Aunt Ruth's House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Emmie deepthroated me and massaged my balls for several minutes. Aunt Ruth stood there and watched, never looking at me, only at my crotch filling her daughters face as my breathing and moaning grew audibly louder.

"Let me you know you're about to finish, okay, cousin?" Emmie said briefly taking me out of her mouth.

"Very soon." I replied underneath a moan.

My cousin sped up the process jerking me off at the base while she sucked off the rest, still squeezing and smothering my balls with oil. She even bobbed her head up and down and it made a slurping noise.

"Cousin...I'm gonna c-cum..." I started.

She immediately took her mouth off of my shaft and grabbed the paper towel next to me. She covered my tip with the paper towel, and suddenly, with her right hand instead, pressed with her thumb directly in the center of my sack in a way that shot all my spunk through my shaft like water through a hose, and I immediately came buckets into the 2 thin sheets she had wrapped around my penis head.

My eyes shut, my head pushed back into the mattress and legs twitched as I ejaculated into the paper towels in my cousin's hand. I had nothing to hide, so I let out a loud, from-the-gut moan, to which my cousin and aunt smiled and laughed.

"Feels so good after all that muscle work, right?" Emmie asked me as I shot my final squirts.

"Oh my god, yes." I replied. "That's wonderful!"

Emmie folded up the paper towels so the cum was inside, and with the other side, wiped up the remnants of spunk from my dick. She took into the bathroom, where she flushed it down the toilet and very quickly washed her hands.

"Mom, you're next!" she shouted over the sink. "So we can show Andrew the techniques."

Aunt Ruth smiled and looked down at me. "Alright, nephew. Up!"

I promptly got off the bed. "So, how does the 'full treatment' work for women?"

Emmie stopped the sink, dried her hands and came back into the room. "Basically the same, just different methods. Why don't you show me the massages you've been usually doing and then when we get to the end I'll show you the finishers."

"Works for me." I said.

Meanwhile, Aunt Ruth was undressing inches away from me. She promptly took off her shirt, revealing a familiar black bra underneath, and then she slid her shorts and underwear off at the same time.

She kicked her clothes to the side before laying face down on the bed. Now, she unclasped her bra and laid it on the night stand gently beside her, and once again, Aunt Ruth was 100% nude before me, even though I had not yet seen everything.

I picked up the oil from the floor and got to work rubbing it into my hands as my tired erection slowly turned back to semi, even though I was still aroused on a level for which the English language has no fitting adjectives.

Emmie, still naked, watched silently from the side of the bed just as her mother did a few minutes ago. I started as I usually do with the shoulders, across the back, down the spine, and around the waist. Slowly, then, I moved as I do the feet and legs. I applied my previous technique to my aunt's ass -- starting with massaging in circles, then moving my fingertips vertically up and down, in the crack, and per her request again, digging my knuckles into the undersides of the cheeks.

Aunt Ruth moaned. "Ugh, Andrew, you are very good at that."

"Good, that means I'm getting better. Ready to flip over?" I asked in reply.

Without speaking she reached for her bra on the nights stand, and employed a familiar arm bra as she flipped over, then gingerly laid it across her bare chest when she was situated. When she was flipping, there was instant -- just an instant -- where I swore I could have saw her nipples -- but the moment was fleeting; I wouldn't remember it, and her familiar bra blocked the way now.

Once again, I implored the usual routine -- shoulders, arms, chest/tops of the breasts, abdomen , thighs, shins, feet. I dug into her groins as I did last time, staring at her cunt just inches away from my lips as I finished the rounds.

"Are you ready to see the finishing techniques?" Emmie asked, watching me rub the skin just millimeters away from the womb from which she was birthed.

"Do we still have the buzzer?" Aunt Ruth blurted out from below.

"Yes, we should!" Emmie said. Quickly, she exited, went into her bedroom, and came back moments later with "the buzzer" -- a smooth looking sparkly purple vibrator with long, dulled edges.

It appeared that Emmie was to take the wheel now, as so I got off the bed and stepped to the side.

"So..." Emmie continued. "I'm gonna show you the finished techniques on my mom, and then she can do my massage, but you can finish. Does that work?"

"Sounds good to me, cousin." I said affirmatively.

"Okay, so..." Emmie started. "...while there was only really a few techniques for men there are many, many, many for women. I'm gonna show you to 4 that I think are the most effective. Mom, can you scoot to the edge?"

Aunt Ruth silently obeyed, wiggling herself and scooting her oily ass just off the edge of the bed.

"First one is similar to one of the male techniques, and it goes like..." Emmie said, then she did the same to her mother that she did to me. She placed her open mouth on the space between the bottom of the vagina and the asscrack and sucked while she implored slow, finger-deep strokes of the vaginal lips with two spread fingers. Aunt Ruth's breath became audible.

Despite just cumming a few minutes ago, I grew hard again watching the educational demonstration.

