Aunt Sandi Ch. 22

Story Info
Lisa helps Dan and Tom realize one of their fantasies.
8.1k words
4.55
26.8k
27

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

This story is part of a series. If you haven't read the previous chapters, click my username above. If you've been following the story, you will know that this chapter is the one where Dan explores his recently-discovered bisexual fantasies. If male on male sexual contact is something you do not want to read about, I would strongly recommend that you skip this chapter. All characters are 18 or older. Thank you for reading.

* * *

Aunt Sandi - PART 22

It was nearly time to leave for my visit with Tom and Lisa and I was in the bathroom peeing when Amy suddenly ran in excitedly and came up right beside me. I could sense her excitement with whatever it was she was wanting to show to me.

She surprised me so much that I turned and nearly peed all over the floor, just barely managing not to. She giggled excitedly. "Oh sorry! You have to see these! She did it!"

She held up her phone to where I could see and it was a picture of a girl wearing nothing but a pair of lacy blue panties, facing with her back to the camera and bent slightly over with her arm covering her naked breasts. I stared for a second and then Amy brought her hand up and swiped to the next picture.

This one took my breath away. It was Jenna showing off in a frontal view and she had the cutest sexy grin as she looked down in what looked like slight embarrassment, this time with her tits completely exposed with incredibly hard nipples.

All I could say was, "Holy fuck!"

Amy giggled again. "I know!"

She swiped again and the next picture was from behind, but this time Jenna's panties had been pushed down her thighs until they were bunched around her knees, leaving her otherwise completely naked and showing off her ass. Her swollen pussy lips were clearly visible and her asshole was just peeking through as well. My inner photographer thought of various lighting solutions as I stared at the beautiful and sexy sight before me. My cock was already mostly hard as I reached down and flushed the toilet.

Amy looked at me to make sure I was ready and she said, "Okay, if you think that was hot..."

I couldn't imagine what could possibly be more hot than that as she swiped one last time, but as usual I was wrong. Jenna was sitting on her bed, with her knees drawn up to her chest to where they obscured her nipples, but there was a clear view of her dripping wet pussy as well as a much clearer view of her tight little asshole. It was very clear from her flushed chest that she was very turned on, and the seductive look on her face and the absence of any hint of embarrassment agreed with that. She had spread her outer labia open with her fingers and glistening juices could clearly be seen. She looked like she was seconds away from coming and it made my cock painfully hard with arousal.

I reached down and gripped my hard cock and stroked it slightly. Amy's hand joined mine and whispered, "Wouldn't you love to be inside her?"

"You know I would, but right now I need to be inside you."

Amy smiled and removed her hand and put her phone down. "Shouldn't you be saving it for Mom and Dad? And yeah, I never thought I'd say those words. Like, ever."

I was too turned on to listen to reason at this point. Several times during the afternoon I had gotten Amy off with my tongue or fingers but had resisted doing anything for myself, however now after seeing those pictures of Jenna the pressure was too much. My entire body was pulsating with arousal, not just my cock.

Wordlessly I gave Amy a look and moved toward her, taking her and physically turning her around and bending her over the sink counter. She gasped loudly as I yanked her panties aside with one hand and spit on the other to get my cock wet and pushed inside her as if my life depended on it.

Amy grunted loudly in a mixture of pleasure and pain and I felt her body tense as my entire length quickly entered her pussy, finally bottoming out before I pulled almost all of the way out of her and then rammed it home again, causing her to gasp and moan loudly, "Mmmmfffffooooohhhh shit Danny!"

Amy's hair was down and I decided I would gather it up in my hand and pull it tightly while I fucked her. I tugged her hair into my hand and looked into the big mirror in front of us and saw her face, which was flushed with her eyes closed and a serene look on her face. There was only a slight hint of the pain she was feeling in her expression.

I continued to pound her until her first orgasm overtook her, her pussy contracting strongly around my cock and gushing squirt all over us. Somewhere in my mind I pictured Lisa's face and slowed down slightly. I took a deep breath and came to a stop, still all the way inside Amy and moving ever so slightly. It felt incredible.

