Aunt Sandi Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From under him Lisa said, "Okay, let him finish you." She looked over at me expectantly.

Oh fuck, here it was. Tom pulled out of Lisa and turned over onto his back. Lisa leaned against him and began kissing him passionately. I took one deep breath and didn't hesitate as I captured his cock between my lips. The taste of Lisa's pussy was delicious and I was so turned on that I stopped thinking about it and began moving my head up and down, using my tongue to lick him on the spots I knew were the most sensitive on me.

Above me I heard him groaning into Lisa's mouth and just like that, he tensed up and I felt my mouth filled with a burst of hot, salty cum. He bucked his hips forward and thrust into my mouth a few times. I swallowed the first several spurts easily and I held onto him with my lips for dear life, not wanting cum to go everywhere on the bed. I felt his hand on my head as I continued to very slowly suck him as he began to go soft, eventually taking him in all the way down to the base.

He groaned, "Oh my god!"

Lisa asked, "Was that good, baby?"

I finally pulled back and let his dick out of my mouth as he answered her in a whisper I couldn't quite make out and kissed her deeply. They kissed for several moments and they told each other how much they loved one another. Finally, she asked him, "Are you ready to try now?"

"Can you do the same thing you did for him?" he asked.

"Mmm hmm," she answered.

I had gone a little soft but that quickly changed when she looked down at me and held out her hand and said, "Let's change it up just a little. I wanna ride you so he can really see you inside me."

I liked the sound of that and moved up and lay on my back. Lisa straddled me and then said in almost a whisper, "Maybe I could..."

She didn't finish her thought but she quickly turned around and got into a reverse cowgirl position. She said to Tom, "Come down here baby. Watch him fill me up."

Knowing he was going to be watching intently as I fucked his wife made me strain the muscles in my groin, causing my cock to get to a painful level of hardness. Tom moved down between my legs and I heard Lisa say authoritatively, "Put him in me."

Almost immediately I felt Tom's hand take a hold of my cock as he lined it up with Lisa's dripping-wet opening. Once it was inside he actually starting softly caressing my balls as Lisa began rocking back and forth atop me. I hoped I wouldn't lose it too quickly, but it was all feeling very intense.

I tried my best to control my breathing and concentrated to completely relax all of my muscles and just lay back and enjoy the sensations. When Tom leaned forward and began licking my balls and the lower part of my shaft when Lisa was far enough back out of the way I knew that this was going to be over much more quickly than I wanted it to be.

She was moaning loudly and asked him breathlessly, "Does he taste good?"

All I heard was a muffled "Mmmm" in response but it sounded definitely in the affirmative. Lisa turned slightly and said, "You feel so good. I want your cum inside me."

Somewhere in my scattered thoughts I knew that Tom was supposed to get to have me come in his mouth but apparently she had other ideas. I could feel my orgasm really starting to take hold now and I knew that no amount of relaxing was going to make any difference.

Lisa could feel me getting close too and said, "Here he comes."

I reached forward and grabbed her ass cheeks as I groaned loudly and tensed up, unleashing a torrent of hot cum deep inside her. She threw her head back and yelped as her pussy rhythmically pulsed and squeezed around my cock, certain signs of her own orgasm. She gasped and said loudly, "Oh god! Mmm mmm mmm..."

I continued thrusting until my own orgasm subsided. She became still with me still fully inside her. Tom was moaning and was still licking my balls as she said to him, "Are you ready for your treat?"

I didn't hear his response but she slowly pulled back until my softening dick was out of her.

I felt her hand on me and not even a second went by before Tom greedily took me in his mouth and began sucking me, licking up the cum that had dripped out of Lisa's pussy back onto me as well as her juices. He started moaning and it was obvious how much he was enjoying it.

I was pretty sensitive but it wasn't painful, and it was actually starting to feel pretty good. I tensed my muscles and started to stiffen again, gasping a little.

Lisa leaned back and said, "There's more up here to clean up." She leaned back more and spread her legs open as widely as she could for him.

I tried looking around her but I couldn't quite see what was happening, but Tom's mouth left my cock and I heard him enthusiastically licking her pussy.

She moaned and said seductively, "Mmm, yes, lick it all up like a good little cum slut. Let me see." There was a pause as he showed her and she added, "Good boy, now swallow it all down."

Tom got a little frenzied and was alternating between licking Lisa's pussy and sucking my cock, and the idea of it all was so incredibly hot in my mind that after about ten minutes of this I could feel another orgasm building, and of course Lisa had probably lost count of her orgasms by now.

Tom must have sensed that what he was doing was on the right track too because he eventually started taking me as deep as he could again and again, and as Lisa laid back on my chest I lost it and unloaded in his mouth as he moaned loudly as I shot all I had left.

Tom pulled back a little and coughed and sounded like he was choking, but just seconds later his mouth was back on me, sucking me just as before. Lisa had turned herself enough so she could kiss me as Tom kept on until there was nothing left.

He sat up and coughed more loudly this time and I saw him wipe his hand against his mouth as he breathed deeply. Lisa rolled off of me and sat up next to Tom and asked, "You okay, baby? I'll get you some water, okay? Just stay here."

Tom loudly cleared his throat and said, "Thanks. I'll be okay. Something went down the wrong way." We all laughed.

Lisa got up from the bed to head into the bathroom to get Tom some water, leaving us alone. He looked down at me a bit sheepishly and said, "That was fucking incredible."

"I take it you liked it." I laughed.

He smiled and said, "Fuck yeah, I loved it."

Lisa had come back now and handed the little paper cup of water to Tom. She said softly, "That was so amazing. Now Sandi has something to be jealous of me for!" She giggled.

Lisa crawled onto the bed and I scooted over so that we could all lie down next to each other.

Tom moved to a sitting position on his side of the bed and leaned back against the headboard. He gestured for Lisa and she came to him immediately. He softly said, "Thank you for this."

"You're welcome." She kissed him and asked, "Did you like it? It seemed like you really liked it." She giggled.

Tom looked over at me a little hesitantly. It seemed like some of the guilt had returned since things had cooled down considerably. Lisa sensed it too and said, "Now, I know that look. Remember, we trust Danny completely, right? Just say the truth. Did you like sucking his cock?"

Tom fell silent and seemed to shuffle around nervously for a moment, but finally gathered up his courage and took a deep breath and said, "I loved it and I can't wait to do it again."

"That makes me so happy, baby. I'm so happy your fantasy came true." He hugged her close and just held her for several minutes. It was beautiful.

She looked back at me and said, "Come over here with us." I scooted over and got behind her and she shifted around a bit so that she was between us so we were both holding her.

She turned her head back and kissed me softly. "And how did you like your first time?"

I'd had time to think about my answer and just said, "It was great. You made everything so easy and comfortable. You're amazing."

Her face changed into the most loving expression as she said, "Aww, thank you. I thought maybe it would help if you could taste me on him and you didn't have to suck him for very long before he came. Looks like I was right."

After a moment of silence it seemed like she suddenly remembered something and said, "Oh! I'm supposed to give Sandi a FaceTime call to let her know how things went."

I laughed and said with an exasperated tone, "Seriously? She couldn't wait until in the morning?"

Lisa giggled and said, "I know, she did what she does and used her considerable powers of persuasion on me and I crumbled as always. Your aunt is really not someone you say no to, you know? She gets what she wants."

I shook my head and laughed. "Oh, you don't have to tell me." That got Tom laughing as well.

I sighed and extracted myself and went and retrieved my phone and called Sandi, who answered immediately. When she saw my face she smiled very widely. She said, "Hi, my love! I can see by your face that everything went well. Am I right?"

I shook my head and said sarcastically, "Yes, Doctor Whitman, everything went just fine. You couldn't even wait until tomorrow morning to get the low down?"

Sandi laughed loudly and said, "Oh you shut up! I'm sorry! I tried so hard to resist asking Lisa to call me tonight but I just couldn't. I wanted to hear about your first experience as soon as I could since I couldn't be there to see it, and waiting here all alone while Amy was with Kayla has been excruciating!"

I thought Amy should be home by now and asked, "Wait, she's not back yet?"

Suddenly Amy appeared in the picture and said, "No, I'm here! I've been back for a little while, so don't worry, Sandi hasn't been all alone the whole time. Oh, we're all stocked up with milk now!" Both she and Sandi giggled and behind me Lisa and Tom both laughed loudly as well.

