All Comments on 'Aunt Petra'

by Vintage87

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JazHazJazHazover 3 years ago

You made a mistake when calculating the ages of your family. You said your father married Linda twenty two years ago when she was twenty, making her 42 now. Then you say Petra is two hears younger than Linda at 30, when she should be 40.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was okay....

Yea, I agree with the other reviewer, you messed up on the ages. Other than that, it was okay....not anything special, but certainly not bad.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Very good start for your first story, You could do with an editor and some spell checking but I liked where this story could go and hope you keep writing more of it. I gave you 5 stars because I liked it and because he came in her pussy which is where cum is supposed to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
will give you a 4 for first effort and.....

as the others said....you do need to edit and check. a lot of the reviewers on this site suck. there are people who will tear you down just because. Anyone who writes and gives out stores to others to read deserves constructive and kind comments.

You should rewrite this as an exercise. Also I would have liked to see more dialogue and a little more of a draw out. Keep going.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Fix the mistakes at the beginning, nothing about the characters made any sense.

He us 21, but dad married stepmum 22 years ago. So he was conceived and born well after his dad's divirce and second marriage. If her son was 11 when she married 22 years ago, it would make him a step brother, not half brother, and he would now be 33. BTW step mum was 9 when she had him. Mum is now 42, but her older sister is now 30. Dad now 61?

With these errors in just a few paragraphs, I dread seeing what else was in store.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 3 years ago
Decent first effort

At first, I thought as the other reviewers did and that was the ages and times didn't match up, but then I understood what Vintage87 was actually saying. For those of you thinking Vintage87 got it wrong, he starts by saying the story is based on real events and took place back in 2010, when he was 21, but when he starts to talking about his dad and says, "...he married Linda my step mom twenty-two years ago when she was twenty and he was thirty-nine", he is talking from the present time, year 2020 (or whatever year he wrote the story). Thus, he was 21 in 2010 (born circa 1989), but he is telling this story in 2020, so his dad marrying Linda "twenty-two years ago " means they married circa 1998, when Vintage87 was around 9 years old. The dates may fudge a year or two in either direction, but he was definitely born before his dad's remarriage.

There were a few minor errors that are typical in any story here on Lit, especially in first-timers. Nothing too egregious. The main problem is the story keeps switching from past tense to present tense and back again. That would be the major thing to keep an eye on in any further stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous