All Comments on 'Aunt Sherry Takes It'

by FiveInch033

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

consultation should be consolation your....you're pored...poured off...of passed....past conscience.....conscious took my HAND and put THEM on her breasts. Should have been HANDS (wrote the sentence that way twice) too.......to to....too woman...women and on and on juvenile mistakes.

Good story but your misuse of words misspellings are painful to read and too distracting to help anyone get off. You're either in too much of a hurry or just too lazy to care. Notice the correct use of to, your, you're, of, off and too?

FiveInch033FiveInch033over 1 year agoAuthor

Not lazy at all.

I have a slight touch of Dyslexia.

So words like Your and you're are very difficult for me.

FiveInch033FiveInch033over 1 year agoAuthor

First of all, I'm not "lazy."

What I have is Dyslexia. So words like your and you're are very difficult for me. In my head I read hands but I guess it was hand. I'm not ever going to be "perfect".

Second. If you want to just "Get off" watch porn. I hope my story is more than just "Getting off." Because there isn't anything more Lazy than a "Get off" story.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

Thank God this story was only 3 pages, which was 3 pages to many. He whined through the whole story.

FiveInch033FiveInch033over 1 year agoAuthor

I guess incest isn't a "positive" experience is it?

FiveInch033FiveInch033over 1 year agoAuthor

I have some questions for you.

1) Why did he complain?

2) Did he have the right to complain?

3) Did you not see how he complimented her?

4) Is every sexual encounter actually positive? Isn't their a reality to a relationship like this? Is that reality "positive"?

3) Why is it assumed the Nephew should find Sherry's behavior "positive"?

4) In general why is it assumed when a woman uses their positions of power in a sexual aggressive manner a guy should appreciate it? Why can't a woman be a sexual predator?

5) Are you frustrated with the story because I suggest a relationship like this isn't a "blessing"?

6) What about Sherry? Was she really a saint? How was she acting like a Predator?

7) If you felt violated would you be "positive" and "uplifting"?

8) Is incest really positive and uplifting?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn. She was manipulative as hell and definitely a predator. I was expecting "rational thought vs desire" kind of story for some excitement but ended up feeling so awful for the guy.

FiveInch033FiveInch03311 months agoAuthor

You got it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiveInch033@FiveInch033
I'm a swm 52. I'm honest, fun, have a sense of humor, and I’m respectful. I'm five ten, weigh around 240, have dark hair, dark eyes, and wear glasses. I enjoy: writing, board games, bowling, playing cards, biking, hiking, weekend trips, camping, shopping, going to the horse ra...