Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction 03

Story Info
Courting Reina. How long before Rosa gets pregnant? (finale)
14k words
4.86
13.7k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

Confession Time: My Spanish was barely good enough to get us through the first chapter. I'm not conversant enough to do whole conversations - especially over the subject-area that I'm covering here. For native English-speaker, I could probably get by with some AI translation - but - I would (I'm sure) immediately incur the wrath of true Spanish-speakers. I'm also reluctant to take the chance of some computer saying something that I don't mean. I appreciate your understanding - and I thank you for your input - I just can't do a true Spanish version justice. Thanks for reading!

~~~~~

~~~ Monday ~~~

Apparently, Reina had been taking lessons from Aunt Rosa on how to torment me. She held my hand during the whole class-period, but she wouldn't answer my question - as to whether or not I could court her - until we were outside, near the location of my public-flogging - when she'd jerked me off as others passed by or stopped to watch.

When she asked me to pick her up by her ass for a kiss, once again, I was hoping it was for her to kiss me and tell me 'yes'. If I got to the end of this kiss and she said 'good-bye', there was going to be... to quote RoboCop... trouble.

The kiss was a good one and her arms held me almost as tightly as her ankles were locked behind my waist.

"I've thought it over," she said, drawing out my torment even more, "and I've decided that I want you to be the father of my babies."

"Wait a minute," I said, "did we just skip a few steps?"

She laughed at me.

"Yes, you can court me," she said. "I don't expect you to fail at it. Unless I find that you are hiding something despicable, I kind of think the rest of this is a foregone conclusion. At this point, I feel like I've probably seen you in about every situation possible. Unless you're a really good actor, I think I've gotten a pretty good look at what I'm signing on for."

"You realize that, unless my schedule changes, we're going to only get, like, one afternoon a week to go out, right?"

"Yes, but I'll be with you every evening. We're already together more than most married couples," she said, smiling.

She gave me one more hug and kiss - and then slid down my body to the ground. I watched her ass in those tight little shorts as she walked away. She didn't turn around to look at me, but I knew she knew I was watching - and I knew she was smiling.

~~~

At practice, Aunt Rosa had Reina and I trading places while she offered new things for us to add to the routine - as we practiced what she'd already had us doing. When I was with my aunt, Reina practiced by herself.

When we were finished, I walked her to the car and got a good-night kiss. She groped my hard-on, and I threatened her that I was going to reciprocate. She gave me another quick peck and quickly hopped into the car.

~~~

Aunt Rosa needed a little consolation. She was, quite obviously, upset that our attempts at 'making the baby' had failed. I ate her through one climax, dried my face, and snuggled up beside her.

"You don't have to do this," she told me.

"Are you shitting me?" I said. "I got all bent when Reina tormented me and you helped me through it - but I can't show you a little affection when you're out of sorts?"

"I shouldn't feel this way," she said, sounding defeated.

"Bullshit. You have every right to want a baby. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get you one yet."

"Denny," she said, threateningly.

"I'll stop it if you do," I told her. "Let me love on you a little."

"I love you, sweet boy," she said softly.

"... and I'm the luckiest fucker in the world," I told her.

"No, I am," she retorted.

"Then let's be the world's luckiest fuckers together," I said, smiling.

I pulled her on top of me and started devouring her breasts, her neck, and her jawline. She finally relaxed and let me. Soon, she was cooing and keening at me. I adored her with my mouth until she was panting. I gripped her ass, lined her tight twat up with my stiff prick, and pulled her down onto me. I held her tightly and started pumping my rod up into her chaotic channel. She gripped my forearms and let me pleasure her. I was the one panting, by the time her vagina clenched around me. As soon as I knew her climax had arrived, I started cumming. I held her down onto my cock-nozzle and didn't let her up until my jizz had finished blasting into her.

