anyway, Peggy is not responding to my text messages and when she did, she would not say where she was, so I guess it doesn't matter if I come or go."

Mom, now crying, got up and came over to me, put her arms around me and hugged tight, then said between her sobs, "I'm sorry, I know you are hurting right now, too, but please stay. Don't leave me yet, I'm not ready to lose my baby to the real world yet."

"Okay, Mom, I'll stay. I would not have been able to stay mad at you anyway. You've always been a good Mom to me, and I love you."

Mom pulled back from our hug with a smile and wiped the tears from her face. I kissed her on the cheek and picked up my bags, to take them back to my room. After I unpacked them and put my stuff away, I laid back on my bed and thought about Peggy. I missed her so much and my heart was aching for her. I thought about our short time together and how amazing she was to me in every way.

The short time that I spent at home, before leaving for boot camp, was filled with thoughts of Peggy, but gradually the ache was replaced with simply good thoughts of her and some naughty thoughts, too, giving me plenty of fuel for some good jerk off sessions. I just wished she would call me or text me.

For the first six months of my Navy career, I spent it in training for my job field, but when I was done, I got orders to be stationed stateside at a base in Florida, about three hours south of home. When I arrived at my new duty station and got set up with a place to live off base, I called my Mom to let her know where I would be staying and promised to make frequent trips home to see her.

About a week later, I came home from work and there sitting on the steps to my apartment building was Peggy. She got a huge smile as soon as she saw me get out of the car and stood up. My heart went from 0 to 60 in a flash as I ran over to her, picked her up in my arms and kissed her. Peggy wrapped her arms and legs around me, and kissed me back so passionately, that I nearly fell over. After feeling her sweet lips on mine again, all I could think about was how happy she had just made me.