My Sister's Nephew Ch. 01

Story Info
Mommy figures out how to incentivize her lazy son.
1.2k words
4.3
26.3k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister's nephews.

Okay yes that is the same as saying my son's but honestly it sounds really wrong to say that I let my two sons fuck me senseless whenever they want. Now saying my sister's nephews use me as a free use fuck toy....that sounds much better don't you agree?

It's all my sister's fault anyways. We were out having drinks and maybe I had a few too many margaritas.

"I'm just saying, if I had two hot young men living in my basement full time I wouldn't need no pocket rocket ever again." My sister said in a slurring, too loud tone.

"Kayla! Not so loud." I chastised her in an even more slurred speech.

"It's true! You have no idea how lucky you are." Kayla said.

"They're my sons." I pointed out.

"So what. Don't you watch any porn? That's all it is now. Although they have to call it step family for legal reasons but it's incest everyone knows it. It's just sex. Who cares?" Kayla said as she swung her glass around.

I turned 50 shades of red. I'll admit that I have watched, primarily, stepmom stepson porn. So yes on a drunken desperate night I have fantasized about my own sons.

"I couldn't possibly. Besides I could never be with such lazy layabouts. All they do is lay around the basement playing video games and watching their Japanese cartoons. Only one of them even has a job and it's just a minimum wage dead end thing." I complained.

"All the more reason. It's a failure to launch. They just need some tender loving care, some motivation. Make them earn it sis!" Kayla said.

I hated how much she was making sense. I was still uncomfortable talking like this so I quickly changed the subject and we called it a night eventually.

That was several weeks ago and honestly I have thought about it all the time. You see, my youngest, James, wasn't a bad kid. Just a little directionless and easily swayed by his older brother, Luke. Now Luke is, sad to say about my own son, kind of a douchebag. He is lazy and talks the big talk. He likes to brag that he's gone all the way with every girl he sets his sights on. But I doubt if he's even had sex at all. James I assume has since he was the only one that had a long term girlfriend in high school.

One night though. Luke was working the night shift. And I was up in my room trying to....take care of business but was entirely unable. Mostly due to the loud annoying music emanating from the basement.

Now when I...take care of business...I like to doll myself. Something left over from my failed marriage. So kind of forgot when I angrily marched myself down to my son's lair that I was panty-less in a sheer pink flowing teddy.

When I stomped down the stairs and found the jukebox I jabbed at it angrily and then swung around to a jaw dropped half naked James sitting on the couch. His pants were around his ankles and he had one hand grasping a huge hard cock.

The moment I saw what I saw I froze myself. I gulped and then became aware of the sound of moaning coming from the TV. I turned to look at it and saw he was watching porn.

"Ooh yes harder!" The woman moaned, "fuck your mother!"

My jaw dropped as I realized that not only was he watching porn but he was watching incest porn. It was then that I realized what I was wearing. My arms wrapped around myself for a second trying to cover myself but realized it was useless and decided not to show weakness.

"Alright young man you listen here." I barked, putting my hands on my wide hips. "Things around here are going to change. For starters no more just sitting around the house watching porn. It's time you grew up."

James was still holding his rock hard cock.

I knelt down and positioned myself between his legs. Slapping his hands away I took hold of his impressively large cock. My heart was pounding so hard but I needed to stay firm. I started to stroke his cock, my son's cock.

"First, no more porn. Second, you are going to get a job." I ordered.

"But..." Luke began but I squeezed his cock really hard.

"Shh, Mommy's not finished. For every job application you put in, I will suck your cock." I paused and gave his cock a wet kiss to tease him.

It was a mistake on my part because the moment my lips touched his cock my lips got covered in sticky precum.

"Oh fuck..." Luke moaned.

"For every job interview you go on, I will suck your cock. And once you get a job, a proper job, not some dead end job like your brother, I will let you fuck me. Do we have a deal?" I finished.

I put my face next to his standing cock. It was nearly as long as my whole head. I slapped my face with his heavy cock.

James looked like he was about to explode right there.

"Uh seriously mom? You'd do that? I would do anything you asked." He said, rolling his head back and forth as I continued to stroke his cock.

"Mmm you don't know how serious I am. Let me show you." I said as I positioned myself above his cock again.

Licking the tip of his cock and some of the precum I licked my lips and then slowly slid my lips around his hard warm cock as I engulfed it.

"Oh fuck mom!" James moaned.

I smiled and locked eyes with him as I bobbed my head slowly up and down his cock. His cock was so big I could stroke him as I sucked him off.

As I slid my lips up and down the side of his cock I brought a hand to my arching clit. I was so wet right now.

I was worshiping his cock and he thought I had all the power. Little did he know all he had to do was bend me over this couch and he could easily have his way with me. But I needed to remain strong. This was for his sake not mine.

I was sucking his cock fast and stroking him even faster.

"Oh fuck mom I'm gonna cum." James moaned, bringing a hand to gently rest on my head.

I so badly wanted him to just grab my head and force me to take his load down my throat but I had a better idea. If he was going to go without porn then I needed to give him porn.

I slapped my face with his wet hard cock as I stroked him faster.

"Yes, baby cum for mommy. Cum all over my face." I moaned desperately.

I hate cum on my face. It was so degrading.

In an instant James erupted in a torrent of warm sticky nectar. It went everywhere. Mostly I got it all over my face. Once he was finished and panting I winked at him cutely and smacked my sticky lips for show.

"Where's your phone sweetie?" I asked coyly.

"My what?" James asked, confused.

"Phone now." I snapped my fingers.

He reached out and grabbed his phone. Taking it from him I opened the camera app and took a selfie with my lips pursed and eyes bulging.

"Here. This is your incentive. You want more of this....no porn, job." I counted out respectively.

James nodded breathlessly.