Aunt Penny Pays a Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-about earlier. I would prefer it you did not tell anyone. Can you promise me that? N-not your mom, dad or any of your friends. A-and I'm really sorry expose myself to you like that."

"Hope I didn't freak you out with all my saggy womanly bits" she joked finally making eye contact.

I placed my hands on hers and looked her in the eye, "Aunty, this will be our little secret. I'll take it to the grave. Also, to be honest, you didn't freak me out. I thought it was kinda hot, you really do have an attractive body."

"And I thought you didn't see much of me you LIAR!" she laughed as she slapped my shoulder.

"Also you shouldn't be thinking of your aunt like that you naughty boy." she tsked while moving her fingers at me from left to right.

"Well, you're the one who said it doesn't matter. If it's normal to be turned on by aunt in a bikini then I think it's perfectly normal to say I found it hot seeing my aunt naked." I retorted with a cheeky smile.

My aunt had nothing to say to that. Those were her words after all.

She was blushing and turned to her plate to continue eating her pizza.

"Fine, you win. By the way, are you up for some yoga tomorrow morning?" I could see she was desperately trying to change the subject.

"Sure, I'll leave my door unlocked. If I am still asleep could you wake me up?"

"Ok, but I'll have to warn you that I am an early riser. So don't get upset if I'm up too early for your liking." she warned.

"No worries, I'm an early riser too." I winked.

We watched TV for a bit before I kissed my aunt goodnight and went up to my room.

I slept naked that night. Oh Aunt Penny was in for a surprise.

*******

12