Aunt Ruth's House Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt Ruth's workout sessions become more intense.
3.6k words
4.45
60.9k
69

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday was our day off for workouts. We both slept in, and then met up with my cousin Greg for a late brunch at a wonderful little mom-and-pop diner down the road. They gossiped constantly about Uncle Will, but in between, Greg and I got to catch up. He was obviously curious why I was staying with his mom and I explained the weird situation. He offered to make amends to my mother on my behalf, but I objected. I liked where I was now.

In the evening, I joined her with some beers for a 5-episode binge of Westworld season 2 that lasted until almost 1 AM. I had already seen it, but I loved watching her watch it. Season 2 is nowhere near as good as season 1, but season 3 was coming in a couple months, so I wanted us to both be able to watch it when it was new.

Now it was Monday morning. By this point, I no longer needed an alarm. My eyes, still slightly buzzed from the night before, opened automatically at a quarter to 7. I crawled out of bed and threw some shorts on went downstairs.

Aunt Ruth was already in the kitchen, prepping coffee grounds. She wore black booty shorts and a loose fitting pink tank top.

"Good morning. You ready for a new routine today?" she asked immediately.

"Good morning! Yes I am. What's on the table?" I replied.

"Dumbbells!"

"Oh, no..."

"Oh, yes!"

We chatted over coffee, but not too much -- working out on a full stomach is never good.

The weights were already set up in the living room. Small ones -- 5 and 10 lbs. But I knew they'd still be good for a workout.

I stripped down to my boxer briefs like always, and awaited her arrival in the living room. Minutes later, she came down in an even skimpier bra and panty outfit than last time -- the top, a very, very tight fitting green exercise top with a matching thinly banded green thong on the bottom.

She spoke as she came down the hall into the living room. "I hope, um...I hope my minimal outfit today isn't bothersome. Like I said, I usually don't wear anything at all, but...it's hella hot."

"Wear whatever you want, Aunt Ruth. This is your house." I said.

I finally got a look at her backside when she went over to the stereo speakers to plug her phone in. This was a thong if I ever saw one. In the front it had a basic patch of green over her private area, but in the back, her entire ass was basically exposed, perfectly round ass cheeks protruding towards me, with the shoelace-thin strip of fabric stretching through her crack and disappearing down into her taint.

We started with the 5 pounders -- a mix of overhead squats and squat presses. Killer on the abdomen. Then we moved onto external rotations, which required laying on our sides. From there, some plie squats, standard curling, and some weird forward-bending workout she called the "RDL". I don't think either of us were doing it right, but it felt like it was helping anyway.

After this, we did all the same workouts but with 10 pounders. With the heat today, this was particularly exhausting. After the RDLs, we decided to take a 5-minute water break. We leaned against the kitchen counter, hair damp from sweat, chugging ice water, catching our breath. This was a killer.

Shortly after, we resumed and finished another round with the 10s. I was under the impression, we would be doing another round until Aunt Ruth reached into the hallway in the closet and pulled out two sets of little plastic steps. The idea was hold the dumbbells in hand at chest level and, in a motion similar to jogging in place, jolt up and down the steps in a continuous motion.

"How long do we do this for?" I asked.

"I usually do it for about 30 minutes, but if you can't handle it, do it for less. Go at your own pace." she replied and started, her firm jugs bouncing up and down under top like Jell-O in an earthquake.

I started myself, and the sweat came pouring down like a overflowing tub. After a couple minutes, I had to pause. My ass and balls were so sweaty, they were sticking to my boxers.

I walked over to the big box fan my Aunt had set up in the corner, and with my back to her, pulled the front of my underwear down and aired out my privates.

"Sweaty?!" she asked through a laugh mid-step.

"Yes. Absolutely, yes." I answered.

I turned around and let the breeze blow on my ass and the back of my sack. It was so refreshing.

I resumed my post and continued doing the step workout. A couple rotations later, Aunt Ruth evidently had the same problem.

She walked over to the fan, crouched down, and opened the front of her panties to let the breeze hit her crotch.

"See. Feels great, doesn't it?" I said.

"It's so fuggin' hot in here." She said back to me.

The steps resumed, and over the next 20 minutes, we both took turns cooling our parts off by the fan. I had developed a chub -- it was hard to develop a full-on with all the motion and the sweat, but to say I was aroused is an understatement.

