All Comments on 'Aunt Ruth's House Pt. 01'

by CousinObsessed

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
philteephilteealmost 4 years ago
Editor!

Okay, you’re getting me there and I’m wanting more, but your really making it hard. Please proofread or get an editor. Reading your story is like driving down a smooth dirt road in a Model T truck with rigid suspension then you hit a deep rut or two. Smooth passages and then a jolt! You can do it if you really want readers.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago

Good start - Would've liked a little more background on why he's there, how he felt previously about his aunt and cousin. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice start, hope to read more.

Philtee, nothing like criticizing someone. So allow me to criticize you!!!!

You need to know when to use the correct "your" vs "you're."

"......but your really making it hard......."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anticipation!!

You build sexual tension like no other. I look very much forward to your stories.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

What does "opted not go to with." mean? Terrible grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
????

I’ve have read a lot of your stuff before and have never seen you make mistakes like in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
VERY Hard To Read

So many wrongness!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
?????

When did people start wearing belts with sweatpants? Lol and I have to agree with the others terrible grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seriously

Dude. You really need to find someone to proof read your stuff. Your stories have pretty good themes but there are so many mistakes that they become nearly unreadable.

zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

Glad I found this one.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

It is now a 40-minute journey to work, twice what it was before. So home to work used to be 20 minutes, but it's two hours from his former home to his Aunt's house. Tip, if you need to go back to your former home, go by way of work. It will cut your journey time in half!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

So many mistakes they almost seem intentional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous