Aunt Ruth's House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes passed before she stopped, and made a comment under exhausted breaths: "Oh God, it's so hot."

And suddenly, she stuck her thumbs inside the waistband of her pants and slid them off, revealing her sweaty legs. She threw her pants to the side as I noticed her underwear, which she was apparently extremely comfortable revealing to me -- white and black vertical stripes, more akin to the shape of booty shorts than traditional underwear, but very high up the waist, and revealing a lot of butt cheek.

"Okay." she simply said as she got back into the motion.

I didn't say anything about her sudden state of undress. If she was okay with it, than I had no reason to comment.

We restarted our routine from the beginning -- back to the high knees.

After another few minutes my aunt stopped again. She seemed to be getting out of breath. She spoke: "Sorry, I'll be right back. I gotta put on something else. Keep going!"

Quickly, she speedwalked out of the room. I kept going, eager to see what she'd be wearing upon return.

She returned moment later in a simple bra and panties -- white, with frilly edges of the bottoms.

"Will it bother if you if I just work out in this?" she said walking back in the room. "It'll make it so much better for me in these heat."

"No, no." I said. "Wear whatever you want. I'm down to my skivvies myself."

"Thanks so much."

"What, uh, what do you usually workout in when it's hot like this?"

"I usually don't workout in anything, whether it's hot or not."

I laughed as we got back into the routine. "What? You workout naked?"

"Yeah! Or at least bottomless."

"For real?"

"Yeah, it's actually better for you. No clothing, no muscle restrain of any sort. Especially better during Yoga and regular stretching."

"That makes sense. Never thought about that."

"Mhmm. You should get a try one day if you ever get a chance."

And with that comment, I quietly resumed the routine. In her new outfit I watched do side planks, crunches, and then jumping jacks. Oh god, the jumping jacks. Her tits nearly flopping out of her bra was inevitable, and multiple times she had to catch them and readjust. I couldn't see the tag, but if I had to guess, she was at least a large C cup, possibly a small D.

As enjoyable as this was, it was also creating a problem -- I had become rock hard underneath my boxers. These weren't regular flowing boxers, they were boxer briefs, so the outline of my erection was clearer than the sky. When it came for our 4th round of jumping jacks, my flop was as easily noticeable as hers. I was notice my dick was gonna poke out of the hole as it bobbed up and down in the middle of the living room.

I didn't think she noticed it, and we came around to our final turn on the exercise ball. As she rolled it over to me, I caught her glance downward at my crotch, and there absolutely no hiding it when I bent backwards over the ball to do high crunches, and it was pointing directly up at the ceiling, just millimeters from the head poking out of the middle.

"That's it. Keep it going it strong." She egged me on, standing over me, watching. I knew she could see it -- she had to -- she was less than a foot away, but the respectable woman she is, she said nothing.

We finished our session with another round of high knee jogging, and by the time we finished, I was still harder than cement. I looked over at my aunt, who walked towards her towel, covered head to toe in sweat, so much so that the ceiling fan light above made her shiny like she was covered in oil. This didn't help my situation, especially when she bent over to properly drape the towel over her head and I noticed that the backside of her white panties had become extremely translucent and sweat was running down deep into her crack.

She turned around to face me and my boner. "Alright, that was really good one. It's like a sauna here. Who's gonna shower first?"

"You can go first. You look sweatier than me." I laughed back.

"Alrighty." She said very matter-of-fact, and quickly sped off to the bathroom.

I needed a moment to compose myself when she disappeared. What have I gotten myself into? Just a week ago I was moving in with my Aunt temporarily due to my home situation, now she's come millimeters away from seeing my throbbing dick, and she's continuously bending over in front of me in next to nothing. I was nervous, but these work outs have become a blessing.

Our Saturday post-workout was pleasant. We traded some family gossip over some delicious vegan pizza, I introduced her to Westworld, and we Facetimed Emmie, who announced she was coming to stay for a couple days starting Wednesday. Even though she just turned 18 she still looked how I remembered growing up -- forever stuck with an innocent younger face, but now slightly more developed on the rest of the body despite being extremely short and thin. He hair was longer than I remember, though, appearing to flow all the way down her back, which her and Aunt Ruth argued about extensively over this Facetime session.

