Aunt Rita - 1 Year Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine for now," I said, talking into the pillow underneath my face.

"Ok, why don't you bring in our dinner then. I don't want it to be lying at the door." I felt the mattress ease up as he jumped off it. "And I'll be in the tub for a bit. Don't be a stranger," he said with a smile.

I slowly slid off the bed and discarded my gown. It had served its purpose and I was now sitting in the room, nude as the day I was born, with a burning sensation on both sides south of my waist.

I picked up the bathrobe that was neatly laid out for us on the couches near our bed and slid it on. It reached just over my upper thigh, and the lapels were a bit too short to tie a knot. I held the robe together with my hands and walked over to the door. Exercising the much-needed caution, I peered through the eye-piece, and was happy to note that the corridor was clear of any human activity.

It was indeed our dinner for the night, and it was placed on a wooden trolley, just adjacent to the door. Before I could pull it all the way inside the room, our ever-attentive attendant was once again at our service, pushing in the cart and shutting the door behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?" I gasped, jumping back with the robe still clasped in my hands.

"I thought I'd lay the meal out for you," he said, walking past the tray and straight over to where I was standing.

"You need to leave! Right now," I said, a notch above the whisper decibel level. "Dave is here."

"I know he is," he said, grabbing hold of my wrists, and pulling them apart, exposing himself to my frontal nudity. "I know he's in the shower. I can hear the water running."

"I'm going to scream! Get away from me," I said, trying to break free from his vice like grip. "He can be out any minute!"

Daniel, our esteemed attendant, let go off my hands and took a step back as I tried to cover what he had already seen. "Ok, get him to go away for ten minutes. That's all the time I need with you." He had the confidence in his voice and it was really bothering me. What was infuriating me even further how he was now pushing the food cart all the way to our bed.

"Who are you to order me like this? I'm not your slave," I snarled, trying to find the right expletives, but settling for one of the oldest insults in the history books.

Daniel placed the tray on the ornate center table and walked past me to the couch. He picked up my crumpled dress and rubbed it all over his face. I watched in absolute disgust.

"I'm the man who can give you what your baby boyfriend can't," he said, rubbing my expensive dress over his crotch. "Now, I'll be back in ten minutes, and he needs to be gone by then. If he's still here, I'll fuck you right in front of him. Are we clear?"

He dropped my dress to the ground and walked away from my shivering frame. There were no further attempts to disrobe me, but I realized that was for later.

Long after the echo of the door being shut had died out, I realized I was standing exactly where he had left me. Both fear and excitement gripped me, and I felt inclined to simply pack up my belongings and go home. But then, I felt my hands open up my robe and I felt it slide down my silky thighs.

I quickly paced over to the bathroom and walked right in to join Dave in the shower. He was both surprised and enthralled to see me, as I went down on my knees, and took his member in my mouth. He whistled as his hands grabbed my hair in a bunch, while I tugged his manhood into life.

I could taste the soap around his skin, which had recently explored the depths of my rear, and I felt appalled at the thoughts of what could have been in my mouth right now.

My strokes were strong and hard, and in minutes, he was hitting the back of my throat with thick streams of his delicious cum. I had learnt to swallow it all, after months of practice, and I looked up at him with my mouth open to confirm this. Dave was leaning against the glass cubicle, smiling at the achievements of his efforts over the past year.

This time, last year, he had jumped me in the confines of my apartment bathroom and raided what was the wealth of my dignity. And tonight, I was on my knees, licking the last of his precious drops off my lips.

He brought me up on my feet and gave me a conventional hug. Most men, like Dave, love to stuff our own juices down our throat, but hate the taste of their own. While the former is, somehow, kinky, the latter grosses them out.

"Hey, thank you, Rita. What was that for?" he asked, shaking with delight.

"It's my way to say that we forgot to pack protection, and I need you to go get it." This was my best excuse to send him out of the room, and I was hoping it'd work.

Dave held me tighter in his embrace, massaging my ass cheeks while he kissed my shoulder blades. "Oh man, this sucks! Don't you have your pills with you?"

"No, I don't." I replied, stepping back before I flicked any more switches in him. "Now hurry up. The pharmacy is only a block away and will be shutting down soon." I was literally pushing him away now and managed to get him back into his clothes.

"Alright, alright, I am leaving," he said, as I put my robe back on. "I'll need to buy an entire box for tonight. Seems like we'll need it," he said, pawing my breasts, as I walked him to the door.

He finally gave me a deep kiss and I had to ensure that it went no further. With the door shut once more, I slid down to the ground, and began to howl. What had I become?

To be continued...

12