I walked back over to the bed and sat back next to Lisa. Sandi saw her and said brightly, "Hi Lease! Did our boys get along well tonight?"

Amy chimed in loudly, "Hi Mom! Hi Daddy!"

I handed her the phone and the conversation was excited and animated. For nearly half an hour Lisa told Sandi and Amy everything that had happened, and Tom even talked to them for a few minutes to tell them his side of things.

Lisa turned the phone around and showed Sandi the big wet spots on the bed and Sandi was really impressed. She said, "Oh my, looks like a new set of sheets is in order."

Lisa sighed and said, "Yeah, I don't know. I'm so tired I think it'll just have to be." They both laughed and Sandi said, "I know what you mean."

Finally the conversation died down and they said their goodbyes. Lisa ended the call and handed the phone back to me. I put it down on the nightstand and sighed as I leaned back into Lisa and put my arm around her to hug her tightly. She turned toward me and pressed her lips against my ear and in the softest possible whisper that Tom couldn't possibly hear she said, "I love you."

I looked back at her and answered with my eyes. Tom was on the other side of her and holding onto her as well. She said, "I'm so tired. I'm gonna go pee and then we should try to get some sleep."

We both agreed and took turns getting cleaned up a bit and then crawled into bed together. Lisa took the middle spot with Tom and me surrounding her on both sides. It didn't take long at all before we all drifted off into a dreamless, blissful sleep.

* * *

At some point in the middle of the night I was awoken to the covers being moved off of me. It took me a minute to remember exactly where I was as the cool night air surrounded me. I opened my eyes and looked around and could just barely make out the shape of Tom kneeling on the floor next to the bed. When he sensed that I was awake, he moved up next to my face and whispered, "Hey, sorry for waking you, but I'm so horny I can't sleep, and all I can think about is... doing it again. I don't know when we'll get the chance again. Can I?"

I could already feel my cock swelling with the thought of it and gave him my answer by repositioning myself a bit and spreading my legs open for him. He didn't waste any time and went straight to licking my balls, then my shaft and finally the tip. I wasn't able to help it and let out a soft groan as my whole body stiffened. Tom was definitely already improving at his cock sucking skills.

To my side I felt Lisa stir and roll over. When I moaned a second time I heard her breathing change and knew she was awake now. She listened for a minute or so and wordlessly came over and straddled my face and said to him, "You love sucking his cock, don't you baby?"

I reached up and spread her legs open a bit with my hands and started eating her pussy as Tom groaned his reply, taking me as deep as he could without gagging. She was already dripping wet as she squirmed and rubbed herself against my face. She moved down just enough to where her asshole was within easy reach so I licked her there, causing her to announce, "Oh baby he has his tongue in my ass, and you know that's his. Feels so good."

She pushed back against me even harder and I pressed my tongue inside her tight hole as far as I could. At the same time I could feel Tom's tongue swirling against my frenulum and in a few more seconds I could feel that the end was near.

Tom could sense it too and sped up his movements even more. I felt my entire body tighten as I started shooting everything I had into his mouth. I heard Lisa gasp and say, "I wanna taste!" I resumed my assault on her clit and she came as Tom kissed her with a mouthful of cum.

I could hear Tom gasping for air as they broke their kiss and he said, "Oh fuck, that was hot. I need to come again."

She said, "Come here, we'll take care of you."

A quick five minute blowjob that Lisa and I shared was all it took before Tom was unloading in my mouth. Lisa grabbed my head and kissed me deeply as we shared Tom's cum between us with her moaning softly into my mouth.

When she finally broke the kiss she said with a hint of sadness, "I don't want this night to end."

I took a deep, cleansing breath and said, "I'm sure we'll have many more nights like this. Next time I'm sure Amy'll want to be here, though."

She said softly, "Oh, for sure. I know she wasn't happy with you coming without her. I'll have to find some way to make it up to her."

Lisa sighed heavily. "Okay, well, I'm completely exhausted now." She crawled over and checked her phone. It was 2:16 am. "We have a busy day tomorrow at Deanna's, so we should really try to get some more sleep."

I needed to pee at this point and got up to head into the bathroom. I wasn't moving too fast and Lisa rushed past me and giggled as she beat me to the toilet. I laughed and said, "Somebody's gonna get spanked again if she doesn't behave."

She started to pee really forcefully and said, "Sorry, sir, I had to pee so bad."

I shook my head and said, "Oh and you think I didn't?" I decided to show her how badly I needed to and came over and pushed her legs open widely. "Don't move, slut."

I got into position and started peeing right along with her into the opening between her legs. She gasped and hissed, "Danny! Oh my god!"

She sighed in resignation and half-hissed, "You're getting me all wet!"

I smirked in the darkness and said, "Oops."

She giggled and said, "Asshole!" She reached up and pinched one of my nipples pretty hard and said, "Take that!" She giggled.

I laughed and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to spray you, but I really needed to go." I brushed my hand down through her hair and held her cheek lovingly and she covered it with her own hand.

She said, "You're just really lucky I love you or I'd be really pissed right now."

I laughed even harder and said, "Pissed? Nice word choice, slut."

She slapped my chest pretty hard and said, "I don't like you right now, you little smart ass. Sir!"

"Here, I'll make it up to you." I reached to the back of the toilet where the plastic container of wipes were and got one and knelt down and wiped her skin for a few moments. When I finished I dropped the wipe down into the water and then moved my hand to where I could press my middle finger up into her asshole, causing her to moan loudly.

"There, all better?"

"All better, sir. That feels so good."

I started moving my finger around and pressed it farther inside and asked, "You like that? Whose asshole is this?"

"Oh god it's yours. All yours, sir."

I removed my finger and immediately moved it to her mouth. There was no hesitation whatsoever as she took my finger into her mouth and licked it clean.

"Now let's get back to sleep, slut."

"Yes sir."

I leaned down next to her ear and said softly, "I love you so much."

She moaned softly and wrapped her arms around my neck. I reached down and flushed the toilet for her and picked her up and carried her back to bed. Tom was already back under the covers and lightly snoring as we got in beside him.

I spooned behind Lisa and reached down and rubbed her asshole lightly for the next few minutes until we drifted off.

The night with Tom and Lisa had been nothing short of incredible and I knew that there would be many more like it in the future. I wondered if Tom and I would progress to doing even more things together and thought about the possibilities.

In the morning when we woke up Tom wanted to suck me one last time so he knelt in the shower and got one last load before it was time to go to Mom's house for the weekend. I pushed aside my worry that I wouldn't have anything left for the weekend visit, but I knew that all the women there could be very persuasive in arousing me. I was ready to be sore again and didn't even care.

As we got dressed to get ready to go I wondered what all might happen over the next couple days. I picked up my phone and saw that I had over twenty texts waiting from various people.

Amy had sent a couple of hot pics, one of Kayla's head between her thighs with the caption "Slut in training" and another with a drop of milk being squeezed from Kayla's nipple with the caption, "Thirsty?" I couldn't help but smile widely.

Bethany had sent a picture of herself naked holding a wooden paddle obscuring her breasts with a fierce yet sexy look in her eyes. My own eyes widened and wondered what she had in store for me.

Next there were several texts from JJ. She mentioned how much she missed me and that she hoped I liked her potatoes recipe. I sent back that they were delicious and right away she was typing a response. 'Awesome! Can you come over soon?? I want to play with you.' It was followed by several suggestive water droplet emojis.

I smiled and sent back that we'd visit soon and she sent back a string of faces with hearts and a few more of the water droplet emojis.

I opened Kayla's texts next and she had said, 'Amy made me cum so many times I thought I was going to pass out. Please send her over more often. And bring your sexy self too because I NEED THAT DICK!' I broke out into laughter at that and sent, 'I'll do my best to make sure you get your recommended daily allowance of dick next time.'

Almost immediately I saw her typing. Her message said, 'I'd like way more than whatever's recommended, please!'

She followed that with a quick pic of her boobs with a bit of milk leaking from both nipples and sent, 'My leaky Girls miss you.'

I laughed and sent, 'Those look so yummy. Talk later.'

I opened the last set of texts that were from Mom. She had written, 'I know by the time you'll see this it's probably too late, but I hope you saved something for your mommy.' That was followed by one that she'd sent at 4:36 am that said, 'Baby I just want to tell you how very much I'm in love with you, my sweet darling boy. Delete this right now please.' The last one came at 7:08 am and said, 'I just came twice thinking about what you did with Tom last night. Sandi told me all about it. Sooo hot!! Love you baby.'