Aunt Sandi Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Sandi was right about her pussy being wet because I easily slid inside her and felt my balls caressing Amy's skin when I was all the way inside.

With every thrust, Sandi grunted and must have been biting Amy's tongue because she started making little pained yet pleasurable sounds.

With a smooth motion Sandi pulled herself up a bit and put her knees on either side of Amy's thighs to where she was now able to arch her back better and allow me to penetrate her much more deeply.

Breathlessly Sandi broke the kiss and said, "I want you inside her too."

She had to scoot up just a bit more to expose Amy's pussy enough for me to have room to get in, and I didn't enter her immediately. Instead, I got down and licked her pussy and sucked on her clit, causing her to moan loudly.

I moved up and buried my face right between Sandi's cheeks and swirled my tongue over and into her asshole, causing a similar reaction from her.

I could feel my cock really throbbing now and got into position and sunk it deep into Amy while gathering Sandi's hair into my hand tightly and pulling it.

Before long I felt Sandi pushing back and pushing me out of Amy's pussy, so I immediately pushed back inside of her again. I pulled her hair and started increasing my pace, getting up to where I was pounding her pussy hard.

The pressure I was exerting on Sandi was transferring through to Amy and they were both gutturally groaning and moaning each time I crashed into Sandi.

When I felt myself getting close, I pushed Sandi up again and plunged back into Amy, pounding her with the same force I had with Sandi.

Sandi sensed I was about to come from the sounds I was making. She breathlessly said, "I want it in me. I want it. I want it."

She pushed back a final time and I pulled out of Amy's almost unnaturally tight pussy and back into Sandi's warmth. I said, "Fuuuuck!," loudly and tensed up tightly. I could feel my cum rushing into Sandi's pussy and stayed still and as deep as I could in her as it jetted out, and then continued thrusting a bit more until I started to go soft.

I pulled out and Sandi moved up and straddled Amy's face and groaned as she flexed and pushed my cum out into Amy's mouth.

In the meantime, I started licking Amy's clit again as she aggressively attacked Sandi's pussy.

Amy came first, her legs and lower body scrunching up and trembling beneath me. There wasn't any squirt this time since I wasn't stimulating her g-spot, but from everything I could tell it was a really intense orgasm.

A moment later Sandi put her head back and came thunderously against Amy's tongue, letting out a loud groan as she ground herself all over Amy's face. It was so sexy to watch her experience that ultimate pleasure, even though I was seeing it from behind her.

I sucked against Amy's clit again and she shuddered and moaned, and then I gave her pussy gentle little kisses all over.

Sandi lifted herself off of Amy and collapsed down beside her. I moved up and took Sandi's place on top of Amy and for several minutes we shared messy, cum-filled three-way kisses.

Sandi finally said, "I bet she would've loved watching that. Tomorrow's gonna be fun."

I relaxed with my knees on the bed and gently laid on top of Amy who ran her fingers through my hair and caressed the side of my face. I was in heaven and thought ahead to tomorrow when Kayla was to visit us. I couldn't imagine how Sandi was going to reveal that she was my aunt, and at some level I was feeling apprehensive about that, but at the same time I knew that she could read people really well and must have seen something in Kayla's character that made her believe that it was safe to reveal our very sensitive secret.

The taste in my mouth was an aphrodisiac and in another few minutes I could feel myself hardening slightly again. Before long I was hard enough to push inside Amy again and I did, but this time I simply stayed still. I was exactly where I wanted to be and didn't want to ever leave this place.

To be continued...


dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers