Aunt Sandi Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard Sandi laugh loudly and Amy said, "We'd better get back out there. It sounds like Kayla's trying to steal Sandi from us too."

I laughed. "Why do you keep saying she's gonna steal me or take Sandi. We're all in this together, remember? No matter what, you are my number one. You are gonna be my legal wife. No one else gets that but you."

"Well, your future 'legal wife' is feeling really insecure. I need a little time to deal with hearing that one of the sexiest women I've ever seen is in love with my future 'legal husband' and wants to be in our relationship that's already complicated by the fact that Sandi is your aunt, and what's gonna happen when she meets everyone else?"

We could hear Sandi talking even more loudly and laughing more and Amy shook her head. "God I hate her. She makes everyone her friend so easily. Just listen to them."

There was no doubt that they were making a connection, but I thought that was a good thing and a first step, not a reason to hate Kayla.

Amy sighed slowly and deliberately. "I'm okay. Well, I think I will be. I keep telling myself that the good outweighs the not-so-good."

She pulled back slightly from me and wiped herself and flushed the toilet and stood up. We embraced tightly and kissed for a long moment.

As expected I started to get hard and pressed into her. She reached down and put her hand into my underwear and stroked my cock. "I love you," she said.

"I love you, too. One good thing is if Kayla does join us, you'd be in charge of her just like you're in charge of Bethy."

She smiled. "Oh I've thought of that. If you're going to have a slut in every room of our house, they'll all be my sluts too and they'll serve me and do as I please. I've thought about Kayla worshipping me and it turns me on so much. If I had my way I'd keep her naked all the time. Can you imagine being able to look at her anytime you want?"

I smiled widely. "I like the way you think. A lot. And I wouldn't just look at her." She giggled.

We headed back out to the living room and found Sandi lying down on the couch. She had her left leg bent with her foot resting on her right knee and was saying, "Oh no, I actually like to use a little cornstarch as a binder. It turns out so good."

We could hear Kayla's animated voice on the other side of the phone and Sandi laughed loudly. She said, "Oh god you're too funny."

She looked up and saw us and smiled at us as Kayla spoke. Sandi said emphatically, "Mayonnaise?! Hmm, I never would've thought of that."

She paused for a second and then changed the subject. "So your meeting with the lawyer is in the morning, right? You'll be sure to let us know how that goes..." Sandi sat up to make room and Amy and I sat on either side of her.

Kayla spoke a bit more and Sandi added, "Sounds perfect. I know Amy and Danny were supposed to visit tomorrow, but would you come over tomorrow evening and have dinner with us instead? After talking to you I really want to meet you, and there's actually a lot we need to discuss but nothing I can say over the phone."

We could hear Kayla speaking and then Sandi said, "I know it sounds mysterious, but if you're serious about being part of our lives, I need to be able to entrust you with some secrets about us that I can't have getting out. Not to anyone."

When Sandi spoke again she said, "It'll just be you, me, Amy, and Danny. As much as I would like to meet Mia, I don't think this would be appropriate for her. Would you be able to get a sitter? I'm sorry, I know it's short notice. We could wait until later in the week?"

Kayla spoke more and Sandi said, "Oh, that's great that your mom can watch her. All right. Hmm, actually, I think I'll have Danny come pick you up to save you a drive if that's okay with you."

It sounded like she was agreeing and Sandi said, "Perfect. So he'll be there to pick you up at six. Will that work? Oh, and don't dress up because we'll all be in our comfy clothes."

We could hear Kayla laugh and Sandi did too. "Oh no, there's no need to be nervous. I don't bite. Well, I do, but I guarantee you'll love it when I do." She giggled and we could hear Kayla laughing again.

Sandi said, "Well my dear, it's been wonderful talking to you. I'm really looking forward to meeting you. And you'll call tomorrow to make an appointment? Sharon's an incredible counselor with over twenty years of practice and I just know you'll love her. I really think she can help you with the feelings you've been having."

Kayla spoke a little more and Sandi said, "Aww, you're too sweet. And I would see you but it wouldn't be appropriate for you to be a patient and also be in my personal life. Besides, I'm not taking on anyone new now. But, if you have any questions at all about any part of the process, you have my number."

Kayla said something and Sandi said, "Oh, right! I called you on Danny's phone. Hold on just a sec."

