The Rich Man's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Invited to have sex with his elegant wife.
1.3k words
3.92
41k
50

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all knew what it looked like, especially her husband. At their younger daughter's birthday party in the bowling alley, his wife Madison had finally served herself a slice a cake before leaving the kids and the other moms to check in on her husband. Finding him talking golf in a smaller room with a few other dads, she walked up to me and asked about my older daughter, on the same soccer team as hers.

"She's a little down about the last game, but she'll recover," I said.

Half-way through her follow up about that dreadful Sunday, she looked around.

"Oh no," she said, "I forgot a fork." She held her cake up as if to reinforce her dilemma.

"I think you can do it little kid style...with your hands," I responded. "I mean, nobody's paying attention."

"Thanks for the encouragement," she responded, smiling a little as she took a swipe at the white frosting with her finger, then a real bite of the cake.

As we returned to talking, I noticed a little frosting on the side of her mouth. Of course I planned to mention it, but she was now ranting about our kid's new middle school principal, so I politely waited. Suddenly, the conversation of the men died down, and her husband announced,

"Maddie, you have a little something on your cheek."

The upscale suburban dads turned to look at this beautiful brunette, a former college cheerleader and wife of a very wealthy hedge manger. They watched eagerly as she tried to wipe it away with her hand.

"It's the other side," her husband Adam directed. "Here," he held up his handkerchief and waved it in our direction. "Take this Robert, and get it for her."

By the time I reached for it and gently went back to wipe it from her cheek, I noticed her pale face turning incredibly red. Scanning the room from her perspective, it was easy to see why. It's not like these guys—real gentlemen married to her close friends—were outright catcalling her or anything. But it was obvious that suddenly we had fixated on the only woman in the room, and by far the hottest at this kid's party. On some level she knew that we were all fantasizing about her blowing us.

As a married man getting little sex these days, that alone gave me enough to obsess about, going home to jerk off on the image of her looking me in the eyes as I dabbed at her cheek with her husband's handkerchief. But before she left to join the other moms, I got even better material. As she stared at the ground burning in shame, Adam became really fatherly with her, showing off for his golf buddies. "Maddy...what do you say to Robert, for cleaning your face?"

Seeing her so embarrassed, I almost wanted to save her by saying it was nothing, but she looked so incredibly hot, I couldn't resist watching her reaction. Looking up, she sort of half-smiled, and whispered... "Thank you, Robert." As she walked away holding the rest of her cake, we all visibly stared at her tight ass in her yellow shorts. Her husband watched us watching her, nodding in approval.

If this sounds too sensational or made up, then you have to know Adam. He manages over a billion dollars of other people's money, including mine and most every other father at that kids' party in our affluent town. Of course he still sometimes acts like "one of the guys," but usually he's a little more removed from us, and he's a lot more of an alpha male. He insists on getting things his way.

***

The following week when he called me to his office I just assumed it was to talk about my investments. From the moment his personal assistant let me in, however, I could tell he had something else on his mind. He offered way too much small talk, even asking about my daughter, which he never does. Finally, I took the initiative.

"Can I ask why you wanted me to come in today, Adam? Is it my account?"

"Actually," he said, at first not making eye contact. "I have a rather sensitive request to make."

"Sensitive?"

"Well...yes." Clearing his throat, he found his composure, staring directly at me now. "I want you to fuck my wife."

"Excuse me?"

"You know...Maddy...Madison."

"Um, yes. I mean I know her. But you want me to...to..?"

"Have sex with her."

"Are you serious?"

"Look Robert," he sighed, clearly more relaxed. "I've had this fantasy for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I'm quite happy in my marriage, and I love having sex with her. But maybe it's because I get to be so in control of her, I often think about letting another man have her too."

"Uhm, honestly, I don't know what to say."

I really didn't. First, I couldn't believe the opportunity. Second, I immediately started to think of the consequences. My wife Nicolette knows Maddy really well. Finally, though, what most freaked me out was that I too always had this fantasy, but it involved letting another man have my wife, not me having his.

"Well you can't say anything about it, not to anyone. If you don't want to honor my request, that's fine, but you have to keep this a secret. If you do decide to go through with it, and I hope you do, then you'd need to sign this."

He pushed a stack of papers on a clipboard with a pen attached across his desk to me.

"It's an NDA, Robert, a non-disclosure agreement. You say anything to anyone, and you're financially ruined."

"That's not going to be a problem," I assured him. "I wouldn't tell anyone regardless of the consequences. And let me just tell you in confidence that I've often had the same fantasy about another man and my wife, so there's no judgement whatsoever on what you're asking."

"Terrific," he said, lightening up. "So what do you say?"

"Wow, it's tough. I mean, I've never been unfaithful to Nicolette, and then there's Maddy's reaction. It would be weird, seeing her afterwards, at soccer games and parties at our houses. I mean, would she even be okay with this?

"Maybe not completely, at first. She's rather reserved in a way, which is a real turn on for me...and for her."

"My wife is the same way," I replied, getting hard just thinking about it. "But why ask me out of everyone you could go to for this?"

"Well, it was seeing you at the birthday party, flirting with her, then with the icing on the side of her mouth."

"You kind of ordered her to let me wipe it off," I added.

"Sure, but you did. It made her blush, and it turned me on."

It didn't do much for me hearing how it got him off, but I did like the way he sort of ordered her around in front of me and the other men. At this point I had a raging hard on, thinking of going further with her.

"Well, what do you say?"

"How do we even get started?" I asked.

"First, you sign the document." He pressed a buzzer on his desk, and his personal assistant let his attorney into the office.

"Wow that was fast," I replied. Adam remained silent as the attorney showed me the places to sign before leaving with the papers.

"What now?" I asked.

"We go on a little date, the three of us, then if it goes well, which I'm sure it will, on to a hotel. Is there a night in the next few weeks when you're wife might be out?"

"Actually, she's going to her sister's in Florida for the long weekend, leaving next Friday...and I could get Ava a sitter, or better yet allow her to sleepover at a friends."

"Next Friday night then," he said. I'll arrange the details and let you know.