Aunt Shirley Taught Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, possibly I gave that a bit of help by climbing the ladder so that you could see up my dress."

"Yes, I am curious about that, why did you do it? Mom had told me I was coming here because you weren't able to climb the ladder."

"Hmm! That's not quite correct, Paul. I could have done that job with the leaves quite easily. Your mom and I had to find an excuse to get you here and once you were here, I needed to have you view your old maiden aunt in a sexual way."

"So, are you suggesting that my mom had something to do with this. Does she know that we're doing this because that could freak me out?"

"No, no, don't worry, Paul. Your mom doesn't know or even suspect that I'm letting you fuck me today. I can't see her approving of that. It all started when we were talking through the week. She was telling me about you having this new girlfriend and your mom said she thought it was serious between you two. She said she felt she should be talking to you about sex, but that she found it difficult. She was particularly concerned because she was finding your cum stains everywhere ... on your sheets and in your underwear. She was worried that you should be using condoms."

"What, so I don't stain the sheets?"

"Ha ha, no, her first concern was that if you two are sexually active, you could get Patricia pregnant if you didn't use condoms. Then, it occurred to her that you might be leaving your cum on everything because you're actually not having sex with Patricia resulting in you being constantly horny as a result. She wanted to talk it over with you, but she said that while you and she can discuss most things, she gets nervous talking about sex with you. So, I simply said to her to find an excuse to send you over to me today and I'll have the talk she finds uneasy to have."

"Was this your plan all along -- for us to end up here in bed?"

"No, it wasn't ... really! I determined we would sit down and I would ask you how far you had progressed with your girlfriend, and then I would tell you all I knew about sex to make it all easier for you. But you mentioned how frustrated you were from going out with her for three months, of trying and failing to have sex with her again last night. I couldn't miss spotting the result of that frustration with your very impressive erection. So, it was on the spur of the moment that I changed my plan. Your mother would definitely not approve ... so mum's the word, as they say."

Oh my god, her hand idly stroking my hard cock, while we've talked, is stirring my arousal levels all over again. She has me hard ... very hard. Her fingers feel one hundred per cent better than when my hand does it. I might never be able to wank myself ever again. I wonder what my relationship with my aunt will be after today. Would she let me drop by every weekend for us to do this?

I closed my eyes, overcome with the incredible sensations of her soft feminine touch, stroking my cock, seemingly with one purpose in mind. I could feel my balls tightening as more cum built up down there. Should I warn her? No, she is probably already aware.

This has changed my perspective of my aunt, Within the family, she is never seen with any males and I have heard some of the adults at family functions gossiping about her, and how she might prefer women. Boy, after what happened here this morning, I can vouch for her heterosexuality.

Still, I am curious. "So aah ... um, Shirley..."

"That's better, Paul."

"How do you know so much about men and sex?"

"Why wouldn't I, I am 32, I think I am reasonably attractive..."

"Oh, no doubt about that, you tick the box marked beautiful."

"Oh, what a lovely thing to say, thank you. I gave up my virginity at ... let's say around your age and I have had at least three quite serious relationships in the years since. I love sex with men ... believe me, I know enough about it that I could write a book. I've experimented with most of the kinks and fetishes, so I know what turns most men on, and what only appeals to a few."

"Really, I never would have expected that."

"Why? Because you've been listening to what all our relatives say about me?"

"No, what's that ... what do they say?"

"You don't have to pretend to protect me, Paul. I know what the gossipers in the family say about me, just because I keep my private love life separate from family matters. I would rather you didn't repeat this, but my preference is for older men. I love their experience, those 40 and older know so much, have lived and loved a lot more."

Her revelation surprised me. "So, you are my older woman, passing on all that you know."

"Very true, Paul. I hadn't thought of that analogy myself, but you're quite right. Now, I have you super hard again, what would you like to learn about now?"

"I am in your hands, so to speak. I want to learn everything you know."

"Maybe it's time you got an anatomy lesson. Do you know how a woman's pussy is laid out? I guess you've never seen one up close?"

"No, I did get hold of a book that had pictures."

"Okay, well you're halfway there. Come down here and I'll point to all of my bits."

I clambered up over her body, settling my torso down between her widely spread legs. My face was only two inches from her still very moist pinkish pussy. Using her feet on the bed to take her weight, she raised he hips up off the bed. Her fingers slipped around her back and pulled her arse cheeks apart.

"My bum and my tiny anal ring. We all have one, men and women, no differences there, but if you want to try it one day, I'll let you put your cock in there too. It makes for quite a tight fuck and seems to be becoming more popular these days for heterosexuals."

Boy, she suggested I could try it one day. That sounds like she does intend to give me at least another day with her.

My aunt lowered her bottom back onto the bed and brought her fingers around to her pussy, pulling her outer labia wide so that I could actually see a little way into her vagina. "This is where it all happens, the engine room of a woman." Some drops of white remained, the last of the cum I had deposited inside her about 20 minutes ago.

"Oh, it felt incredible being in there."

"Ha ha, I love your enthusiasm, Paul. You can put your cock in there again before you go home. That's if you can keep getting it up. Shouldn't be a problem, aren't 18-year-old males nearly always erect?"

Still using most of her fingers to keep her labia open and separated, she used one finger to point out her tiny pee hole, "This is where we women pee from, A bit too tiny for any sexual activity."

