Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction

Story Info
Uncle hires jobless nephew to take care of his wife's needs.
10k words
4.75
52.1k
122

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Job Hunting ~~~

My dad's little brother married Aunt Rosa three years ago. Rosa is a Latino woman who is about ten years younger than my uncle - which makes her barely eight years older than me.

Aunt Rosa is 5' 5", has a beautiful smile, sexy eyes, and a killer body. She's not as curvy as most of the women in her family - but I think she's perfect. She has taut B-cup breasts, a narrow waist, hips made for holding, and a tight little butt. She has dazzling amber eyes and brown hair that reaches to the middle of her back with enough natural curl that she doesn't need to mess with it to look beautiful.

I would be lying if I said I didn't lust after my aunt's body every single time I saw her. My brain immediately started imagining all of the naughty things I would love to do to that woman, given half the chance. I dreamed of nibbling and sucking on every one of her tender bits. When the two of them came to family events, I - inevitably - fell asleep after jerking off to the images of her that my brain recalled in intimate detail.

Aunt Rosa likes to dance. Salsa is her favorite. Some women do yoga to stay fit. Rosa would rather dance. She dances a lot.

Uncle David tried to keep up with her for the first couple years - but it's a 24/7 thing with her. He doesn't really want to spend every night of the week at the dance-studio or the bars - but she would happily live there, if she could. He'd been looking for ways to weasel out of taking her - and his sexy little señorita was not happy about it.

Her smile lights up a room. She adores my uncle and smiles most of the time; she only frowns when Uncle David is making excuses not to take her dancing.

~~~ Monday T-14 ~~~

With two weeks before I was supposed to start classes at the local community college, I was job-hunting. Nothing was panning out and I was desperate enough that I ended up at Uncle David's used-car lot. I did not want to be a used-car salesman - and I'd already built him a website for the business - so I wasn't sure what else we could work out - but I was running out of options.

He and I were sitting in his office, chatting, when Aunt Rosa came in with his lunch, set it on his desk, and leaned over to give him a kiss. The hem of her short skirt inched upward as she leaned forward and my eyes went to her tight little ass in the little red dancing dress she was wearing.

Uncle David noticed me looking. I thought I was in trouble.

"Rosa!" he said.

"Yes, my love," she cooed.

"What would you say if I told you I'd found you a dancing partner?"

She clapped her hands together, leaned back over him, and kissed him again. Her right hand disappeared toward his groin and I resisted the temptation to watch her grope him - but my own cock lurched a little - like a stick-shift transmission when you let the clutch out too fast.

My uncle pulled his hot little wife onto his lap. She giggled, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him again.

"Denny, here, is looking for a job," he told her. "What do you think?"

She turned to me and my heart stopped beating.

Was Uncle David going to pay me to go dancing with his wife?

"Do you salsa?" she asked me.

"I can try," I stammered out.

I had watched videos. I knew the basics.

Uncle David had complained enough - at family gatherings - about how tired he was - that I had Google'd her favorite dances - to see what there was to it. It was sexy shit - and the few times I'd watched Uncle David and Aunt Rosa dancing - well - I thought it was the closest thing to public sex that I'd ever seen.

Uncle David's eyes traveled from his wife's - to mine - and back to hers. He was used to reading people's eyes.

"Baby?"

"Yes, my love?"

His hand started sneaking up under her skirt - his fingers reaching for her panty-covered slit - if she was wearing panties. My brain started melting.

"If you get horny," he offered, "like you always do when you're dancing..." His fingers wriggled in the shadow between her amazing thighs.

"Yes, beloved?" she purred.

"He can help you with that too," he told her.

Her eyes went to my groin. My brain was numb - and I was sitting down - but I was pretty sure my cock was standing tall.

"Are you sure, my love?" she asked, her voice catching a little, as she looked me over, before turning back to face him.

"Would that be okay, baby?"

"Yes," she purred. "I would like that."

He looked up at me and said, "Go check the lot. I'll be out in a bit."

As I stood, I tried not to look to see if Aunt Rosa was watching me.

As I approached the exit, Uncle David said, "Close the door, please. I'll be out shortly."

As I turned to close it quietly, I saw him pull his wife's dress off of her - over her head - like yanking the pajamas off of a toddler. Then he picked her up and set her on his desk. I had wondered why his desk always seemed to be so clean. I could hear Aunt Rosa, cussing in Spanish, as I crossed through the front office to head outside. Marjorie had her headphones on and winked at me as I passed her desk. As I left the building, I saw Ray, the only other salesman on duty, chatting with a young couple.

I was looking at one of the newer vehicles that Uncle David had just acquired when a kid about my age came up and started asking me about it. I ducked back into the office to grab the sheets and he & I went over the vehicle, checking out all of the extras it had.

