Aunt Sydney's New Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am too old. I will only slow you guys down. Plus, you'll do better with the ladies if you don't have your aunt tagging along. Not to mention, I have more horrible paint colours to select. Actually, I will finish this room myself. You two go get cleaned up and get outta here, now! Shoo!"

Their Aunt Sydney actually physically removed the paint rollers from their hands, and shoved them bodily out of the small almost totally yellow kitchen. Both Clayton and Hayden protested, but she was not taking no for an answer.

***

They could hear Sydney down the hall in the kitchen singing off key to her music as she continued to work. Clayton felt a bit guilty that his behaviour had made their aunt feel as if they needed a break. It was just so fucking difficult to concentrate when she looked so perfectly edible.

"So, what now?" Clayton asked Hayden.

"I guess we shower and head out for a bit, but I'd prefer to stay and help her to be honest."

"Me too. Sorry about that." Clayton had the good graces to actually look remorseful before continuing, "But, thank-fucking-God she didn't actually hear what we were talking about."

Hayden chuckled and agreed. "Are you gonna be able to make it through this summer, bro? You're going to have to cool it with our Aunt. We both have to cool it."

Clayton looked up at the ceiling as if seeking divine intervention. "She's gotten even hotter. I have no idea how, but she has. It's this weird mix of I just want to fuck her and take care of her all at the same time. It's so weird."

"I know. I get it. I feel the same way. Which also makes me feel guilty because she's our aunt."

"I am caring less and less about that fact every moment I look at her tight little ass." Clayton confessed with a devilish smile.

"Our father would turn us over to the authorities himself, if he didn't kill us first."

They both sat in silence for a bit digesting the truth in that statement. It was impossible to make a move on their Aunt. There's no way she would be interested in them in that way. It would be illegal, and immoral.

"Let's go find a bar and get lit." Clayton finally suggested.

"How do we get back?" Hayden asked, ever the responsible one.

"We'll figure it out. Cab, uber, walk, whatever..." Clayton shrugged indifferently.

Hayden shrugged too. This was as good a plan as any. They took turns showering, said good bye to their aunt, and headed out to a local pub.

***

Many beers later, the twins found themselves dancing to honky-tonk music with a couple of 40-something year old cougars. They were reasonable attractive women, but older than their Aunt and not nearly as sexy. The women were falling all over themselves to get the guy's attention, which was fun and felt good, but Hayden couldn't stop thinking about Sydney, and he was pretty sure Clayton's thoughts were running the same way. The two men managed to sit down with their beers for a moment when the women went to the washroom, together as women do. Neither of them were particularly into older women as a general rule, but pussy was pussy sometimes, and there didn't appear to be any younger single women looking for some action tonight.

"If we want to get laid these two are ripe for the picking." Clayton declared none-to-delicately.

"I see that." Hayden took a long pull from his beer bottle. He was just about at his limit with alcohol.

"So, what do you want to do?" Clayton prodded.

"Go home."

"Yeah, me too. What the fuck, man? What happened to us?" Clayton looked genuinely alarmed over his lack of interest in sex with the horny and ready to go cougars.

Hayden didn't have an explanation for his brother. It felt as if Aunt Sydney had some kind of spell on them. Which was ridiculous of course. She didn't have any control over their filthy minds and inappropriate desires. They were the only ones responsible for their depravity.

"Let's get out of here before they come back." Hayden suggested hastily as he glanced at the direction the women had gone.

"Deal." Clayton took one last swig of the beer he had in his hand. Then he pulled out his wallet and placed a few bills down on the bar. He asked the bartender to give the ladies a couple drinks on them. The bartender agreed, and the two of them took off like thieves in the night. Drunk thieves though. Their truck was parked outside, but they were smart enough to just walk on. They would call a cab once away from the bar. They'd come back for the truck in the morning.

***

Sydney was mentally kicking herself. She had wanted the guys to get out of the house for a bit, but now she was lying in bed thinking about all the trouble they could be getting themselves into. With every tick of the clock the hour got later, and she started to worry more about them. No matter how many times she reminded herself that they are adult men, it didn't stop her from fretting. She listened for their truck, but hoped they would know not to drink and drive. What if they were in some strange women's beds? Did they have protection?

