A Visit to My Son

Story Info
A mother visits her son in Suburban London.
2.4k words
4.49
30.1k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private comments are always welcome, thank you so much for reading my story. Mica x

I loved going to see my son. It had been over a month and seeing him was always such a treat, he looked after me so well, always took the day off work when he knew I was making the journey to see him. I got off the train and could see him the other side of the ticket barrier. I waved to him and wheeled my case up the platform. The train, luckily, hadn't been too busy and I had been able to sit in my selected seat without the too frequent arguments when someone had already taken my reserved seat. Not today, easy travelling.

"Jacob," I said, air kissing him and hugging him."

"Mother. Let me take your bag."

I followed him to the rank, we queued for perhaps five minutes and then got in a black cab. Jacob gave the driver the address, and we were off. It was about 25 minutes by Taxi to his house and Jacob and I made small talk as the taxi driver negotiated the horrendous city traffic. I would never drive to Jacob's, impossible to park, congestion charges, roadworks on the motorways, no. I went by train and Jacob met me.

I stood by the taxi as Jacob paid the driver and then followed him and my small suitcase to the front door. Jacob unlocked, opened and pushed the door in, and I stepped through. I adored the aroma in Jacobs house. He was an excellent cook, and there was always the smell of fresh pastry, today was no exception.

"I have made babka for you mother. Let me just get the kettle on. You know where your room and the bathroom is if you want to freshen up."

"Thank you darling, I will." I took my suitcase up to my room, lifted it onto the bed and flipped it open. I dived into the ensuite and sat on the loo to relive myself. Ooh, a little damp down there. I pulled my panties off and stood over a towel at the sink and washed myself, then dabbed dry with a towel. Back in the bedroom I found a fresh pair of panties, camisole knickers, let the air flow, keep me fresh. My damp panties I put in my laundry bag to clean later or when I got home.

Refreshed I went back downstairs.

"In the conservatory mum, and I am just making the tea."

"Thank you darling, I walked through the dining room and into the conservatory. The Babka was on the table with some side plates, forks and napkins. I sat on the cane sofa by the table, I assumed Jacob would sit opposite.

He came in with two cups of tea in his bone china service and placed them on the table.

"Well then mother."

"Yes Jacob, well then."

"Journey good?"

"One of the better ones. Oh, it is so good to see you." I cast a critical eye over him. He looked fit, not overweight, but I saw that he filled his shirt nicely, and of course, a nice tight bulge elsewhere. Yes, he looked good. I sat back in the sofa, relaxing with my tea, my knees apart a little but my ankles together.

"I have the rest of the day to catch up, but am very busy at work, so sadly we will only have early mornings and evenings together."

"That is absolutely fine darling, I can't expect you to drop everything just because your old mum comes down." I was, if honest, a little disappointed.

"Don't mother, you are not old, you are just older. How is dad?"

"Either at work or on his allotment. I suppose it is worth his while because we do get some good vegetables, much better than in the shops, but we only get those in season, and then we get too many."

"Get a chest freezer mother, you can store the excess in that."

"I suppose. I guess it could go in the end of the garage. We don't use it for a car."

"Dad okay dropping you off at the station?"

"Yes, no problem. I just have to let him know when I shall be back and he will collect me."

"And eating whilst you are here? He never was much of a cook."

I laughed, no, he really wasn't.

"UberEATS I expect." I said.

"Well, I have a table booked at GastroSe'ed, it is Michelin starred and it is a short taxi drive away. I can easily cancel if you are too tired though."

"Don't be silly, I would love to go out with my handsome son to a good restaurant."

We sat, nibbled at our babka and drank our tea, chatted about nothing and then I asked the question I always ask.

"Girlfriend yet, only grandbabies are expected you know."

"No Mother, and no I am still not gay, I have just not met the right one."

"Oh that is so sad for you and so sad for me."

"It will happen mother, at some point, it will happen."

After a while I went up to shower and get ready to go out. I always bring an evening dress when I come down, we nearly always go out at least once, and I do like to look nice. I showered and dried. I didn't need to shave as I had done that yesterday to ensure any irritation died down.

My bra was first, red lace, lifting the cups and seating each breast comfortably. Then my suspender belt, matching the bra, of course. Stockings rolled up my legs and clipped to the suspenders, two per side, I preferred four per side, but those were rare these days. I pulled up my panties, again matching, and a thong design. Not my favourite, I wasn't keen on the rubbing in my bottom or at the bottom of my hoo ha, but, well, I need to be properly dressed. I stood and looked in the mirror. Life in the old girl yet.

I undid the dress and stepped into it, pulling it tight over my bust. Small zip at the side, and it was on. I sat on the side of the bed and put my heels on. I had bought white heels, I thought red heels and a red dress were too much.

One final look in the mirror and I nodded. Yes. Good looking. I picked up my white clutch, my silk stole, made sure I had some tissues, and went down to wait for Jacob. I sat in his lounge, perched on the edge of his sofa. I heard him coming down the stairs and stood to meet him.

"You look fab mum" he said.

"And so do you darling." He was wearing a pale blue lounge suit, white shirt and pale blue tie. His shoes were Oxfords. Very smart.

"The Uber will be here in a moment," he said.

"Perfect darling."

The ride to the restaurant was uneventful, our driver exuded the aroma of curry or other middle eastern spice, it wasn't offensive, but definitely present. When we arrived, Jacob got out first and walked around to open my door and help me out, and then he paid the driver.

"Good evening madam, sir," the greeter at the door said. "Do you have a reservation?"

