Aunt Shirley Taught Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm falling in love with you, Patricia."

Where did my words come from? I hadn't even thought about saying it before I blurted that out. Is it how I feel or is my needy cock encouraging me to say it?

She pauses, staring into my eyes ... how will she take my declaration, what will she say? I watch and wait with trepidation, have I gone too far by dropping the love word?

After what seems an interminably long silence, she elects to answer, exactly what I want to hear, "I feel the same, Paul. I've been hesitant to express it for fear you didn't feel the same way. It's so nice to hear you tell me that, I feel the same about you. I'm a bit scared because I've never felt this way about any guy before, never even gone out with any guy as much as I have with you, and we're both so young."

It is dark in the car and so that possibly makes it more acceptable, but it seems odd to be having this conversation about love while she sits with her blouse open, the smooth soft globes of each breast appealingly visible. I don't know where to look, into her eyes or those captivating nipples. Having each declared our love, we kiss again.

A quicker kiss this time, without the intimate intensity from earlier, "I'm so happy that I overcame my fear of telling you, Patricia. So, where do we go from here?"

"What do you mean 'where do we go?' Can't we just relax around each other and enjoy how good it feels being in love with another person."

"Well yes, I guess so, Patricia."

"I know what you're thinking now, Paul."

"Do you? Are you sure? Try me then, what do you think is on my mind?"

The semi darkness in the parked car perhaps helps to conceal my new girlfriend's blush. From the sheepish way she looks, her eyes dropping coyly, she manages to stutter, "I'm not sure ... err, if I should say, I'll be ... um, embarrassed if I'm wrong."

"Go on sweetheart, you have to tell me now."

"W-e-l-l, I'm guessing you're thinking about sex, and us, and how you're wondering how long it will be until we get to really doing it."

I could have denied I was thinking that, but I don't want to embarrass her, besides she is correct. Our relationship has progressed nicely with the make-out sessions in the car, assisted too by the secret teachings of my aunt. But honestly, I think of Patricia and I having sex nearly every minute I am with her.

I had to 'fess up, besides I want to use this opportunity to discuss sex and us while she is in such a loving and talkative mood, "Guilty as charged, my darling."

"I knew it, I have to be so careful around you, Paul, you are such a horny man."

"Come on honey, be truthful now, surely you think about us going all the way too?"

She gave that coy look again before admitting, "I had never been that fussed about having sex with any guy, never felt like there would be any need to hurry. I always thought it would be two or three years more before I'd have to think about giving up my virginity."

"And now...?"

"I admit I think about it whenever we end up down here in this quiet place and you start to kiss me, and then you touch me with your fingers all over my body ... it feels so good and I just melt. Oh ... I shouldn't admit that, should I? It will only make you try even harder."

"I don't know if I could try any harder, Patricia. I want you ... I mean, I want to possess your body ... totally, every time we're together."

"Have you ever had sex with any girl before, Paul?"

How do I answer that? I can't tell her about Aunt Shirley and the lessons, yet I want us to start off in an honest relationship. I feel like I should reassure her that in only the past week, I have learned so much. I don't want to lie, but she did ask if I'd had sex with any girl before. My aunt is no longer a girl, she's a fully developed mature adult woman, so I convince myself that I am being honest when I tell her, "No darling, I am as new to sex as you are, we can explore our way through it together."

But rather than being the positive that I expect, she responds, "Oh, I was afraid of that."

Not what I wanted to hear, "Afraid of, what do you mean?"

"What's the expression I've heard my dad use, the blind leading the blind? That's how it would be for us, each of us unsure of what to do next. You wouldn't know how much pressure it's going to take to push your penis through my hymen. I am so worried that it's going to hurt a lot and it's going to be messy, and it might not even work at all and I could go home still a virgin. I wouldn't want that because I know when I agree to take the next step that I'll be stressed out for days before."

Damn! I can't switch now and admit to having sex multiple times with Aunt Shirley these past two Saturdays. Oh, what do I do? I should have come clean straight up. But what she would next reveal would only make it a lot worse. "Paul, since we're now talking about this, I guess I better tell you something very important."