~~~

By the end of the day, I had sold my first car, moved all of my worldly possessions into Uncle David's basement, and was headed to shopping & dinner with my uncle and his hot wife.

First, we stopped at a clothing store that I didn't know even existed. Uncle David sat on a couch as Aunt Rosa and a male associate collected several shirts and a few pairs of pants. When she took me by the hand and led me towards the dressing rooms, her husband winked at me.

I stood stunned as she removed my clothing - down to my boxers. The ones I had on were too loose for the tight pants she had selected and she stripped those off of me as well - leaving me stark naked - with her face inches from my phallus - as she finished getting them off of me.

She looked from my dick to my face and said, "Later."

I'm pretty sure I said, "Fuck!"

She giggled and started wrapping my body in the clothing she had selected. I didn't like where she wanted the waist - and the shirt was cut almost to my navel - which was embarrassing - until she ran her palm across my chest - and the pants got tighter. She noticed and licked her lips. I think I cursed again.

She rubbed her hands all over me - making sure everything was where she wanted it. We added two more shirts - still mostly black - but with slightly different accents - as well as a second pair of pants.

By the time she had made her selections - and I was dressed once more - I wasn't sure how much time had passed.

She laid the clothing items on the couch, by my uncle, and crawled onto his lap to straddle him - taking his face in her hands and attacking his lips.

"I'm hungry, my love," she purred.

He looked over at me - and then back at her and said, "Then we should take care of that, Beautiful."

We went from the clothing store to the Mexican restaurant. Rosa greeted almost every employee we saw by name. I tried to follow their conversations but my high school Spanish was lacking.

"You taking Spanish in college?" my uncle asked, after the waitress had left to get our drinks.

"Yes," I replied.

He looked to his wife and suggested, "Denny knows more Spanish than I do - and he needs to learn more. You always want somebody to chatter with."

She winked at me and said, "I will teach you real Spanish, if you want to learn."

I bobbed my head - and she snickered.

Denny leaned in and said, "So, here's the deal. Rosa & I have been trying to have a baby for a while now - and it's not working. I don't want to take a bunch of time and go to no fertility doctors. You and me are gonna help each other out. You good so far?"

I swallowed the massive lump in my throat and he laughed.

"I'll pay you the same thing I'm paying Ray - hourly for time on the lot - plus a commission on sales. In addition, you'll get that same hourly rate for keeping Rosa busy on the dance floor. She also has some incentives for you." He glanced at his dazzling wife, smiling.

"When you take me dancing, we will come home and try to make the baby. If you work very hard at practice - or when we are dancing - I will ride you like," she promised breathily, "las escaramuzas." <female horseback riders, rodeo performers>

