Aunt Shirley Taught Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she's a wonderful mom, very understanding. She's been very helpful, giving me some wonderful advice when I've come home from our previous dates."

"Did she suggest it was time to lose your virginity?"

"Yes, pretty much. She could see how much I like you..."

"Love more than like?" I suggest.

"Yes Paul, love you. I did admit that tonight. Yes, she has talked to me, she can see how ready I am ready to go to the next stage. I talk about you at home after every date. She pushed me to give you more or risk losing you ... so here I am, holding your penis after you've cum." She gives her cute little giggle at this scenario that seemed so impossible only a week ago, "We've moved forward tonight."

"No complaints about how well you did that, Patricia. I'm hurt that you won't trust me with taking your virginity. I have had some advice too." That was as much as I could divulge; she cannot know how my Aunt Shirley has prepared me.

"But no practical experience, Paul. I have a low tolerance for pain, I need it done right by someone who has a heap of previous experience."

That was my last chance, the moment I could have explained how my aunt has guided me and possibly avoided losing the opportunity to take my girlfriend's cherry. I do have to protect my incestuous relationship with my aunt, even if my girlfriend's family have their own skeleton in the closet. Revealing all to Patricia would mean I'd have to tell my mom too, and I couldn't bring myself to do that.

Patricia uses her hankie to wipe away the remaining drops off the top of my cock, dabbing along the shaft too, then handing me the soaked hankie, "Here you are, I don't expect I'll want to use this again."

"What does that mean? Aren't you ever going to give me a hand job again?"

"I won't need to. When I come back from visiting my uncle, whenever you cum it will be inside me ... does that sound good?"

It did, I had to agree, but I was still annoyed that she intends to proceed to follow this strange family ritual for her uncle to pop her cherry. "So, when do you expect to so this with him?"

"As soon as possible now, Paul. I don't want to wait any longer to be with you in a complete way. I'm thinking maybe next weekend if that suits my uncle. Dad will take me there."

"Will you stay overnight?"

"Oh yes! The plan is to be at my uncle's place around midday. If the weather is good, the three of us will have a swim in his pool."

"The three of you? Isn't he still married?"

"Yes, he is, but his wife will be going away to visit friends or relatives over that weekend."

"So, she will know what's going on at her home, in her bed even?"

"Yes, she's ok with it, if that's what you're getting at?"

I couldn't help thinking how strange all this was. "So, you have a swim, then what?"

"I am told we will have a late lunch, eat some oysters ... they're supposed to be an aphrodisiac ... it will all be slow and leisurely. As you know, I don't drink yet, but dad said I can have two or three glasses of wine, just to relax me. Then, about four in the afternoon, my uncle will take me to his bedroom and ... oh, I told you about the candles, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did."

"So, blinds drawn, soft lighting from the candles, clean sheets on the bed, a white towel strategically placed where I am to lay on my back. I'm not sure if he will wear a condom. Mom said that may depend on my cycle and whether I'm ovulating that day. He will supposedly give me a couple of orgasms with his tongue and fingers before he makes love to me."

"Make love? Isn't it more that he will fuck away your cherry?"

"Oh Paul, that's not nice, don't be so crass."

"I'm sorry honey, but it is what it is."

"You obviously don't understand this family ritual, it's been done this way each time and for two generations now."

"Yes, six times you said, with six different female family members."

"And not one has any regrets about their initiation into sex."

"I hope you don't, Patricia."

"I know I won't. As much as I love you and want you, Paul, I am so looking forward to being invited to maintain the family tradition."

"So is that it? You'll be de-virginised by six that night?"

"Something like that."

"So, why don't you come home until Sunday?"

"Because ... err, well ... after he's done what he has to do, I'm told I'll go have a shower, then some dinner if I feel hungry, and then my uncle will take me back to his bed, now with the soiled towel removed, and he gets to make love to me just once more. Dad says that this second time is for me to draw pure enjoyment out of my uncle's lovemaking in a more relaxed situation. You know, have an orgasm ... he said maybe two if I'm lucky, just enjoy the sexual experience with a man who's been there and done that without any of the earlier apprehension that it might hurt."

"This uncle of yours has got a great little deal going for him. What about your little sister?"