With all those worries in her head though, the one thing that really made Sydney chew her lower lip was the small but very real pangs of something akin to jealousy that she felt when imagining her nephews with other women. This was insane, she knew, but it was how she was feeling.

Finally, she heard them come through the front door around two in the morning. Sydney was up and out of the bed almost instantly. She met them in the living room as they were drunkenly trying to tip-toe through the maze of her packing boxes and displaced furniture. One of them bumped into something hard and swore before she could flip the light on for them.

"Wow! That's fucking bright." Clayton cussed as he squinted his eyes and rubbed his shin where he had clearly bumped it.

"Shhhh... don't talk like that." Hayden corrected his brother, whom he was also partially holding up. He was also squinting due to the light.

Sydney wasn't their mother, thankfully on so many levels. So, it made the laughter that bubbled up out of her more acceptable. "Well, don't you two look as if you cut loose this evening."

Clayton and Hayden straightened up as if finally remembering themselves and where they were. Their eyes seemed to adjust to the light as well, and they were both looking at her with expressions that suddenly made her feel very exposed.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry to wake you." Hayden managed to sound contrite despite not looking quite that.

"I was awake. Couldn't sleep." Sydney became very aware of the t-shirt and panties she had worn to bed, and was now wearing in the living room in front of her nephews. She had been so consumed with worrying about them that she hadn't even given any thought to her attire.

Clayton and Hayden clearly were giving plenty of attention to her attire, and Sydney knew desire when she saw it. Or was she projecting? It was all so confusing.

"Sorry about the outfit, or lack thereof, but I heard you come in and wanted to make sure you were okay. I didn't think to grab my robe." Sydney was very clearly blushing since her face felt impossibly warm. This blushing thing was becoming a trend around these two. Very odd at her age.

"Don't be sorry. You look really good." Clayton drawled slowly, as his drunk eyes lazily wandered up and down Sydney's body in a way that felt almost primal. Clayton was looking at her like she was going to be his next meal.

Her throat went dry as she tried to swallow. She needed to get back to bed, and pronto. "Well, if you two don't need anything I am going to go back to bed."

"Your nipples are so fucking hard and I can see their outline through your shirt." Clayton blurted out only to have Hayden elbow him hard in the ribs. "Ouch!" Sydney quickly folded her arms over her chest.

"That was not appropriate. We're sorry Aunt Sydney. We're just drunk idiots. This won't happen again. Please forgive us...both." Hayden was ever the peace-keeper, and had a gentle way about him most of the time.

"That was indeed inappropriate, but I was young once too. I know what it's like to be drunk and say dumb things. No big deal. All is forgiven. Let's all go to bed and start fresh tomorrow, sound good?"

Sydney went to turn around to head back to the sanctity of her bedroom when Hayden called her name. She felt mortified for some reason, but turned toward him and answered him anyway "Yes?"

"Why do you do that?" he asked softly. He looked so earnest despite being completely drunk.

"Why do I do what?" she asked, honestly having no idea what he meant.

"Why do you talk about yourself like you're old. You're only ten years older than we are. You talk about us needing to have fun in our youth, but the same could be said for you. You're plenty young and very physically attractive." Clayton nodded beside his brother as seriously as the drunk man could.

Sydney internalized his words, and found they made an energized warmth spread throughout her entire body. She was quiet for about half a minute as she mulled over how to answer. Then she tried her best to respond as nonchalantly as she could when her pulse was beating madly for no good reason, "I will take that under advisement, good night guys."

"Good night." they said in unison.

***

Breakfast was an awkward affair. Hayden appreciated that Sydney was being perfectly pleasant with them, especially after their poor behaviour the night before, but she was also slightly distant. She wasn't quite being herself, and obviously it was their fault.

"Do you need a ride to get your truck? I noticed it's not out front." Sydney asked as they sat around the table having coffee and pancakes she had prepared. It was a late breakfast since the twins were a little hungover.

"That would be great, thanks." Hayden responded. "Can we go after breakfast?"

"Sounds perfect. I need to get some supplies from the hardware store too."

Clayton groaned. "I'll just stay here and take a nap."

"Of course." Sydney smiled behind her mug at her nephew's expense. Hayden was grateful to see the smile.