I had no clue what the hell that word meant - but the picture in my mind - and the sultry way she said the words punched my testes into sperm-making overdrive.

~~~

My new home - in Uncle David's basement - was - with the exception of the bathroom - one large living space.

The kitchen area had a stove-top, a refrigerator, and a two-person table. The entertainment space had a couch, a recliner, a coffee table, and a big-screen TV. In the far corner was the bedroom area - with a double bed and nightstand. I had hung a thin curtain between the bedroom and the rest of the space - but there were no walls - except around the bathroom. That space consisted of a wide wooden pallet to stand on - with a rustic shower faucet screwed onto the concrete wall - with a plain toilet in the corner - and a pedestal sink - with a small set of homemade wooden shelves that now held my personal hygiene items.

There were two entries to my living quarters - wooden stairs up to Uncle David & Aunt Rosa's - and the steel security door that led to the outside stairs. The only windows were the small rectangles common to most basements. The space was livable - and far closer to school than my parents' house - but there was still a large drain in the middle of the concrete floor. That harshness was softened by area rugs in each of the main spaces that made up my new home.

I laid in my bed that night, stroking my dick, thinking about my gorgeous aunt - and the promise that a night of dancing would earn me the chance to try to fuck a baby into her. I heard the bottom stair creak and looked up as the golden goddess, who was my uncle's wife, stuck her head around my curtain. She was gloriously naked. In a state of shock, I realized - as she looked at my groin - that I was still stroking my cock.

She stepped over to the bed, climbed onto my knees, removed my hand, and took over stroking my raging hard-on. Without a word, she held my shaft at the base, and inserted the head of my aching penis into her hot mouth.

"Fuck!" I gasped, finally remembering to breathe.

She sucked - and leaned forward - and my cock slid across her tongue - and into the tightness of her throat. The suction continued - like a milking-machine - and I clenched my fists as my testicles fought to override my will. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. Her eyes were calling to me to flood her stomach with my spend - to fill her belly with my seed. I knew - as soon as I did - this scene would end - and I did not want that. My fists were clenched so hard that my fingernails were digging into my palms. This gorgeous woman had my cock buried in her throat - and I was falling into oblivion.

Her fingertip traced its way from the base of my cock, along my ball-sac, towards my taint - where she pressed - ever so slightly - and the suction - somehow - increased. I gasped - sucking in great gouts of air - as my testicles mutinied and started machine-gunning my seed down Aunt Rosa's tight throat. Each time my shaft convulsed, she swallowed, and the extra tension - and suction - coaxed a little more of the fluid from my body.

When she finished, I lay powerless - panting.

She leaned over my face, kissed me softly, and whispered, "Tomorrow, I will teach you to salsa."

She pulled the cover over me - like a loving mother - and then crept back up the stairs.

I wanted - so badly - to turn - and watch her amazing ass - as she left - but my eyes were already closing in exhaustion.

~~~ Tuesday T-13 ~~~

The next day, I sold two more cars. Uncle David was hurrying to replace the ones I'd sold with similar units. He told me to keep doing whatever I was doing and we'd both be rich.

Honestly, I was simply admiring the cars I was most drawn to. When somebody would come up and ask about them, I would start going over the details that I thought were the most attractive - but also highlighting any concerns I had. By now, I didn't need the stat-sheets. I handed them to the prospective customer and just rattled things off from memory. Each person who bought from me seemed to be thinking about the cars in the same way that I was - and said they were ultimately convinced by my blatant honesty about what I thought the pros and cons were. It didn't even seem like selling to me. I was just talking to somebody about what I did or didn't like about the car or truck. Uncle David had lots of decent vehicles - and each one had qualities that made it worth buying.

At lunchtime, Aunt Rosa brought Uncle David and me something to eat. He got lunch, a kiss, and a grope. I got lunch and a kiss - and a lusty look that was full of promise. My belly was full before I even opened the bag she'd brought me.

At quitting time, Uncle David's wife brought him another homemade meal in a brown, paper bag - and he got another kiss - a lusty kiss that required that he pick his bride up by her ass-cheeks as she attacked his lips. I turned away before I came in my pants.

She walked past me - towards her car - and pointed me to the passenger seat. She drove us to the dance studio and we entered a private practice room. She stripped to her underwear - a sports bra and briefs - and ordered me to do the same. For the next three hours, she ran me through dance lessons, lifts, exercises, and stretching. She told me everything I needed to be working on, what exercises I needed to be doing, and what yoga she thought would help my flexibility.

When we got home, we went through the front door. Uncle David was watching football replays. She took his hand, placed it on her breast, and kissed him as he groped her. She stepped back, smiling, took my hand, and led me to the basement door.

Downstairs, she stripped - and told me to do the same. She led me to the shower where we scrubbed each other as we kissed - and then rinsed off the soap & sweat.

Once we were dry, she led me to the bed and had me lie down.

She was immediately on top of me - my stiff cock buried inside of her gripping tightness. I gasped in shock - just before she kissed me like a newlywed until I was breathless. She pressed her lips against my ear and whispered, "I want a baby."