She kissed me, stood, cleaned me up, and tucked me in. I will never get tired of watching her gorgeous posterior as she walks away.

~~~ Tuesday ~~~

I'm not sure if our Spanish teacher was tired of our classroom antics or what, but he told us he was giving Reina and me an 'A' for the semester. He said that we didn't need to bother showing up anymore. He also warned us that, if we signed up for him for the next level, he would do the same thing. I made a mental note to make sure I signed up for his session when it came time to register for classes again.

Reina and I found a shaded bench, just around the corner from our now-infamous jerk-spot, and we sat and talked.

She told me that she wasn't on birth-control. Her parents wouldn't allow it. She was not opposed, obviously, to us taking each other in-hand and she said she MIGHT be interested in some oral action down the road but, for now, even without her father's rules, sex was off-limits.

I teased a little that I already had more pussy than I could handle, and she got quiet for several moments. For a minute, I thought I might have pushed things a little too far, but she finally said, "That may be for the best. I can get you all hot & bothered and your side-bitch will have to deal with the consequences." She smirked at me evilly.

I told her that Rosa had gotten her period, and she was quiet again.

"I don't know what I would do," she finally admitted, kneading her hands together in her lap.

"You've got nothing to worry about," I told her. "I'm pretty sure your eggs will just adore my sperm. They'll sit on the front porch, waiting for my jizz to show up in an old beat-up pickup truck and then jump on them as soon as they get to the front steps."

She laughed and said, "You're full of shit up to your ears."

"We'll see," I told her, returning her evil grin from earlier.

When class dismissed, she gave me a kiss and then told me she wanted to watch my ass while I walked away. I shook my head but took off walking. I bent my legs at the knees and stagger-stepped, like a bow-legged cowboy, walking across the corral. She laughed, and yelled for me to, "Get on home."

~~~

At dance practice, that evening, Aunt Rosa kept up the routine of switching between Reina and me. I got busted, watching the two of them dancing together and Reina laughed at me when our instructor jumped my shit for being lazy. I told my aunt I was just getting a quick drink of "tall, cool woman" and she shook her head, smiling, but told me to get my ass back to work.

I got a nice goodnight kiss from Reina before she drove off. Aunt Rosa slid behind the wheel of her car and I climbed into the passenger seat.

The car stopped and I heard her drop it into 'park'. I looked up from my phone. We were parked at the edge of a Walmart parking lot.

"Get naked," my aunt ordered, as she got out of the car.

By the time she walked around and opened my door, the only thing I had on were my socks. She stripped down to her sports-bra & socks and climbed onto my lap, facing me. I moaned as she mounted my cock - which was already stiff and aching for her tightness. She'd gotten one orgasm, and I was getting close to one of my own when a metal flashlight-handle rapped against the steam-covered window. She reached over, twisted the key to the auxiliary position, and rolled the window down enough that we could see out.

"Uh... evening ma'am," the officer said. "Just checking for prostitutes or under-age drinking."

"I'm not a prostitute and we ain't drinking," she replied.

"Uh... okay," he said.

"He's my brother-in-law's kid, if you need to put that in your report - but we're both consenting adults. I didn't ask his dad if I could fuck him, though."

"Oh," he said, clearly knocked off of his script, "okay, thanks."

Aunt Rosa rolled the window back up, turned off the key, and proceeded to finish what we'd started - loudly.

When she opened my door, there was no one around. She grabbed her clothes, walked, naked, to her side of the car, got dressed, and slid back behind the wheel.

~~~

When we got home, we hopped in the shower, scrubbed each other, and kissed while we rinsed. She moaned, softly, when I nibbled on her neck.

Once we were dry, she tucked me into bed and went to fuck Uncle David.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

Reina and I returned to our bench and talked during Spanish class. She straddled my lap, and we took a kiss-break every now and then as we chatted. I warned her that she was playing with fire. She giggled and told me that was somebody else's problem.

I asked her what her dad would say, if he walked up. She growled and told me I was a spoilsport, but she slid off my lap and snuggled into my side to finish our chat.

"I'm sorry, <sweetness>," I told her. "I'm definitely in a hurry to be between your legs - but we need to slow this down. How long do we need to date before I can propose?"

"Who's skipping steps now?!" she asked.

I snickered and kissed her cheek.

"Probably at least six months before you propose - and at least another six months after that before we can get married. They'll really want it to be longer than nine months - so they can appease their curiosity that we're not marrying because we have to - even though time would tell anyway."

"That's about what I had figured."

"What's your plan of attack?" she asked.

"Sweet-talk your mom and let her run interference on your dad," I replied.

"Don't let him know you're doing that," she advised.

"I figured."

"The easiest with mom is probably dinner and dancing," she confided.

"Should we invite them out for Fridays - instead of Saturdays?" I asked.

"Maybe. They go to early mass on Sunday. They won't stay that much later on Friday anyway - but then they won't feel like they'd HAVE to get home."

I nodded.

"Other than that, I think you should figure the rest out for yourself." Her evil grin reclaimed her face, once again.

"You just want to watch me suffer..."

"Maybe," she cooed, kissing the side of my mouth. "Don't ever try to deceive them," she said matter-of-factly.

"Got it."

I looked into those deep eyes.

"What stuff do you like to do?" I asked her.

She pinched her fingers together and ran them across her lips - like she was locking in a secret.

"You're as bad as Aunt Rosa - all temptation and torment."

She laughed and snuggled into me again. I gave her a squeeze.

