Aunt Sandi Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she'd asked, I deleted her text and headed downstairs.

Lisa was busy making breakfast when I walked into the kitchen and I walked up behind her and hugged her tightly, squeezing one of her breasts in my hand in the process. She put her hand over mine and pulled it up and kissed it. "And good morning to you. Did you get enough sleep?"

I laughed and said, "Um, no, not even close, but what I got instead was way better."

I moved my hand down the front of the panties she was wearing and found her clit, giving it a few swirls with my finger. Lisa shuddered in response but didn't make a sound.

Tom was sitting at the table with the iPad and laughed, "You can say that again. Morning, Son."

When he said 'Son' I figured the only proper response was, "Morning, Dad."

I moved my fingers slightly lower and she shifted slightly to let me push my middle finger inside her pussy, which made her draw a breath in quicker than usual, but still not enough to alert Tom of what was going on.

She pressed herself back into me firmly as I continued softly fingering her and I pressed my surging erection into her ass. She looked back at me and smiled widely and mouthed the words, "I love you." I leaned forward and pressed my mouth against her ear and softly whispered, "Love you too." I bit her earlobe softly and kissed her neck and slowly withdrew my hand and asked if I could help. She swallowed and exhaled a good-sized breath and once again said I could set the table so I went about doing that. She didn't dare turn toward Tom just yet because she was furiously blushing.

She'd made a lot of food and said we should fill up to try to have energy for later and we laughed heartily. I couldn't agree more and ate until I was nearly stuffed. When we were finishing up Tom cleared his throat and with his own slightly red face said, "Danny, I just want to thank you again for everything. That was something I thought I might never have the chance to do in my whole life, and if it wasn't for you I know it never would've happened."

I smiled widely and said, "Oh, well thank you too. It sure was a lot of fun, and I only felt weird a few times." I laughed and so did he.

"Same here."

I added sincerely, "But, I loved it all." Tom nodded in agreement.

Lisa said, "Well, I felt weird the first few times I was with another woman too, but it's something that passes and you figure out that you need to stop with all the internal self-judgment and open yourself to fully experiencing the pleasure you're getting, no matter the gender of the person giving it."

Tom said, "As usual, well said." Lisa smiled widely.

We got the breakfast dishes cleaned up and I texted Mom that we were nearly ready and followed it with similar texts to Sandi and Amy. As we walked out and I started my car I could only think to myself that I was going from something like a simple house fire into a five-alarm blaze. For starters, that image of Bethany with the paddle popped into my head.

I took a really deep breath and shifted into reverse and started backing out.

To be continued...