"The second is technically one we can do ourselves...usually works great...but of course this is post-work-out release so that defeats the point." Emmie said as she showed me technique #2. It consisted of rubbing the clitoris rapidly side to side, so much so that the lips jiggled.

"That works?" I asked.

"If you do it for a long time, yes. Mom, do you remember the backwards position for the others?" Emmie replied to all in the room.

"I think so!" Aunt Ruth said. Then, she suddenly flipped over and presented the spread of her pussy to us by getting all fours on the bed, backside toward her daughter.

"The third technique is a little complicated so don't expect to master it right away..." Emmie explained. She put her open mouth against her mom's pussy and opened and closed her lips. Meanwhile, she took her right hand and rubbed the top of her clit from underneath in a circular motion with the tips of 3 fingers.

My aunt began to moan, and when I looked over at her, I noticed that her top had fallen off onto the bed in front her. I still couldn't see the nipples, as her breasts were leaning against the fabric of the bed, but nevertheless, they were exposed at last.

This technique continued for about 2 minutes, and steadily, my aunt's moaning and breathing grew louder and more abrasive. I saw her hands clench around the sheets underneath them.

Emmie's lecture moved on. "Now, I can tell she's getting close to finishing so I'm gonna move onto the buzzer with the fourth technique." Emmie stopped the oral and the rubbing, turned the "buzzer" on and shoved it slowly into her mother's vagina. "Now, because she's in this position, it's easier for me to rub slowly along the walls of the inside."

It was at this time that a bit of pre-cum had emerged from my tip once again, despite sporting an exhausted semi. I shook my dick around a little bit to get rid of it, but I was concerned it would come again.

Aunt Ruth's moaning was loudest of all this time as Emmie knew all the patterns, and all the ways to move her hand to bring her mother the most pleasure possible. She grabbed the sheets harder, and her legs twitched.

"Emmie...be careful..." Aunt Ruth said.

Emmie looked at my and chuckled. "She's really sensitive. Watch."

She continued and Aunt Ruth's body to convulse. Emmie started moving the buzzer in and out at a slightly tilted angle.

Aunt Ruth moaned again. "Emmie...don't do that...you know what that-...uuuuuggghhhh...."

"Here it comes!" Emmie announced.

"Emmie...please...you can't.....UUUUGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Before she could finish her remark, Aunt Ruth started to squirt viciously. It started out of nowhere, squirting out like the world's most powerful wide-faucet sink. Total Niagra. She screamed involuntarily as her squirt immediately soaked her daughter's hand and the bedsheets below.

As her breath came back to her, she scolded her daughter. "Emmie, don't do that! Remember I told you not to do that last time!"

Emmie laughed, glancing over at me for a moment. "Come on, mom, it's all good fun!"

"Emmie, that's too far!" Aunt Ruth said as she turned her torso and looked at me. Finally, after waitings eons, my Aunt Ruth's breasts were visible to me, even if obscured by darkness. To my surprise, she had a little heart tattoo floating just left above her right nipple. The room was dim, and our shadows were harsh, but I saw enough of them to make them out. Her areolas were darker than the rest of her skin, a beautiful brownish hue, and nipples perfectly centered. They were every man's idea of a perfect pair. "Andrew, I'm sorry you had to see that!" she said to me.

I laughed a nervous laugh. "It's alright, Aunt Ruth. I know it was an accident."

She promptly rolled off the bed from the opposing side and waltzed into the bathroom. "I have to clean myself up. Emmie, you're gonna wash those sheets later! Here...put this down for now."

She threw a towel across the room and Emmie caught it, laying it down on the bed over her mother's squirt.

Emmie threw her mom's used bra off the bed, got into position on the bed face down and I waited, watching. I half observed Aunt Ruth wiping her crotch and inner thighs down with toilet paper and flushing it. She turned the light off in the bathroom, and her tits were much harder to see as she came out and approached her dresser right next to the door. I stared at her backside as she quickly put on a new, perfectly fitting white bikini.

"I'm gonna lay out by the pool. I'll work later. Come out if you want." She said.

"What about my turn?" Emmie asked in surprise.

"Andrew, can you cover your cousin? You saw the techniques, yes?" Aunt Ruth answered.

I replied. "Sure, Aunt Ruth."

Aunt Ruth promptly skipped out the room with a towel in hand, her butt cheeks jiggling.

"I guess she's pissed." I noted out loud.

"She'll get over it. She has a habit of making a mess when she finishes but somehow it's my fault." Emmie said. "I honestly don't know why she's even upset. Nothing to be pissy about. I'll go talk to her when we're done."

I started massaging my cousin, backside first. The usual routine. I felt my fingers rub against her vagina multiple times while massaging the inner groin from behind, but I suppose it didn't matter now.

She flipped over and I started on the shoulders, until I came to a new obstacle.

"Is there, um, is there a particular way to massage the breasts?" I asked. "Your mom usually keeps her bra on."

