Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Rosa told me to work on building my back and upper-body so that I could do more lifts. She said that I should spend an hour on that and then keep her husband from drinking too much.

He laughed when I told him that. He offered me another beer but I grabbed a bottle of water instead.

That night, Aunt Rosa and I 69'd. She didn't force an orgasm from me until I had given her one - but then she destroyed me, kissed me, tucked me in, and left me.

~~~ Monday ~~~

Reina, once again, assured me that I had nothing to worry about - with her private sessions with Aunt Rosa on Sunday evenings. After that, she refused to hold my hand or look at me until I gave up pestering her about it.

Once she'd gotten me to behave, she held my hand and coached me a little on how to outlast her father with his little mind-games.

I pulled her onto my lap and squeezed her hard before kissing her lips and eyeballing her perfect little butt as she sauntered away from me. I decided that some of their Sunday night lessons must include driving me mad with their sexy asses - because I swore she was getting even better at it.

~~~ Announcements ~~~

Sixteen weeks passed and Uncle David finally told the rest of the family that Aunt Rosa was pregnant. Her belly had the smallest amount of baby bump and I kissed her tummy each time we were naked. She twined her fingers through my hair and held my face to her body.

Reina and Aunt Rosa continued their Sunday evening girls-only sessions. My girlfriend hinted that my lover was telling her how to be a good wife. I told her that I thought she was already perfect wife material and she told me that the physical stuff was only half. I assured her that I was in love with every part of her - including her adorable little uvula that hung in the back of her throat. She giggled and shoved me off of my bench.

Reina's dad actually started talking to me as we sat together on the porch. We talked about the weather at first - then our jobs - and then our families. Before I knew it, we were almost comfortable with each other. I didn't doubt for a minute that he'd flay me alive if I tried anything with his little girl - but we were making progress. I finally asked him if it was okay to propose. He made me wait another week before he answered me. Thankfully, it was the answer I was hoping for.

Once we finished washing dishes - and had gotten her mom's approval - I brought her to the front room, dropped to one knee, and took her hands in mine. I told her that I hadn't bought a ring because I wanted her to pick it. I told her that I believed she was the woman for me and that I would do absolutely everything I could to get her to marry me. She looked at her mom - who nodded. She raised me to my feet, put her arms around me, and kissed the life out of me. After that, she took my hand, informed her father that we were going to his mother's and walked me to the car.

We walked up onto the porch that I had only visited once before. She called to her grandmother. We waited as she toddled over and unlatched the door. Reina took her in her arms and turned to introduce me to her. Before she could say more, her grandmother informed her that the only way she'd approve of me was if I could dance better than the last time I'd visited. Reina stared back and forth between us. I laughed, moved the coffee table out of the way, and took my starting position. Reina's grandmother stepped over, took my hand, and we danced. I tried to do everything my aunt had taught me. Reina sat on the edge of the sofa and watched us as we danced and danced. Finally, <"Grandmother"> called a halt to the performance, grabbed my face in her hands, and kissed my cheeks.

"<My son approved?>" she asked me.

I nodded, waiting for her consent.

"<You did well, then, grandson,>" she said.

Reina's grandmother invited us to the kitchen for lemonade. There, the two of us confessed to Reina about my previous visit. Her matron giggled at her when she tried to get mad at me. She told my fiancé that I had done well and that she should be happy that I cared enough about my future spouse to seek the elder's approval.

After several more minutes, Grandmother told us that we needed to be getting Reina back home. We gave her hugs and kisses and she walked us to the door. She made Reina promise not to reveal that the two of us had met before. She wanted to save that surprise for her son for later.

I took Reina back home. There, she assured her father that his mother had signed-off on the relationship. We made plans for ring-shopping for the following week - since we had exhausted most of our time together running to check in with Reina's grandmother.

A week later, I bought Reina the biggest ring that she would accept - which wasn't that large. She assured me that she would find other ways to spend my money.

~~~ Celebrations ~~~

Every month or so, Reina and I spent our Sunday afternoon at her grandmother's. The second month, as we traveled there, I saw a "For Sale" sign at the end of a cul-de-sac just down the block from our destination. They were having an open house and I talked Reina into convincing Grandma to come tour it with us.

The place was amazing - and included a mother-in-law's apartment on one end. Reina was floored when I told her that I was running home to grab my uncle and that I intended to make an offer. My fiancé's grandmother gave us her approval. I took her home. Reina said she would stay at her grandma's while I ran to get David and Rosa.

I called Uncle David and told him that I was coming to get him. He and Aunt Rosa jumped in the car and I took them to see the house. Honestly, the price they were asking wasn't going to be that much of a stretch for my budget - but Uncle David assured me that he would co-sign to make sure things got expedited. He went over the place with a fine-toothed comb and said he thought it was a great house. Aunt Rosa liked it as well. It had lots of space, plenty of bedrooms, and a beautiful in-ground pool within a screened-in area.

I called the realtor and asked her if anyone had made an offer. She said that two families were thinking strongly about it. I told her that I would offer what the sellers were asking and that I'd be willing to talk if anybody countered. Uncle David nodded and patted me on the shoulder.

Within 24 hours, there was a "Pending Sale" sign in the yard. A month later, we signed the papers. Reina's parents came to see the place and I couldn't help but be proud as my fiancé showed them through her future home, talking about all of her plans.

Her grandmother and I sat in the newly-furnished dining room and had some lemonade as they looked around. When Reina's dad asked her if she wanted to explore with them, she waved him off, declaring that she'd already seen the place. His mother stifled a smirk at the questioning look he gave her as Reina shuttled him off.

At the wedding, Aunt Rosa was Reina's maid of honor. Uncle David held his son during the ceremony. The hardest part of that day was trying to keep my mother and father from feeling left out because they barely knew my fiancé. We had visited a few times but Reina and Rosa's relationship was almost stronger than mine with my aunt and uncle at that point.

We had the full ceremony - with all of the required formalities - and spent most of the day at the church. When I finally got my lovely little señorita to the hotel for our wedding night, we were both exhausted.

We had done our share of touching and teasing but I had never actually seen her naked. As I carried her into the room, all of my tiredness disappeared - obliterated by the thought that I was not only about to finally see my beautiful bride - but I was going to become one with her - in a very Biblical sense.

She stood in the middle of the room and I undressed her, one article of clothing at a time. I kissed each newly-exposed part of her - and then kissed her lips again. Both of us were near-panting as I got closer and closer to getting her naked. When, finally, I beheld her, I was unable to move or speak. She stepped over and wrapped her arms around me and held me to her beautiful body. She was every bit as extraordinary as my uncle's wife - and this woman was all mine. My body trembled with anxiety as she helped me out of my clothes. She finally resorted to kissing the life out of me and blindly working to remove the last of my wedding garb and underclothes while our lips remained locked together.

She fell back, onto the bed and pulled me on top of her. I devoured her lips, her breasts, and her navel. I got between her knees and went to work, pleasuring her with my mouth, lips, and tongue, as I stared into her hungry eyes. She cried out as I brought her to orgasm, sucking and nibbling her mons and clit like a juicy peach.

I pulled her body closer to the edge of the bed, tucked my arms under her thighs, and captured her hips in my hands. I nudged the head of my prick into her entrance and looked into her eyes. She worried her lower lip with her teeth and I pushed - sliding within. I didn't feel a hymen but I wasn't worried about it.

Reina had finally confided to me that one of my aunt's lessons had included learning to wedge a dildo inside of her sex and then how to use her vaginal muscles to move the thing. She could pull it deeper inside or forcefully eject the thing from within her depths.

As I speared my prick into my bride, she began using those powers for evil. Her pussy stroked and sucked my poor, aching cock. I growled at her and she giggled wickedly. Thankfully, she halted her assault and I went back on the offensive. She gasped as I slammed my cock inside of her and bumped the surface of her womb. She opened her arms to me and I released her hips long enough to press my body against hers and hug her tightly.

After that, I stood back up, took hold of her hips once more, and I fucked my beautiful spouse. I fucked her until she came a second and third time. At that point, she decided it was time to show me that she had paid attention to my aunt's lessons. She took from me then - she used her pussy and she destroyed me in almost the same way that my uncle's wife had done, time and time again.

This time, however, it was my hot little wife that was sucking the seed from my body. I whispered to her of my love, of her beauty, and of my desire to give her the children that she wanted. She cried out as she came again - as my semen splashed against her womb.

I rolled her on top of me and we fell asleep as we were. We woke twice more in the night and consummated our union once again.

