Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the satisfaction of finally enduring long enough for her to cum at the same time as I did. It had been a near thing - but I could tell she was getting close - and hung on until the very end. Her praise was effusive - and her kisses - afterwards - were threatening to reawaken my exhausted penis.

She sucked me clean, pulled the cover over, gave me one last peck on the lips, and prowled off to fuck my uncle. I watched her amazing ass all the way to the stairs - where she turned and smiled at me.

~~~ Sunday T-1 ~~~

I slept in, grabbed some leftover breakfast, and returned to my cave to do some stretching and light exercise - being careful not to overdo it again. I went out for a jog and explored the area around my new home.

After lunch, Aunt Rosa was ready to get me back to training. As we headed out the door, she called out to my uncle that we'd be back in time for her to fix dinner. He waved at us and went back to his replays.

Four hours later, I was tired - but not exhausted - when we returned home.

I offered to help my aunt with dinner but she sent me off to the shower - informing me that Uncle David could help her.

"More like help himself - to your ass," I thought to myself - but headed down the stairs without saying it out loud.

When I sprinted up the steps - several minutes later - he did, indeed, have his hands on her ass - and his mouth on the back of her neck - as she worked to try to get the rest of the food onto the table.

Her sexy giggle had my penis inflating. Her gorgeous body didn't hurt either. She was still wearing the sports bra and leggings from practice - with a flour-covered apron over it all - like a scene from every incest manga.

~~~ Monday T-0 ~~~

I got to Spanish class early - anticipating the arrival of "my queen".

She had on a tight white tank top that showed off her midriff and did little to hide the lacy black bra beneath her shirt. She wore a pair of black skin-tight shorts that accentuated her magnificent ass. She had on white ankle-socks with black cross-trainers.

I realized my mouth was hanging open and shut it. When she got close, I started to stand - to give her the little bow again - and she hissed, "You do and I'll punch you." Her giggle countered the fire in her eyes - but I chose not to risk it.

She brushed her ass against my shoulder as she spun to drop into her seat.

I expected her to apologize - knowing it was intentional - but she just looked over at me and grinned wickedly.

I made a show of adjusting my growing hard-on and she snickered. (Actually, it wasn't that much of a show - assuming the contact was, indeed, intentional - we were off to a roaring start.)

In the best Spanish I knew, I whispered that she was flawlessly beautiful and that the flowers blushed in embarrassed envy whenever she passed.

She did punch me then.

I fluttered my eyelashes at her and she gave herself over to a fit of giggles - which died away when the professor walked into the classroom.

As the instructor went over the syllabus and the attendance rules, Reina picked my phone up and held it for me to unlock.

When she handed it back, it was on the New Contact screen - with all of her vitals entered - waiting for me to hit "Save" - which I did.

I showed her the "Hello" text that I was going to send, raising my eyebrows, and looking - meaningfully - at her device, lying on her desk, and she nodded.

I hit send and she quickly snatched the phone up and held it against the crotch of her shorts. When it vibrated, loudly, a couple seconds later, she gave me a lusty smile.

I cough-snorted - and the professor stopped talking to see what had exploded.

I looked up at him, aghast, trying to figure out what to say - when I felt tissues touch my hand - and looked over to see Reina handing me several Kleenexes.

"Lo siento," <sorry, excuse me> I said, accepting the tissues from my beautiful savior.

"Salud," <bless you> he said - and then went back to his explanations.

I decided my safest path forward was to ignore her for the rest of the period.

When the class ended, I turned to her and said, "I'm not sure I can sit next to you. You're going to get me expelled or killed."

She leaned over, kissed my cheek, stood, gathered her things - and walked to the door.

I fucked her ass with my eyes as she took every step.

She looked back at me, from the doorway, and mouthed "Coming?"

I mouthed, "Not yet," in reply.

She snickered as I grabbed my things to follow her.

Once we were outside, in the hall, she asked me, "Do you think Aunt Rosa would teach me as well?"

"I would think so," I told her, "I'll ask tonight."

"How often do you practice?" she asked.

"Every night," I told her.

"Shit!"

"She repeatedly tells me that it takes time - everything does. I don't think she would expect you to learn it overnight."

"Mamá tried to teach me. I was a poor student. Watching you makes me want to learn though."

"I'll ask," I promised.

She gave me another peck on the cheek and headed off to her next class.

