Aunt Rosa's Salsa Addiction 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight, Denny," she told me, prowling off towards the steps.

I hung up the towels, threw our dirty clothes in the hamper, and climbed into bed, thinking about how nice her bare ass looked. The image of her pink pussy lips appeared in my mind and I forgot about her ass. With that picture fixed in my brain, I fell asleep.

~~~ Thursday ~~~

During class, I asked Reina what we were going to spend the next year talking about. She giggled and stole a kiss. We talked about our parents, grandparents, and other family members. The bell rang, to signal the end of the period, and I headed off to my next class. She wolf-whistled at me; I turned and blew her a kiss.

Practice was somehow more grueling than before. Reina was, now, almost caught up to where I was - as far as my dancing skills were concerned. I gave Reina a peck on the lips but we were both too tired to flirt - or even smile.

Back home, in my bed, Aunt Rosa hurried me through a shower, laid me on the bed, and took her tithe from me. I was asleep before she slipped past the curtain.

~~~ Friday ~~~

As we left the restaurant, one of the waitresses laid her palm on the portion of my chest that was bare, slid it sideways until her fingertips eased inside of the shirt - just short of touching the nipple that she had, now, enflamed. She giggled as she nibbled the edge of my jaw. I grabbed her free hand, put the other to her waist, and danced her to the door - where I dipped her, stood her up, and left her, taking Reina's hand instead.

We turned back to see that she was fanning her face with her hand as the other members of the staff giggled or swooned. Reina cupped my ass in her hand and guided me out of the door as Aunt Rosa snickered.

When we got to the club, we were - as usual - directed straight past the queue. The bartender handed Aunt Rosa a flier that announced that a dance competition was coming up in two weeks. Her eyes were sparkling as she turned to me and Reina. I'm not sure which of us groaned louder. The Mistress of Misery just cackled. She laid the flier on the bar, collected her husband, and headed for the floor. I picked my little queen up, kissed her lustily, and carried her along behind them, dropping her to her feet and jumping into the dance mid-tune. Aunt Rosa nodded and I allowed myself a grin of triumph. I looked to my partner. Our instructor's approval mixed with the lust of performing for a crowd and we started pushing down on the gas-pedal.

We dipped, spun, and wove ourselves around the floor. I watched her eyes and body to see what she wanted next. I adored her with my body - and watched those around us out of the corners of my eyes. When the song ended, I grabbed her ass, raised her above my head, and slid her down my body for a sensual kiss. We were performing - and I could hear the spectators' response - but I was also not really play-acting.

"<You were beautiful, my queen.>"

"<I love you, Denny.>"

"<... and I, you. You are life to me.>"

Aunt Rosa claimed my hand and I caught a glimpse of Uncle David trying to fake an injury to get out of dancing with my girlfriend. She laughed and dragged him into position. He grimaced and complained, nodding his head towards his wife - to insinuate that she was acting like his demanding spouse. She kissed his cheek and wound her body around his and he gave up and joined her.

"<If you're done eye-fucking my husband, I'd like to dance,>" Aunt Rosa told me.

She cranked the volume to 11 and it was all I could do to hang on.

"<I have an idea for this contest,>" she told me.

"<Oh! That's what that sparkle in your eye was? I thought you'd just figured out a different way to destroy me during practice or something,>" I replied, smirking.

"<Oh, you'll definitely be in pain. I've no doubt about that,>" she assured me.

I moaned.

"<Are you going to take the training wheels off now - so we can dance?>" she asked.

If I'd thought I was in trouble before, I'd been mistaken. At one point, I caught Reina's eyes. They were wide with fear - not from what her partner was doing to her - but from what our teacher was doing to me.

I lasted another hour. Aunt Rosa dumped me off at the bar with her husband and went to destroy someone else.

Uncle David handed me a drink. Thinking it was water - which is all I normally had - I downed it. The world slanted and my uncle laughed. There may have been water in there - but there was quite a bit of tequila as well.

The next thing I knew, I was in my bed - still wearing my dancing clothes. Aunt Rosa unzipped my fly, fished out my cock, and sucked me until I was hard. She lifted her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties underneath. She slid on top of me and I felt the embrace of her glorious channel surround my prick.