Jacob conformed that we had and passed over the name. We were taken in and were sat at a small seating area to one side.

"Madam, Sir," a young man said, "may I offer you an aperitif whilst we prepare your table?"

"Thank you," Jacob replied, "Two dirty Vodka Martinis, please." He knows my preference so well.

The restaurant, like so many, wasn't especially well lit, but I noticed each table had a downlighter above it. We would be able to see our food, but everything else would appear dimmed, waiting staff would just appear from the gloom.

The meal was wonderful, I think we got through two or maybe three bottles of wine, and then we had a port at the conclusion. We I came to stand I was a little wobbly that is for sure. I don't drink a lot when I am at home, the occasional sherry, the odd glass of wine but that is as much as. Jacob arranged an Uber, he settled the bill and we went to wait by the door for our lift.

We sat close in the car, Jacob holding my hand as if he feared I would disappear, and then when we were home, I stood, wobbling, in the hall as he locked up. He pulled me to him and embraced me.

"Thank you mum, I love your wonderful company." He pulled me in tight and hugged me hard. I was not surprised that I could feel his erection.

I hugged him back, my hands around his shoulders, my breasts pressed hard into his chest. I felt him press his hips forward, his erection now unmistakable as it pressed against me. His hands moved down and they were on my bottom, and he leaned forward, his lips touched mine, I automatically kissed him, my hands caressing his shoulders, his hands rotating the cheeks of my bottom, his hard penis jutting into me.

I felt my dress moving up my legs and then his hands on my thighs, roaming, touching me, lifting and releasing my suspenders, pulling the rear strap of my thong, tightening the material against my hoo ha. I knew I was aroused, I knew that I would be wet, and I knew that he would touch me and see for himself.

His hands rotated around my hips and came to the front, and he stepped back, the pressure from his erection easing as his fingers worked under the hem of my thong and inside, touching my hoo ha, sliding inside my lips, one finger moving up to my clitoris, another to my opening. I felt my knees shake and I fell back against the wall.

"Let's go upstairs," Jacob said, and took my hand and lead us to the stairs. I followed him, a little unsteadily, my free hand holding the banister tightly. He lead us to his room. He stood me by the bed and undid the zip to my dress, easing it over my shoulders and letting it fall. I was stood before my son in my underwear. Stupidly, the only thing that crossed my mind is how pleased I was that it matched.

He took off his jacket, undid his tie and shirt and pulled them off together, he slipped his shoes off and removed his trousers and slipped down his undershorts. My son was naked before me and had a very hard looking erection. He gently pushed me back onto the bed, I lay back and Jacob eased my knees apart, and I felt him blow along my sex.

His hands eased my thing down and my Hoo Ha was naked before him, he ran his tongue along my crease, just lightly and then he sucked at my clitoris, sucking the whole thing deep into his mouth. My breath held and then I gasped loudly as Jacob pushed two fingers inside me and started to saw them in and out of me, his teeth nibbling at my clitoris.

My mind's eye looked down at me, my hairs splayed out across his bed, my cleavage glistening in the confines of my bra, my legs apart, stocking held in place my suspenders, my white heels on my feet, and my sons head in my crotch as he worked at my sex. It was an erotic look, and would be favoured by any film director of the darker arts.

Jacob released my clitoris, and instead he dabbed lightly at it with his tongue, the pressure so light as to be almost indiscernible, but there and noticeable, my head tilted back and I felt the pressures within. I knew my orgasm was building, Jacob sensed it too and his fingers started opening and closing within me, my vagina clamping hard, squeezing his fingers back together, he resisting and forcing them apart as he moved within me.

"Oh yes," I gasped, my back lifting and arching, my buttocks off the bed, my ankles digging in, my fingers screwing Jacobs hair and I exploded. Rivers of pure pleasure and pain darted from my crotch, my vagina spasming, squeezing his fingers tightly together, and as the orgasm sent one final contraction through my body I squirted and gave Jacob a drink he would remember.

I slumped back, wracked, finished, he had spent my currency and left me nothing. Jacob moved up, kissing as he went, a suck at my navel, a lick at my cleavage, and then a passion of lips on mine. He reached down and I felt his erection nudging at my entrance. He flicked his hips and he entered me, pushing in one movement to fill me, totally dominating my body, I gasped as he hit bottom, stretching my insides almost beyond their limit.

"Oh God, I love you mother," he softly said as he began a gentle shuffle, his penis emptying and refilling me as he made love to me, no thrusting or hard movements, simply a gentle love making and my arousal began to peak, I wanted to hold on, to wait until he finished, but I doubted I would, the day had been so perfect, it was so loving, so arousing, any resolve I had faded.

"Yes mother," Jacob gasped into my mouth, and I felt him push in hard and the spurts from his penis began to fill my chamber, again, and again. My orgasms knew no reason to hold back and once more my body erupted in a mass of pleasure and pain rivers coursing around my body, squirting once more, his bed quite wet, my son softening and slipping from me.

I lay back, trying to gather my strength. Jacob rolled off me, his body spent like mine. I managed to stand. I bent down and picked up my dress and my thong and went to my room to undress. I folded my dress neatly and put it on the chair. I slipped my heels off and then unclipped and rolled my stockings down my legs. Bra next and then suspender belt. I went back to Jacob's room. He had managed to get himself mostly into bed.

I pulled the quilt back and lay next to him, pulling the quilt up to cover us, rolled to him and cuddled him tight.

"Good boy," I whispered, "go to sleep now."

I rested my head on his chest, I was happy, but then I always knew what my boy needed.