Eventually, my aunt paused again. I assumed she going over to the fan, but instead, she turned to look at me, hands on her sweaty hips.

"Andrew." She said. "I'm sorry, but I can't work like this."

"Like what?" I replied.

"It's just too hot. I can't wear this."

"Need to change?"

"No, no. I just need to..."

In an instant, she put her thumbs in the waistband of her thong, leaned forward, and pushed them down to her feet. Her underwear slipped off easy. The thong hit the floor and she brought it up with one foot, grabbed it, and gently placed it off to the side.

"...I can't. It's too sweaty." she continued. She swerved around in place some more before picking the weight backs up. "Doesn't make it weird, does it?"

"Aunt Ruth, it's like I already said. Your house, your workout. Do whatever you want."

There she was now. My aunt resumed doing her dumbbell/steps workout with no underwear on like it was nothing to be fussed about. She didn't make much eye contact, but she looked at me right after she exposed herself.

She had a nicely shaven, neatly shaped bush -- close to the skin, almost perfectly rectangular, and the outline of the lips could be seen ever so slightly through the hair.

Whatever half-chub I had 30 seconds ago was now on it's way to full rocket. I tried not to stare at my almost naked Aunt Ruth as she resumed her workout, but my penis had more power over my eyes than my brain.

We continued for another couple minutes until my aunt stopped to pull up a specific album she wanted to hear. She remained bottomless as she stepped to the side and browsed through her phone for a moment. I got a perfect view of her hairy pussy lips as she bent forward to reach her phone.

Then she came back, and we were off to the races again. We had been going for at least 30 minutes now, but I had no plans of stopping any time soon.

"30 minutes. I can keep going. What about you?" I asked.

"Sure!" she happily replied through exhausted breaths.

I felt the full of my erection now. My sweaty cotton underwear fabric was wrapping around my shaft, rubbing awful static electricity up the hole and down the base. And it felt warm.

They had to go.

While I waited a couple minutes to make my executive decision, my boner flopped up and down visibly through my boxers. She stayed focused, looking straight ahead.

I stopped, took some breaths in and out, and stepped to the side, placing my dumbbells briefly on the couch behind me.

Without too much thinking, I slid my boxers off, kicking them in a similar fashion my aunt did her thong, and stood completely naked, letting my exposed veiny erection jut out towards my aunt.

"You had the right idea, Aunt Ruth." I stated casually.

She looked over at me for a quick moment and smiled. That was all.

I picked the dumbbells back up and resumed the routine. My dick was really bouncing now, and once I developed pre-cum, it flicked off and flew into the air in little specks, like the very edges of a tiny splash.

"Better, isn't it?" Aunt Ruth eventually said.

"Jesus, yes! This heat in unruly." I answered.

"I say it's better this way anyway, but yeah, summertime doesn't help."

We kept going for another few minutes before we stopped.

"Alright." Aunt Ruth said as she grabbed the mini stairs and put them back. "I'm calling it a day. My arms and legs are gonna fall off."

"Okay, works for me." I said, putting my dumbbells back on the rack. "Is my groin supposed to be on fire after that?"

"Everything's supposed to be on fire, my good nephew. That's how you know it was a good workout."

We stood facing each other with our genitals out for the first time. Her top was soaking wet, and my erection pointed straight at her, yet she managed never to look straight down at it.

"Can I shower first? I gotta get outta this nasty top." She asked me.

"Sure, go ahead. Hurry though. I got B.O. like Shrek after that."

I stared at her ass, cheeks jiggling freely as she turned around and walked towards the bathroom.

I patiently waited for her to come out, never bothering to put any clothes back on as I waited in the hall with my towel and shampoos. She came out a few minutes later, smiling at me as she passed me by wrapped in a towel.

When I got into the shower, I had to pleasure myself. I didn't want to -- I wanted to save it for the massage later -- but I had so much cum built up, so much near-climax, that my balls were beginning to hurt. I had to let one go right into the drain, reminiscing on my Aunt Ruth's naked, sweaty pussy that she willingly showed to me.

Just moments after my shower, I went down the stairs in a new pair of boxers and my new Madlib tee I got the other day. I met my aunt in the dining room as she was sorting threw some files. She had put on a pair of loose-fitting jeggings and and a plain white tee. She had her reading glasses on, which I thought, even as a kid, made her look sexy, and even older than she was, in a sophisticated kinda way. Like a secretly promiscuous librarian.

