Aunt Shirley Taught Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Shirley seemed to understand my shyness. I clearly recall her raising her eyebrows and giving a small smile, "Well, thank you for telling me all that. You are quite the horny young man, aren't you? You're loosening up Paul, that's a good thing. I like that you can tell me what is turning you on ... it's all good for a woman to hear. I can see I'm going to have to watch myself around you."

"I don't mean to scare you. I'm even surprised I could admit what makes me hard. It's not like I've been obsessed with you or your body up to now. I mean, really ... I don't think I had ever noticed you before, not like I have today, not in the way we're talking about."

"Really, I'm amazed that my arse and my legs have that effect on you. I appreciate your honesty in telling me how you feel when you follow behind me, it makes me feel hot inside. Oh Paul, this is getting dangerous, I'm revealing my personal thoughts. I really should stop this to think about the consequences."

She became silent, just sitting there opposite me, watching me watching her. I liked the gleam I saw in her eyes ... she had a mischievous smile before saying, "Would you like to see a bit more, Paul? Do you think that would excite you? Can you risk becoming fully hard again?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, perhaps naively.

"Just exactly what I said. If it turned you on to look up under my dress and to walk behind me, looking at my bum ... then maybe you'd like a better look. What would you think about that?"

Our eyes were locked, she was smiling warmly. I detected a movement of her hands that drew me to glance down to her lap. Both hands were slowly drawing her light summer dress up along her thighs, exposing more and more of stockinged thigh. Why was she doing this? There had never been anything sexual between us previously.

I watched the bottom hemline pass over the band at the top of her stockings, saw the suspender clasps, one on the top of each thigh, stretching up under the dress. I stared and her fingers continued to tease me, drawing it higher and higher, until the crotch of her pink panties appeared, her thighs spread about 6 inches apart.

I looked back up to her face, saw that her eyes had also lowered. She was staring at my lap where my cock had quickly stiffened again, solidly erecting from the sexy way she raised her dress in front of me.

The sound of her voice broke through the sexual tension, "Hmm, you are indeed very much a healthy virile young man, Paul. That's nice to see."

I had no answer to that, I looked down to see that my hard-on was prominently stretching out the front of my shorts and a new wet spot had formed. Damn my lack of underwear.

What's going to happen now? Why is she teasing me like this?

"Paul!" I looked up to her face at the sound of my name. "From what you've told me about last night, you seem quite inexperienced in how to progress your relationship with your girlfriend. Would you like me to offer some help and advice to get where you want to be with her?"

Boy! Help and advice? What will that entail? What should I say to my aunt? How will she impart that help and advice? Just what does she intend to do with me? I might need to ask to use her bathroom ... this erection keeps recurring, it might need some urgent attention.

"Err ... yes, that sounds good, Aunt Shirley, but how are you going to teach me what to do?"

My gaze dropped again to the part of her body she'd revealed. My aunt had the palm of each hand resting on the insides of each thigh ... she was lightly rubbing them against her skin. It looked incredibly sexual. I couldn't believe this morning had evolved as it had.

"I thought, for your benefit, that we might simulate last night's date ... well, at least the last half-hour of it. Would you like to try that, Paul? I'll play your girlfriend and you can be you, show me all the things you tried to do in real time."

My mouth was dry, words wouldn't form but I managed to nod my approval, my eyes darting between her face as she spoke and her hands stroking her own inner thighs, so close to the crotch of her panties that she had just exposed to me.

"We did seem to get distracted while you were relating what happened last night. I think we reached the point where you'd been sucking on her nipples..."

I managed to get my voice back, "Through the material of her bra."

"Yes, but you did say that the material on the cups was quite sheer, like nylon ... right?"

"Yes!"

"Err, let me think." She paused, "Yes, I'm sure I have one like that." She rose from her chair and her dress fell back down to cover her crotch and her thighs. "Stay right where you are Paul, don't move at all, I'll be right back."

Where was she going, what was she doing? Was she going inside her house to try to find a bra that resembled the one that Patricia was wearing last night? My aunt did say she was intending to simulate my date. Just what did she have in mind, how far was she going to recreate that date?

I sat still, as I was told. I was a very obedient 18-year-old then. Within a couple of minutes, Aunt Shirley reappeared. I couldn't see any change of clothing, at least not outside.

"There, that's much better," she told me, sounding satisfied with herself as she returned to her chair, but standing behind it instead of sitting back down. She picked up the chair, moving it alongside mine, quite close, almost touching. When she sat down again, we were both now facing the pool.

"Ok, let's start from the top. You drove into your favourite parking spot with your girlfriend. I'll be her and you show me exactly what you did."

"What, you mean everything? Do you want me to kiss you, like for real?"

"Yes, of course, I can take it. We are recreating the scene from last night, exactly as it unfolded. Don't leave anything out."

"Aunt Shirley, I don't know if I can kiss you the way I kissed Patricia."

"I expect you to, Paul. I am doing this for you, I want to see and feel everything that you did with your girlfriend as a way of trying to work out why you two are not progressing. If you used tongue with her, then use your tongue on me too. When you slipped your hand up under her dress, you must have touched her thighs. So, slip your hand under my dress and touch me as you did with your girlfriend. By the way, timing is important because I think that is where you let yourself down. It's where most men do. Try to repeat each move with me in the same time frame that you did with her last night. Ok, we should start. You've turned the engine off and I guess you turned toward me ... err, Patricia straight away."

Wow! I don't know if I can do this. My 32-year-old adult aunt wants me to kiss her and touch her the way I did with my 18-year-old girlfriend last night. It's so weird!

I turned to look at her alongside me. "Come on Paul, I bet you started kissing her immediately, didn't you?"

"Err, yes!"

"Then I'm all puckered up and waiting, Paul."

"Its just that it feels strange to do this with you."

"You've kissed me lots of times over the years, Paul."

"Not like this."

"Look, I'm only trying to help my nervous nephew expand his relationship with his lovely girlfriend. So, try to forget I'm your aunt, tell yourself I'm Patricia. Come on!"

I slowly moved my whole head toward my aunt. Licking my lips at the last moment, bringing them to contact hers. I felt a spark as our lips touched and a kiss began. At first, I was tentative and chaste with her, but when I felt her lips beginning to grind with mine, I nervously joined in. After about a half-minute, I dared slipping my tongue between her lips. She willingly accepted it, using hers to greet mine, contact that produced more sparks. A surge of passion coursed through my veins and I could feel the skin along my hard erection stretch to bursting point.

Our first kiss continued like that for at least a couple of minutes. She suddenly broke the lip lock, "So when did you start touching her breast, Paul?"

"Oh, I think by now."

"Okay, well then do it. You need to remember Paul; I want this to all happen in sequence."

"You want me to..."

"Paul, I told you this is a complete simulation. I expect you to do everything the way you did it with her."

She again brought her face forward, her look of expectation indicating I had to resume the kiss now. I did, bringing my hand up to touch her left boob through the material of her dress. As much as I was enjoying our kiss, the realisation hadn't hit me until now that if we are replicating the entire episode in the car with Patricia, then I would soon be sucking my aunt's nipples. My cock surged even harder.

It was exciting to kiss my aunt the same way I had kissed Patricia ... I began to relax into it. I heard a little murmur through the clasp of our grinding lips and intertwining tongues. Was that her or me ... or both of us. I was finding it very erotic.

Remembering that I was supposed to be simulating the way my making out with Patricia had gone last night, I moved my hand to the front of my aunt's summery dress. Fortunately, it too had buttons down the front, like Patricia's had. Undoing the buttons as low as the bottom of her breasts, I slipped my hand inside and, for the first time ever, my fingers touched my aunt's breast. The bra that she had gone inside to change into, felt like a perfect replica of my girlfriend's new bra. The material was quite sheer and I could feel my aunt's nipple stiffen under my caress. I wasn't just touching her breast; I began massaging it in my palm. Another soft murmur, this time I know it came from her. She liked it, so did I.

Conscious that my aunt wanted me to replicate every move, I broke our passionate kiss to move my face down toward the breast that I'd been fondling. Sitting out in the Saturday sunshine, I paused to admire the prominent nipple that I was about to place my lips over ... a beautiful, engorged nipple, much bigger than Patricia's. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and began to suck.

I relaxed more, beginning to enjoy this ultra-sexual experience, attempting to ignore that the woman whose breast I was suckling, is my mother's sister. My aunt insisted I act out this re-enactment, casing my arousal levels to soar again, as they had last night on my date with Patricia. But why? What is her intention? Is she really doing this to correct any mistakes I may have made in trying to seduce my new girlfriend into full-on sex? Does she plan to have this second version end any differently to the frustrating one I endured last night?

Once I had settled into a suckling routine on my aunt's left nipple, I slipped a hand down to the bottom hem of her dress, getting on with Aunt Shirley's request for me to repeat the events of the night. I pushed my hand out of sight under the front of the dress, softly caressing my fingers over her stockinged knee and moving upward along her inner thighs, while above never missing a beat with my tongue and lips working that protruding nipple.

My fingers quite quickly reached the top of her stockings, feeling the suspender clasp that held them firmly in place. My bare fingers slid off the top band of stocking, touching her bare upper thigh flesh. My erection surged again, my fingers now only an inch or two from the treasure, concealed within her panties.

My fingers moved tentatively now. This was the point at which Patricia stopped me last night. Would my aunt do the same ... but she doesn't know the exact point I was stopped, should I tell her? What happens if I don't? Will she let me proceed further? Can I actually get to touch her pussy? It's so close. Is this simulation all she claims, or is she playing some sexual game with me? What does she want, does she want me to touch her intimately?

I pressed on tentatively, expecting my fingers to touch the crotch piece of her pink panties that I had seen earlier. Her hand had not darted down to stop me the way Patricia's had last night.

No, not her hand, but my aunt's voice came to me, firm and authoritative, bringing the movement of my fingers to a sudden halt, "This must be where your girlfriend stopped you last night, Paul?"

I lifted my lips from her engorged nipple to answer, "Yes it was."

"You are supposed to be showing me exactly how your evening went down? Did you forget to tell me that? Or were you testing to see how far I'd let you go? Don't disappoint me Paul, I am trying to help you."

I was duly reprimanded, her comment made me feel bad. She was right, I was taking advantage of this unexpected moment, "I'm sorry Aunt Shirley, I got carried away."

"I am only doing this to help you Paul, I don't need to be this intimate with you."

Boy, she sure knew how to make a guy feel awful. I really did genuinely like my aunt and I want to respect her, particularly since she seems to have taken such an interest in my sexual growth.

"I am only trying to help you work out where things went wrong and all you seem to want to do is get a cheap feel of me. That's not nice, Paul."

She was giving me a good dressing down and I deserved it. What now?

"Okay, let's put this behind us, do you still want my help with this?"

I didn't ask for her to help with my sex education in the first place. It has been all her idea, but since she has started, of course I would like it to continue. "Yes please Aunt Shirley, I'm really sorry."

"Good, we'll proceed then, and drop the aunt, will you?"

I was hesitant to admit it, "Well, nothing more happened after that..." Since we had reached the point where my night with my girlfriend ended, then I expected this exciting little sexual adventure with my aunt would end too, "Patricia pulled my hand out from under her dress and five minutes later, I was driving her home."

"Well, assuming that the timing of your moves with me matches the speed with which you moved on Patricia last night, then it's obvious to me that's where you blew it ... or, err, didn't blow as it turned out."

I gave her my best smile at her touch of humour.

She sat in her chair, staring intently into my face for what seemed an age. Seated alongside her, our faces a mere 12 inches apart, I began to feel uneasy, curious at what she was thinking. Eventually, I couldn't stand the silence any longer, "What?"

"Paul, I am looking at you, wrestling with my conscience. Should I continue with the next stage of your lesson? I like you very much Paul, you've always been my favourite nephew, so I'm worried about crossing a line ... not just with you but with your mother."

"What does this have to do with my mother?"

"Err ... I'd rather not say for now.

"You have to tell me now; you can't leave that sort of comment hanging in the air."

"Let me just say this. Your mother was concerned about you and talked to me the other day."

"What about, what concerns would she have about me? She's never expressed anything to me?"

