Aunt Shirley Taught Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so horny, hoping that this might somehow end in my getting to cum. And if I'm really lucky, maybe I can shoot that cum somewhere warm and moist.

"Err, Paul, this is going to become way too intimate for us to be doing it out here by the pool. Come on, let's move this inside?"

My aunt stood up, taking my hand, beginning to lead me across the lawn to the back door of her house. She paused after only a few steps, letting go of my hand, "Maybe you'd rather drop back a few steps behind. Do you want to watch my hips and arse again?"

"That would be good."

So, she walked on ahead, I suspect she exaggerated the movement of hips and arse a little more this time. It gave inspiration to the control tower in my erection, watching her arse move so seductively in that dress with every step she took.

She led us into her living room, pointing to the couch. We sat down alongside each other, as we had been outside, and she turned to me, "Okay, no more simulation, this is a rehearsal for the next time you get to make out with your girlfriend. The most important point is ... slow and steady. If you manage to do it right Paul, I won't stop you. Do you understand what that means?"

"Are you serious? You mean..."

"Yes, you'll get to have your first fuck ... with me, right here."

This was 1963, I had never heard my aunt -- or my mom for that matter -- say fuck. My cock twitched at her use of the word because it was applying to me.

"...but that doesn't mean you have total green lights all the way. If I think you're stuffing it up, I will stop you, the lesson will be over and I'll send you home with blue balls. Okay? You understand the rules? You have to do it right to win."

Of course I am okay with it, why not? I am about to have my very first sexual encounter. I only have to follow her advice; how hard can that be? I can't help thinking how crazy it is, I couldn't have believed when I left home this morning that I would get my first fuck today ... but with my aunt. I can't work out why she is offering me all this, but for now, still with a raging hard-on, I don't care.

She dropped her head back against the back of the couch, turning to look at me, her lips moist, slightly parted. She looked like a woman waiting to be kissed. She is 32 and I am 18, what a rush! I leaned forward, resuming back where it all started, introducing the tongue sooner this time, although I told myself that everything else must be slower, attempting to please her, and to show that I listened.

This all happened a long time ago, 57 years to be exact, but I recall this day as if it was yesterday. A treasured family member was introducing me to sex.

The kiss quickly became passionate. I still had nervous thoughts ... is this really alright, it does seem like incest? But being a virgin male at 18, I quickly convinced myself that I would worry later if I broke society's normal standards. I must try this for myself, can't afford to offend my aunt's generosity. My cock felt like it would burst when I placed my hand over one breast and began to massage it.

I kissed her avidly, our tongues intertwining sexually, my cock still rampant. My aunt was moaning already, expressing her obvious enjoyment. After a suitable time elapsed, I broke our kiss, my lips leaving hers, wetly trailing down over her chin, her neck. My fingers momentarily moved from holding her breast, slipping inside the top of her dress, having undone the top four buttons earlier. I gazed again upon her large nipples, slid my lips over the closest and began to suck furiously.

This elicited more appreciative moaning sounds and she moved one of her hands to clasp the back of my head, forcing my lips and tongue to press harder against the sheer fabric of her sexy bra, devouring her nipple. It was that hand holding the back of my head that chose the moment to steer my lips to her second breast and nipple and I naturally complied, sucking intensely on the one that until now had remained ignored and untouched.

Recalling her advice, I waited longer than my own instinct would have thought to be sufficient time before allowing one of my hands to rest on her stockinged knee, rubbing it with my palm. Then, my fingers stealthily slipped under her dress and I began caressing her inner thighs, consciously restraining my soft touching to only two inches above her knee, sliding softly up and down in a short zone on her inner thighs, swapping back and forth.

All these years later, I can still recall that my hand was shaking with nerves as I tentatively slid my fingers over her silky-smooth stockings. My lips were continuing to alternate on both nipples, relying on her hand on the back of my head, to steer me from one to the other.

"Oh Paul, this is so much better..." her voice jolting me back to reality, reminding me that this is my aunt that I am kissing and making out with -- my mom's sister. What would my mother say if she could see us now? "...your Patricia would have loved this. No way she could have rejected your fingers. They feel so nice Paul, you're doing it just right. Oh, your mouth on my breasts is driving me crazy."