After breakfast, Clayton volunteered to clean up the kitchen, so Sydney and Hayden headed off to collect the truck and supplies. Once alone in Sydney's car the silence felt tense. Even when Sydney put some music on it didn't really cut the tension. Hayden knew he had to clear the air somehow.

"Aunt Sydney, we were super disrespectful last night, and we didn't behave like nephews should behave with their aunt." he began cautiously. He still couldn't believe Clayton's comment about her nipples being hard and visible. Although they had been rock-hard and totally visible. She had looked sexy as hell.

Sydney nodded once firmly, but kept her eyes on the road and didn't say a word.

"I know you said we would just all forget about it, but I feel we offended you. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with us. We were just drunk assholes last night, and that's not a good excuse, but we won't let it happen again."

"Are you worried I will tell your father?" Sydney asked shrewdly.

"Yes, but that's not why I am apologizing. We really love you so much, and we can't bear the thought of upsetting you. Or worse, making you somehow uncomfortable in your own home. We're young and sometimes stupid, but we're not animals."

"I don't think of you two like that at all, and I am not upset with either of you. And, I won't tell your father anything, so you need not worry about that."

Hayden felt relieved, but he wished his aunt would just open up and tell him how she really felt. She wasn't upset, that was good, but there was something eating at her, he could sense it.

"Did you two meet any ladies last night?" Sydney asked, swiftly changing the subject.

"We did, yeah."

"Oh...um, that's nice for you guys. Good. Okay."

Hayden glanced at his aunt's profile. If he wasn't mistaken, she sounded a tad put out, or maybe even jealous. "Does that bother you?" he asked.

"Bother me? No, I wanted you two to have some fun. Did you... um, this is awkward, did you use protection? Should we pick up some condoms in town?"

A slow smile spread across Hayden's face. She did indeed sound jealous. He decided to play along. "No, thank you."

Sydney took her eyes off the road for the briefest of moments to look at Hayden. "What are you smiling about? Can't an aunt worry about her nephews?"

"Is that what this is?" Hayden asked gently.

"Of course." her answer was too quick, her breathing a little too fast, and her face a little too red.

"Do you want to hear about our evening, Miss Concerned Aunt?" Hayden asked pointedly.

Sydney released a deep sigh. "Are you going to tell me details of having sex with strange women?"

"Only if you want to hear them." Hayden offered in a low voice.

Sydney was silent as she continued to drive. The air in the car was extremely charged now. Hayden felt in his gut that he wasn't misreading his aunt this time. She was jealous, and she was interested what had happened the night before, and that interest did not seem to be coming from a place of protective concern as she wished to portray.

"We're here." Sydney pulled the car into a parking spot and slammed it into park so quickly the vehicle rocked on its wheels. Hayden had been so caught up in the moment with his aunt he hadn't noticed where they were.

"Did you two have sex with strangers last night?" her words tumbled out so quickly it was as if she needed to ask as fast as possible before losing her nerve.

"No, we didn't." Hayden confessed. "We had a guaranteed opportunity, but we did not take it."

Her eyes rounded as she turned to look at her nephew. "Why not?"

"Those women were not who we want." he answered simply.

A small sound emanated from Sydney's throat as she tried to swallow, and Hayden had to admit his throat was feeling pretty dry too. He had come as close to telling his aunt that he and his twin brother wanted to fuck her, without actually saying the words. Maybe to anyone else they may not have picked up on the nuance of his words, but he just knew Sydney had. He started to wiggle his right knee restlessly waiting for her to say something, anything.

Pressing her back into the seat of her car, Sydney closed her eyes. She was so still and so quiet that Hayden almost launched into apologizing. This wasn't good. He had fucked up. He always told Clayton that he was the one with the big mouth, but this time it had totally been Hayden that had gone too far.

"That can never happen, Hayd. You know that, right?" Sydney all but whispered. She confirmed that she had fully understood what he had hinted at.

Not liking the sound of "never", Hayden reached out and took his Aunt's delicate hand in his own. He held it for a moment, and then placed it on the crotch of his jeans so she could feel that he was rock hard even at that exact moment. He fully anticipated she would snatch her hand away like she had touched fire, but she didn't. She kept her hand still but let it linger where he had placed it. She kept her eyes closed though.