~~~ Epilogue ~~~

Reina and I weren't necessarily trying to have kids - but we weren't doing anything to avoid it, either. Nevertheless, my uncle's son turned one and Aunt Rosa asked for my intervention once again. Reina was willing to have her come to our house to have sex, but my uncle's wife insisted that our home should remain "untarnished". My aunt and I completed our ritual in the place where our son had been conceived - my old room in the basement. Reina insisted that she should be there. Aunt Rosa finally agreed to let her sit and watch football with Uncle David as we fucked in the basement. When we were finished, each time, I went to my wife's arms and my aunt went to her husband's.

It took four months, but Aunt Rosa conceived again. We held our breaths and prayed for another three months that the pregnancy would hold. Once we were safely into the second trimester, Uncle David announced the impending arrival of his little girl to the rest of our family. The day she was born, he paid off our house. I tried to argue with him about it, but he wouldn't hear it.

Uncle David and Aunt Rosa named Reina and me as godparents for their two children. We cried as we hugged them at the ceremony. No one else in that room knew how much that meant to my wife and I.

A month later, Reina got pregnant with our little girl. We, of course, named her after Reina's grandmother. When my little angel was two, Reina and I focused on trying for a second child. It took a couple months. I got a second little girl. This one we named after her mother.

Reina's grandmother asked us if she could move into the apartment in our home and we gladly agreed. Reina's dad and I moved her things. Grandma could escape when she needed to - but it was lovely to have her there to see the girls take their first steps and learn about the world around them. Reina's parents visited often as well, and we grew closer and closer.

Aunt Rosa brought the kids over to play often as well. Mom and dad came once in a while but my aunt and uncle had keys to the place and they knew they were always welcome.

Finally, our prayers were answered and - when the girls were seven and five - Reina got pregnant with my son. I worried that I would anger Reina's father, but I named the boy 'David'. My uncle actually cried when I told him. Aunt Rosa kissed the life out of me and then kissed the life out of her husband. He and I shared a private laugh that that wasn't the first time she'd gone from destroying one of us to destroying the other as well.

Grandma doesn't leave her apartment any more. She has good days and bad. When she has a good day, we take the kids to see her, snap lots of pictures, and then escape before she gets too tired. Reina's parents often visit at the same time as we do. That enables them to help us wrangle the kids - and lets her dad get a little more time with his mother when she's feeling well enough to receive us.

Reina and I have been through a lot together but I'm scared shitless about how we're going to handle it when Grandma passes. Aunt Rosa assures me that we'll survive. After all that she and Uncle David have been through, I guess I have to believe her.

Oh, yeah! I forgot the salsa!

Aunt Rosa is still addicted, obviously, but now, of course, we don't get to spend every night in the studio or at the clubs. We practice on Sunday and Wednesday nights - and go out on Fridays. During practice, Uncle David brings the kids over to our house. He and Reina's parents watch our small tribe until we get back from the studio. On Friday nights, we all go out to eat and then we take up two whole tables at the club. We don't get to dance as long as we used to but we still have a lot of fun. My favorite dances, now, are when my partner is either one of my little girls or my god-daughter. Aunt Rosa's already working to figure out which night will work best to start a practice session for the kids.

~~~ The End. ~~~

(Thanks for reading, commenting, favoriting, and emailing.)