Aunt Sandi Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she whispered, "That's how she'll get you to breed her. Just like that."

That was when the realization hit me. She had orchestrated this whole thing. I slumped down and sighed. "Okay, you made your point. But you said you wanted me to get her pregnant. Was that all part of the act?"

She quickly said, "Oh no, it was no act, but that's what she might do. And... I don't know why I said that. I was so turned on; I wasn't thinking straight. I mean, maybe I do want it somewhere deep down. Mia's so gorgeous, and I do want to be a mother too, but not yet. It's not like I'm completely against the idea of having Kayla in our lives. I won't deny that I love having her as my slut too. But there's the whole issue of how do we tell her about Sandi and everything else? It seems like she's pretty religious and who knows what she might think about all this. We need to be really careful."

She shifted around and seemed to realize something suddenly. "Oh my god, we need to get off the couch. Sandi's gonna be pissed when she finds out I squirted all over it."

When we got up there was a small puddle on the couch, but since it was real leather that Sandi kept well-treated, it was easy to wipe it up. Most of the squirt had ended up on my pants and on me.

She said, "I have a real love hate relationship with squirting. It's so annoying sometimes. You'd think with all the Kegels that I could control it better."

"I love it, baby. I love that you don't try to control it and just let your body have all the pleasure you can possibly have."

She smiled and kissed me. "I love you. I'll love you even if you get Kayla pregnant." She looked me in the eyes and said carefully, "But you need to promise me you'll wait until we know for sure she's gonna be in our lives."

I repeated, "I do not want kids right now. I want to finish school and find a good job before that. She said she's on birth control anyway."

Amy nodded. "I hear the words you're saying, and I believe you, and that's what I want too. But I also know you're going to be coming inside Kayla a lot and she could stop her birth control and not say anything and we need to be really careful. Tomorrow after all the fun is over we need to have a long talk with her about this so she's on the same page with us. I can't have her getting knocked up and messing up all our plans. At least I know for sure that JJ and Sammi are both on birth control and don't want kids yet. It's Kayla I'm really worried about."

"Oh, speaking of Jill, she asked if being alone with her meant staying all night. Does it?"

Amy frowned. "Um... Hmm..."

She slid down her soaked panties and walked toward the bedroom where the laundry hamper was and I followed behind her.

She sighed loudly and said, "Fuck, of course that's what she wants."

I knew she was working out what she wanted to say so I remained silent. She tossed her panties and the shirt she'd had on into the hamper and stood there, completely naked.

She plopped down on the little chair that she and Sandi used to put on their makeup in the morning and looked at me. She said, "I mean, I guess I'm okay with it. I'll be honest, I didn't think it all through when I said it. The idea I had was you'd go over there for a few hours, have fun, and then come back home. Staying the night feels really relationship-y."

She sighed and stood up and walked to the dresser. She put on fresh panties and another long shirt and said, "Oh my god, you're gonna drive me crazy. I actually thought that once JJ and Sammi became girlfriends that they'd kind of fade away and do their own thing. But, it's not like they're lesbians and obviously they still like men, and you're right there for the taking."

"Or like Sammi says, right there for that good dick."

Amy burst into laughter and nodded enthusiastically. "Oh my god she's hilarious. She has so many of those lines like that."

"She is funny."

Amy came over and embraced me and we kissed for a few moments. She sighed again and said softly, "I guess I'm just gonna have to stop trying to get rid of women and let you play with them. I have my jealousy in check and I know you're gonna marry me and not them."

"I am."

She smiled and said, "Okay, well I need to go finish the vacuuming in the kitchen. You have stuff to do on the list too, so stop fucking around and get to it." Her eyes sparkled.

While she'd been talking I'd gotten my wet clothes off as well and put on some dry underwear and a new shirt. I laughed. "I'm pretty sure you loved the fucking I was doing."

She smirked and started walking away. With her back to me she nonchalantly said, "That's what I let you believe."

I sprinted up behind her and slapped her ass pretty hard and she yelped and then giggled and took off running. I didn't run after her though and instead pulled up the chore list on my phone and looked to see what I had to do next.