"Not really. Just do like I would do your chest. Mine are pretty small anyway, as I'm sure you've noticed." Emmie answered.

I rubbed a bit more oil into my palms, and like Indiana Jones prepping to swap the sandbag, I gently placed my hands and fingertips on my cousin's tits. I moved my fingers gently in and out along the rims, twiddled the tiny nipples, and pressed harshly into the undersides and sides with my knuckles, similar to the technique used on the butt cheeks.

"See, you got it." Emmie congratulated me. "Mom is such a prude."

"Any other techniques?" I asked.

"Here."

Emmie grabbed my hands and squeezed her tiny tits together the best she could with them.

"As slow as you can, let them slide back to their natural position, and scrape ever so gently with your nails."

I did what she said.

"Now..." she continued. "With not too much pressure, pinch my nipples."

I did so, and she let out a slow breathe through her nose. I continued to do it over and over, and her sounds of pleasure continued.

Eventually I continued the rest of her front. She happily spread her legs for me so I could massage her groins.

I concentrated very hard with my younger cousin's bare pussy just inches away. "Which finishing technique do you prefer?"

"Which do you think you'd be best at?" she replied.

"No, cousin, you tell me which one you like and I'll do my best."

"Okay, well, the first one I showed you usually works for me. If we need to switch it up, I'll let you know."

"The first one was the one with the mouth on the ---?"

"Yeah, right between the -- yeah"

We both knew what each other meant.

I hesitated for a moment, as we both repositioned ourselves, Emmie scooting to the edge of the bed and me getting on my knees on the carpet. Before my long pause became to obviously a nervous one, I pressed my lips on my cousin's taint and made out with it. As per the technique, I took two fingers and pressed deeply into her vag. She immediately started moaning.

As my lips moved in and out on my cousin's gooch, my top lip repeatedly grazing the bottom of her coin slot, my tongue touching on and off the very bottom of her asscrack, I thought out of all the times as kids that I had seen her in various forms of undress -- at family BBQs when I had seen her in slender bikinis, the one time we all went on vacation and she was pantsless in the hotel room, and I even remembered the time that she saw my butt once as a little kid when my brother pulled my trunks down at a party as a joke. Now here I was with my lips pressed between her ass and her cunt, fingers deep in warm vaginal lips, and she was slowly reaching orgasm -- all for the sake of what she called "full service".

"Fingers deeper..." she commanded.

So I listened. And she moaned.

Gradually her moans and breathe grew louder just as Aunt Ruth's had -- and she began gripping the sides of the bed, her lip curling and her nose scrunching into her face.

"Don't stop." She said. "Bite harder."

I put some teeth force into my oral massaging. Slowly Emmie's legs began closing in on my ears. Her thigh skin pressed against me.

"Good?" I asked.

"Cousin, keep going. I'm gonna finish." she said through her breathe. "Fingers faster!!"

I fingered her ferociously, at the same time digging my mouth into the area between her rectum and her snatch, pressing the surface of my tongue in the center, and biting the area on the whole with teeth just so.

A minute more of doing this led to my cousin wrapping her legs around my shoulders, resting them on my back.

Suddenly, her thighs had me in a headlock.

"Andrew..." she said through a wimper.

She let out a searing, long high-pitched moan and her hips began gyrating uncontrollably, my head still stuck in her crotch. It was a sudden roller coaster of pussy. As she shook, her pussy lips rubbed all over my face in a random pattern and subsequently, she came, and her juices and creams filled the space between my facial orifices and her gaping hole.

Eventually she pushed me away and I fell back onto the carpet with my cousin's liquids all over my face and neck.

"Cousin, that's one of the best full service massages I've ever received. Are you sure you've never done that before?" Emmie said, laying back on the bed.

"Yeah." I laughed. "First time I've done that."

"You're incredible! I'm just gonna lay here for a bit...catch my breath...."

"Alright."

I stood up.

"Are you joining your mom out by the pool? I think she wants to talk to you."

"Ugh. I know. I'll go see her in a bit."

I cleaned myself up and threw my boxers on. I watched through the window a bit later as Emmie and Aunt Ruth conversed poolside -- for reasons unknown, Emmie stayed topless, flaunting her tits by the pool while her and her mother argued, and still for a little bit when she came inside.

Emmie and headed to my bedroom for a movie and dinner while Aunt Ruth did her evening work. She chose Me Before You. It wasn't very good, but it's okay. I was happy to spend time with her.

Things wrapped up for the night -- we all ate and put out PJs on. I helped Aunt Ruth tidy up the garage a bit before bedtime, and around 11, we all settled in.

Going to bed, I thought that things couldn't possibly get better than they did today. I did things with both my aunt and my cousin I have only seen in fantasies, and the workouts were getting more and more intimate. It couldn't possibly get any better.

And then I remembered.

Tomorrow is Friday.

Yoga day.


12