She muted herself and said to me, "Honey, can you grab my phone out of my purse please?"

I went into the kitchen and found her phone and brought it to her. She was talking about something else as I handed it to her. She said, "Okay, let's see here..."

She unlocked her phone and sent Kayla her contact information. Sandi said, "Did you get it? That has my home address and all my numbers and email addresses."

Kayla spoke a bit more and Sandi said, "Absolutely anytime. Would you mind sending me over your contact info too? I don't have you in my phone yet."

Kayla said a few words and then Sandi's phone vibrated with a message. Sandi said, "Got it, perfect. Oh I love your profile photo with Mia. You're such a beautiful girl and she's the most adorable thing! Oh my god. I can't wait to meet her too."

Kayla spoke a bit more and Sandi said, "I'm so glad we could talk too. I guess it was inevitable, though. I figured I shouldn't hide in the shadows any longer." She giggled and Kayla laughed too.

Sandi said, "Okay sweetie, I will let you go. Um, did you want to talk to Danny before we hang up?"

Kayla spoke and Sandi said, "Okay, I'll hand you over to him. You and Mia have a good night."

Kayla said something else and Sandi handed me the phone. Right away I said, "Hey," and got up and walked toward the guest room.

Kayla sounded the most excited I could remember hearing. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I can't believe this! How did this happen? What did you say?!"

I sat down on the little bench in the guest room and said, "It's kind of a long story, but actually it was Amy that started talking about you and Sandi took it from there. She tends to step in and take control when she feels like she needs to."

She said, "Does she ever! Holy crap! I felt like I was talking to my mother and my best friend all rolled into one. She's incredible. And smart, oh my god. And I loved her voice. And she sounds so sexy!" She giggled.

I said, "I know, and she's all that. But she really likes you."

"I like her too. I can't wait to finally meet her. So does this mean our plans for tomorrow are off now?"

I had thought about that and said, "Yeah, let's have this dinner thing and then we can try to get together on a different day. Is that okay?"

She said, "Actually, that sounds fine. I'm gonna be nervous about this all day after seeing the lawyer. I was going to call out sick but now I'll just go into work after I get done with her."

"Don't worry, you won't be nervous for very long. Like she said, she doesn't bite."

Kayla giggled. "Oh yeah she does. She said I'd like it when she does!"

I laughed. "Yep, that's right. See, she does like you or else she wouldn't be flirting with you like that."

"Oh my god, if you only knew how weird it is for a woman to flirt with me, and I can't believe how much I liked it," she said.

"Oh, did a woman flirting with you make your pussy wet?"

She gasped. "Danny! God, you'll just say anything to get a rise out of me, won't you!"

"I asked you a question."

I could almost hear her shaking her head through the phone. "No! Um... maybe... Yes? I don't know! Why do you have to torture me?"

"I'm not trying to torture you. I'm trying to get you to be more comfortable with talking about really personal and sexual things. If we're going to be in a real relationship, I want you to be completely at ease and I don't want there to be any limits on what we can say to each other."

She said, "Okay. I know, but it's gonna take me a little time to get used to you bringing up the state of my vagina during a regular conversation."

"I like to know everything that's going on with you, and that includes the 'state of your vagina' or anything else. Like, if you're having your period, or—"

She cut me off. "Really?! But that's so personal!"

"Maybe I'm weird, but I really don't like having certain things that are off limits, regardless of how personal it is."

I could hear her breathing and contemplating. Finally she said, "Okay, I'll really try. Up till now I've never had anyone that cared about that part of my personal life. I'll need to adapt my way of thinking."

I decided to ask her in a different way. "So, did it turn you on when she flirted with you?"

She sighed and giggled. "Oh my god, I hate you. You're tenacious and relentless, aren't you. I was probably a little turned on through that entire call, if you must know. I don't think I got wet... I didn't really feel that feeling, but I was excited and getting to talk to her was really exhilarating after her being so mysterious and off limits. My nipples got hard a few times, I think. I really wasn't paying attention. How's that?"

I laughed, but only slightly, and not in a way that was making fun of her. "That was really good. Thank you. Was that really hard for you?"

"No, not especially. I'm just not used to verbalizing every little thing, especially when it's personal. I don't ever tell Don any of this stuff, and he never asks."

I said, "I'm not him."