Amy and I worked on the house cleaning, had lunch and talked more, and then spent the afternoon cleaning some more. About a half hour before Sandi got home we plopped down on the couch and relaxed.

When we heard the garage opening we sat up a bit and waited for her to come in.

She let the door close behind her and must have started taking her clothes off right away because when she appeared she only had her bra and panties still on. Amy giggled and said, "I bet your patients enjoyed your outfit today."

Sandi smiled and joined us on the couch, snuggling in in front of Amy who wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close.

Sandi sighed and said, "It's so good to be home. I noticed my sweeties got all kinds of things done on the list today. You've been so helpful. Thank you."

Amy spoke first. "We know how important it is to get the house ready. But there's something I wanna discuss."

There was a slightly serious edge in Amy's voice that got Sandi's attention. She said, "Tell me."

It seemed like she had been rehearsing what she wanted to say because she launched into it. "It's about Kayla. She's been texting a lot with Danny and it's really clear that she wants to be part of our lives. Well, at the very least she wants to be part of Danny's life. I was reading their texts earlier and I think she's falling in love with him. And I know we already tried cutting her out of his life and how badly that went, so I've been thinking... what if we really let her in. I know we'd have to tell her about you and everyone else, and... Okay that's pretty much everything I was thinking."

Sandi thought about it for a moment. "It sounds to me like you want this too." She turned back and looked Amy in the eyes and then turned back. "You don't need to say anything. I can see it clearly on your face."

She breathed out and sounded a little perturbed. "You two are going to land us in the crosshairs of the law somehow, I just know it."

She sighed and then said in a more calm voice, "I need to think it over. I don't think it's a good idea, to be honest. So far we've been incredibly lucky that Tom and Lisa have been so accepting, but who knows if Kayla will be. Didn't you say she was raised very conservatively?"

I said, "Yeah, that's what she said. At least her parents were religious."

Sandi went on. "Then that's going to work against us. Who knows what kind of guilt or shame she has in her personality that would cause her to have some kind of really negative reaction to us. And when you say 'really let her in,' what does that mean exactly? How 'in' are we talking here? Is she and her baby going to have a room in the new house? This is a lot to process."

Amy said, "I hadn't really thought out the exact sleeping arrangements, but I had envisioned her living with us."

Sandi shook her head. "Wow." She exhaled and said, "Like I said, I need to think it over. I'm not saying no, but I'm not saying yes either. I guess it would be quite an experience to have a baby in the family all of a sudden. But then there's the whole thing about when does the baby's father get to visit, how much will he know, and so on. And what about the grandparents? There's so much detail to this that we need to figure out and plan for."

She breathed deeply and exhaled slowly and visibly relaxed. She said, "I'm all worked up. I could really go for a relaxing orgasm. How about you two take care of old Sandi?"

I laughed and said, "You're not old."

She turned back and looked at me. "Yeah, well keep moving your women into my new house and I'm gonna be gray-haired in no time."

She sat up so we could get out and onto the floor and Amy and I slid down her panties together. Sandi put her feet up and we dropped her panties on the floor as she scooted her butt up to the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide and leaned back and relaxed.

Amy and I took turns slowly licking Sandi's pussy, building her up and edging her again and again over the next half hour. Finally she was begging us, "Please, my sweeties, please make me come. Please..." Her entire chest was flushed and her breathing was ragged. She had both of her nipples between her fingers and was pinching them tightly.

Amy and I pushed her legs back even more and we both moved in and got our tongues on either side of her clit and licked her together until she exploded, shaking violently and making it difficult to keep her still so that we could continue licking her.

Her pussy was contracting quickly and was gushing. I moved down and basically slurped up her juices, causing her and Amy to giggle. When I kissed Amy to share, she stopped laughing and moaned instead, greedily licking and sucking on my tongue to get more of Sandi's flavor.

I licked and sucked up even more and came up and kissed Sandi so she could taste herself.

Sandi whispered, "I will never tire of that. I love you both so much."

Amy joined us and we all kissed for many minutes. Sandi caught her breath and exhaled slowly. "I'm getting hungry. How about pizza tonight? I don't think I can stand up." She giggled.