Later, she was cooking dinner in the kitchen, and I came downstairs for a drink from the fridge. We were both dressed casual, sweats and t-shirts.

I spoke as I opened the fridge: "Ugh. I don't know about you, Aunt Ruth, but I am sorer than a bitch after this morning. Muscles cramping everywhere."

"Oh my god, me too!" She agreed. "That was the hardest I've gone in a while."

"Yeah, for sure."

"You know, when Emmie and I used to workout together we'd always give each other massages afterwards if we were sore. I'm not the greatest at them but she's a master."

"Really? That sounds nice. We should give it a try."

She stopped for a moment to stir the rice before replying. "You know what? I think I still have some of the therapeutic oil left from forever ago. When we're done eating I'll go see."

We ate dinner. I tried to eat in a hurry to get to the massage faster but she took her sweet time. She told me some more stories about her and Uncle Will's ugly relationship towards the end. Apparently Ellie claims that she thinks he was flirting with one of her older friends and how he would always stare at her when she came over. I can see why they decided to plug the plug on marriage.

We finished our meal of rice and beans and she headed upstairs to look for the massage oil.

A couple minutes later she yelled from upstairs. "Hey, Andrew I found it!"

"What?!" I enquired back loudly from the bottom of the stairs.

"The therapeutic massage oil! I found it!"

"Great!"

She came down to show it to me. There wasn't much left but there was enough for us both to use tonight.

"I've never given massage before I guess there's a first time for everything." I continued.

"I can show you. Like I said, I'm not a master myself but I know I few tips and tricks."

She turned around and headed back up, and I followed closely behind. We were headed for her bedroom.

"In here?" I asked as she opened the door.

"I have the bigger bed. I don't feel like going out back to get the tanning chairs. Those are better to use, but this will do for now."

She rummaged through a pile of junk near her closet and pulled out a huge rubbery foam mat and laid it over top her bedspread.

"So what should I do?" I asked.

"Get down to your boxers and lay on your stomach." She told me very directly.

My aunt patiently watched me with her hands folded at her waist while I very carefully took of my clothes. First, the shirt, then the belt and the socks, then the sweatpants. Now I was almost naked but she was clothed.

"Lay down flat." She said.

I listened to her directions, laying down next to her with my backside facing the ceiling.

"Now this oil..." she started. "...is a kind of a muscle relaxant. It's gonna be cold at first, but as I rub it in, it gets warmer, and your muscles with feel better."

She poured some into her hands and rubbed them together, then she placed her hands on the backs of my shins. These were extremely sore from all the jogging and jumping jacks. She was right, it was cold, almost uncomfortably so, upon first touch, as it got deeper in the skin, it became gradually warmer.

Slowly she moved all the way from the heels of my feet to the area above the back of the knee. I moaned with pleasure and she chuckled at the occurrence of it.

Ever so gingerly she went a little higher and a little higher. The tips of her fingertips continuously grazed the area right below my buttocks and my right around my groin as she stuck them in and out of my boxer legs. Then she moved onto my back, kneading it like a cat.

"Feels good?" she asked.

"Feels amazing, Aunt Ruth." I complimented in muffled response.

"Roll over now, we'll do your front."

I rolled over on my back and the warmness of the oil that already seeped into my backside came over the rest of my body like a big fuzzy hug. Aunt Ruth squirted some more lotion into her hands and started on my legs like last time.

She worked up, up, up, and her fingertips came closer and closer to my groins, but never touched.

She moved on to my torso and gave me some instructions for when it was her turn. "When it comes to the chest and the belly, think of it like kneading bread. Like very carefully molding pizza dough. Just press into gently with your fingers and let the oil work it's magic."

She rubbed it all in my chest and my shoulders. It felt spectacular. I let out a couple of pleasured breaths.

Suddenly, I felt her tugging at the waistband of my boxers. I looked down to see her tucking in the waistband and pulling them down ever so slightly to expose more of my waist. "Let's nudge these down a bit..." she whispered to herself.

Carefully with three fingertips she rubbed lotion into a circular motion in the area right above the dick root. This felt amazing too, and it started giving me a chub.

She made another round over all the bases, then she stopped.

"Alright, my turn." She said.

I was so relax that I struggled to sit up. "Are you sure? I'll probably be really bad."

"You won't know until you try, my good nephew."