She shuffled the fingertips holding her labia apart a bit higher. "Now under the hood, just like in a car, there is a throbbing motor. In a woman, it's called the clitoris."

"I have read a bit about that."

"That's good, because being a man, this is the important stuff you need to know if you're going to please the women you will be with in your lifetime. You can use your fingers, your lips and your tongue ... whatever, but just make sure you give this little button the attention it deserves. Would you like to try it now, or would you rather wait until we've had a shower? It's probably a bit messy after your cock was down there, your cum will leak out for another half hour or so, at least until you're ready to put some more inside me."

"I'd like to try it now, err ... Shirley."

"Good! I was hoping you'd say that. I haven't cum today, and that's okay, because I told you that first time was especially for you. But I am really horny now, having had you inside me and I've been touching your cock ... it felt so good in my hand. I could take a chance and have you fuck me again, but you're still so new to it, I can't take the chance that you'd cum before me again. This way is a gold plate guarantee, especially if you listen to my suggestions as we get into it. So, if you're really sure you're happy to do this, because not every man likes it, get your tongue down here and start licking."

I moved my face closer, pressing into the inverted vee formed by her widely spread thighs and stretched my tongue out to lick the tiny button she presented to me. One initial tongue sweep and her hips lifted up, her bum almost coming clear off the bed. With her coaxing and pointing out where I could improve my technique, I soon settled into some rhythmic tonguing together with slurping my ovaled lips around her whole pussy.

Her breathing became heavier and appreciative moans flowed from her other lips, those on her face. I enjoyed learning about going down on a woman from my very experienced aunt. While I had no distaste for any of this -- even surprised that some men may balk at it -- I especially loved it when she told me to stiffen my tongue and actually push it up into her pleasure passage. The juices that flowed from within her vagina were more delicious, the sweetest juices imaginable.

I heard her breathing, and her gasps and moans, build up to a crescendo, and then with her hips humping and my lips and tongue struggling to maintain contact with her vulva, she orgasmed wildly, her reward for initiating her nephew into hot sex.

I lay my left cheek on her naked belly while her intense sexual excitement receded, and her breathing returned to normal. My head filled with how good this morning had been, I was curious what she intended for us next. We had each cum so maybe that is it for today, although she did say something about me putting some more cum into her.

Coming down from her orgasmic high, my aunt soon determined what she expected from me next. "Okay Paul, are you up for some more?"

I raised my head, moved my whole body up along the bed so my parts matched hers ... chest to chest and cock to pussy. She looked down between us, saw that my cock was still rampant, the way she had made it with her wonderful stroking, "Oh Paul, you really are up for some more, aren't you? You can come into me again now, that's if you want to?"

"Oh, hold me back. Yes please!"

"What a polite young man you are. Would you like to do it the same or are you ready to try some other positions? There's many, I can run through them if you want."

"No, I want to do it the same way as last time. I loved looking into your smiling face, your sparkling eyes while I'm inside you, err ... fucking you."

"Don't be tentative, Paul. You can call it fucking, that's what it is."

"I wasn't sure, I never heard you say fuck before today. In fact, I haven't heard any women say fuck. It's usually only among guys."

I need to remind the reader at this point that this action occurred in 1963 when very few women used any profanity. They were different times.

I shifted my body some more until my cockhead nestled at the entrance to her vagina. Only then did I realise that I was acting on my own instincts. Looking down into her warm blue eyes, I asked, "Should I suck on your breasts some more first?"

"It's good that you thought to ask, but when you get to do it with your girlfriend, she might expect you to use your own initiative. As for now, if you're asking to find out what I want, then I'm happy with whatever you choose. My body is buzzing after you gave me that great orgasm with your tongue, so I don't need anything more to arouse me. But to confuse you even more, I never say no to having a man suckle on my nipples. Whatever you want, Paul."

I chose to apply my lips to her nipples once again. She did seem to appreciate the choice I made. After about 5 minutes of that, I reinserted my cockhead into the slot that I was becoming so familiar with and gently pushed inside my aunt. I delighted in watching her face as I thrust my erection into her, seeing her reaction to every variation, whether it be speed or depth or when my fingers pinched her nipples.

I thought I was in total control, particularly when she had a second orgasm ... it was a milestone for me, the first time a woman orgasmed while I am fucking her. But then she had a surprise for me, I figured it could be the first of many if she let me into her bed again. I watched her lick two of her fingers while my face hovered above hers and my cock thrust rhythmically inside her. Then, I felt those fingers reach around my back, felt her touch my tiny anal ring with one, rimming it, then felt it push past my sphincter and press inside my arse.

So much better than a doctor's prostate examination, she pushed the second finger in as well and as she stroked both inside my anus, I blew my load once again deep into her pleasure passage. I was totally spent this time.

Fond memories today of that incredible first time with my Aunt Shirley all those years ago. They came flooding back as I sat in the funeral parlour, watching photos of my aunt's life on the large TV screens on either side of where her coffin stood at the front of the chapel. She died last week at 89. My little sexual adventure with her happened 57 years ago. It seems like such a long time when I say it like that, but my memories of her sweet induction of me into sex are so fresh.

My wonderful Aunt Shirley did invite me back another Saturday or two to continue her teachings before she resumed her normal role as aunt to me and let me live my life and my marriage to Patricia uninterrupted. Now that she has gone, I might divulge a little more of my secret times with her.

The End