I walked into the room rubbing my neck from soreness. "Jesus Christ, Aunt Ruth. Is every joint in your body screaming like mine is?"

She laughed. "Went hard, huh? Yeah, my hips and glutes are pretty sore. Upper arms too."

"You got any o' that massage oil left?"

"A little bit. If we go again we have to be very frugal. I can run to the CVS and pick up some up tomorrow morning if they still sell it there."

"Do we have time for a short session before you have to start working?"

"Yeah! We have like an hour and a half still. Gimmie a second and I'll meet you up there."

I wasted no time. I took off for my aunt's bedroom and got out the mat and set it on the bed. Her room had a wonderful smell this afternoon -- a mixture of citronella and various fancy perfumes.

Aunt Ruth came into the room with the bottle of oil already in hand. She must have been keeping it in her purse of something.

"Who's first this time?" she asked.

I replied, "Dibs."

"Okay." she grunted.

I started taking my clothes off, slowly stripping down to my new pair of boxers while Aunt Ruth adjusted the mat on the bed.

"Alright." I muttered as I laid down face down like last time.

Like last time, too, she began the routine -- shoulders, neck, down the back, feet, up the legs repeat.

I turned over, and just as I had wished, I was getting another erection already. It was no stickler, but it was creating an outline for sure.

Here began the familiar again -- shoulders, pecs, abdomen, arms, up the legs.

As she was circling my inner thigh and my knee, I asked a question: "Aunt Ruth, my groins are still killin' me from that step exercise. Anything you can do for them?"

She nodded casually towards my crotch with an upward chin.

"Slide those off. Let me get in there."

Excuse me?

I remained obediently silent as I reached down and pulled my underwear up high over my raised feet. I got back into position and my penis was finally presented to my Aunt with clarity. She looked down and stared right at it.

She knew the business -- she took my underwear in one hand, and with that hand, bunched up my junk and pushed it out of her way. There was no skin-to-skin contact, but nonetheless, she was grabbing my shit. With the other hand, she kindly spread my leg, poured a teeny bit of oil directly onto my groin and down in my taint, and a moment later, rubbed it in very gingerly with the tips of three fingers. I counted one, two, three times she unknowingly budged the tips of her fingers into the side of my scrotum. I was nervous I was going into cum into my own bunched up underwear.

"That better? Feel like the tension is going away?" she asked, looking down at me.

I replied with eyes closed. "A little more, a little deeper."

She obeyed, and I let out a long, pleasurable moan. The oil was warming up my gooch like crouching over a candle.

She moved to the other side of the bed, holding my underwear in her hand as she circled around. My dick was becoming harder now, starting to bend upward, bobbing up and down as my aunt suddenly took her weight off of it.

She kneeled over the bed slightly, and pushed my junk away again. And again she circled lotion deep into the regions of my groin, pushing three fingertips with tremendous pressure into the area just left of my asshole.

"Aunt Ruth, you might be an accountant, but you have the hands of a magician." I exclaimed.

"Glad you like it." She said back with a smile.

She finished up massaging my lower region. She lightly tossed my underwear (now damp from oil) to the side and moved considerately down to my ankles for a nice finishing rub.

"Anywhere else hurt?" she asked.

"No, no." I said. "Everything feels wonderful."

My erection stood ramrod straight in the center of our conversation.

"I'll let you relax for a minute then it'll be my turn!" she announced and swiftly exited.

I relaxed dick up on my aunt's bed, letting the warm fever of the massage oil wash over me. I had no idea what this oil was called but I was now considering becoming a Wall Street investor just to make sure it stays on the market.

After about 5 minutes, Aunt Ruth came back in the room. Her fingertips met the hem of her shirt and moved upwards as she moved through the doorway and spoke. "Alright, scootch. My turn."

"Man, I could lay here forever." I replied.

"Well, I tell ya...it's good that Emmie is coming. She's better at the whole post-workout massage routine than I am. She was the one that started me on it."

She removed her shirt, exposing a white bikini top underneath.

"Yeah? That's great. Can't wait."

I got up from the bed, boner bobbing up and down as I moved.

"You had your groins, I have my upper arms and my glutes. Go hard on those if you can."