Her lips attacked mine. I could taste the tequila on her mouth. I was finally back to my senses again. There was fire in Aunt Rosa's eyes. I slid my hands over her clothing-covered body, touching, squeezing, tugging, and groping - as our lips danced together - as her pussy claimed her nightly offering. I gasped into her mouth as my cock lurched, my balls spasmed, and my seed poured into my lover.

"<I'm sorry,>" I told her.

"<For what?>" she asked.

"<For not dancing well, for not getting you pregnant, for being a slow learner.>"

"<Denny.>"

"<What?>"

"<Stop.>"

"<But I...>"

She stopped me with a look.

"<I push you because you're doing everything I ask - which makes me want more. I'm happy in your arms, I'm happy with your penis inside of me, I'm happy with your dancing, and I'm happy that you've found a girlfriend who can cope with our situation.>"

"<I'll get you and Uncle David that baby,>" I promised.

"<If not, at least we'll have a lot of fun trying,>" she said, smirking.

"<Aunt Rosa...>"

"<Denny.>"

The look was back.

She kissed me hard, fucked me furiously, and came again. I fell asleep while she was sucking me clean.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

The next evening, Aunt Rosa was on a mission again. I lasted the night - but I was dead on my feet by the time the evening was over. Reina gave me a sweet kiss and headed home.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

When we got into the practice studio, Aunt Rosa sat us down on the floor.

Reina and I looked at each other in fear. "Oh, shit!" I thought. "Here it comes." I still wasn't convinced that she wasn't mad at me.

"<So, I have an idea for this dance contest,>" she said.

I wasn't sure whether to be relieved - or more scared. Reina's face, I was certain, mirrored my expression.

"<Alright, alright, yes,>" Aunt Rosa told us. "<You're going to hate it - but - if we pull this off - I think we can win this contest, easily.>"

Seeing that neither of us was going to try to answer, she pressed on.

"<Denny will be the two-timing lover. Reina and I will be the women he's courting. As he dances with one of us, the other will fret, stew, and plot. When he switches partners, we'll forget about his evil schemes and get caught up in his affections - while the other will get a glimpse of the devil that he truly is. We'll switch back and forth, raising the intensity with each partner-change - like we're competing for his affections. At the end, we'll shove him aside, and dance with each other, discarding and disregarding him completely. We'll have to play it up, but I think the crowd will love it - and that means the judges will.>"

Reina was grinning, "<I like it - but you're going to destroy us for the next two weeks, aren't you?>"

"<Yeah, pretty much.>"

They looked at me and I just shrugged - it wasn't like I really had a choice in this.

"<On Friday and Saturday, we'll just dance like normal. Nobody gets a look at our routine until the night of the competition,>" she said.

"<Normal like normal - or normal like Friday night?>" I asked.

"<Sorry, nephew,>" she said, laughing. "<I was a little driven.>"

I put on my best affronted look and said, "<I nearly died!>"

Reina smirked and said, "<On the dance floor, or later?>"

"<Both!>" I gasped, in mock anger.

They both giggled and then Aunt Rosa got to her feet and started disrobing. For the rest of the night, we worked on the choreography for the routine that we would be performing for the competition.

~~~ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday ~~~

At that point, my life, basically, became nothing more than holding my aunt or my sweetheart in my arms - before switching to the other female - and drilling, drilling, drilling, drilling - until Aunt Rosa called a halt. I painted a smile over the grimace on my face and soldiered on.

At the end of each night, Reina and I would just stare at each other, kiss like an old married couple, and hold hands on the way to the car. I would watch her drive off and then go slump in the car to ride home.

There, my uncle's wife and I would shower, fuck, and she'd tuck me in. I was too tired to even take enjoyment in watching her leave.

During Spanish class, Reina and I just sat on the bench with an arm wrapped around each other. We were both shell-shocked. We were no longer living - we just existed.

Just when we thought we had things mastered, the Queen of Torture thought of something that would make the routine even better - and it seemed like we started back at Ground Zero.

~~~ Friday ~~~

It was a relief to finally get to the end of the week. Although I was dreading being evaluated by Reina's mom and dad - at least we could just go to the club and dance.

Reina arrived at the restaurant with her parents. Early on, I made sure to get our server's attention and get her to understand that I was picking up the ticket. At the end of the meal - when Reina's dad objected - I told him that I was treating my aunt and uncle as well. Uncle David looked at him and shrugged. That seemed to appease him.

Thankfully, as we made our way out of the restaurant, the wait-staff was a little less boisterous with their flirtatious teasing.

Since there were more of us than normal, Aunt Rosa asked the bartender if we could claim a table. He quickly escorted us to a good spot and took our drink orders. As usual, Aunt Rosa claimed my uncle for the first dance. Reina's dad harrumphed a little when I claimed her hand without consulting with them first but her mother put her hand on his and dragged him to the dance floor behind us - which put his attention more on what he was doing with his spouse and less on what I was doing with his little girl.

For the second dance, Aunt Rosa claimed Reina's dad and Reina claimed Uncle David. That left her mom with me. She seemed somewhat reluctant but accepted my hand when I offered it. I didn't show off too much but I tried to show her some of what Aunt Rosa had been teaching us. I noticed that Reina was making her dad work a little and then I had to work a little to keep from smirking.

~~~ Saturday ~~~

At lunch, on Saturday, Marjorie made a comment about my car sales. I'd been running through the week on auto-pilot. Ray had twice as many sales as me. I fist-bumped him and slumped into the chair next to the receptionist's desk. She squeezed my chin and told me to cheer up.

I told her I was having trouble focusing because Aunt Rosa was running me ragged. I suddenly realized that I'd only ever given Marjorie that one salsa lesson. I stood up and invited her to join me for a dance. She giggled like I'd lost my mind but she got up and took her place.

I spent the next couple hours losing myself in just having some fun teaching a few more things to the always-helpful receptionist. Uncle David came in with a customer and caught us and I apologized, quickly, to keep from getting her into trouble. He waved me off, saying that it was nice to actually see me smiling. I knew, then, that things had gotten a little out of hand. I headed back to the lot and let Marjorie and my uncle deal with their business.

Before Aunt Rosa appeared with my dancing clothes, I actually made two sales.

The rest of the night was a blur - but it felt more normal. I was not ready to go back to the grind the following night.

When we got home, Aunt Rosa laid her beautiful body on my bed and spoke encouragingly to me as I plowed her. I succeeded in getting her to cum twice before I couldn't hold back anymore and filled her with my seed. She kissed my lips and face and praised my hard work - on the dance floor and between her thighs. I was still pretty exhausted - and collapsed into sleep almost immediately - but at least I had a smile on my face.

~~~ Sunday ~~~

Sunday morning, I went for a jog and took a cold shower. I didn't plan well and ended up with extra free time. I texted Reina that I was worried about our date and she told me to stop freaking out.

After lunch, I left too early and ended up having to drive around her block a hundred times to stall until the time that I'd told her mom that I would arrive. Reina finally flagged me down - 15 minutes early - and waved for me to park. As I walked up, she laughed and told me that her mom had seen me circling and had finally told her to just have me come early.

We sat in two wicker chairs on the porch and talked. Her dad occasionally showed up at the screen door to eyeball me. Reina finally growled at him the fourth or fifth time she saw my eyes look behind her. He waited another half-hour before he appeared again. Reina stood, took my hand, walked me to the porch swing, sat us down, and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. She glared at the door until her father huffed at her and disappeared again.

I made to move my arm and she ordered me to put it back. She said we couldn't hold hands or kiss but that her dad couldn't say much about us simply sitting close and talking.

At some point, while we were chatting, her hand ended up on my knee. I didn't even notice until her father cleared his throat. She scowled at him but moved her hand back to her own lap and he disappeared again.

When our time was up, she walked me to the steps, turned her head and pointed to her cheek. I gave her a kiss, descended the stairs, and skipped towards the car. She giggled at my silliness and I winked at her. The phantom menace was in the door again. I could tell - from her face - that she knew he was there - even though I hadn't seen her look. I gave her a wave and climbed into the car.

Aunt Rosa did not warn me that we were having visitors for our practice session.

We arrived at the studio and I saw Reina standing there, waiting, with her parents beside her. Her father was carrying a couple umbrella chairs.

"<I've asked Mr. and Mrs. Morales to watch our routine for the dance competition. I'm worried that my choreography may not be communicating clearly the little drama that we're trying to portray and I want a critical opinion about what we might need to change. Getting that input now should still give us time to make corrections before we get to the competition.>"

Reina's dad did not react. Her mother nodded her head.

Aunt Rosa led the way, Reina and I followed, and her parents brought up the rear. I made sure to hand the door off to him as we passed through each.

When we got to the practice room, Mr. Morales set up the chairs as the three of us stripped to our underclothes. I tried to watch his face for a reaction to our lack of clothing but - if there was one - it was controlled enough that I didn't perceive it. The problem was, however, that he permanently looked pissed-off - so there might not have been anything to change.

We warmed up and then Aunt Rosa started us on the routine. When we completed it, she and Reina's parents chatted for a moment and then we began again. Reina's mom stood this time. When we got to where she wanted to add input, she stepped forward, and Aunt Rosa halted us.

They chatted about her suggestions, and we reset to our places just before that point in the routine. I was instructed to change my facial expression a bit and Reina was supposed to look a little more miffed. Other than that, Reina's mom seemed to think the routine was acceptable. Her dad said nothing.

We finished the entire performance, reset, and started again. By the third time we had done it the new way, Reina's parents stood. Aunt Rosa stepped over, thanked them for coming, and came back to continue with our practice. Mr. and Mrs. Morales disappeared somewhere in the middle of the routine.

We finished at our normal time and collapsed to the mats to get our critique from my aunt. She was fairly pleased with how things were going since Reina's mom hadn't offered more than a couple small tweaks. She also admitted to us that she had invited them in order to give them a chance to see what our practices were like. She said she thought things had gone reasonably well but that Reina would need to listen for comments when she got home. We would make adjustments based on that going forward.

When we got to the car, Reina hugged Aunt Rosa first and kissed her cheek. My uncle's wife kissed my girlfriend's cheek in return. I got a little hug and a quick peck on the lips and then she got in her car and took off. Aunt Rosa and I walked to her vehicle and headed home.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her dad sitting in a parked car that we passed as we left. I texted Reina to tell her that we might be in trouble.

Aunt Rosa and I made gentle love after our shower. She told me how happy she was that her routine had gotten tacit approval from Reina's mom. I told her that I didn't know how she could have any doubts, whatsoever, about her plans - as much positive reaction as we always received when we came off the dance floor on Friday and Saturday nights. She kissed me softly and held that kiss as I came inside of her. We made out for several minutes before she stood, sucked my dick clean, and headed to spend time with my uncle.

As I watched her shapely, toned, tanned ass dance its way across my living space, I thought about how her lips and her body felt when we were together. I was seriously going to be fucked when this came to an end.

~~~ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday ~~~

School, cars, and practice, practice, practice. Day after day, night after night, my body was nearly running on auto-pilot. I took 15 minutes each day to have a little fun with Marjorie. Between that and getting my "game face" on - in order to sell a few cars - that was about the only real deviation to my day.

Wednesday night - after Aunt Rosa had used her special skill to suck the seed from my body - she informed me that she was ovulating and she was determined to get pregnant this month.

Thursday night, she was a predator once more and it was all I could do to hang on as she took from me.

~~~ Friday ~~~

Reina's parents did not meet us for dinner - but they were at the club when we got there for the competition.

When we walked into the place, the bartender handed my aunt a sheet that told us the line-up for the contestants. We were last. She was delighted. I wasn't sure if she had arranged it - or if the bartender had put the word in - or if we had just gotten lucky. Nevertheless, she was ecstatic.

Reina and I sat on either side of our mentor and held her hands as pair after pair of dancers took the floor, completed their routine, and accepted the praise of the spectators.