Nonchalantly and with no warning she started removing her clothing while I stood up off the bed. I was too oily to put my clothes back on, so I remained in my boxers.

Aunt Ruth removed her shirt, revealing a neon pink wire bra underneath, and under her sweatpants was simple black underwear. Then...she reached for her bra, moving her hands behind her back.

She very carefully took her bra off while simultaneously moving her hands to cover her breasts. She smiled at me as she maneuvered herself facedown onto the bed, arms down at her side. I didn't see anything, but I saw enough.

"No rush. Start whenever you're ready." She instructed me.

The cartilage in my boxers shook when I looked at my aunt laying there in front of me in nothing but her underwear, the undersides of her breasts jutting out from under her chest.

I nervously squirted some oil in hands in the same way she did and starting rubbing into her legs.

"Put some pressure into it." She commented.

I tried to on the backs of her knees, slowly creeping upward. Treading as lightly as I could while still applying pressure, I squeezed and kneaded the area right below her ass. My knuckles grazed her underwear-covered cheeks and she told me my new method was better.

Now onto her back. I remembered what she said about kneading dough, and slowly massaged the path from her waistline to her neck.

"Get the sides." She commanded in a very relaxed tone of voice.

So I did. Exactly 3 times, I counted, my fingertips just ever so lightly smudged up against the sides of her breasts. She let out a pleasured sigh.

I went over her back once again for good measure, then I stopped and asked "Am I doing your front too?"

"Yes please! That abdomen workout was killer! Hand me my bra."

She stuck her arm out and made a grabbing motion with her hand. I reached down and handed her her bra from the floor.

Again, she carefully maneuvered herself onto her back, casually placing the bra on her chest. It sat unstrapped, low enough down her chest to cover her nipples, but not much else.

I squeezed some more lotion into my hands and started on the shoulders and she closed her eyes. I moved in circular motions near her clavicles and into her chest cavity.

Her glorious globes sat inches below, tempting me, but I didn't know how far I was allowed to go.

In lieu of risk, I touched them. My skin touched her breasts. I gently rubbed in circles at the top, just where they met the chest, moving just a little bit downward to where I could feel just the slightest hint of jiggle. She said nothing, but continued to lay silent, breathing slowly. I can't imagine with the amazing lotion feels like on one's tits.

I moved down the stomach, using the same pizza dough method. I noticed now how totally toned her abdomen is. Perfectly flat, yet curved like a carefully blown plexiglass sculpture.

"Mind if I tug your bottoms down a bit too?" I quietly asked.

"Mmm, yeah." She replied instantly.

I precisely reached for the rim of her underwear, carefully pulling it down a little bit from the sides. It sat lower on her waist now, and like me to her, I could see the top of her womb.

With a little bit more lotion in my hands, I covered the circumference of her waist, taking every little opportunity I could to stick even just a bit of a finger tip underneath the raised rim of her underwear.

I continued for several minutes. I decided any longer duration massage then she to gave me would be suspicious, so I stopped after another go round her clavicles.

"Oil's almost gone, Aunt Ruth. I think we're done." I commented, slowing my rubbing to a halt.

"Mmmm, I'm so relaxed." she said laying there with her eyes closed, arms perfectly still at her sides.

"What now?" I asked.

"You did amazing, nephew. Thank you." Her speech slowed and slurred. "I think I'm just gonna lay here. Maybe dose off for a bit."

I stood back and looked at her, my erection forming fuller now. She looked like she was in a total state of zen. I eyed her up and down -- here was my sexy Aunt Ruth, who I've always known to be attractive, but never this open, laying in nothing but black underwear on a bed met, posed like a goddess, with her bra loosely sitting on the bottoms of her breasts.

"Should I just leave then?" I asked.

But no reponse.

I decided do a test. I felt the erection in my boxers reach full mast and I moved closer to my aunt. She was in such a state of sleepy warm bliss that she didn't hear my footsteps.

I stood above her and without thinking about it too hard, I pulled my dick out. I took my hard cock out and let in flop in the air just feet away from my Aunt's face, just because I could.

She didn't even know I was standing there. I waved it around some more and jerked it a couple times, just to test the waters -- nothing. She was out, mentally on another, warmer planet.

I stared at her body for another couple seconds, then put myself back in my shorts and exited, leaving her to her nap.


12