Aunt Rosemarie

Story Info
Two people needs are satisfied even if their are family.
2.8k words
4.24
15.7k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week I went to my cousin's John's wedding. I went alone and met my parents there. As I was alone, I found myself paired up with Aunt Rosemarie, who is in her early fifties, and was a widow for the last five years. Rosemarie is my mother's older sister.

So I was to keep Rosemarie company for the evening at the reception. I noticed that she liked to drink and she seemed like she could drink a lot. At the end of the reception I had to drive her home, Rosemarie had lost her license and couldn't drive herself. My parents had picked her up and brought her to the wedding. They had to leave the reception early as they were going away on holiday and had an early flight.

Aunt Rosemarie lived across town from me and as we left the reception it started to rain. It was coming down pretty heavily by the time I got to her house, I could hardly see the road.

Rosemarie suggested that I stay the night as she has a spare bedroom for me and it would be too dangerous to drive anymore in this weather. I agreed, after a coffee together. She stayed to have another coffee, which she added whiskey too.

I went to bed, stripping down to my boxers, I laid down and was just about asleep, when the door to the hallway opened. By the light in the hallway I could see Rosemarie standing in the doorway, looking at me.

I asked, "is anything wrong?"

"No," she replied, "I was just wondering if you'd be willing to fuck me?"

"Did I hear you right? You want me to fuck?" I asked.

"Yes, so would you?" she asked.

Now, I've never had a lot of luck with the ladies. At twenty five, I could count the number of times I'd gotten laid on one hand.

I thought for a moment, Rosemarie was a plus sized woman with a belly, plenty of T&A and a pleasant enough face.

"I'm worried you're too drunk to be asking me what you are asking me for."

Rosemarie laughed, and said, "Young man, I can hold my liquor and yours and someone else before I get too drunk to think straight!"

I didn't know if I believed her or not, but I didn't care. "ok, I'll fuck you!"

"Good, but we will use my bed," she said and motioned me to follow her.

On entering her room, she had me unzip her dress, which she dropped to the floor. which left her in a matching bra, panties and she was wearing pantyhose. She had me unfasten her bra.

After she shook it off, she began rubbing under and around her heavy boobs, saying, "Glad to be out of that boulder holder."

My aunt flopped back on her bed which caused her big boobs to slide to the side. She lifted ass off the bed and yanked her pantyhose and panties down.

she then put her legs in the air, and said, "help a gal out."

I got the message and help pull her pantyhose and panties the rest of the way off. Adding them to the rest of her clothes on the floor.

Rosemarie sat up and grabbed hold of my boxers and yanked them down.

I guess I was either more turn on than I thought or just fucking horny as I was already half hard.

She grabbed hold of the base of my cock, saying, "Not bad, nephew, it will be even better when it is all the way hard. Let's see if I can help you out with that."

She opened her mouth and went down on my cock. Started to suck it. I stood there not knowing what to do. I had seen plenty of pornos where guys buck and fuck a woman's mouth as she is blowing him. I wondered if I should be or could be that rough with a woman my aunt's age.

it didn't really matter as my aunt quickly had my cum rising. When I said, "I think I'm going to cum."

She just sucked harder, when I grunt and started filling her mouth with cum, my aunt just gulped it down. When she popped her mouth off my cock, she licked her lips then said, "my turn!" and she laid on the bed. she spread her thick thighs, exposing her hairy muff, then she reached down to spread her lips open for me.

Personally I prefer a hairy muff to a shaved slit. I guess it's because until I moved out of my parents house the only porn I had access to was my dad's collectable penthouse magazine that I found when I was eighteen. All the women had bush covering their slit, and spread their pussy lips so you could see their wet pinkness.

I went down on her. She coached me, telling me where to lick, what to lick, how fast to lick. Before that night I had never thought once about licking a woman's butt hole, but she wanted it licked and I did what she told me to do.

After she climaxed, she had me lay on the bed on my back and she went down on me again. With her skilled mouth on my cock she got me hard again in no time. She plopped her hot wet hairy cunt down on my now hard cock.