"Why not?" he asked.

Her voice sounded anguished when she spoke, "There are so many reasons. You know them as well as I do." Her hand remained on him which bolstered his hopes.

"We want you. We want to share you. That's the truth, whether it's right or wrong. No one needs to know, Sydney." He had never just called her by her first name before, and she turned her head and opened her eyes to look at him. Her eyes were cornflower blue, and Hayden thought he might drown in them.

Hayden moved so slowly as he unbuckled his seatbelt and turned toward his aunt. He shifted in his seat so he faced her better. She slowly moved her hand back to her own lap. He leaned in inch by inch bringing his face closer to hers. She shook her head back and forth minutely, but did not shift away even a little.

"We can't..." she protested breathlessly as he brought his mouth down crushingly onto hers.

A white-hot fire ignited between them, and the wickedly sexy sound that escaped Sydney took them both by surprise. Hayden knew right then that she was perfectly primed with needs that ran as deep as his own. The kiss was endless, and made his pulse race.

As they kissed, Hayden brazenly slipped his hand down the front of Sydney's jeans, and then into her panties. His aunt spread her legs just enough to give him the access to her cleft that he was so desperate to get. He could hardly believe he was doing this, and even more shocking was that she was letting him.

His breathing was ragged, and his heart was beating so hard he thought it might pop out of his chest. His tongue plundered her hot delicious mouth, and finally his finger found the sweet spot it sought. He knew it by her very sensual moan against his mouth. It may have even been a groan. She was already wet between her legs. He rubbed her in small circles since really that's all her snug jeans would allow him to do.

Their kisses hit a fever pitch as did her breathing. She was breathing quickly through her nose since he had her mouth held hostage with his own. It all happened surprisingly quickly, but soon Sydney pulled her mouth from his and gave him the heady satisfaction of having a noisy beautiful orgasm right there in her car, heedless to where they were or who may be around to see.

Hayden pulled his hand from her jeans, and sucked his finger clean. It was only a small taste, and he knew he would have to have so much more. Sydney was still collecting herself. Her breath was fast and a little choppy. He didn't speak right away; afraid to break the spell. He could hardly believe she had let him do that to her.

"Oh, my fucking goodness." Sydney finally whispered in the stillness of the car.

"Yeah." Hayden agreed.

"We can't do this." Sydney said with weak conviction.

"You know we're going to do this." Hayden countered confidently.

She glanced at him with a little guilt dancing in her expressive blue eyes. Her lips were parted and moist. Her cheeks were a pretty shade of pink. Her chest raised and fell as if she had just run a mile. "Yes, I know."

Sydney all but kicked Hayden out of her car after that admission. They had actually been parked beside his truck the entire time. She told him to head back. She would go to the hardware store herself. She needed some time to herself. Hayden understood this, but immediately missed the intimate cocoon they had somehow become wrapped up in while in her car. His own truck felt suddenly lonely and cold.

***

Clayton knew by the expression on his brother's face that something big had transpired between him and their aunt. "What the hell did you do?" he asked as soon as Hayden burst into his bedroom.

"Holy fuck... you won't believe it!"

Clayton felt a stab of suspicion in his stomach, and he didn't even know what Hayden was about to tell him. "Tell me."

The words came out in a rush, but by the time Hayden was done telling his sorted tail, Clayton was full-blown jealous. He was also wickedly turned on, and finally had some hope that he would be able to get his hands, and mouth, on the one thing he desired most - their aunt.

"That wasn't right, man." Clayton said as he sat up in bed. "We share."

"I know, but she finally seemed receptive. I was worried if I didn't make a bold move, she would close that door forever."

Clayton chewed on that thought for a moment. He felt the truth in what his brother was telling him, and decided not to dwell on what had happened, but instead, start to look forward to what could happen going forward.

"Do you think she'll let us both have her at the same time?" he asked.

"I told her we want to share her. She didn't reject the idea, so I like to take that as a positive."

Clayton smiled a huge bright smile. "Fucking awesome!"

"I won't do anything further without you, I swear." Hayden didn't want to hurt his brother. They were in this together. They had both desired this same woman for so long.