My fingers caressingly and inexorably slid across the texture of her nylon stockings, feeling the smooth softness of her inner thighs. Without freeing a nipple from the grasp of my lips, I managed to twist my head so I could look into her eyes. She had them half closed in passion, a real buzz for me to see my attractive aunt this way, and all because of what I was doing. My fingers had been incredibly patient even though I desperately wanted to touch her pussy. I wondered how long it had been since she had felt a male's touch.

The sounds she was making and the way in which her body squirmed and wriggled under my lips and fingers, suggested her whole body was at boiling point. Was it time yet? I didn't want to blow it but decided to take a chance. I began to slide my caressing fingers further up under her dress ... slowly. Will she stop me again? I have revised my pace, surely she will approve.

My fingers crossed the tiny ridge of nylon material that marked the top of her stockings and I felt the warm soft bare flesh of her naked inner thighs under my fingertips. Warm? Her skin was hot ... on fire, especially the nearer I got to her pussy! No need to check my progress, I feel in total control now, despite my being a first timer.

My fingers must be barely an inch from her panties and her pussy, still a mystery to me ... but not for long. The occasion of being this intimate with my aunt still had me fearful she might stop me, despite her declaring we could go all the way.

My mind was whirling, is she still even wearing panties? Was her planning so precise that she has already removed them? My fingers sliding so slowly now, cautious, trembling as they inch ever closer along the smooth bare skin of her upper inner thighs.

I feel the tips of my fingers in contact with her panties ... they are moist, very moist. I'll bet the eye of my erect cock is leaking as much pre-cum as her flowing pussy juices.

She spreads her thighs wider to improve my access, that's a good positive sign. All the while, my lips continue devouring her nipples. I run three of my fingers along the crotch of her panties, attempting to follow the line of her labia lips in her body, a body part I am yet to see and touch but one that I have read about.

I feel something warm touch the knob of my hard cock that is sticking out of the wide leg band of my shorts ... my aunt has dropped a hand into my lap and her fingers have begun playing with my cockhead. This is the first time I have felt a woman's touch on my cock. Her fingers feel wonderful, so much better than using my own to pull on my erections.

"Oh!" she gasps ... I must be doing something right with my three fingers rolling up and down on the crotch-piece of her panties, it is the last barrier to my reaching her pussy and the hidden treasures within. I try to recall those books I studied in preparation for just this moment when I finally get to explore a woman's vulva ... as the books technically call it.

"You can take them off if you want," she whispers to me and I rise up to slip my other hand under her dress. Each hand takes a hold of a side of her panties at her hips and I yank them down over her thighs. I have seen this done in movies. I pull them all the way down to her ankles and she bends her knees to make the removal easier.

Bending her knees has a dual effect, with the bottom of her dress falling in a heap at her hips, exposing her pussy to my ardent gaze. She is as completely hairless as a baby, her labia moist and slightly parted. I watch myself return my fingers to that crease between the tops of her thighs and, now unhindered by panties, I run them up and down. She smiles at me and sighs loudly. She must like my touch.

Her breathing is heavier, one hand draws the hem of her dress higher, almost to her navel. It appears she wants to watch the movement of my fingers on her pussy lips. "Umm! You don't seem to need any guidance from me, Paul. Are you sure this is your first time?"

"Absolutely the first," I tell her. Visually, I am torn between watching my fingers caress her good parts and seeing her fingers wrapping around my cock shaft and lightly tugging on it. The sensation of that is exciting.

"You have several options now, Paul, but I think its best I don't confuse you by taking you down alternate paths for now. My guess is that you just want to sink this into my body as soon as possible, so go ahead, I'm ready ... more than ready, in fact."

She seemed to widen the spread of her thighs and I watched her labia part even more, saw the crinkly pink bits revealed. Her hand pulled firmly on my cockhead, encouraging me to shift onto my knees and move my hips closer to hers. She led the way for my erection, presenting it to the opening of her vagina, wriggling the head around the entrance several times. I wasn't sure if that was for my benefit or hers.