I swallowed hard and whispered breathlessly, "Yeah... I guess I should wait." I relaxed the tension on Amy's hair and she opened her eyes. She looked at me in the reflection in the mirror and said softly with a slight tremble in her voice, "That was so hot! That's the hardest I came all day baby."

I leaned over and pulled her back to standing and turned her around to face me and kissed her. "I love you, Sweetness."

"I love you too. You better go before you have second thoughts. I may keep you." She smiled as I held her tightly against me.

She looked up at me questioningly. "Do you think while you're gone I could run over and visit Kayla? I could get more milk," she said hopefully with a grin.

I smiled widely and said, "That's a great idea."

"Besides, even though I've come like six times today, I'm still horny as fuck and she needs lots and lots of practice between my thighs." She giggled and I squeezed her more tightly.

I kissed her forehead and released her and started heading out to the bedroom to get dressed to leave. She was already texting Kayla to see if she could visit and walked behind me and sat on the bed as I pulled a comfortable t-shirt over my head.

Amy's phone buzzed with a near-instant reply from Kayla, which Amy read aloud. "Oh my gosh yes! Just you?" I smiled at Kayla's obvious excitement.

They exchanged a few more texts and got everything settled for Amy's visit.

We walked together to the garage and kissed goodbye and then I was off.

I tried the best I could to not speed down the freeway on the way there, and my mind wandered through all of the things we might do and I had several uncomfortable erections. When I finally pulled into the empty spot in the driveway next to Lisa's little Mustang it was just before 4 pm, and my underwear was wet with the precum that had been leaking from the tip of my cock and from Amy's juices I had forgotten to wipe off.

My heart was pounding as I thought ahead to what might happen tonight. I told myself that this is what I wanted and I might as well try to relax and have fun.

Lisa must have been anxiously watching through the window for me to arrive because the door opened and I saw her waiting there and looking at me expectantly. I grabbed my backpack and hastily jumped out and smiled at her as I approached.

Once I was close enough to talk to her in a low voice that no one could overhear I tried my best to sound genuinely disappointed and said, "You have clothes on, slut."

I must have sounded convincing because her mouth dropped open and she was suddenly flustered as she closed the door. "Oh... Um, I'm sorry, sir. I didn't realize I was supposed to..."

I kept with the dominant voice and cut her off. "Did I permit you to speak, slut?" I looked sharply into her eyes and she knew I wasn't playing around. She looked down shamefully as she frantically stripped off her clothes. Once she was naked I took her by the arm roughly and led her to the couch, where I sat down and pulled her over my lap. She knew what was about to happen and breathed deeply as she arched her back so that her ass was sticking up. She was obviously a good girl but she needed to remember her place.

"That's more like it. Is your ass prepared for me?" I asked in my authoritative tone.

"Yeah... um, yes, sir."

"Show me."

I could already clearly see the base of the plug protruding from her asshole but I wanted to humiliate her further and have her spread her cheeks open widely for me to inspect her, and she reached back and did just that.

I said, "I'm pleased your ass is ready, but whenever I arrive, I expect my sluts to be naked. Since you weren't..."

I rubbed each of her cheeks softly and said softly, "Count the strikes."

I raised my hand and brought it down hard with a loud crack, causing her to yelp and jump forward slightly, followed quickly by her announcement of "One!" I switched back and forth between her cheeks and could start to see her skin starting to turn pink. Every so often I would pause and caress her ass lovingly. "You know I'm only doing this for your own good, to make you into the very best slut you can be, don't you?"

"I know, sir," came her immediate reply. Her voice was trembling and she was on the verge of tears.

I grasped the plug and gently tugged on it slowly and repeatedly, subtly fucking her with it but not enough to pull it out, eliciting repeated pleasurable moans from her.

When the count reached thirty, with both of her cheeks a nice bright red color, I said, "That's enough for now."

Lisa turned and looked back at me, wiped her tears away and sniffled. She surprised me by saying meekly, "Thank you, sir. May I suck your cock? I want to please you and show you that I'm your good slut. Please."

"Do you believe that substandard sluts should be rewarded with my cock?"

Her body subtly slumped in a way that clearly showed how disappointed she was at hearing the word 'substandard'. She said very contritely, "I'm so sorry, sir. I'll do better next time. I've learned my lesson. I promise."