~~~

On the way to practice, I asked my aunt about inviting Reina's mom & dad to dinner on Fridays. She was okay with it but told me that I might want to just have it be the four of us every other time, at least.

Practice continued as normal. At the end of the night, Aunt Rosa looked like she hadn't worked at all; the other two of us were sweaty messes.

~~~

In bed, Aunt Rosa asked me how things were going with Reina as she used her talented pussy to rip the seed from my body once more.

A kiss, a quick Hoover job, and her glowing posterior was strutting across my living space as my foggy brain folded in on itself and I fell asleep.

~~~ Wednesday ~~~

During our class-time chat, I (once again) tried to pry ideas from my caramel cutie on what to do for our Sunday afternoon dates. She was still no help.

She cautioned me to show up around 1:30pm for at least the first couple weeks but that, once her mom saw that we were serious, she would probably start inviting me over for lunch. That would also give them a little more time to observe (and judge) me.

~~~

I borrowed Uncle David's car and ran to Reina's house.

"What are you doing here?"

"Is your dad here?"

"No. Mom is."

"Is it okay to talk to her if he's not here?" I asked.

"Stay on the porch and it should be. I'll stick around too - unless it's private."

"Nothing is private from you," I said, smiling.

As she headed to get her mom, I thought about the secret that I was keeping about her grandmother. I didn't consider my statement to be a lie but it was a bit of a stretch - if for what I felt was a good reason.

"<Yes?>" her mom asked.

"<On Friday evenings, my aunt, uncle, and I go out for dinner - and go dancing afterwards. Reina has joined us the last couple weeks.>"

"<Yes?>"

"<I would like to invite you and Reina's dad to join us. I wouldn't want to suggest a weekly thing but I thought it would give the two of you more of a chance to get to know me and my family. It would also give me a chance to dance with someone other than my aunt, if you're willing. I'm still learning and I would appreciate any advice you could offer.>"

She looked at Reina and then back to me and said, "<From what I've seen, your aunt is doing just fine. I would, however, like a chance to see how Reina is improving. As you say, every week would be too much. I believe her father and I already have plans for this week but I'll talk to him about the possibility of joining you next week.>"

"<That would be awesome.>"

"<You talked to your aunt about this?>" she asked.

"<Yes, ma'am.>"

She nodded.

"<One last thing, if I could, please,>" I asked her. "<With school, work, and dancing practice, the only real opportunity that I have to spend time with Reina would be Sunday afternoons. If it's okay with you, I would like to come each week for an hour or two. At least at first, we would probably just sit on the porch and talk.>"

Reina's mother looked at her, once again, and said, "<That would give her father more time to become accustomed to this situation.>"

"<I will plan to come by around 1:30pm, then, unless Reina tells me differently - once you've had a chance to talk to her father.>"

"<Thank you,>" she said. She turned and left.

Making sure that her mother hadn't turned back, I blew Reina a kiss. She smothered a giggle and waved me off.

~~~

At practice, once again, Aunt Rosa didn't release Reina and me until we were smelly and sweaty.

~~~

When we got to the basement, Aunt Rosa didn't let me shower first. She moved my stuff off of the coffee table, laid down on her back on top of it (still fully clothed), bent herself in half at her waist - so that her face was peeking at me from between her ankles.

"Tear my leggings," she ordered, "fuck me through the hole."

As we'd come down the stairs, my cock had been hardening already - but we were suddenly at DEFCON 1. The material turned out to be tougher than I expected. I'd thought I could just grab it in my fingers and pull it apart but that didn't work. My penis was severely pissed at how long it was taking to be inside of this pussy. My fumbling fingers, on my aunt's cloth-covered vulva - had her moaning with need.

I grabbed a butter-knife from the utensil drawer. I pinched the cloth on her camel-toe and she squirmed and moaned more. I finally got enough of a grip on it to get the material safely away from her skin and I sawed a ragged hole through the slick cloth. She had no panties on underneath. I saw her pink tightness inside and pitched the blade. I have no clue where it went. I still haven't found it.

I placed the tip of my right forefinger against her wet slit, and she gasped. I slid it back & forth, spreading her pre-cum across her outer & inner labia. I teased the tip of my finger into her tight trench - but not far enough to give her more stimulation. What I was doing had her moaning and writhing even worse than before.

Her shapely ass was magnificent - encased in those tight leggings - and I couldn't resist. I swatted my hand on her cloth-covered butt-cheek. She squealed in complaint but that just made my cock ache more.

I decided that I needed to taste this peach before I filled it with cream. I grabbed her hips and lowered my mouth to her juicy snatch. I ran the flat of my tongue across to sample her fruit. It was mouth-wateringly delicious, and I went crazy lapping, licking, and teasing the tip of my tongue up & down her slit. I toyed with her stiff clit, and she moaned louder.

Once she had cum, I licked her clean again. I threw my pants and boxers off and straddled the table and her succulent hole.

I gripped her legs just below her knees, set the head of my cock against her sloppy slit, and stared down, into her eyes, as I bent my knees and slowly penetrated her sex. I drove my dick through her folds like I was pinning her to the tabletop. In all of the times we'd been intimate with each other, I don't think her pussy had ever felt this tight before. The feeling was incredible. I couldn't tell if she was grinding her muscles over me - or if it was just the tension of the position we were using. Whatever it was, it was all I could do to keep from cumming before I finally shoved all the way inside of her to press my ball-sac against her leggings-covered taint.

"Fuck!" I growled at her.

"Yes, Denny! Fuck me!" she ordered.

As soon as I thought I had my need back under control, I started retracting my stiff rod.

"Come on," she growled, "dick me hard. Fuck me. Make me cum on your cock."

I sank back into her, and she closed her eyes, "Yessss. Again."

Her pussy was still flexing against the sides of my rod but, somehow, the tension lessened on my head. I raised and lowered my body, spearing my prick straight down into my aunt's tightness over & over, drilling into her, forcing her vaginal muscles to separate each time I forced my way inside once again.

"Fuck me, Denny! Do it!"

Her cavity clenched and I exalted in watching her face surrender to the bliss of her orgasm. I was determined to give her one more before I let myself cum. I kept up my attack. Her pussy was so exquisitely tight. I could feel her muscles kneading my length - but I was on a mission to give her one more climax before I surrendered.

Up & down my knees carried me, pistoning my rod in & out of her.

There's something so terrifically arousing about a nice ass in a tight pair of leggings. This was a level of magnitude above that. I watched as her perfect pink pussy lips spread to accept my fuck-meat. The feeling of the tight slick material that covered her ass and taint - as my balls pressed against it - sent shivers from my cock-head, up my spine, to my brain. The jagged rip in her leggings made it all seem more primal.

Finally, her moans increased in volume, and I let myself feel what her body had been doing to my cock. I just about let go too soon. The wave was coming, and I was in trouble. Her channel clenched and she purred, and I drove the head of my cock up against her cervix - just before my seed started exploding inside of her.

When we could breathe again, she said, "Yes. Like that."

My aunt may not have been sore from dance practice, but that coffee table was unyielding, and I'd pounded her like I was drilling for oil. I helped her up and walked her into the shower. We stripped our clothes off, started the warm water, and soaked for a bit, cuddling.

I scrubbed her (and then me), got us rinsed off, and stole a few kisses as I started toweling her off. She pulled my face to one of her nipples and then the other. I sucked them to hardness, and she brought my lips back to hers.