What could it be? She has adopted such a serious look and tone in her voice, "I need to tell you now that you won't be involved in taking my virginity."

"WHAT? What do you mean by that? Of course, I will, I need to be."

"No, I'm sorry Paul, I don't want to upset you unnecessarily, and I never expected to have to tell you about this so soon in our relationship. We have reached this point so much quicker than I could have anticipated."

"Well, you better explain. We have both expressed our love for each other tonight and talked of having full on sex, so the next step is for me to take your virginity."

"You are a virgin too Paul, you've admitted you haven't ever done it with any other girl, so you're as new to this as I am."

I desperately want to take the last 5 minutes back. I should have come clean and admitted to getting coaching from Aunt Shirley, but there is the small matter of society judging what my aunt and I have been doing as incest, particularly in 1963. I mean, I haven't even been able to tell my mom. It's too late now, I am in too deep in my lie, or withholding of the truth, to Patricia. If I turn around and admit all now, my new girlfriend will not take it well.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it."

"Oh, but I do worry. I suppose ... um ... err ... I'm going to have to tell you the whole story, come straight out with it. My ... um ... err, my virginity has already been promised to my dad's brother."

"WHAT? Why? That's not right."

"Oh Paul, this is going to be so difficult for me to explain to you. I have ... err, sort of ... been promised to him. It's become a special rite of passage for all of the young women in our family. My dad has organised it, it's too late to change things."

"How is it too late?"

"Just believe me, it is. Oh, maybe if you had a lot of experience with women and sex, I could, but since you don't..."

"How did this come to pass, what is it about your family that they can dictate who you will have sex with?"

"We have always been a close family and they are only looking out for me, and my wellbeing, Paul. Oh my, this is so difficult for me to tell you, but I know I should explain. My dad's brother -- err, my uncle -- has sort of become the special person in the family who does this for every woman."

"EVERY woman? How many has he taken the virginity of?"

Patricia pauses, I can see she is obviously counting off the number in her head ... the total of women in her family taken for the first time by her uncle. "Um, I think it would be six."

"SIX ... what gives him this right?"

"It started with my mom."

"What? Your dad let his brother take his new wife for the first time?"

"Yes, that was 22 years ago when his brother was only 18 ... he's the youngest brother."

"And your dad let his youngest brother take his bride to bed?"

"Yes, so I am told."

"When did this happen? On their wedding night?"

"No, two nights before. The brother had been boasting how well he could handle women and, at only 18, he'd already deflowered two women he had dated."

"And your dad believed his brother just on that boast?"

"Not at first, but my dad got to meet the two young women that his brother had taken the cherries of. They both raved about how good and caring his brother was, telling my dad how they had very little pain pain and praising how smooth and masterful he was as a lover. My dad had been apprehensive about his coming wedding night ... and mom was too. She got to hear of her future brother-in-law's supposed prowess in bed and told my dad that she'd be willing to go along with it if it eased his apprehension. Well, after that night two days before the wedding went so well for my mom, she was hooked. She told my dad how great his brother had been, how relaxed and carefree he made her before getting on top and doing it."

"This is all crazy," I told Patricia, but inside I was harbouring my own little sex secret. What can I possibly say about all this? I want to try to change her mind, to have her trust me to deflower her. "You said there have been six, but you've only mentioned the two young girls he dated and your mom?"

"Yes, well after he did my mom, a year later, her sister was getting married, and she too was still a virgin. Well, there was this family discussion and the next thing, he was called on again, taking another one."

"That was moving beyond the immediate family, his sister-in-law's sister. So, that takes the total to four?"

"Oh, this is terrible, our family doesn't ever talk about this to anyone outside the family. Don't ever let on to any of my family that I've told you who my uncle has had. Err ... let me see, who was next? Oh, I know, the woman who my uncle met and married and the sixth was Belinda."

"What, your older sister Belinda?" My voice raised to a higher pitch in disbelief.

"Yes, he did her two years ago, when she was 19. She didn't want to wait until close to the wedding, as I don't either now that we are falling in love. He did her a year before she got married."

