Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my beautiful partner's body movements suggested I had - finally - endured to the end, I searched her face to see how I had done. Her palms went to my cheeks and her soft, supple lips touched mine. I held her hips and basked in her praise. As we left the floor - and I returned my aunt to her husband - I noticed a few people clapping. I think they were just being kind. My teacher had worked with me for less than a week - and I knew I had missed more than a few of her queues as we had glided - not quite effortlessly - across the floor.

Aunt Rosa took the rest of the drink from Uncle David's hand - downed it in one gulp - and then kissed the life out of him - as his hands started at her shoulder-blades and moved to her ass.

When we got home - and the door was closed - Aunt Rosa had me strip - and hand her my uniform. She sent me off to shower as she headed towards the laundry with my sweaty clothing.

I was just rinsing off when the naked goddess slid under the warm spray with me. I kissed her and scrubbed her body clean - enjoying her tantalizing touches. Once we were dry, she led me to the bed - where she laid down and spread her legs.

"I know you have wanted to give me pleasure," she said. "You have - but not in the way you want. Please do that now. When you have given me that gift, I will take from you again. Your baby will be strong. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the gift you are giving to your uncle and me."

"Gift?" I asked.

"The family - as you have guessed - must think the child is his. The child will never know the truth."

"I don't think that bothers me," I told her. "Your body is amazing. I am thankful to be asked to help."

"You and me," she said, "our love is different. You may doubt what we have at some point - and my heart belongs to your uncle - but you have a piece of me as well."

I just shook my head and looked at her beautiful face - as she lay beneath me - my swollen prick ready to be stuffed inside of her clenching channel.

"We will have to be more careful - once the baby arrives - but I will still willingly give myself to you," she promised.

"I will give you as many babies as you want - assuming I'm even up to the task," I promised in return.

She pulled my lips to hers, grasped my length, and nudged it into her entrance.

"Give me that orgasm that you've been wanting me to have. Make me cum on your cock," she ordered.

I sucked a nipple, nibbling it a little, and pressed into her as deeply as I could reach. She wasn't actively working her vaginal muscles along my staff - but her chasm was still a clenching chaos - and I fought against my testicles to slide my aching prick in & out of her - striving to see her face as I finally made her cum.

It took several minutes - and several pauses - while I got my body back under control - but her breathing finally became ragged - as she gripped her breasts - and I fucked my cock in & out of her as quickly as I dared without erupting inside of her.

At long last, she gasped, her channel clenched, and a peaceful smile appeared on her face. I arched my back, buried my dick as far inside of her as it would reach, and came in great gouts - my testicles aching with the strain.

She smiled broadly, as she felt me seeding her, and pulled my lips to hers - kissing me softly - the kiss of a gentle lover. I collapsed onto her body and tried to bark out an apology but she shushed me and held me in her arms, the tremors of my orgasm still passing through my entire body. She hooked her ankles behind my ass and held me as I passed into unconsciousness.

~~~ Saturday T-9 ~~~

Saturday looked much like Friday - except without Marjorie handing me another check - although I added two more sales to my account.

My uncle - and Ray - both shadowed me - watching & listening to how I was dealing with the customers. I hadn't noticed - but they said that I was outselling both of them - and they were planning to copy what I was doing. I told them how I approached things and they just shook their heads - but said they were going to try it. By the end of the day, we'd each sold two more cars and they were pretty happy.

Aunt Rosa picked us up - already decked out in her salsa outfit - sending me back into the office to get changed. She drove us to an outdoor bar - where she ordered me a glass of water and a "vaso de fruta" <cup of fruit, sprinkled with chili powder and drizzled with lime juice, sold by street vendors, refreshing contrast of sweet + heat> - before dragging my uncle out onto the floor for his obligatory first dance. I finished my refreshments just as he returned, grabbed my shoulders, and launched me at his hot wife.

The crowds had doubled in size by the time we left the dance floor - a couple hours later. After my kiss, she pinched my ass as we passed through the tables to return to my uncle. He laughed as my pants tented and then pulled his wife in for a lust-filled kiss & embrace.

We returned home, I handed off my sweaty clothes, and went to shower. Aunt Rosa joined me, once more, and I took my time cleaning her body, adoring her beautiful bobs & bits, and sneaking in a kiss or two. I was barely dry by the time she led me, holding my stiff prick in her hand, to the bed.

She spread her amazing body out before me and I crawled in between her knees to devour her neatly-trimmed vulva. Her hands went to my head - and her fingers into my hair - as she moved my mouth to where she wanted me. I tried to use my salsa-skills to learn from the queues her body was transmitting. I was determined that I was going to give her one orgasm before I stuck my cock in her.