I could tell that she sincerely meant it and said approvingly, "Good girl. You may suck me for a minute."

She moaned and licked her lips in preparation, sliding down into a kneeling position on the floor and working quickly to undo my belt. I raised up so she could pull my pants and underwear down to free my still very hard cock and gave an approving sound as she saw how wet the tip was. When she got the head in her mouth she looked up at me and started really getting into it. She was moaning and using her tongue very enthusiastically. It almost seemed like she was trying her best to get me to come quickly, and in fact it was almost no time at all before I felt the inevitable stirring and the pressure building just before the point of no return. It was my turn to moan loudly and put my head back and close my eyes. Just as I recognized the familiar sensations of my muscles tensing to make my body release a torrent of semen into her mouth, I knew I needed to stop immediately.

I grasped her head and gently lifted her off of me and breathed deeply. "That's enough for now." As it was, precum was profusely leaking from me.

Lisa smiled widely and licked her lips. "I tasted Amy on you. It was so good. Sorry I got a little carried away, sir."

I smiled and looked deeply into her eyes, deciding to step out of the roleplay for a bit. "It's okay. Let's drop all the sir talk for a bit and you come up here."

Her beaming smile returned as she sprung up and carefully sat down on my lap and melted into my arms. Our lips met and we moaned into each other's mouths as we kissed passionately.

Finally, when the kiss broke she hugged me as tight as she could and whispered in my ear, "Oh my god I love you."

I squeezed her tightly and whispered back, "I love you too." I meant it wholeheartedly, and she knew.

Lisa finally loosened her death grip around me and wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed very passionately for several more minutes.

Finally, she backed up a bit and said in a low voice, "I'm so glad you're here. I'm a little overwhelmed right now. How is it that my life hasn't been this way all along? I... I think I need regular disciplining because every ounce of stress I had before is gone, and I don't feel like I have a care in the world. I'm so grateful you're in my life." After a short reflective pause, she added, "In our lives."

"I'm grateful too. You're so amazing."

She smiled and let out a long, contented sigh. She said softly, "We should go shower and get dressed before Tom gets here. He's really excited about tonight too, you know."

I didn't feel like I should hide my own excitement and said, "I'm excited too. I hope it all goes okay."

She giggled and said, "Don't worry. Sucking a dick is pretty easy, and with how intuitive you are with every other sex thing I'm sure you'll do great."

I laughed softly and hoped she was right.

We got showered and dressed and Tom arrived not long after. His demeanor around me seemed completely different, more comfortable and familiar. He smiled at us as he hugged and kissed Lisa hello, and then he came over and hugged me as well. He softly said, "Hey, how's it going? Been having fun with my wife already?"

Lisa giggled and I said, "Only a little. We've been waiting for you."

His face lit up at that. "Well, good! You guys hungry? I'm grilling us up some ribeyes for dinner. I'm gonna go out and get the grill started and take a quick shower while it heats up."

He headed off toward the kitchen and Lisa said to me, "Come on, I need to get the 'tatoes started."

She already had a large bowl of potatoes sitting in water in the fridge and got them out and started preparing them. Tom came back inside a minute later and hugged Lisa from behind while rubbing her ass and said, "I'll be down in a few."

With a quick kiss on the back of her neck he strode away, glancing at me and smiling as he did.

Lisa pulled the steaks out of the fridge to let them start to come up to room temperature and continued making the potatoes. I asked, "Is there anything I can do?"

"Sure, why don't you set the table. I hope you like Lyonnaise potatoes. It's another one of Jillian's recipes."

I smiled and said, "If it's JJ's recipe, I'm sure I'll love it, but I've never heard of that. What did you call them?"

"Lyonnaise. It's a French dish. Don't worry, you're gonna love 'em."

The way they were already smelling I had a feeling she was right, and as I was getting the glasses down Tom came through and said, "Thanks for getting out the steaks. Hey Dan, once you get done there come on out and check out the new grill. You should see what a great job you helped out on."

I finished putting out the silverware and headed outside. Tom had the grill lid open and I could feel the heat. The meat sizzled as he used the tongs and set the steaks down on the grate.

I noticed there were little metal things sticking out of each piece of meat and he noticed me looking and said, "Those are wireless temperature probes. Check it out."

