Aunt Shirley Taught Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need to hear any more about my visit with Uncle Josh?"

"No, I think I've heard all I want to. Oh, you can clear up one thing for me ... I am curious why you were expected to go back to bed with him for the night after he'd done what was expected of him?"

"Oh yes, that! Well, after he took my virginity, he kissed me sweetly and got off me, it was the only time we kissed all afternoon. He left me laying there in his bed. I stayed for maybe about 15 minutes, then I got up, used the towel I'd been laying on to mop up some blood from around my pussy. I had a lovely hot shower; put on a bathrobe he'd left on the end of the bed. I found my dad and his brother having a beer and chatting in the living room. Dad asked me how it was, and I told him it was all good. They offered me some more wine but I figured I'd had enough. My uncle served up some more food, we gorged ourselves on that. I mean, lunch was scrumptious and more than enough. The three of us watched some TV until around nine. Then, Uncle Josh said it was time we should go to bed ... I was so relaxed I'd almost forgotten that I had to spend the whole night with him. I looked across at dad and he nodded like he was giving approval, so I followed Uncle Josh back to his room."

"Did you really see any purpose in having your uncle again? I mean, he'd done the job by now. It seems whatever happened overnight in his bed was just a chance for your uncle to enjoy a good hot fuck with another woman, not his wife."

"Oh, I don't know ... maybe you're right, considering..."

"Considering what?"

"Well, you be the judge. I went to bed with him. As soon as we lay down together, he was kissing me ... I mean, full on, lots of tongue. So strange because in the afternoon, he didn't kiss me at all. This time was much more sexually seductive. It felt strange, being kissed by him like he was my lover ... him 40 and me 18. His hands were all over my breasts and down at my pussy. He fingered me like you just did. It felt amazing..." fortunately adding, "...just as it did with you. After I came, he explained to me all about my g spot. I'd never known where it was before ... I was surprised that you knew to do that too."

"I told you I read a lot," my ongoing excuse to conceal how much Aunt Shirley has taught me.

"Hmmm! Really? Anyway, then he was sucking my breasts. My god, he must have been at them for ... oh, I don't know, not exaggerating, I'm thinking it was at least a half-hour. He just went on and on with that."

"So, you didn't like that?"

"Oh, no, I wouldn't say I didn't like it. He's obviously very good at sucking breasts. Finally, he got on top of me and slid himself back inside. Not a bit of pain this time, although I was a bit sore and tender after having only just had my first penis only hours before. Never having had sex before, I've listened to my girlfriends tell of their experiences ... they've all said that sex with their boyfriends lasts five or six minutes ... one says could be as much as ten, but admitted she's never felt the need to time him. Again Paul, just as with his foreplay, this second time with my uncle seemed like forever, I think he was inside me, moving constantly without any let up, for ... oh, it had to have been around thirty minutes, could be longer. I came three more times through this marathon..."

"Three?" I queried in astonishment.

"Yes, three Paul. I didn't know the human body could orgasm that many times. I guess I shouldn't complain because he was obviously good at what he can do, and I did enjoy it. It's just that it went on and on, him sliding in and out of me."

"Did you say anything to your dad the next morning?"

"No, I thought of saying something on the drive home, or to mom when I got back home, but I won't ever have to get into a bed with Uncle Josh again, so I let it go."

"Was that the only sex for the night, or did he try again when you woke up?"

"No, that was it. After I came three times and he finally came too, he got up, blew out all the candles and we both dropped asleep. I half expected he'd want another go in the morning, although mom and dad had said there would just be the one ... my uncle was as good as his word. I just never expected it would all go on for at least an hour."

"So, he only came once that night?"

"Yes, once in the afternoon and once that night."

"Did he wear a condom?"

"No! Mom had done the calculations based on my period dates and assured me I was not ovulating. Dad conveyed that information to my uncle over lunch so the two of them decided he didn't need to wear a condom. Uncle Josh was happy about that."

"I'll bet he was. So, they never sought your opinion on whether your uncle should protect you by wearing a condom?"

"No, they didn't. My dad and he decided ... my dad believed he was speaking for me. You don't approve, do you, Paul?"

"Of course I don't, Patricia, but I've fallen in love with you, so I'm stuck with it. So long as this episode with your uncle was only a one-off, and that there is no further family commitment involving your uncle and that you don't hold any desire to ever again do anything with him, despite how many orgasms he gave you."

"I can give you that assurance, Paul, unreservedly. I am to be yours now, and for as long as we both want each other. My orgasms will only be in your hands. Now, I have been holding this beautiful thing for too long. What do you want me to do with it, and don't say put it inside me because I told you our first time is only going to be in a bed, preferably mine?"

I am almost painfully hard. "I would like to cum Patricia," I suggest, hopeful she will recognise my plight and give me a repeat of last week's hand job. I can't wait to tell Aunt Shirley of these developments. My aunt instructed me on how to stall the inevitable climax when a guy feels so good from moving his cock in and out of a woman in a steady fucking motion for a long time. According to my aunt, it was mostly only porn stars who could maintain that over a long period of time. Based on my two consecutive Saturday events with her, while I might be up for thirty minutes of foreplay, I doubt I could fuck constantly for thirty minutes. A new worry for me, can I perform to the level of Uncle Josh's initiation of my girlfriend.

Patricia is now stroking my erection in one hand. I had fingered her to a climax so it seems only fair for her to reciprocate since she has squashed any prospect that I might get to actually fuck her for the first time this evening in mom's car. I have to respect that she is correct. If she can persuade her parents, it would be best for us to have our first fuck in her bed at her home. Perhaps Aunt Shirley might let me use her home one night if Patricia's parents won't play ball.

I lay my head against the seat back. Although her rhythmic tugging on my cock shaft is feeling better and better the closer I get to cumming, she surprises me with what happens next. She is staring up at my face ... my eyelids are half closed, I watch her lick her lips and then her head drops to my lap, her fist pumps slow, and I feel her moist lips close over the head. Wow! Where is this coming from? Last week when she touched me for the first time, ending in a hand job, she didn't know how to catch my cum, I had suggested her mouth and her reply was 'You've got to be joking!'

Now, her mouth has closed completely over the head of my cock and her hand is pumping me in and out of her wet warm mouth. The sensations are incredible. "Oh god yes, Patricia! Yes, yes!"

"Are you going to cum, Paul?" she manages to ask by pulling her lips up, thankfully only momentarily, quickly resuming her wet grip over the top half of my stretched erection.

"Not yet!" I mumble. Am I coherent, are my words coming out right? I am losing it, giving in to how good it is feeling to be fucking Patricia's mouth. "But soon honey, real soon!"

I feel the cum bubbling up in my testes, know this won't take long. The build up from listening to her describing the weekend of her defloration has me bursting to release my cum and this is going to do it. I begin to thrust harder within the grip of her hand, pumping my cock in between her pursed lips. Do I have to warn her I'm about to cum? I don't think so, I've already told her soon; she can surely see and hear how I am reacting to know how close I am.

Powerfully, my cock spasms within the combined grip of Patricia's warm mouth and thrusting hand, sending my first package of cum deep to the back of her throat. How will she like it? This must be her first taste of cum ... she never mentioned doing it with her uncle. It's wild and wonderful to get the relief that up to now only Aunt Shirley has granted me. I pump a second blast into Patricia's throat ... will she swallow? I peer down, watching her head in my lap. In the semi dark, I could make out her cheeks indenting as in a swallow. She is taking it, my wonderful girlfriend is swallowing my cum down. What has brought about this change from a week ago?

She stays the distance, her mouth clinging to my cockhead until I have delivered every last drop down her throat. When she slides her lips off my cock, she turns her face toward me. She is smiling and licking her lips, a creamy drop or two below her bottom lip, "So Paul, was that any good, did I do it right?"

"Any good, darling? That was sensational, I can't believe you just did that for me. What gave you the idea, how did you learn what to do?"

"You ask a lot of questions, Paul."

"Well, last week, you wouldn't put it anywhere near your mouth."

"That was then, and this is now. Paul, I have said a few times how close I am to my mom. I can talk about anything with her. I was telling her about how I got to touch your penis for the first time last week."

"You told her that?" I was incredulous; there is no way I could tell my mom any of that stuff.

"Yes Paul, we talk so much, and it just came out naturally. She was happy that I had seen and touched your penis, she said it was essential for me to handle one before going to my initiation with Uncle Josh. But she was annoyed at me for not blowing you with my mouth. She reminded that she'd told me about that, and how I should do it when I got a boyfriend ... she said how a hand job was nothing for a guy, she said a guy can do that for himself. She impressed on me how, if a woman is not yet ready to fuck, or can't like I was with having my period, then she needs to relieve her guy of the tension and not send him home with blue balls."

"Your mother sounds like a very smart adviser."

"Oh, she is, I am so grateful for how she is helping me now that I have you as a boyfriend, and she knows so much about sex."

"I should have someone like that," I said cheekily, enjoying my secret that I do, "But even so Patricia, that took a lot more than just closing your mouth over my cock. You even had a great technique."

"Thank you, Paul, I must tell mom what you thought. She did give me several lessons in the past week, using a banana and a cucumber."

"Your mom sounds to be a very sexy woman."

"You better believe it, but don't go getting any crazy ideas that you could one day have her too ... that would be incest and that's a no-no."

Patricia said that firmly like the family doesn't approve of incest, yet she has just had a highly sexual weekend with her uncle. Go figure!

There is a little more to tell in my 18-year-old adventure in 1963 when Aunt Shirley helped me develop my first steady relationship that would lead to my marrying Patricia -- my first love. If reader reaction warrants it, I will post a Part 3.