Her vaginal muscles were unlike anything I had felt before in my life. The girls I had slept with had been inexperienced - and unsure of what they wanted - even hesitant to take me fully inside. Aunt Rosa's pussy was the polar opposite - experienced, skilled, determined - and yearning to be filled with my seed - to create that spark of life - to make a baby.

She took my hands and placed them on her breasts, leaned forward to assault my lips, and worked her pussy up & down my shaft.

I had thought myself a fairly experienced lover. I had hoped to give her pleasure before I took my own - but her body knew secrets that mine had not yet discovered. Despite all of that, she cooed as she felt my seed fountain inside of her - and my chest filled with pride.

"Thank you," she whispered, before kissing me - then turning to suck my phallus clean of our joining - and pulling the cover over me.

I briefly thought I might object that I wasn't ready for bed - that I hadn't eaten yet - and then I passed out.

~~~ Wednesday T-12 ~~~

The next morning, I rose early and worked on the stretching & exercises my aunt had ordered. When I got out of the shower, I found a stack of clean laundry on the corner of the coffee table. When I emerged from the basement, I found a glass of milk, a breakfast wrap, and a warm kiss waiting for me.

Uncle Denny came in, scarfed down his provisions, and we headed out the door.

At the end of the day, I had another sale - followed by another intense training session at the studio.

I came home to find a set of brand-new dumbbells sitting on the coffee table. I moved them to the exercise area.

Aunt Rosa appeared with a glass of cold water, a vitamin tablet, and a wrap filled with homemade chicken salad that had an earthy, sweet flavor. When I finished my repast, she stripped my clothes off of me, threw them into the hamper, and led me to my bed - where she wrenched another abrupt orgasm from my body - my seed erupting as my cock lay buried deep inside of her sexy slit.

I'd like to think I lasted a little longer - but who could tell? Her sexy smile - and sultry words of appreciation - was all the lullaby my weary body needed.

~~~ Thursday T-11 ~~~

I wasn't sure how my routine would change when classes started but - for now at least - the steps were mindlessly simple: exercise, shower, eat breakfast, sell a car, devour Aunt Rosa's lunchtime offering, sell a car, learn dance & train physically, grab a small bite for dinner, nut in my aunt's sweet pussy, and pass out.

~~~ Friday T-10 ~~~

Finally Friday.

Marjorie winked at me as I walked the newest customer in to do the paperwork for my latest sale. She had already warned me that - if I didn't previously have a checking-account - I needed to get one set up.

At quitting time, she handed me a check that dwarfed my current balance.

Aunt Rosa picked us up - and we headed to dinner - Mexican of course. As I climbed into the back seat, I spied a set of our dancing outfits on hangars.

When we went in to eat, my aunt took the clothes with us. Once we had finished our meals, she pulled me into a storage room and we changed outfits.

She tucked our other clothes into a bag with the hangars and walked me back to the table as Uncle David was paying. I lost track of how many of the female employees laid or rubbed their hands on my chest as we moved from the table to the exit. "Guapo" <handsome>, was the phrase I heard the most - and I think I remembered that being a good thing. Uncle David had his arm around his bride and he was smiling ear-to-ear as the two of them followed me out.

Our next stop was a bar that I'd never been to. Uncle David pulled up to the door - where there was a line of people waiting to enter - and handed the keys to a valet. The bouncer took one look at Aunt Rosa and we were immediately admitted.

Uncle David found a seat at the bar - where he could see the dance floor and his petite wife shook her head at her husband - directing me to trade places with him. I sat down - and accepted a glass of water from the barman - as the golden goddess drug Uncle David to the dance floor.

He laughingly endured one dance - demonstrating his proficiency at the craft - before he abandoned her, walked over, and pointed me at his bride. She pouted - with her hands on her hips - eliciting smiles from some of the couples at tables around the dance-floor.

As I approached, however, her countenance changed completely. She held out her hand and - as the music started for the next dance - we struck our starting pose.

As we danced through song after song, I barely noticed the reactions of the people around us - as I focused on my partner and what her words - and her body - were telling me was coming next. We hadn't worked on too many extravagant variations yet - but I had (mostly) mastered the basics - and we were working some of the more advanced things into our routine.