"What do you mean? Oh, are you asking if she's going to go through this too? Yes, she has been committed to the same plan."

"How does she feel about that?"

"Oh, Julie's great with it, she can't wait until she's old enough. She's so excited for me being the next ... wait until I tell her it could be as soon as next weekend. She has already made me promise that I'll tell her every minute detail when I get home from having my turn."

"Where will your dad be while you are spending all this time in bed with your horny old uncle?"

"Oh, he'll watch some TV and overnight he'll sleep in the spare room while I'm sleeping with my uncle."

"It's possible you might scream a bit, from what I've heard about first times?"

"That's ok, dad knows why I'm there, so there's no problem if he gets to hear me scream. I don't expect he will, he's a very heavy sleeper anyway. Besides, I am expecting Uncle Josh to be so good at what he does that I won't need to scream. Hopefully, if I do, they will be screams of ecstasy."

I don't want to hear my girlfriend expressing such positive expectations from her sexual initiation. I wish she wouldn't do it, but if this family ritual is so locked in, then let's have it done quickly, put it behind us and set about enjoying our lives together. She and her parents seem so determined that I doubt I could circumvent it, even if I'd come clean and told Patricia of my lessons from Aunt Shirley. My view is this old uncle has the whole family bluffed, how he is supposed to be such an expert at making love to women.

Will I see a difference in Patricia when we catch up after her illicit weekend? My big concern would be if she harbours any close feelings for her uncle after her initiation with him. This bastard will have been where I so desperately wanted to be the first.

The weekend came, Patricia went away with her dad and I had a terrible Saturday, thinking of nothing else but my girlfriend going through this weird sexual ritual at the hands of her uncle. I must have thought of her every minute from lunchtime Saturday until Sunday morning, wondering how she was enduring the experience.

I couldn't wait until the next weekend to see her. We arranged a mid-week date for Tuesday night so I could have her reassure me that she had survived the event and that she and I are still good. I dared to wonder if perhaps our first full-on sexual encounter may eventuate, given that she would no longer be a virgin. Could tonight be our first time together?

Unless ... what if the pre-planned deflowering by her uncle did not go well, what if she suffered pain and trauma, what if he failed to have his cock break through her hymen? All these possible scenarios played out in my mind.

We enjoyed a quick light meal at one of our favourite cafes and were parked in our favourite spot by 7.30, it was so good to see her again. We had possibly a long night ahead of us because I seldom drop her home before midnight. I avoided any discussion about her weekend away over dinner, waiting for us to be alone together in an intimate environment when she brings me up to date.

"Ok Patricia, the suspense is killing me, I think it's time for you to tell me how it all went," even skipping our customary first kiss that always comes the moment I turn off the motor. I don't really want too much graphic detail. It's more a reassurance that she endured the episode as well as possible and she has no ongoing feelings for her virginity-destroyer seducer that could affect our possible future together.

"Can you kiss me first please, Paul? I really feel like having you hold me, hug me, tell me again that you love me and reassure me that you're not angry that I chose my uncle over you to make me a woman."

I am more than happy to have us kiss -- and it becomes as passionate a kiss as we've ever had. While overwhelmed by the tongue-infused kiss, my hands cannot be restrained, as usual going exploring, wandering all over her body.

Our lips and tongues busily engage, I touch one breast through her clothing, my palm massaging her lovely orb. Then, both hands slip down her body, clutching her arse cheeks while hugging our bodies tightly together before I let go and she eases her bum back onto the car seat. She would have felt my semi hardness against her belly through our clothes.

One of my hands slips around to touch her knee, feeling the nylon of hosiery, and slides under her dress, slowly moving forward, caressingly up between her thighs. Unexpectedly, she parts her thighs wide ... an invitation? Is this a sign of a new Patricia, fresh from her deflowering?

My fingers continue to reach ever higher underneath her dress and my lips intensify the kiss. Fingers progress slowly, higher and higher along her thighs, reaching the top of her stockings, I can feel smooth bare skin under my fingertips. Her widely spread thighs closer together the further I go, nearing the top. My fingers switch from inner left to inner right and back again. She hasn't stopped me yet; I've never touched her pussy ... not even clothed. My fingers press on, touching the outer crotch piece of her panties. I feel a stifled gasp from her lips to mine. My fingertips trace along her panties, feeling for the ridge of her labia.