Kayla sighed slowly. "You most certainly are not him, and that's part of why you're so incredibly attractive. You're nothing like any man I've ever been involved with. Were you there when she came out of nowhere and asked me if I was falling in love with you?"

"I was. And I heard what you said."

She said, "Oh my god, I'm sorry. Did Amy hear it too?"

"She did. She got pretty upset, but she's okay now," I said.

"Dammit, I didn't know you'd be able to hear me. Can I talk to her? I need to apologize."

"We couldn't understand almost any of it, but that one part happened to be clear. I'll get her."

I walked out into the hallway and muted the phone. I looked at Amy and she said to Sandi, "Looks like I'm needed."

Amy came in and sat down on the bed and took my phone and said, "Yes?"

"I think it's still on mute."

She said, "Oh." She unmuted it and said, "Hey."

Kayla said something and Amy added, "Actually, can we do a Skype call? I want everyone to hear and see everything."

They ended the call and Amy quickly said, "Your phone's at 20%. Maybe grab the iPad."

I ran out and brought back the iPad and we called her. Immediately she said, "Amy, I'm really sorry, I didn't know you could hear me."

Amy seemed to already know what she was talking about and didn't hesitate to ask the direct question, "Is it your plan to take Danny all for yourself?"

Kayla looked shocked momentarily, almost like she'd been slapped, but recovered. "Okay, that's a really fair question, and no, that isn't my plan. I don't have any secret plans and I really don't have any idea what I'm doing. I have no clue! My emotions are being pulled in a thousand different directions and I've never experienced the kind of attention you and Danny have been giving me and then we had sex and I'm completely, absolutely blown away. I'm thinking about both of you constantly. I honestly can't do a single thing without having you in my thoughts and in my heart. Sandi asked me if I was falling in love with Danny and I said I thought I was, but she didn't ask me about you, and I think I might be with you too. I've never had feelings like these for a woman. I don't even know what to do with them, but I know they're really strong feelings and I'm trying so hard to keep an open mind. I've always thought of myself as completely straight, but being with you feels like the most natural thing ever. When I touched you and you touched me it felt like something within me woke up. It had to always be in there somewhere; I was just denying it and pushing it down, but now I want to let it wake up and come out. Like I told you before, I've been really trying to get rid of the guilt I have with sex stuff and you've been gentle and guided me step by step and made me comfortable and so, how could I not develop feelings for you too? I know it's all really soon and we need a lot more time together to really get to know each other better, and... aww, please don't cry. You'll make me cry too."

I looked at Amy and there were tears streaming down her cheeks. I handed her the iPad and leaned over and wrapped my arms around her.

Through tears Amy said, "I really needed to hear that. When I heard you say that earlier it really hit me at an insecure moment. I got through it, with his help, again. I've worked really hard to learn how to keep my jealousy in check, but sometimes I have moments where it's all too much."

Again Kayla said, "I'm so sorry." She was wiping tears from her eyes now as well.

Kayla went on. "I know you probably won't say, but what is Sandi wanting to tell me that she can't say on the phone? When somebody says something like that it worries me. It makes me wonder what I could be walking into."

Amy sniffled and said, "I can't say what it is, and I don't even know what the hell Sandi is thinking about wanting to tell you. But, she's a lot smarter than all of us so I have to trust her. All I can say is you better have that mind of yours as wide open as you can get it."

Kayla laughed. "Okay, that really didn't help at all. Are you guys like, in witness protection or something?"

I laughed and looked at the screen. "Yeah, you guessed it. My uncle is Tony Soprano and we're on the run from the New York mob."

Kayla laughed. "Ha ha ha, very funny Danny Soprano. I know you guys can't tell me but I really want to make sure I'm not putting Mia in some kind of dangerous situation. I hope you understand because it's not just me I have to worry about protecting."

I said seriously, "It's nothing that's dangerous in any way. You never need to worry about Mia with us. When Sandi tells you what it is it'll all make sense. You just need an open mind like we keep saying."

Kayla sighed heavily. "Ugh, I hate not knowing, especially when it's something that sounds so important. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow night."

"I'll tell Big Pussy to leave his gun at home," I said, barely containing my laughter.

Kayla laughed but Amy groaned and said, "Would you please stop it with your Sopranos jokes? You're not helping ease her mind."

Kayla said, "It's all right; it actually is helping. I'm getting used to his sense of humor by now. Um, tell Big Pussy I'll be bringing my little pussy over, and he can bring his big gun."

Amy and I laughed so hard that we fell over on the bed. Amy said loudly, "You did not just say that! Oh my god!"

Sandi heard us laughing and appeared in the doorway. "You guys sound like you're having way too much fun in here without me. I'm feeling left out."

I sat back up and offered my hand, and Sandi came over and sat down sideways on my lap. She'd pulled on a long shirt and had taken off her bra, but still only had her panties on otherwise.

Amy sat back up and said, "Sandi joined us."

Amy handed the iPad to Sandi and she took it. Sandi said, "Oh, I didn't know you were on a video call. I guess you get to see me now instead of tomorrow. Hello!" She waved and giggled, as did Kayla.

Kayla said brightly, "Hi! It's so good to put a face with your sexy voice. I was just trying to get Amy and Danny to divulge this big secret."

Sandi laughed. "Well, thank you. I think your voice is sexy too, but you shouldn't be a naughty girl trying to get them to tell you our secrets. I trust they didn't tell you?" She looked back and forth at both of us quizzically and we both shook our heads.

"Danny said you're running from the mob, but that's all I could get out of him."

Sandi laughed again. "Oh yeah, the infamous mob of San Diego, they're pretty scary characters."

Everyone laughed. My arm was around Sandi and I surreptitiously put my hand on her breast and caressed her nipple idly. Only a few seconds went by before she brushed my hand away and said, "Hey, hey, not now."

Kayla giggled. "I don't mind. I thought it was pretty hot."

I laughed and put my hand back and continued as before. Sandi shook her head and smirked. "Well, if you're gonna do that you might as well do it under my shirt."

Everyone laughed again and I slid my hand under Sandi's shirt and teased her soft nipple between my fingers and felt it tighten and harden under my touch. Sandi said to Kayla, "So this is the kind of affection you need in your life, isn't it?"

Kayla nodded and simply said, "Mhm."

It was my turn to smirk. "Is your little pussy getting wet now?"

Barely audibly Kayla said again, "Mhm. Very."

I pinched down firmly on Sandi's nipple and she arched her back and moaned loudly. She leaned her head back and said, "Mine is too."

Amy got up on her knees on the bed and put her hand behind Sandi's head and kissed her passionately and then slid her hand under Sandi's shirt too and teased her other nipple. As she did so, Sandi's shirt rode up and nearly revealed her boobs and would have shown her panties if the camera had been panned down far enough.

Kayla said, "Oh my god."

With my free hand I got ahold of the iPad and looked right into her eyes. "I know what you want to do. So... do it."

Immediately Kayla brought her hand to her own breast and started rubbing her nipple through the thin fabric of her shirt.

I said, "No, under your shirt." Kayla nodded and immediately did it.

Amy and Sandi were moaning into each other's mouths now, and Amy slid her hand down until she reached the waistband of Sandi's panties, at which time Sandi broke the kiss and said breathlessly, "Wait, stop stop stop."

On the screen Kayla's eyes had turned glassy with arousal, but she immediately put her hand down and Amy stopped what she was doing as well. Again Sandi brushed my hand away and I took it out from under her shirt. I was painfully hard now and I knew Sandi could feel me insistently pressing against her thigh.

Sandi swallowed and sniffed in a quick breath. "I'd much rather do this in person instead of like this, if you all don't mind. And it's not fair that Kayla's having to touch herself."

Kayla said, "I don't mind. That was so hot to watch."

Sandi grinned. "Oh, you like to watch?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded. Sandi said quietly, "Me too." She sighed and took another deep breath.

Kayla said, "I can't wait until tomorrow."

"Your little pussy can't wait, you mean," Amy said while giggling.

Everyone laughed again and we chatted a few more minutes and then said good night and ended the call.

I put the iPad down over on the table where the TV was and Sandi started kissing Amy again, moving her hands down her body and pulling at her shirt. I decided to help by going over and pulling Amy's shirt over her head and then by sliding down her panties. I did the same with Sandi and then I got naked as well.

Sandi pushed Amy down on the bed and got on top of her, kissing her loudly while making animalistic sounds that turned me on like crazy. I knelt behind them and felt them both parting their thighs to make space for me.