In the handful of times I had fucked a woman, it had always taken me a couple of thrust to get my cock in their pussy. I guess I didn't have them wet enough because Rosemarie's cunt swallowed my cock in one easey pleasy motion. Even though my cock slid up her cunt like a knife through butter, her cunt gripped my cock.

She rode me as I laid back and watched her body wiggling and jiggling as she humped like crazy. It was unattractive just there was a lot to take in. I felt a warm wetness flow out of my aunt and now over my balls.

Later I learned she had squirt but at the time I thought she might have peed on me. Strangely I didn't find the ideal that she might have a turn off.

She looked down at me and said, "didn't just lay there boy, Grab my tits."

I grabbed them, "harder, squeeze 'em!"

I squeezed them harder and caught her nipples between two fingers and pinch them, making my aunt cried, "that's it... like that...fuck yes!"

More hot wetness poured out of her, and our wet crotches made a loud slapping sound as they came together.

Suddenly I was on the edge and couldn't hold back and began shooting my cum up inside my aunt's cunt.

Her head snapped back and she moan, "Fuck,Yes! It's been so long."

She rolled off me and laid there breathing heavy for a bit. then she rolled on her side and said to me, "Get over here and suck on my tit. Suck it hard!"

As I sucked on a big mouth full of tit, she reached down and began stroking my cock return it to a hard state. She got me to mount her. At first I stroked in and out at a slow, easy pace for a few moments, then my aunt said, "You won't break me, boy! so come on fuck me!"

I grabbed her inner thighs, squeezing her soft flesh and pushed her legs open. I began to pump in and out of her cunt faster and harder, making Rosemarie moan, and everything about Rosemarie jiggle. Including her wonderful big soft boobs. Her cunt slick with our combined love juices made it easy to pound. At one point I was pulling all the way out of her then slamming my cock back up into her cunt. It was an intense hard fuck that eventually drained my balls, as I yanked my cock out of her cunt and shot my load over the plump belly and into the thick mat of hair that cover her sex slit.

After that we fell asleep, I woke up first and took a shower, it was still raining outside. By the time I finished my shower she was up and said to me, "You're not going to go home now are you."

I said, "I thought you might want me to go after what we did last night."

"No, I want you stay and fuck me again, I haven't had sex in five years. Unless you count playing with yourself," she replied.

"Well, I've nothing to do today anyway, so I might as well stay here as go home."

Rosemarie and I returned to her bed. I went down on her, following her vocal instructions again and munched her muff until she climaxed. Then I was back in the saddle pounding my Aunt, hard and fast. My eyes were glued to her tits bouncing and shaking. She squealed loud and long as she climaxed from my cock up her cunt, and squealed some more as I unload all the hot cum in my balls. We both needed a shower, but Rosemarie wasn't interested in getting up. So we didn't. By the time we did get up, the rain had finally stopped.

After a shower and lunch Rosemarie threw on a dress, only a dress, then came with me to my place to get a change of clothes for work the next day. While at my place Rosemarie flipped her dress up and wiggled her big plump ass in my direction, which led to me taking her from behind, as she leaned over my couch. I loved to sight of her plump ass, jiggling and shaking as my crotch smacked into it.

Seeing her juicy ass jiggling, I got an idea. I pulled my cock from her cunt, then squatted down behind my aunt. I grabbed two handfuls of her ass cheeks and spread her. then I slobbered and tongue fucked her butthole, enjoying her groans of pleasure.

Feeling her butthole was properly lubed with my spit, I stood up and pressed the head of my throbbing swollen cock against her backdoor.

"Go easy, boy, it's been a long time since I've had a cock up that hole." Rosemarie said as I rubbed my cockhead against her puckered butthole. We both moaned as I pushed the head of my cock past her rubbery ring, and kept pushing until my full length was up inside my aunt's ass.

I worked her ass nice and slow, listening to her moans which were a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her, "oh! ow!" soon turned to, "mmm! Yes!" I sped up my thrusts, which made her return to "oh! ow!" but soon turned back into, "mmm! Yes!"

When she begged me to, cum in her ass, it was too much and after a few more pounding thrusts I was spilling my load into her ass.

