Aunt Petra

Story Info
Jeremiah's fantasy comes knocking.
1.7k words
4.17
34.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vintage87
Vintage87
13 Followers

This is based on a true story and takes place in June of 2010 when I was 21 years old. I'm Jeremiah and I'm 6' and 211 pounds of lean southern gentleman. I was raised to be respectful to women and appreciative of what women's bodies offer. I take care of myself so I can offer ladies the best that I can be. To achieve this, I would leave home at 4:30 every weekday morning and run a few miles and hit the weights at my college's rec center before I head off to classes or to work. I pushed myself pretty hard and have concerned many other members when they found me stretched out just chilling on the hallway's ice cold concrete floor after running a 16 minute two mile warmup.

I still lived at home and didn't have much of a relationship with my dad, stepmom and half brother. My parents had a bitter divorce that really hurt my relationship with my dad and his new family so I only came home to sleep. My dad allowed me to have a room so he could spend more on his new family and not on a college dorm. My dad likes much younger women so it's no surprise he married Linda my step mom twenty-two years ago when she was twenty and he was thirty-nine.

There's not much to be said about Linda other than she cooks and keeps the place clean. She's not much to look at due to letting herself go after having my step brother Daniel who back then was an eleven year old spoiled brat who loved to cause trouble for me at every opportunity. The thing I liked most about Linda is her thirty year old sister Aunt Petra.

Petra is two years younger than Linda and is a shy red head that recently had a divorce and could not get her feet under her before a broken down rust bucket left her without a way to work and soon after she had no choice but to move in with us. She is 5'-1" and 105 pounds of not much else than booty! She has no need for a bra and is slim everywhere except her hips that flair out to 30". She also has that dick hardening gapped gait where her thighs are soft but don't touch leaving room for daylight to shine the way!

I was in the spare bedroom so Petra was left with the couch for the first month living with us. I offered her my bed but I had to curl up to fit on the couch and would often be up studying in my room long after everyone else was asleep or be up whacking off. I would fantasize of Petra in the years since we met at dad and Linda's wedding about us at one of my step mom's family gatherings where we end up alone and me making a move on a reluctant yet submissive step aunt. Then folding her over a piece of furniture, dropping her jeans and fucking her bare, risking family finding us.

I had been single for about a year and whacking just would not get me off when I knew the woman of my fantasies was sleeping on the couch down the hall. I got up one night to get some water and to check out Petra while she slept. I made my way thru the living room and past Petra. As I passed I hear a half whispered "Everything okay?" I was like "Yep, just getting some water."

I continue and get some water and return to Petra and sit on the couch at her feet. We talked for a few minutes with me genuinely interested in how she was handling being divorced and living with us. As we talked I started messaging her foot and worked my way up to just above her knee and mentioned that I could help her forget her problems for while if she wanted. She shyly thanked me and passed on my offer. Slightly dejected, I said the offer would be open if she changed her mind then I continued to bed.

After about an hour of restlessness I got back up and went back to Petra. I look down at her resting form and extended my hand in an offer to help this resting beauty up and then said, "Come with me." She looked up at my hand, held it and I lifted her from the couch revealing her short night shirt and a loose pair of rolled up pajama shorts as her blanket fell away. I took in her beauty before I led her back to my room. I close the door behind us and walk us over to a large chair where I sit and guide her to sit my lap. I'm sure she felt the bulge from my dick pressing thru my loose pair of shorts against her bare thighs. I tell her we've both been without pleasure for too long and I wanted to slowly and deeply screw her till we feel nothing else but each others' bodies and passions. I then asked if she wanted that and she lustily and timidly said "yeessss."

I kept it cool up until now when I suddenly realized I was about to live the fantasy I've imagined so many times. My heart started racing more than any workout had achieved as I picked her up and carried her and laid her on my bed. I climb over her and we start enjoying each other's lips, tongues and we work down to each other's necks. I pull my shirt then hers over our heads then go back to tasting every erogenous inch of her upper body and A cup breasts. She lays her head back and starts breathing heavily and slowly gyrates her whole body and pushes her breast deeper into my mouth as my left hand runs over her soft flat stomach moving closer to her hips.

I break free for a moment to pull off her shorts and pantries and remove mine as well with help from Petra. Before I could pick up where I left off, Petra grabs my dick and starts stroking slowly as I continue kneeling between her legs. I'm already oozing precum that covers her hand and drips onto her pelvis. Her motions were slow but incredible. I lean my head back and closed my eyes and was thankful for the circumstances that led to this. Her motions of her hand and slowly gyrating body was reaching my soul and I felt a release from bitterness, stress and depression that I had lingered in for too long! I felt more than intimacy and her motions, I felt she was beyond a familial love!

I regain awareness of her ministrations and lay down along side her. I resume kissing her shoulder and rubbing her hips and spreading my precum across her cleanly shaven mound and down into her very wet labia. I go all the way to her ass cheeks and press my fingers firmly against her on the return stroke up, parting her folds and rubbing against her clit. I continue a while repeating this motion while she squeezes my cock when I hit the clit. Her body is now rocking into a partial crunch with her head back in time with each of my slow strokes. She orgasms twice while I rubbed her pussy and teased her clit. Her breathing is so heavy now it has a soft wheeze and she has turned crimson from her throat and shoulders down to the area between her breasts.

She then looks at me and says "Now come give me some." I lift myself back over her and rub the head of my eight and a half inch hardened love lance against her folds and clit then start to sink in with slow short strokes. I am almost in full hilt when I hit her cervix making her flinch, grabbing my arms and saying "Too deep!" I retract a bit and start a slow dance as I resumed kissing my aunt's delicious lips and neck. She was so tight! I could not stroke any faster than a two second stroke in and one second return stroke. It was delicious! My cock was enveloped in a incestuous union of such eroticism that I could have blown from any extra milking from Petra's tight pussy. She is moaning but buries her mouth into my arm as we don't want to wake the rest of the family and they discover us. She then looks dreamily into my eyes and says again "Now come give me some!" I take this as a request to start laying pipe so I start slamming into her full hilt making her yelp as my dick plows into her cervix and my nuts slap her ass. Our pace increased faster and faster until my balls clenched hard and signaling an eminent eruption of cum into my aunt's unprotected womb. I pull out till just the head was still sheathed and looked into Petra's eyes. She grabbed my arms hard and said "Cum in me." I contemplate for a second the consequences for knocking up my aunt while still in college but hormones were running thru my veins thicker than blood.

I drive deep into her and hold against her cervix and I fire off four hot ropes deep into her soft fertile belly. My arms are burning as I continue holding in place. After a few more wads pump into her we roll to her side and I collapse next to her while still buried deep in her.

After a brief rest, I pull out and check out the deposit that was flowing onto my shirt that managed to end up under us. I start rubbing her cum covered pussy while we talk a bit about the different things we found funny about each other's sounds made and hot about each other's bodies. After cuddling a bit, Petra got cleaned up and went back to her couch. I stretched out and was out before I realized it.

I woke at my regular time, got showered, dressed and gave a sleeping Petra a kiss on the cheek as I headed out the door. I went thru my routine at the gym and rest to the day but now Petra filled my every idle thought. I had no idea what would be in store for us but was damn sure I would make the most of our time together.

To be continued.

Please comment on how you liked my first Literotica story and what could have been better. Thanks!

Vintage87
Vintage87
13 Followers