I hear her whimper from between our lips as my fingers trace the line of her labia, detecting some wetness coming through the soft material. What do I do now? In the heat of the moment, I try to recall Aunt Shirley's advice. I can't remember what she said about getting into my girlfriend's panties. I have no reliable yardstick from my aunt because she had made my access to hers completely unrestricted.

Is Patricia about to let me touch her pussy instead of relating how her weekend went? How do I feel about that? I have questions, although I am fearful of hearing too much detail. My god, I can feel her hand in my lap, folding over the hardness of my erection through the material of my trousers. I recall what this touch of hers led to the last time we were together in mom's car in this parking spot.

Her thighs still spread wide; my finger runs along the elasticised leg of her panties. I contemplate slipping my finger under her last line of defence. I try, my finger slips into the crotch piece of her panties and I feel her short and curly hairs. Remember dear reader, 1963 ... bushy pubes and no bare pussies back then.

Another whimper from her as my one finger -- the middle one -- traces up and down her labia -- it's wet. She whimpers again under our passionate tongue-kissing. My other fingers manage to push the crotch piece to one side, a second finger joins my middle one and I press between her outer labia. The deeper I delve into her inner labia, the wetter it feels. I slide that finger up, find the clitoris that Aunt Shirley has so expertly identified for me. Running two fingers around the clit causes Patricia to wrap one hand at the back of my neck to intensify the kiss while the hand holding the shape of my erection grips me even harder.

I slide the two fingers down, searching for her vaginal opening. There, that feels like it. I gently push one in, then the second too, pushing in deeper. I scrape my nails on the upper interior and my girlfriend's body raises up, almost lifting off the seat ... her whimpering sounds intensify. I have found her g spot (another tip from Shirley).

My fingers work at her g spot diligently while my thumb searches out that budding clit and plays it like a drum. Patricia's breathing is heavier, deeper. She pulls away from our kiss, sucking air into her lungs. Her hand grips my cockhead so tightly ... I wish she'd take it out like she did the other night.

Where is this going? Should I pull my fingers out, unzip my trousers, take out my erection and attempt to bury it in my girlfriend's newly opened pleasure passage? I do want to but decide to hold back for now. Patricia is on the way to getting off on my probing fingers. I have found the spot that can do it, so choose not to spoil a good thing. I watch her face, eyes closed, wet succulent lips parted, mouth agape, gasping for breaths. My fingers are relentless, attacking her g spot as my thumb circles her clit.

Patricia comes in a loud, wild, expressive orgasmic climax that is rewarding just to be an integral part of and watch. Her arse humps up and down on the seat, my fingers clinging to her pleasure passage throughout. I watch her reactions, only inches from her lovely face ... it's contorted in pleasure as she rides the waves internally.

She opens her eyes, sees me watching her. A look of embarrassment appears, "Oh, that was amazing, Paul. How did you know to do it like that? And you found my g spot too ... I only learned myself where it is on Saturday."

Her first reference to her special event with her uncle. Was he the one to show her where her g spot is and did he manipulate it the way I just did?

"I don't think you're as new to all this as you claim to be, Paul. How did you learn to do that?"

"I read a lot of books," I lie, even as I make a mental note to remind myself to describe to Aunt Shirley how I handled what just happened. Assessing that this tender moment with Patricia is passing, I gently withdraw my two fingers from her vagina. Having my girlfriend's full attention again, I bring the fingers up to my face, open my mouth and suck her juices off my fingers ... another lesson learned from Aunt Shirley.

"Oh, that's gross," says Patricia, pulling a face.

"Nonsense my darling, it's nectar from the gods. You wouldn't believe how good it tastes, yours is beautiful."

Patricia's hands are still where she has chosen to place them. One holds onto my hard-on -- through my pants, I wonder if she could feel a wet spot. The other is still draped around my neck, holding me close to her.

"I think maybe I misjudged how much you know. That was masterful, my darling."

"I guess I don't need to ask how the weekend went. Your passage is obviously clear now."