~~~ Sunday T-8 ~~~

At breakfast, Uncle David informed me that Sunday was a relaxation day. In the past, he had tried staffing the lot on Sundays but he had found that most people wanted one day when they could browse without being hassled by a salesman.

We moved to the front room to continue our chat.

He told me that - now that he'd seen how I approached the customers - he realized that more and more people responded favorably to a more laid-back approach. The signs - with the hours for the lot - showed - in big letters - that we were closed on Sundays. He had made a practice of cruising by - to see if anybody was browsing. He said that most of the people he saw walking around, showed up, later in the week. Obviously, there was a chance that he missed a couple sales to lots that had salesman waiting to make their pitch but - now that he'd seen what I was doing - he was even more convinced that word of mouth would get around that we were low-pressure and honest. He was even talking to his advertising person about changing his slogan to incorporate that.

"Rosa talked to you?" he asked me.

"About?"

"Love and such," he clarified.

"I'm good," I replied.

"She's worried this will mess with you. She's usually not wrong. I know it's weird and shit but I definitely appreciate what you're doing."

"You appreciate me sticking my dick in your wife?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow at him - worried I'd crossed a line with the way I had phrased that.

He smiled and said, "She's easy to love. I have no doubt that you'll find a piece of you missing when she gets that baby she wants. Hell, we probably both will. We'll be sidelined by a hungry little shit-maker who spends all of his time sucking on the breasts we've come to love."

I laughed at him.

"Seriously, though," he said. "Thank you."

"I gotta tell you, honestly," I replied, "this is super weird - and I'm sure we're fucking with lots of taboos - but she's amazing. I've never been so exhausted in my life."

"You wanna hear something more amazing? When she's finished with you, she comes back to my bed and sucks the life & soul out of me too."

I laughed again.

"I already asked her dad if he's got any more like her - trying to get you hooked up - but the rest of their family is boys. There's a cousin or two but they're married already."

"I appreciate you asking at least. I've never been with a woman like that before."

"Me neither," he said, laughing, "and you know I dated around before I found her."

I nodded, remembering Uncle David's parade of previous girlfriends - most of whom I lusted after.

"Keep her dancing - and work on giving her that baby - and we'll worry about the rest when the time comes," he advised me. "For now, go relax. I think she's dragging you back to the studio tonight. Friday and Saturday are dance nights; the rest of the week, she delights in watching you work & sweat. Remember, I was in your shoes once. That's why I'm paying you to endure her torture."

I thought of some of the torture I endured that I enjoyed more than the training - and got a goofy grin on my face.

He saw it, laughed, and said, "It DOES have its perks. Go. Rest up - or - if you're so inclined - work on your crunches and arms until you can pick her up and spin her like she wants."

Thinking that might get me a little more "appreciation", I headed off to follow his advice.

When she finished with me, hours later, my entire body hurt - well - except my dick - it was just exhausted.

~~~ Monday T-7 ~~~

Uncle David threw me his keys and said, laughing, "Go get those books for your classes - and don't hurry back. Ray and I would like to get a few sales today too."

I shook my head and jumped in his car, waiting for a customer to cruise, slowly, into the lot.

I had most of my supplies - and had stopped to grab the last textbook I needed - Intro to Spanish. I was looking over the choices when a caramel-colored cutie stepped up next to me.

I scooted over - to give her room - and she said, "I don't even know why I need to take this, abuela <Grandma> would blister me if I spoke a word of English in her house."

I snickered and she quirked an eyebrow at me. I raised my hands, in surrender, and said, "My Aunt Rosa is making me practice. I'm not allowed to use English when we're working together."

"What session you have?" she asked.

I told her.

"If we need a study partner, you wanna?" she inquired.

"Me?" I asked, a little stunned. She was gorgeous. Toned, taut, and put together like a younger version of Aunt Rosa - with a smile that took my breath away - and eyes that devoured my soul. I was seriously intimidated.

"What?" she asked, worriedly.

"I'm pretty sure you can find somebody better than me," I told her.

"Describe your Aunt Rosa," she ordered.

I started with a physical description and she interrupted me.

"When she makes you practice - what are you practicing?"

"Salsa."

"Tell me," she said, her lips curling into a smile that I wanted to attack.

I told her about the workout session from the night before.

She held out her hand and said, "Reina."

"Reina?" I asked, thinking about its meaning: "queen".

"I didn't pick it," she said, acting embarrassed, dropping her hand.

I looked at her feet and said, "It fits you."

"Well, aren't you a little suck-ass?" she said, laughing.

"Denny," I offered, extending my hand.

"It fits you," she said, giggling.

The music of her mirth took my breath away. I cough-laugh-snorted.

She laughed harder.

When I could breathe again, I handed her the book, grabbed one for myself, and headed for the cashier.

"See you, Denny," she called.

I turned, swept my arm into an exaggerated bow, and said, "My queen."

Her hands went to her hips - suggesting that I was pushing things - but she was smiling.

~~~

Monday night, my stomach muscles were still complaining about how I'd overdone the exercises the day before. Aunt Rosa complained as well - advising me not to get too crazy - trying to hurry things - and making the overall progress slower because I had ignored what my body was telling me. I assured her that my body had not complained at the time and she just laughed.

When we got home, she wrested a load of baby-batter from me and headed off.

I lay there, wondering, how badly I'd screwed up.

"I'm not angry, hijo," <son> she called from the stairs, "but don't try to hurry it. It will come. Remember how long I have waited for a bebé. <baby> Slow and steady - like making the love."

She had given me an Iburprofen with dinner - in addition to my vitamin. I just hoped it kicked in soon.

~~~ Tuesday T-6 ~~~

I ran through my exercises, grabbed a shower, and headed upstairs for breakfast - and a kiss.

"Do you need me to grab anything from the store for your classes?" she asked.

"I think I have everything," I told her. "Thanks, tho."

Uncle David arrived, ate, and we headed for the lot.

I was chatting with Marjorie when Aunt Rosa brought my lunch. If she thought it was unusual for me to get a lip-lock from my aunt - along with my meal - she didn't say anything.

I saw a car pull in - and Ray was already busy - so I left my food on her desk and headed to greet our visitor. When I returned to restart my meal, she laughed and said, "Your uncle will make a car salesman out of you yet." I shrugged and unwrapped the chicken-salad sandwich Aunt Rosa had brought me. I didn't really want the fresh broccoli - but I knew she'd ask me about it later - while we were practicing - so I finished everything. My dessert was a Ziploc with a small, hand-made version of the "vaso de fruta" I'd enjoyed at the bar the weekend before. It was quickly becoming one of my favorites - the combination of heat & sweet was perfect.

As I thought about it, that description fit Aunt Rosa pretty well too - and - from what I had seen so far - my new acquaintance, Reina. I smiled, thinking about her cute face, hot body, and sexy responses.

"You meet someone?" Marjorie asked me, looking at my face.

"Maybe," I replied, laughing, still thinking about her.

"Just be you," she advised.

"Thanks," I said.

I finished my meal, trashed the wrappings, and headed back to the lot.

~~~

My abs were mostly recovered - so - of course - Aunt Rosa spent the night having me do lifts and twirls - and I was aching by the time we collapsed into my bed.

"I love you," I told her, as she lay next to me, waiting for me to signal that I was ready for her to extract her daily dose of human-seed from my lifeless corpse.

"I love you, too, sobrino, <nephew>" she purred. "Are you ready?"

I nodded. My stomach was in no shape for me to be on top - and I would be in even more pain by the time she had sucked the semen from me - but I was already rock-hard - anticipating the glorious release.

As usual, she kissed me, thanked me, and sucked me clean - before tucking me in.

~~~ Wednesday T-5 ~~~

My stomach was still in knots, Wednesday night, when we finished training - so Aunt Rosa upped my pain-killers. She didn't change any of our routines, however, and I endured - and fell unconscious, once more, with a smile on my face.