He turned and picked up a small device and showed it to me. It had an LCD readout that showed the current temperature of the meat. He clicked a button and said, "This cycles through each sensor and I can set it to alarm when they get up to temp. Pretty neat, right? Lisa got me these for Christmas last year."

"Those really are cool. It takes the guesswork out of it."

He nodded and said, "Yep. And I assume you like your steak medium-rare?" He stared at me expectantly.

Thankfully I did and he smiled widely. "Oh, thank goodness. I wasn't sure if I could stand a son-in-law who likes well-done steak or something crazy."

I laughed and said, "I'm not a heathen." He laughed loudly at that remark.

After a few minutes Tom flipped the steaks and before long everything was ready. We headed back in and Lisa commented, "Oh my, those look perfect."

Dinner was nothing short of amazing. The Lyonnaise potatoes were delicious and the steak was tender and juicy. During dinner we all just talked about random things like house searching, Sandi's new job, and construction. Nothing sexual was brought up, and before long we were finished.

Clean up was pretty quick and easy and I could feel the tension slowly start to build. Several times I glanced at Lisa and she smiled back with growing passion. When she pushed the dishwasher door closed she turned around and looked at both Tom and me. "Are we ready to have some fun?"

Neither of us really had to answer as she came over and softly kissed him first, and then me. She took our hands and led us toward the stairs.

When we got to the bedroom, Lisa turned around and drew both Tom and me in close to her and said softly, "Well, here we are. We all know what this night is about, and I want you both to know how proud I am of you for having the confidence and courage to explore new territory." She looked back and forth between us in the eyes and said, "Are you sure about this? It's not too late to change your mind..."

Tom interrupted first, "I'm sure, baby. I've fantasized about this for longer than I'd care to admit, and if it's going to happen with anyone, I trust him the most to keep this between us."

I said, "That's just how I feel too, except I've only really been turned on to the idea for a little while now."

Lisa nodded in understanding. She smiled and looked back and forth between us for another few seconds before finally saying, "Then undress me first. Both of you."

Tom and I slowly and sensually undressed Lisa, kissing her soft skin as we did. When she was naked she said in a near whisper, "I've always wanted this." She put both of her hands under her breasts and lifted them up, offering them to us.

Tom and I both leaned over and took a nipple into our mouth, licking and sucking, alternating between being gentle and being firm. Lisa purred in satisfaction as we suckled her, running her hands through our hair.

After several minutes of this, she said, "Undress for me. Let me see those hard cocks."

Unlike Lisa's disrobing, ours could only be described as expedient. In just a few seconds Tom and I were standing next to each other naked, with our cocks jutting out in front of us obscenely.

Lisa sank to her knees and took us both in her hands as she pulled us closely together until our tips were touching. She stuck out her tongue and rubbed each of our cocks against it. It felt nothing short of amazing as she took one, then the other, and then both of us inside her mouth. Again and again she rubbed the tips of our cocks together and I had to admit that it felt amazingly smooth and sent shivers through my body.

Lisa asked us, "How does it feel when I do this?" She spit on the end of Tom's cock and rubbed it really firmly against mine and I moaned loudly because it felt so incredible. Tom was visibly trembling at this point. He said in a near-whisper, "It feels so good."

I felt Lisa's hand on mine as she guided it towards Tom's cock. I didn't need any more guidance and just reached down and took it in my hand and softly began stroking it. Just as I had started I felt his hand on me doing the same thing.

Lisa said forcefully yet softly, "Oh my god that is so hot!"

I closed my eyes and continued slowly stroking Tom's cock. It was a strange sensation but definitely a nice one. I closed my eyes and moaned as I heard Tom do the same. Lisa got under us and began to lick our balls alternately and before long I started getting close.

I managed to get out, "This is really nice but I don't wanna come like this."

I looked down at Lisa and she nodded. "Come on, let's go on the bed."

We got on the bed and Lisa said, "I have an idea." She lay back and motioned to Tom who immediately sank his cock into her pussy. She moaned and said, "Don't come in me, baby. You know where you really want to come."

Tom nodded and moaned his response and thrust gently into her for a few minutes until he said, "I'm almost there."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers