All Comments on 'Aunt Phyllis Ch. 01'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love

I love my aunt. Mommy has no problem with us. Auntie Loretta was my first and she being just seven years older than me we have been together ever since. We have three children. Mommy caught us on the couch and just said,' use your bedroom, don't get caught, and air this damned place out(it reeked of sex)'. Mommy was my cousin's first, rather later, and they still are together though no offspring blesses their union. Your character here waited too many years and your first few paragraphs are unclear on what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
little too fast

the story was starting out good but there needs to be a little more build up to the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

Add 70 year old mother to the sex with her 49 year old son and 51 year old sister

island_manisland_manover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments.

Thanks for your comments....

1. The character waited too long simply because the time was never right, or the occasion wasn't there....

2. A monkey... Lolol... Made my day. Thanks just the same. :-)

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

why waqs he in school before her if she is 2 years older?when did they get in to the apartment?they were outside of the door then they put the bags down and go at it like a whore and john.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...