"Okay, push now, but take it slowly," she commanded and her hand let go of my cock and I pushed gently enough for the head to disappear from sight into her wet velvety passage. I gasped at the wonderful sensation, having my cockhead gripped by her pleasure passage for the first time.

I was so lost in the euphoria of this delectable sensation that I must have just kept pushing with my hips.

"Easy big boy, take it slowly," my aunt directed and I paused to ensure I did this to her satisfaction. She called me big boy, is that a factual observation on her part? How many has she had to be able to compare? Maybe she only used those words to make me feel good. Everything she's done so far seems to be targeted at making me feel totally good.

I push another inch inside. Now she has about half of my shaft as well as the round circumcised head. I pause again to await further instructions, but when none are forthcoming, I assume control and press the rest of my shaft into the warm wet passage in two increments until I have it buried deep and I can feel our pubic bones pressing together.

"Good?" she asks, a broad smile on her face.

"Oh, unbelievable!" I confirm.

"That's great, I knew you'd like it."

"I still can't believe you're doing this for me, but I'm not about to question it. I want to soak up every moment and hopefully I'll dream about this again tonight."

"Now honey, since it's your first, I want it to be special, this is all for you. Set your own pace, whatever feels best for you. In the future, women you do this with will expect you to ensure they get equal pleasure from the experience, but today, you don't have to worry about that at all."

"Wouldn't you like me to try to get you to cum too?"

"That would be very nice, but I'm really not expecting it. Paul, concentrate only on yourself. Don't spoil this experience, your first time inside a woman is special and I want you to remember this day forever. Take as long as you want and then enjoy the wonderful sensation of cumming. No need to worry about contraception, that's all taken care of. No condoms, just skin on skin. Now, enough of this talking, just have a great time."

I appreciated my aunt so generously granting me complete freedom in my first fuck ... not having to concern myself with ensuring the woman has an orgasm nor fear of impregnating her. Nevertheless, I'd like to try to get her to cum before I'm done.

I slowly withdrew my cock shaft about two-thirds from the magical grip of her passage.

"You can come out a bit further if you want."

"I didn't want to slip out altogether."

"No problem if you do, you can just put it back in. You can pull back until only the head is barely inside me. That way, the plunge back inside will feel even better for you ... and you don't need to be gentle now, you can develop a rhythm of good steady pushes all the way back in. Most women prefer the initial entry to be slow so we can adjust to the size of you."

That's the second time my aunt has mentioned size. She could have said 'adjust to the size of men,' but she said, 'size of you.' Is she trying to tell me that I am bigger than others? I pulled back some more until only the head clung to the opening of her vagina, then heeding her advice, I pushed quite firmly all the way back inside. I heard myself let out a big sigh as my shaft slid through the tight wet walls of her passage. Extraordinary feelings ... I can get to enjoy this activity, that's for sure.

With no experience yet of fucking, I do recall following her advice and getting into a steady in-and-out rhythm. I resisted the temptation to go too fast too soon, which I think is the natural tendency that first time when it all feels so incredibly good. My aunt helped with that, she wrapped her legs around my thighs and using hands and heels like a race jockey, she rode me superbly, ensuring that I didn't race to the finish.

I would love to boast how I was an expert lover right from that very first time, but honestly, I was the typical novice just starting out. It felt so good and I hadn't yet learned or understood how to exercise some restraint, concentrate on not cumming by thinking of other things other than how fucking great it felt to be inside my Aunt Shirley that Saturday morning.

I could soon sense that my testes were working on something extra special for me to inject by way of my cock, into my aunt's pleasure passage. On its way, I picked up the pace ... at the same time, unconsciously shortening my strokes to try to stall the inevitable.

Looking down on my aunt beneath me, I ambitiously asked, "What about you, are you close?"

I would learn as time went by that women need many more strokes than I had thus far pumped into my conquest that day. She let me down gently, "No, not yet ... I told you this is for you, Paul, just cum inside me whenever you want."

By then, I had no choice. My body let go for me and my first fuck ended in a blast of warm cum shooting from the tip of my cock as I lodged my solid erection deep inside my aunt. Spasm after spasm, I shot my load of life-creating fluids. She had assured me in advance that she was protected.