She slid off her shorts and her underwear in one go, standing bottomless now just inches away from me.

I saw her pussy lips stretch open for a moment as she spread her legs to get in position on the bed. She first laid on her back, legs spread ever just so.

I started the usual routine - shoulders, neck, abdomen, feet, up the legs repeat.

She spread her arms out and commanded me. "Rub that stuff hard into my upper arms. Those dumbbells eviscerated my muscles."

I tried my best. I rubbed oil in my hands and went in circles around the circumference of her upper arms and a tad into her arm pits. She made orgasm-like faces as I did this.

"Ohhhh, that's great, Andrew. That's so great." She said passionately.

I was still naked, as I had no desire to slip back into my moist underwear. My erection made a shadow over the skin on her waist.

"Ready to flip over?" I asked, looking down.

"Yes." She said.

She unhooked her bikini top, and like last time, carefully maneuvered an arm bra as she dropped it to the side of the bed and flipped over on her belly.

Now, both myself and Aunt Ruth were completely nude together. She laid on her front, presenting her naked backside to me, and I hovered above her, my jutting cock wagging in the air like a lone branch on an old tree.

I started on the routine -- shoulders, neck, down the back, legs and feet. The oil was almost empty.

"Aunt Ruth, this bottle is almost empty. How should I approach the glutes?" I asked.

"Mmm, just improvise. Use up the rest of it. It's okay. I'll get more tomorrow."

I pointed the bottle straight down at her ass and let it drip. She gasped upon contact. I then squirted the remainder of the bottle into my hands, rubbed them together and began.

I started simple. I grabbed her cheeks firmly, and moved them in circles. Then, I massaged with my fingertips in vertical lines, starting inside the crack and going to the waist, going in and out. My aunt had no objection to my fingertips in between her cheeks.

"That better? I hope I'm doing it right." I asked.

"Go lower." She answered. "Right where the cheeks meet the legs."

I looked at the area she was referring to. This would be a challenge. Her exposed pussy, peeking in through tiny pubic stubs, was right fucking there.

I rubbed my hands together. I dug into the fold between the cheeks and the legs with my knuckles, but it wasn't working. I couldn't get the angle right.

"Mind if I get on the bed to get a better angle?" I asked.

"Of course, not. Whatever works for you." Aunt Ruth answered.

Without my prompting her to do so, she spread her legs wider so I can sit beneath her. I sat on my knees, her legs making a V shape around me. My erection hung low, touching oily against her bed sheet.

I stretched my hands out, and dug my knuckles deep into my aunt's ass cheek unders. Almost immediately, she let out a long, loud moan, almost sexual in its volume and intensity.

She expressed her pleasure vocally. "Ohhhh my, Andrew. That's marvelous."

"Glad you like this method." I chuckled. "I just made it up."

She moaned again as I dug my knuckles deeper. I dug in deep for a few minutes, moving all along the perimeter.

"Anything else? Little bit of oil left and that's it." I asked.

"Get all in between the legs. Might as well while you're down there.

So I did. With the little bit oil I had left I rubbed in her inner thighs and groins like she had me, but it was difficult upside down. Her vagina sat center stage between by hands, looking right at me.

I suggested to her, "Turn over so I can get in the groin."

She wordlessly obeyed, swinging her legs around me. She kept her hands over her breasts to maintain a little bit of modesty, and yet her nicely groomed crotch sat inches away from me and my throbbing erection.

I used a bit of pressure rubbing my knuckles into her groins. The temptation to touch a fingertip, even a fingernail tip, just a millimeter against her pussy was unbearable. I wanted to. I had to. But I couldn't. Aunt Ruth's nudity had obviously come with a compromise. It was situational.

"Alright, that should do it." I said as I finished up with one swift sweep across her upper thigh into her inner crotch.

"Andrew, you could be a masseuse. I'm not kidding." She said happily.

I got off the bed, smiling, grabbing my underwear from the floor. "Thanks, Aunt Ruth."

Her body loosened, but her hand bra stayed in place.

She took and a breath in and out and grinned. "This was exactly what I needed before a long night of work. You're the best nephew ever."

Her loose hands still covered her breasts.

Like last time, I let her rest. I grabbed my oil-soaked underwear from the ground let her take a short beauty nap in her natural state.

Continued in Part 3...