"Does her husband know?"

"Oh yes! We are open about this to people who become members of our family."

"How did Belinda's husband take it?"

"Very well, Paul, as I hope you will too. He recognised that it can be quite traumatic for a young couple with no prior experience."

"So, that's the six then? Do you know what it is that makes him so special?"

"Well, I can only go on what my mom and my sister have told me, but they say to star with, he turns his bedroom into a love nest, clean sheets, a special ceremonial towel to lay on for the blood, about twenty candles spread all around the room and that's the only illumination. They both described his foreplay as amazing and both said he gave them each at least two orgasms to relax them before he tried to get inside. Belinda, whose experience is the most recent, told me she's never had an orgasm like it, before or since. She claims it was mind-blowing and that he left her in such a euphoric state that she couldn't have stopped him no matter what he did next."

"I guess nothing I say is likely to change your mind?"

"Nothing, Paul. I promised dad and his brother that I will follow the family tradition and let Uncle Josh have me."

"When is this likely to happen?"

"Well, now that we have both confirmed how we feel about each other, declaring ourselves in love and that we want to move on to having sex, then there's no need to delay it. I can't wait to have my turn and once my uncle has made me a woman, you and I can start having sex."

Oh my god, who am I to preach about right and wrong after my encounters with my aunt? It's odd how her situation mirrors my own, but I don't have a leg to stand on to object. If I do, and she one day finds out about Aunt Shirley and me, then I will come across as such a hypocrite. Of course, the last thing I want is for her uncle to usurp me and my natural role. I am the one who has fallen in love with this girl. How is it he can step in at the last moment? How old is he, how does he get to be the one to break my new girlfriend into maturity?

Despite the disappointment I am feeling at that moment, and even though I'd cum multiple times with Aunt Shirley earlier today, I could feel I was hard -- rock hard -- again. I found myself kissing Patricia some more ... did I claim her lips to stop her telling me any more about her uncle and the prize that she or her dad, or both, had promised the family's go-to man for deflowering maidens?

It is cramped in the front seats of mom's car, but we manage to stretch our bodies tightly together as the kiss become much more passionate. Suddenly, my girlfriend breaks away from our kiss and, unexpectedly, I feel her hand lightly touch the head of my erection -- through my trousers and underwear. This is a first, what prompts her to touch me? If I wasn't so upset by her revelation to give herself to her uncle before me, this momentous moment would be more ground-breaking.

"You're hard, Paul?"

"You have the knack of getting me like that, honey."

"Yes, I've noticed how hard you've been before when we've kissed."

"How would you know? You've never touched me before."

"I've seen the bulge and I've felt it against me. I was always too scared to touch."

"Why not, it's just a harmless penis, darling, it won't bite."

"I'm not sure how harmless a man's penis is, I had a couple of friends when I was at school who ended up with babies from getting too close to one."

"It takes two."

"True!" Her hand moves around and over the head, still concealed within my pants. "I didn't expect you to be quite this hard ... actually, I thought my news about my uncle and our family ritual might have had the opposite effect on you."

"I am upset honey, I only got hard once we started kissing again," I lied, unsure why her tale about the uncle could have caused me to erect, particularly since my girlfriend is going to be his next conquest.

I have all manner of emotions ... disappointment and regret that I will not be the one to take Patricia's virginity, mixed with excitement and anticipation that at least, after it all, my girlfriend and I will become sexually active. For now, I need to downplay that her description of the virgin-claiming uncle has turned me on.

"Hmm, it is really hard." Patricia seems impressed. I am stunned that she is now touching me, she has previously shown no inclination to reciprocate when my own fingers explored her body. I see and feel her fingers lower the zipper on my trouser flies, opening a gap through which her hand slips, grasping a hold of my cockhead, through only my underpants. I can't believe how quickly this moves. She seems quite accomplished from the way her hand caresses my cock shaft, yet she says she's never had a boyfriend before. If this is a first for her? If so, she's doing it well ... I'm not complaining.

She gently pulls the waistband of my underwear out over the hard extension of my cock and now it is the palm of her bare hand that rolls over the top of my erection. "Oh yuck, you're very wet."

"It has a tendency to get that way when I'm around you, honey," sticking to my assertion that I only got hard after we resumed kissing.

"Would you like me to do something for you, Paul?"

"What do you have in mind?" Is my question necessary? At 18, I am sure we knew enough, even in 1963, that when a young woman holds her boyfriend's bare cock in her hand, a hand job is the most likely outcome. My friends from school days had told me that much, even if the task to complete my education had fallen to Aunt Shirley. It is now obvious what Patricia has in mind, it's just that I could never have expected this, given her prior reluctance to go anywhere near my rampant cock.

"Oh dear, this is getting awkward. I didn't expect you to even question me. Err ... what I mean is, I've read how frustrated guys can get and what with me having my period, we can't do anything else. I've never even touched a man's penis before, but if you'd like me to ... um, is it called ... err, jerk you off?"

Do I even have to answer that? Of course, I do! My only concern is will she be successful, given how many times I deposited my cum in Aunt Shirley earlier today. Will I have any cum left to spill into her hand. What will she think if I can't finish in her hand the first time she touches me?

Patricia runs her hand, that was circled around the head, all the way down over my shaft to the base, then slides it all the way back up to the tip, from where a copious quantity of pre-cum is oozing out. When her hand slips back down the shaft, it carries some of my abundant juices, spreading it all around to make her firm hold even easier.

Down and up, the palm of her hand feels tremendous. How is she so good at this? Has she been getting lessons from the uncle who will soon claim her virginity? She is so competent at wanking my cock that my fears of being unable to cum are soon dispelled. I lay the back of my head against the seat-back to enjoy the moment.

She goes at my cock relentlessly, aggressively tugging on the long thick shaft in her hand. The skin of my taut erection is just a bit tender from the number of times it has been inside Aunt Shirley this day, particularly from the tight friction I'd felt while I was up inside my aunt's arse.

Patricia's soft 18-year-old hand is superb. So good that she must have been briefed on how to do this effectively. I hope it was her mom that advised and not a male member of her family. It is feeling good, although I am taking quite a while to reach a climax.

"Do you always take this long to cum?" her question surprising me. I couldn't admit where the hard cock she is so expertly tugging on has been today and how that is making it more difficult for my testes to produce more life-creating sperm to soon fill her hand.

I was conscious of my breathing quickening, becoming heavier ... she must notice that too. "I'm nearly there!" I warn.

"That's good! Oh, do I need something to catch it in? I didn't think about this part."

I couldn't restrain myself; I said the first thing that came into my head, "You could use your mouth."

She sounds aghast, "What, to catch your cum? You'd have to be joking."

Sounds like whoever trained her to handle a cock hasn't yet taught her to swallow.

I am really close now, only a few more strokes, "Only a suggestion, honey."

Only three more firm tugs on my cock shaft from Patricia and I cum, a glob spurts up from the eye of my cockhead, taking her by surprise. She squeals, "Oooh! No, not on my dress." Her other hand comes over, holding a dainty handkerchief; she uses that to suppress the second spray which could go anywhere, such were the wild explosions of cum I released at 18 when I wanked off.

"Should I stop pulling on it now?" is her question that I barely comprehend in my post-orgasmic haze. I think I nod approval for her to stop wanking me.

Even though her soft hand has felt great tugging on my cock shaft, it was no match for how good I felt earlier today when fucking my aunt's cunt and arse. Patricia never said a word while my eyes were closed, one hand still holding the spasming shaft while the other held her hankie over the top to soak up my release.

When I at last recover from the euphoria, and the surprise that my girlfriend has just given me her first hand job, I recall her shock and annoyance that my first blast of jism has landed on her dress. I need to show concern, "Will you be able to hide your dress from your mom when you get home? Will she still be up?"

"Oh that! No, don't worry about that, Paul, it was just the shock of how far your cum sprayed. I've never seen anything like that before. No, mom won't worry about having to clean my dress. She's the one who taught me how to do that, so you can thank her for my doing that because it was all her idea."

"What? Really? Do you discuss our dates with your mom?"