"Yes Paul, you found your way in. I can't wait to have your penis in there too. But not tonight, I want something special for our first time, like in my bed at home."

"How could we arrange that?"

"I don't know yet, but I'm sure I could talk to mom about it, persuade she and dad into having a night away so we could be together in bed alone."

"That would be really good."

"So, I guess you still want to know how the weekend was?"

"Well, sort of. I'm not too sure how much detail I want to hear. I am insanely jealous of your uncle getting to do what he did."

"Yes, I think I can understand that. But Paul, I have to give credit where credit is due, he was extremely good. I can understand now why he has the reputation in the family that he does. He was so caring, considerate, amazingly gentle when the moment came and he began to push his penis at my hymen. There was some pain, I guess that's unavoidable, and it would have been so easy for me to scream out 'no more' at that tense moment and get up and leave. But as I said, caring and very gentle, and then just when it seemed like it was never going to go in, he knew just how much pressure and power to apply -- only briefly - and suddenly, I felt his erection push inside me. I can tell you I was so happy and relieved that the worst moment was over and rewarding to feel the size of the head of it inside me. As much as I love you, I think it would have been quite traumatic for both of us if we'd attempted it on our own."

"You mentioned the size of his cockhead, was he particularly big?" I hated asking my girlfriend a size question, afraid that she might interpret it as a comparison thing. Primarily, my concern was only that, if he were bigger than me, he might have carved out a pathway within her vagina that I would have trouble filling tightly in the future.

"No Paul, I don't think he was any bigger than you. It's just that having never had one inside me before, I had nothing to go by, no way to imagine how full it would feel to have a man's penis sliding up inside me. I know exactly what it feels like now, and I am sure yours will feel the same to me the first time you put it inside me. Oh my darling, I can't wait, but I feel we should until we can do it properly in a bed ... hopefully my bed. Would you like that?"

"Of course I would. So honey, did you get the orgasms from him that your mom and dad and sister said you would?"

I watched her eyes sort of glaze over in the semi darkness inside mom's car, "Oh yes, he's good, no doubt about that."

"So, he gave you some tales to tell your younger sister?"

"Oh yes! Oh my god, Julie is already over the moon and she could have a few years to wait yet. Uncle Josh went down on me but I suppose I should tell you from the start. Dad and my uncle had told me to go into the bedroom on my own, lay on my back on the towel. I was so nervous; my whole body was trembling. I waited there about 5 minutes before Uncle Josh came in. I saw him coming across the room through the flickering candle lights ... he was buck naked, his erection hard, it was sticking straight out horizontal."

"So, he obviously took his clothes off on the way into the bedroom?"

"Yes, after he left my dad out in the living room. Anyway, he walked purposefully to the bed and got in alongside me. He never tried to kiss me, just placed a hand on my breasts and then my belly, but only for a moment. He then shifted his body down between my legs and put his face up against my pussy and began licking me straight up. My god, that was wild. I had two glasses of wine with lunch and you know how I don't drink, so my head was spinning. But his tongue on my pussy felt amazing. I had this crazy orgasm, better than I've ever been able to do for myself. He pulled back and let me come down from that. Then, when I was calm again, he moved up to suck on my nipples. My god, he was really good at that. Well, that got me going all over again. My body was on fire but what I wanted most was more of that tongue. It's like he read my mind because that's exactly what he did. He got down there again and his tongue sent me soaring over the top a second time. I'd have been happy for him to do that over and over all afternoon, but I wasn't in his bed for that ... I was there for one special purpose only."

"I'm pleased you got to cum, honey." The way she was describing her afternoon with her uncle had my erection straining in my pants. She still held it and must have felt how powerfully strong and hard it had become. I didn't want to be turned on by anything she and her uncle did, but her description was very sexual.

"Do you want me to take this out again?"

"That could help."

"I did tell you last week that this would only be a one-off."

"Yes, I know that..."

"But ... is there a but there?"

"Only do what you want to do and what you feel comfortable doing"

Her reaction is to unzip my trousers, reach in and, for the second consecutive date, my Patricia is holding my firm erection, her hand wrapping around the hard core. She does nothing else for now, just holds it as she continues relating how her pre-planned defloration weekend transpired.