~~~ Thursday T-4 ~~~

By bedtime on Thursday, I was feeling good enough to be on top again.

My taboo-lover purred at me as I brought her to orgasm - first with my mouth - and then with my penis - praising me for my improving skills and endurance.

She flipped me onto my back and wrung me dry as I attacked her amazing breasts and her lusty lips - telling her how badly I wanted to give her a child.

I was still conscious when she finished - though exhausted - and we cuddled & kissed as she lay atop me - with my phallus stuffed inside of her - praying that this time it would take.

~~~ Friday T-3 ~~~

Marjorie handed over my check and I hurried to the bank to more than double my current balance. I had almost no expenses so far - and my account was growing rapidly. With the small scholarship that I'd earned, it could be nearly a year before I would need to touch those funds.

I thought about buying a new laptop but the one that mom & dad had bought me - towards the end of high school - was more than adequate to get me through at least the first couple years of college.

Aunt Rosa picked us up and we began our Friday night routine: eat a light dinner, change outfits, endure compliments from the restaurant employees (most of which I now translated without effort), and head to the dance club.

As I took Uncle David's place, I recognized a few faces from the previous week. I was actually kind of looking forward to showing off the new stuff that Aunt Rosa had been teaching me. By the end of the night, I was doing much better than I had the week before - and nodded my head to a few appreciative spectators.

~~~ Saturday T-2 ~~~

I sold three more cars Saturday morning.

Aunt Rosa showed up a little early and I got changed. We danced around the front office, working out a few kinks that my uncle's wife wanted fixed before we headed to the club. Marjorie enjoyed watching us. Before she finished her shift, Aunt Rosa had me coach the woman through the basic steps while she observed me. Once the receptionist headed home, she gave me some pointers on how to explain things more clearly for first-timers. I just shook my head, thinking about where I'd come from a couple weeks before.

We returned to the outdoor bar, once more, and my mouth was already salivating - anticipating my weekly "vaso de fruta" - which I thoroughly enjoyed as Uncle David gave in to his wife's demand that he give her the first dance.

I focused on trying not to screw up the corrections that Aunt Rosa had coached me through at the car lot - and ended up making one of them worse. She laughed, pushed me through it, and we fixed it the next time. She complimented me that I'd improved on the others, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

The crowds had - once again - doubled - by the time we left the dance floor - after my kiss. Uncle David was applauding when we got to where he was sitting.

I heard a somewhat familiar voice say, "¡Buen trabajo!" <Good job!> and turned to see Reina.

"Reina mía," <my queen> I replied, with a short bow.

She shook her head at me, smiling.

In the best Spanish I could muster, I attempted to introduce my new friend to my aunt - and explain to each who the other was. I finished with, ".. and this is my Uncle David."

"This is Reina," his wife jumped in, "she and Denny have Spanish class together."

He laughed and said, "It sounds like it should be an easy 'A'."

Reina took his proffered hand, shaking it firmly. Uncle Denny likes a good handshake and I could see - with his raised eyebrows - that his assessment of her had moved up two pegs.

"Well, I'll let you guys go," she said, "I just saw you two dancing and wanted to say 'hey'." She turned to go.

"Hasta, lunes, reina mía." <See you Monday, my queen.>

She shook her head and kept walking.

"Muy bonita," <very pretty> Aunt Rosa whispered, smiling at me.

"Yeah," Uncle David added, "she's got a sweet little ass."

That comment earned him a hot kiss and a little light petting. We got up to leave before the barman came to shut down the festivities.

~~~

When we were lying in bed - Aunt Rosa slowly riding my aching cock - she questioned me about my new little friend. I told her that we'd just met.

"You like her," she stated - it wasn't a question.

"I don't even know her yet," I argued.

She smiled and said, "She likes you as well, I think. She smiled a lot."

She kissed me jealously. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

"I like her," she told me.

I looked into those bottomless eyes and said, "I'm glad. We will see."

"We will," she replied, smiling.

And - with that - her gentle love-making turned into the nut-wrenching sex that I had come to expect from my experienced lover.