Amy got up and brought a towel from the bathroom and dried Sandi off and helped her put her panties back on.

I got dinner ordered on my phone and we sat on the couch and ate while watching TV. We continued talking about Kayla and slowly but surely, Sandi warmed up to at least the idea.

Out of nowhere she said, "I've read studies that concluded that the more parental figures a child has, the more well-rounded they'll be. Mia would have a real leg up living in our family. I'm a little worried about how we're gonna have all the orgies I've fantasized about with a baby in the house though. What's your solution for that, smart guy?"

I laughed and said, "Um, maybe Mom could watch her?"

Sandi giggled. "No, silly, Dee is part of the orgy. Next idea."

"I would love to watch her. She's such a precious little baby," Amy said with lots of genuine affection in her voice.

Sandi sighed. "Yeah, I know when children are involved that sacrifices have to be made. I'm sure we'd do something like take turns babysitting while everyone else has fun."

Sandi looked at me. "And you're really okay with becoming the de facto daddy of this little girl? Do you have any clue about how much responsibility is involved in raising a child? You're almost still a child yourself!"

"Ouch," I said.

Sandi shook her head. "That wasn't meant as an insult. I'm asking you seriously if you would really be ready to take on being Mia's father just so you can have Kayla."

I only thought about it a few seconds. "Yeah, I'd figure out how to be ready."

Sandi opened her eyes in surprise. "You answered that really quickly, and I believe you. Wow, okay. I'm gonna have to meet her. Show me those pictures again and tell me more about her."

I brought up Kayla's pictures on my phone again and let her look through them while I told her everything I knew from when we worked together and the things we'd found out recently.

She handed me back the phone and said, "Well, she certainly sounds interesting, and there's no doubt that she's doing the right thing with divorcing Don. And I know you're not a therapist, so I need you to tell me everything you can remember about her behavior and things she's said, either over text or on the phone."

I tried the best I could to describe Kayla's mood and everything she had said.

Sandi nodded along as I talked and finally said, "She should come see me. She could use some direction and maybe work on a few coping strategies. It sounds like she's stuck in a rut of cyclical reasoning. She needs some reassurance that she's doing the right thing and just a small push so she can move forward. Of course it shouldn't be me personally, especially when there's the possibility we'll have a relationship in the near future, and I'm transferring my caseload anyway. Hmm, we may need to use that apartment instead of living at Dee's after all."

She thought in silence for several long seconds and seemed to come to a decision. "I think I want to start by speaking to her on the phone. Do you think we could do that tonight? Doesn't she have her appointment with the attorney I recommended soon?"

Amy said, "Yeah, it's tomorrow morning. We were planning to visit her tomorrow to talk about it and have fun."

Sandi said, "Oh, okay. Good." To me she said, "Can you text her and see if she's willing to talk to me tonight?"

I nodded and typed a text and sent it to Kayla to see if she was available.

A minute or so went by when her reply appeared. "Oh my god, really? Right now? Um... okay?"

I showed her response to Sandi and she said, "Nerves are to be expected. Oh, ask her if she has privacy. Is Don going to be there?"

I asked her and Kayla replied, "I do. Don's working right now. He won't get home until just before midnight."

Sandi read the message and said, "Yikes, he has to work until midnight? Okay, well that works out for me. Can I use your phone to call?"

I texted her that Sandi was going to call her on my phone and she said she was ready.

I switched to my contacts list and opened up Kayla's entry and handed my phone to Sandi. She took a deep breath and dialed, and Kayla answered right away.

Sandi relaxed back on the couch and said, "Well, hi, it's nice to finally talk to you. I've heard only great things from Amy and Danny. How are you this evening?"

For several minutes they exchanged small talk until Sandi started directing the conversation. She said, "I don't know if you know this, but I'm a clinical psychologist... Oh you did know. Okay, good. Well, I was hoping we could discuss how you've been feeling lately, and then talk about some of the things Danny's told me you've mentioned that relate to your relationship with him and Amy, and by extension, with me. I do want to say right off that this isn't a consultation and I won't be performing any sort of diagnosis because I'm not your doctor. It's entirely informal and I want to make certain that you understand that before I say anything else."