Afterwards Rosemarie sat on the toilet for a good bit, squeezing my cum out of her bowels before wiping. she said, "I didn't want your cum leaking out of my ass and staining my dress."

Then we returned with her to her place and once we were back, I had her dress up and off and her on her bed on her hands and knees once again with my cock up her ass. Her big tits hung down and her nipples scraped across the bed sheets as my thrusts made them swing back and forth. She, "Oohed and ow-ed!" and "Mmm-ed and yessss-ed!" as my cock opened up her backhole. She again begged for me to cum and again her begging set me off and flooded her ass with another hot load of my cum.

When I pulled out of her, Rosemarie collapsed forward then rolled over, and laid there breathing heavily.

I asked, "Don't you want to go to the bathroom?"

Rosemarie said to me, " Bed sheets are made to have cum stains on them."

After a little bit, we were both asleep. When I woke up Rosemarie was still asleep but she had rolled over and was now face down. I woke her up by pushing my ring finger and index finger in and out of her juicy fuck hole while I had my thumb up her ass.

I worked her to an orgasm, then whispered in her ear, "I want to fuck you ass!"

she moaned something into the pillow that sounded like, "Again?!?" but she reached back and spread her butt cheeks with her two hands for me.

I straddle her thighs and aimed my cock head at her still puckered butt hole, I pushed my cock head up into her, and laid my weight into her to drive my full length into her.

"Damn, you ass feels so good around my cock!" I groaned.

"it must, this is the third time in a row you've fuck my ass! don't forget I have other holes that need attention."

"Don't worry," is what I said, even as I pushed my cock up into my aunt's ass for the third time.

Once again, Rosemarie, "Oohed and ow-ed!" and "Mmm-ed and yessss-ed!" as I humped my cock up into her ass.

I laid on top of my aunt, humping her ass, whispering, "I fuck love my cock in your ass!"

She moaned, "I can... tell!"

In the position I was in it was easy to go slow and take my time humping my aunt. She whimpered into her pillow as I worked her ass over.

Once again, my aunt began to beg for me to cum, "I can't take much more... you have to cum... cum in my ass!"

Hearing her beg, once again, tripped my trigger and I groaned as my cum shot through my cock and up into my aunt's ass once again.

I laid on top of her kissing her shoulder and rubbing her arms as my cock shrink and slipped out of her ass.

Rosemarie said, "I think I've had enough for a while."

I was sure she was talking about sex or just anal, but it didn't matter as we ended up fooling around in the shower while cleaning up. I fingered her twat, circling her clit, until she was cumming, as I sucked on a mouth full of tit. her legs got weak and she slid down the shower wall and sat on the shower floor with water raining down on her.

After all we had done I felt more confident at what I could get away with. So as my aunt sat there, I took my half hard cock in hand and began to rub it against her face. when the head of my cock rubbed against her lips, her mouth opened and I shoved it in.

the first blowjob I got from my aunt, she did a lot of bobbing on my cock, this time around, I was thrusting my cock more. She did gag a few times as I went deeper than I think she was expecting, but she was into it as much as I was from the way she was sucking my cock between thrusts. With a deep groan I pulled my cock from her mouth, and a couple of strokes later I shot my cum onto her face and across her tits. it didn't matter a lot as we were in the shower. The water raining down on her pretty much washed it away quickly.

After drying off, both of us were starving but neither wanted to fix anything, so I ordered a pizza. Rosemarie gave the guy who delivered it an eyeful, as she answered the door in a robe that was half open.

After the pizza we were pretty much done for the night, but I woke up an hour or so before I had to go to work the next morning so I could have the scent of her pussy on my cock. I fucked her for almost the full hour and ended up getting to work late, but thay pussy was worth it.

I went home after work and about a half hour later, a taxi pulled in front of my house and Rosemarie got out. I was surprised I forgive she had to have been fucked out with all we had done in the last day or so, but stayed with me till the morning, draining my balls twice, with me cum once in her mouth and the second time, up deep in her cunt.

All day I was distracted at work as all I could really think about was my aunt's wonderful fuck holes and how I wanted to full all of them. So after work, with flowers in hand, I went over to see her later and I did what I was thinking about all day as I stayed the night.