She didn't look back but I was sure she knew I was staring at her ass the whole time. Uncle David was right.

~~~

My classes were over by noon - and I headed to the car lot to try to get a couple sales made before it was time for Aunt Rosa to drag me off for my daily episode of "Crime & Punishment".

As she drove to the studio, I devoured my food.

"Thanks for leaving lunch at the shop for me," I told her.

"De nada," <it was nothing> she replied.

"It is, though," I responded. "Your food is amazing and you make it seem like it's effortless but I know better. I had to make my own meals most of the time - because mom & dad were already gone to work. Thanks."

She smiled.

I knew her feeding me also contributed to her getting the dance partner she wanted - but she still deserved my gratitude.

"Did you see Reina today?" she asked, smiling a knowing smile.

I told her how she'd gotten me into trouble - and out of it - and about her question.

Aunt Rosa raised her eyebrows when I told her about Reina's flirtatious behavior.

"Mexican girls can be more overt than others," she told me, "but it's pretty obvious that she's interested in you. Combine that with her watching you dance and then wanting to learn, I think it's safe to say that you have 'una novia'. <a girlfriend> Invite her to practice - whenever she can come - and we'll find out how serious she is."

During our practice, my seductive aunt brushed or groped my cock more times than she ever had in the past. When I asked her about it, she said, "I'm just making sure you realize that I'm still here."

I wrapped her face in my hands and gave her a scorching kiss.

She responded by pulling my groin against hers - and then proceeded to nearly destroy me before she called it a night and we headed home.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

When Reina dropped into the seat beside me at Spanish class, I told her that Aunt Rosa had invited her to join us for practice. She seemed scared and excited at the same time.

I texted her the address and the approximate time we usually arrived at the studio.

She said she already had an appointment for that day - but would come the following day. She leaned over and kissed my cheek just before the professor stepped into the room.

I glanced out of the corner of my eye at her lips. I'd felt them on my face multiple times - but I longed to press mine against them. I also really wanted to press something else of mine against her body - a little lower - but that would have to wait.

At the end of class, she gathered her things and stood, waiting for me.

When I looked up at her, she said, "Come on, you can watch me walk away after we're done talking."

My face flushed a little and she giggled as I hurriedly grabbed my things.

She led me to a bench, in the shade, just outside of the building.

"I'm still sorting this out," she told me, "but I'm very attracted to you."

"Me too," I told her.

"I'm super flirtatious - and it's gotten me into trouble before," she admitted.

"You're a succubus?" I teased.

She grinned at me, wickedly, and I wanted to kiss her more than ever.

"Listen," I told her, "I'm very attracted to you as well - and I'll take it as fast - or slowly - as you want - but if you touch or kiss me - expect me to reciprocate. Is that fair?"

She looked into my eyes. Her eyes were like Aunt Rosa's. I could get lost in them.

"That's fair," she said, finally, snapping my attention back to her face.

She wrapped her palms around my cheeks and kissed me softly, taking a half step back when she was done.

"I lied," I told her. "I can't do this. What do I need to do to get you to fall in love with me?"

She laughed but grew serious when she realized I wasn't really kidding.

"I will try not to do that anymore until I'm ready for your response," she said.

"I assume Aunt Rosa will have you dancing with me," I told her. "Salsa is a lot of touching. Are you going to be okay with that?"

"I can handle that," she replied.

I laughed and said, "Okay."

"It'll be fine," she said, a little perturbed.

I straightened my face up - but I was pretty sure I was going to be touching her a lot more than she expected.

When we parted, she turned back - after several steps - to look at me staring at her ass. She winked and turned to walk on.

~~~

During practice, I shared the whole conversation - as well as my opinions and questions - with my partner & teacher. She nodded - and we went through our routines. She added a couple new twists on what I already knew.

~~~

As I drove my needy cock into my aunt's pussy, an image of Reina appeared in my mind - and I shook my head to clear it away - so I could focus on the woman who was giving herself to me.

"It's okay," Aunt Rosa told me - somehow knowing what had happened.

"No, it's not," I replied - pausing to kiss her with a lover's kiss - before once more sliding my sex in & out of hers.

She wrapped her hands around my ass-cheeks, hanging on tightly, pulling my dick deeper & deeper into her - brushing her cervix. She moaned each time the head of my prick touched her womb.

I looked down at my beautiful lover - my aunt - my uncle's wife - and the woman I was trying to impregnate. Never before - in my life - had I been with a female who was as drop-dead gorgeous as this one.

I thought of all of the times I had jerked off to images of her in my mind - and here I was - fucking her - for real - trying to get her to cum on my cock - before I dump a load of semen into her - striving to fill her womb - and fertilize her egg.

Everything about this woman excited me and aroused me - her hair, her face, her eyes, her neck, her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, her waist, her navel, her mons, her clit, her labia, her glorious pussy, her sensitive taint, and her amazing ass. Her toned thighs and legs were beyond compare as well. I have no clue what her feet looked like - they might be eagle talons for all I knew - but the rest of this woman was like honey to a hungry bear.

She cooed and purred as the first orgasm wove its way through her body. I ground my teeth as her vaginal muscles clenched around my intruding rod - crying out for my seed.

Once I was good again, I focused - once more - on using my dick to bump and rub the places - inside of my lover - that would bring her to climax again.

I hadn't started with oral this time - hoping to prove to her - and myself - that I was getting better at keeping my testes under control.

I didn't quite make it. She kind of cheated - but I didn't really feel robbed.

She was approaching her second climax - and her breathing was growing more ragged - and her pussy was grasping at me - and I floundered - and the tsunami of my orgasm claimed me.

I felt her channel clench - with her second climax - just after I called out her name - and my semen started splashing against the entrance to her womb.

She held me tightly and I felt her channel work to milk the last of the semen from my urethra.

I collapsed onto her, spent.

She pulled my chin up and kissed me lovingly.

Once I regained my strength, I stood to my feet, she rolled to her knees, sucked my cock clean, and then climbed from the bed to stand next to me. She took me into her arms and kissed me greedily. I would have willingly thrown her onto the bed again and fucked another load into her - but I was tired.

She laid her hand on my chest, gave me one last peck, and turned to walk to the stairs. I stared at her gorgeous body until it disappeared, up the stairs.

I collapsed onto my bed and barely had the strength to pull the cover over.