My body slumped upon her and I lay in close harmony with this most unlikely initial lover until my body had nothing more to give. "So, my gorgeous nephew, how was that? Did you enjoy your first time?"

"Oh, did I ever! Thank you so much, Aunt Shirley, that was so unexpected."

She let my aunt word slip go by without admonishing me, "It might have helped that you didn't wear any underwear, do you often leave home like that?"

"No, I don't. Mom does my washing and there's always fresh clean clothes in my dresser drawer. That's the first time I can remember that I had no underwear to put on. It's strange, mom is always so organised."

"So, your mother is to blame for us being here like this, you with you hard cock inside me. If she had left you some clean underwear, you would have worn that, and your erection wouldn't have hung out of your short shorts so much that I would notice it."

"Oh, no I don't want to blame mom, not exactly! I guess it was just a matter of circumstance."

"Nice circumstances for you then Paul?"

"You betcha!"

"So, have you had enough then?"

"Oh, I don't think I could ever have enough of that."

"Was it what you expected?"

"Much more, I don't think I can find the words to describe how good I feel now."

"You can pull out now if you're all done."

"Oh sorry, okay!" I began to slowly withdraw what remained of my erection, it was down to half hard. I stared in awe down between our bodies, watching my cock, glistening with a sheen of my aunt's juices, as it re-emerged from inside her supine body.

My aunt watched intently too, "You have a nice one, Paul, it looks good, even now that it's Mr. Floppy. It's a good size too, you will make this new girlfriend of yours very happy one day. That is, providing you've taken in all of my advice."

I rolled away from her body and we each slumped alongside each other on her couch. "I have a bone to pick with you, Paul. Didn't I tell you not to call me aunt anymore?"

"Yes you did, why, when did I call you aunt?"

"You obviously didn't realise you did, but it was especially noticeable to me because the first words you spoke after cumming inside me were 'thank you Aunt Shirley.' Our bodies were still locked together as one. At a time like that, having just done something that I'm not sure our society is ready for, the last thing I needed to hear was you addressing me as your aunt."

"I see what you mean. The trouble is it just comes out naturally after all these years of calling you aunt."

So she had the same thought as me, that many would consider what we just did as a form of incest. Without continuing along that line, my aunt reached her hand over to take a firm hold of my diminishing erection. She tugged on it a few times and it reacted by growing back an inch. "So, just testing! It looks like you're not all done yet."

"You mean..."

"If you want to. A young man at your age should be able to keep getting hard for a couple of hours yet."

"Oh, I thought your lesson was over."

"It doesn't need to be, and I still have much to show and tell you. Come on, let's go to my bed, we'll be much more comfortable there."

I eagerly jumped up and she led the way upstairs to her bedroom, lifting her dress up over her head and casting it aside. For the first time, I was able to admire the full length of her body from behind. Her naked arse and hips worked overtime as she climbed the stairs and I felt my cock surging again. By her bed, she turned to face me, giving me a cheeky grin, her hands fiddling between the bra cups and her last remaining garment fell away, revealing her total nudity. She was only 32 then and had a gorgeous figure. I was captivated to see her like this.

She slipped onto her large bed and lay on her back, "You too, Paul."

Presuming she meant that I should be naked too, I cast away the shorts and lifted the tee shirt over my head.

"Umm! Nice abs! You've got a good body."

"Thanks, Aunt Shir, err ... um! That makes two of us."

"Just call me Shirley, Paul. Anything, hey you will do, just don't use the word aunt please."

"Okay, I'll try."

My cock had erected solidly from seeing her shed the last vestiges of clothing and from following her up the stairs. She now stood proudly naked in front of me.

"Come here, let's see what else we can do with this," my aunt urged.

I joined her in bed and she immediately rolled toward me, her hand again taking a hold of my cock shaft and gently stroking it. "So, are you curious how we came to do this today?"

"Yes, very. You took me completely by surprise. I never would have expected this to happen on an innocent little visit to my ... err, to see you. I thought I would just climb the ladder and be done, and that would be it. You did spot my erection very quickly though."