"I've said enough for now, Paul. I think I might explain more later."

"Now you've got me really curious."

"Forget that for now, let's continue. So, did you keep suckling on her nipples when you slipped your hand up her dress?"

"Yes, Aunt Shirley."

She gave me a frown that reminded me I have to stop calling her Aunt.

"Did you think she was ready for your fingers to go digging around down there?"

"At the time it seemed like a good idea, but after her reaction, I guess not."

"How did she stop you?"

"Her hand shot down and grabbed my wrist."

"Hmm, really! If she was enjoying it, which you seem to think she was, then she should have simply admonished you for pushing the envelope and let you resume on a promise not to try that again."

"That would have been good, but no, she asked me to take her home."

"And you did?"

"Yes!"

"Do you think she was seriously upset?"

"No, because before I left her at her front door, we had a really good pash and talked about getting together this weekend."

"Hmm! Well, my lovely innocent nephew, let me say that, being a woman, I think it's highly likely she would have enjoyed your touch ... I did. She most likely would have wanted something like that. It's either she's not ready yet, or you went about it all wrong."

"I moved my fingers very slowly so as not to spook her out."

"Well, I can tell you, from the way you worked on me, not slowly enough. Your lips on my breast and your fingers did feel good, but your timing is way out. Of course, it may be that she simply had her period, or she may still be a virgin. Now Paul, the simulation is over, of course. We'll move to the here and now ... that's why I took a moment to contemplate whether we should, but I'm game if you are. Would you like me to teach you how to handle her or any other young woman you want to have sex with in the future?

"Yes, of course I would. I need all the help I can get."

"Alright! I am going to give you a woman's insight, show you where you went wrong last night. You do need to remember though, I know you're only thinking about what you want, getting your rocks off for the first time. But with any woman, you need to respect what she wants ... the woman always has the right to say yes or no, okay?"

"Yes, sure, I know that ... mom always tells me that."

"Good! Okay, where did you go wrong? First up, a positive, you are a good kisser. Your kissing really rang my bells. I don't know where you learned, but you do know how to use your tongue. You'd be surprised how many men don't, and they make it very sloppy. So, you're on a winner with your kissing technique. A guy who kisses like that would open up my legs, that's for sure."

Our faces were still close. I couldn't refrain from smiling at her compliment.

"But Paul, now for some bad news, your timing is way off. You flat out went for it all in five minutes. Lips on nipples ... good, got that done. Now, get those fingers on her pussy as quick as possible. Come on, it's not a race. Seduction is a slow, slow dance. Make small gains, secure them before moving on to the next stage. It's like the military moving forward, taking ground during a war. Move slowly, ensure you have total control over one area before moving onto the next."

"I guess I did go too quickly. I got excited when it seemed like she was enjoying my sucking of her nipple."

"Nipple singular ... there's a big problem to start with. A woman has two breasts, two nipples, she needs to have both equally aroused to a peak level before you even attempt to get your fingers anywhere near her pussy. Got it?"

"Yes, I've got it."

"Okay Paul, we're going to start again from the top. Take note of what I've said, take your time everywhere. Secure one piece of territory ... I mean the breasts and nipples. And only when you have your woman moaning and writhing around in ecstasy should you try putting your fingers on her thighs. And when you do, go slowly, slide your fingers up and back down over her inner thighs a few times before trying to get anywhere near that patch of bare skin above her stocking tops. You want your woman to crave the next step, excited by the prospects, but have her unsure what your next move will be. Keep her on her toes, wondering if and when you'll take her to the next level. And it doesn't have to be you grabbing her pussy. If you can reach her arse, run your fingers softly over her cheeks. That can be so sexy for a woman. Okay, that's a lot for you to absorb. Would you like to start practising now?"

Boy! The words that were ringing in my ears were 'we're going to start again from the top.' Everything after that was just words that I struggled to absorb as my mind flashed with expectations of what she was about to let me do. I was going to get to kiss my aunt all over again -- with tongue -- and I would get to suck on her nipples, both this time. Will she stop me this time or will this tutorial from my aunt lead to my first ever real fuck? But with my aunt? Is that even legal, is it a form of incest?