All Comments on 'Aunt Reveals Child's Dad Identity'

by creativedude13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So very hot that he did the right thing and is joined with her in holy matrimony….and she did the right thing too by getting her young virile nephew to cum inside her…

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcover 1 year ago

There is so much more story that could be told there. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just skimmed this. The aunt is 32, she has a kid old enough to be gone on a camping trip. Simply not very good. Poorly written, plot sucks and the timeline is just not plausible. Keep trying.

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

I hated it! There is no storyline, your English and prose are terrible. Maybe you should take English 101 and learn how to write.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Few type out worse stories than you. Don't listen to the person who told you to keep trying.

Listen to sp9983. Everything about this is garbage. English 101 wouldn't do it, unless what they meant was that you need to take 101 English courses. I'm thinking that wouldn't be enough.

I don't believe you put even a little bit of thought into this. None of it makes sense. The story line is moronic. The phrasing is pathetic. The language is abysmal.

Stop wasting peoples' time and website resources. If you want to type out stories, fine. Do it. Just don't submit them anywhere to be foisted off on the unsuspecting public. That's just unconscionable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get.An.Editor.As fast as you can. You had an interesting story, but the mistakes suck the life out of it. Sorta like the guy that kills a really good joke with a poor delivery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativedude13@creativedude13
Writing short stories for fun and learning. I think porn without a good story is boring, yet I'm still learning and trying to write better adult stories. Nowadays, I practice to improve my writing skills. Thus sorry for the inconvenience, it could take me weeks or even months ...