I could hear Kayla's voice but not the words she was saying. I looked at Amy and her expression looked pretty much like mine. This seemed like a big step, whatever was about to happen.

Sandi said, "Well, even though this isn't a session, I want to assure you that everything we discuss will remain between the four of us. Are you okay with me discussing anything we talk about with Amy and Danny, and no one else?"

There was a short pause where we heard Kayla speak and then Sandi said, "Thank you. Okay, I wanted to ask you first about..."

For the next full hour, Sandi and Kayla talked at length about all kinds of things like her marriage, her mental state, things like prescription drugs she was taking, and how she was coping with raising Mia. Sandi didn't hold back and brought up her religious upbringing, boyfriends she'd had, sexual experiences she'd had as well as not had, the guilt and shame she felt about masturbation and porn and sex in general, and she suggested that Kayla seek out counseling and that she could recommend a good therapist in her office.

Finally, the discussion turned to our relationship. Sandi said, "Danny's told me that you've expressed interest in being with him. I want to know how serious you are and how much of that is a fantasy."

Just then the obvious sound of Mia crying came over the speaker and Sandi asked, "Oh, do you need to go?"

Things got quiet and Kayla said a few words and Sandi said, "You're way better at multitasking than me." She giggled and we could hear Kayla laughing as well.

At that point Kayla started talking for several minutes. Sandi only said things like, "I can see that," or "Okay," every now and then while she intently listened.

Finally, Sandi said, "Wow, well it's obvious that you've put a lot of thought into it. And your parents own the house? I'm curious about what your parents would think about you moving in with us and being part of a polyamarous relationship. What exactly would you tell them?"

Again, Kayla talked for a minute and Sandi listened. Finally, Sandi said, "I know you think we'll be able to make things work, but honestly, for me, it's adding a lot of complexity into a situation that's already really complicated. Society isn't all that accepting of our lifestyle, and we need to be really careful about who we allow to know the truth. And Kayla, I want to just ask you this directly and I want your honest answer. Are you falling in love with Danny?"

There was a several second period of silence after which Amy and I clearly heard her say, "Yes."

Amy sighed heavily and sprung up and walked toward the master bedroom. I made eye contact with Sandi and she was vigorously motioning to me with her head to follow her.

Amy headed into the bathroom and pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. When she saw me she looked like she was about to cry. She leaned forward and put her head into her hands with her elbows on her knees and started peeing.

I knelt down in front of her and wrapped my arms around her, and that's all it took for her to start sobbing. I held her tightly as she continued peeing and whispered, "I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

Amy sat back and wiped her face. We could still barely hear Sandi talking in the living room. Amy said, "I know, and I love you too, but hearing Kayla actually say it hit me pretty hard. I mean, you know how she is! She gets everything she wants! What's going to stop her from deciding she wants you all for herself?"

"Honey, I've told you this before, and I'll say it again. If you say you want me all to yourself I will walk away from all this craziness and be with you."

Amy had finished peeing now and was just sitting in silence. She said, "I know, I know you've told me that, but if I'm being honest, 'this craziness' is so amazing and I don't know if I want to give it up. I'm in love with Sandi too, and I want to be her wife. I want it so much. I can't see my life without her and you in it. But, I can certainly see my life without stupid Kayla Rogers in it, especially when what she really wants is to take you from us!"

I looked into her eyes. "You don't know that's what she wants, and even if it is, it's not what I want and it's not going to happen. I know you're really emotional right now, but you don't have anything to worry about."

She closed her eyes and nuzzled her face into my neck. She said softly, "Okay. I'm trying to calm down, and I shouldn't have called her stupid. I'm just being a petty and jealous woman. It's not like I don't want her in our life, but I'd feel a lot better if she was a forty-five minute drive away most of the time and we had to make a trip to see her. If she lives in my house with her baby, that's completely different. Like Sandi was saying, we'd have to somehow deal with her ex-husband and her parents and maybe even his and any other relatives of hers that we don't even know about yet. It's a lot to deal with."